Let Me Hold Your Hand

ushasathnalli

"Being changed in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional." -ROGER CRAWFORD.🌻... Еще

Author's note
Cast Introduction
New partner
The Reason
Satisfied
You win
Her
Blackmail
Messed up
Unknown
Fairy
Party time
Shock
Gyeran mari
Gratitude for 5.5k views🌻
Punishment
Cockroach
Whatman filter paper
Fake girlfriend
Birthday present
Birthday party
Birthday Party pt 2
A confession
Hangover

Kidnapped

89 12 27
ushasathnalli

"Can I have your order, sir?" I asked politely. I opened my notepad to write down orders.

I didn't get any answer from the opposite side. I rose my head to see. Jungkook was smirking at me.

What is he doing here?!
_____________________________

Anusha's pov;

"You came late for your work too. Aigoo! You are wasted. I have been waiting for you for the last 30 minutes. Don't you have a sense of time?" He questioned.

"Why are you waiting for me?! What do you want? Didn't I have told you to not disturb me during my working hours?" I retorted. I was about to walk away but he held my wrist.

I turned around my head he made eye contact with me.

"You are going out with Tae, aren't you?" He asked. A smile was tinkering on his mouth.

I stood in front of him. I looked at his hand which was holding mine as if it belongs to him.

"Ah! Sorry." He muttered and released my hand.

"How do you know this?!" I inquired.

"I have my source." He stated sassily. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah! I am going. So what?" I asked. I was staring at him venomously.

"I have to tell you something. How about you sit patiency and listen to my words?" He suggested.

"Why do I have to listen to you?" I argued.

"You have to because it's important." He said. He looked serious.

He never really talked to me about anything besides bullying me. For the first time, he said he wanted to say something important, perhaps he means it so I should give it a try. I thought to myself.

I looked around, there were not many customers in the shop and our owner was busy on the phone call with her boyfriend so I sat across him.

"You have 10 minutes. Finish it fast." I instructed.

"Okay. I was debating with myself whether I have to tell you this or not. But finally, I made my mind to tell you..." I cut off him.

"Don't beat around the bush just come to the topic we don't have all day." I pressed.

"I know you are going out with Tae. I hate to break it to you, pabo, but don't expect anything from him he is not going to say what you are expecting him to say." He notified.

"What?!" I puzzled.

"I know you are anticipating something from him but Tae will tell you something which will be unexpecting for you. Be ready for that. Prepare yourself." He informed.

What the hell he is talking about?! What will Tae tell me tomorrow? Why do I have to be ready for that?! My train of thought was interrupted by the knock on the table.

I rose my head. Jungkook was staring at me. He seems to be serious, unlike his arrogant self. He had been trying to say something but at the same time, he couldn't spit it out. But I thought 'why does he even care about me? He hates me to the core'. His words which were he said about me at the party were still ringing in my ears.

"Whatever! I don't get your point. By the way, why did you tell me all this?" I asked.

"Because I want to." He stated dryly and shrugged his shoulders lazily. I sighed.

"Oh! Really. Thank you for your concern Mr.Jeon Jungkook. I am touched. I hope you finished your 'talk' isn't you?." I stressed the word talk intentionally.

"Wow! You got better with your manners after spending some time with me." He smirked.

"Thank you for your lessons. You are talking useless stuff means you are done with your talk then. I will get back to my work." I pulled a fake smile before I fled.

Jungkook left after he finished his ordered drinks.

I didn't understand what he said but I had an uncertain feeling about it. I finished my work and led my way towards the home.

----

NEXT DAY MORNING AT HOME:

Anusha's pov;

I woke up early and took shower. I finished my breakfast and started to get ready. I was too excited and worried at the same time. Jungkook's words were reechoing in my head but I choose to ignore them.

I changed my clothes. I stood in front of the mirror and checked my dress. I wore a black floral kneels-length skirt which I brought with Bambam and Jackson. I was looking at the reflection. I was smiling with happiness but some thoughts hit my mind which made my excitement slam to the ground

Are you this happy even after you committed such a big sin? Do you think you deserve these all things? Are you not feeling guilty? My reflection asked me.

Those reflections poked my dark past hidden inside me. Everything that happened that 'day' started to flash on my head. I struggled to breathe. I wanted to distract myself. But I couldn't.
My head started to throb hard it felt like it would burst anytime. I held my head with both of my hands and moaned with pain. I crouched down, tears were flowing on my cheeks. My body was burning.

🔔🎶🎶You can call me a monster, I am creeping in your heart babe🎶🎶🔔

My phone was ringing. My mobile was on the bed. I couldn't able to get up, the pain was killing me. I moaned loud with pain. I put my one hand on the ground, took it as support, and got up. I went to my drawer. I opened it pulled out my pillbox. I unbuttoned the lid, took two pills, and swallowed them with the water which was placed in my drawer. I collapsed on the floor.

After, 10 minutes my headache faded away. I was lying on the floor. I sighed with relief. I had been diagnosed with chronic depression and anxiety. When my mind began to remember the memories of that day and couldn't able to distract my mind I had been having panic attacks. I couldn't become normal without my pills. I didn't have any attacks lately but why did I have today? Because of extreme stress may be.

Am I don't deserve to be being happy?! Should I go out with Tae or not?! I was debating with myself. I thought back to Bambam's words.

Everyone deserves to receive love, they deserve the love that can make them forget their heart was ever broken. You deserve the love you keep trying to give everyone else Anu. That's a past. Now you are in the present stop chasing your yesterday just live your today

I decided to give it a try. I thought I have to come out of my bubble and start to live my life.

I stayed in that state for 10 more minutes and got up.

I started to get ready again. I finished my make-up and hairstyle. I called Tae he said he would pick me up and he would be in 20 minutes.

I wore my heels checked my final look, and made my way towards the hallway.

After 20 minutes I heard a horn sound. I came out and locked the door. Tae was waiting for me. He was fixing his hairstyle looking at the mirror. He was wearing the sweater I gifted him. He was looking breathtakingly handsome. It was looking good on him. I stood at my door and admired his beauty.

He waved at me. I ran to him. He gave his beautiful boxy smile and I returned it.

"You are looking good in this. It fitted perfectly for you." I praised. I was smiling like silly.

"Thanks to you for this beautiful sweater and you look beautiful as usual." He complimented.

"Thank you! Tae." I mumbled.

"It's already getting late. Let's go." He announced. I nodded my head and hopped on his bike. He wore his helmet and started the bike.

The ride was smooth. His cousin's house was located away from the city. After 30 minutes we reached our destination. Tae parked the bike at the parking lot and we made our way towards Tae's cousin's apartment. It was also an impressive apartment like Tae's. Rich kids.

Tae pressed the doorbell. The door opened and a cute boy welcomed us. He was holding the Yeontan(Taehyung's dog). Yeontan started to bark after he saw Tae. Tae smiled brightly and took him from the little boy. Yeontan started to jump on him and licked his whole face.

We went inside after a warm welcome from Yeontan.

Yeontan was so cute. He was so happy seeing his owner after a long time. Tae's cousin and his wife were so sweet and their son was so cute too. We played with Yeontan and had lunch there.

After lunch, we decided to leave. It was already 6 in the evening. Yeontan was barking continuously and wagging his tail. He didn't let out from Tae's arm. Tae's cousin took him forcefully from Tae.
Poor one which was missing his owner. Tae gave a last kiss to Yeontan's forehead and said goodbye to him before leaving. We came outside. Tae was sad.

"I know you are missing him so much. I thought you would take him with you. He seems ok now." I asked.

"Yeah! He is healthy now but I will go to Korea. I don't know when will I come back. He is so sensitive to the weather maybe he can't adjust to the Korean weather. He should be here until I come back." He explained.

Tae going to Korea?!

"Oh! Is it." I muttered.

After I knew that he would go to Korea, my heart ached with disappointment. I was used to his company and his caring friendly nature more than that his presence and his lovely smile. I thought I would going to miss them a lot.

He is not going permanently. He will come back soon. Why are you being a dramatic ass? My inner soul hited me.

"I'll take you somewhere I hope you gonna like it," Tae said while we were going to the parking lot. I nodded with excitement. Where he will take me?

After 30 minutes;

We were in the small hills station. Green dominated the hills. There was a small stream that was flowing through the rocks beside the stream there was a small elegant treehouse. I looked around it was so beautiful. I was jumping here and there with excitement.

"Wah! Tae it's so beautiful." I squealed. I ran to the stream. Tae followed me.

I splashed the water on Tae. He startled me at first but he began to splash water on me. We played for a while and went inside the treehouse.

It was wonderful and cozy inside as I saw in the movies. The interior was elegant and simple. There was a small living area that addressed us to the house. A wooden sofa was placed on the right side and a fireplace was on the left side. On the right side, there was a small kitchen and a tiny cute dining set. I looked up there was a king-sized bed and a small lamp that was neatly placed upstairs. The staircases were located beside the fireplace. There were big windows on both sides where we got a beautiful view of nature. I started to admire each part of the house.

"Do you like it? " Tae asked me.

"I loved it. It's so beautiful. Who wouldn't like it?" I admitted.

"You are the first guest to this new house." He said.

We sat on the wooden sofa. It was so soft.

"Really! Thank you for bringing me here." I giggled.

"I always had a dream to buy a treehouse. Finally, I bought one. I thought to show you this." He said. I looked at him. He was happy there was a small smile playing at the corner of his mouth.

"Congratulations! To achieve your dream and thank you to give a thought to bring me here" I clapped.

"Thank you and you are welcome. I am going to Korea tomorrow. It's an emergency. I am going to miss your food and also your company." He mumbled.

"I'll miss you and also your jokes too." I chuckled. He smiled beautifully. His eyes made me to gave them more attention. They had always attracted me.

"You are one of the best girls I ever met. I always feel comfortable around you to talk. We both have the same taste in various things. You are the person who I can spend a whole day with without any problem. You and I have good compatibility. I liked your personality from the day we met." He said out of the blue.

"Thank you for your words. But Why are you telling me all this now? You are talking like we don't see each other again and this is our final goodbye. Won't we meet again?! " I laughed.

Even though I poked a joke out of his words. His words made me happy and increased my heartbeat. I had the same feeling towards him. But why he is telling me all this though?

"Oh no! Am I being too cheesy?" He asked with a disgusted face. I nodded with a poker face even though I loved all his cheesy words.

"I wanted to say all these words to you. I meant a single word I spitted before." He elucidated.

The smile he had was no longer seen on his face.

"And I don't know how many days it will take for me to come back here. Hence, I thought I have to fulfill the two promises I made before I leave. First one, I promised to take you to meet Yeontan. I finished it. And the other one is I promised myself to tell you about my love story." He said.

Did I hear clearly?

"Sorry, did you say your love story?!" I asked with surprise.

"Yeah! Why?! Don't I look like I have a love story!" He fake laughter at me which made me even more uncomfortable.

Even though I knew he hadn't had any feeling for me why my heart ached after I learned about his relationship with another woman. Am I have developed feelings for him without my conscience?! Is my heart expecting him to have the feeling towards me?!

A lump formed in my throat. My heart was beating like crazy not with excitement but with disappointment. He looked at me with both fake excitement and a true worried expression.

"Of stream, you look like one. But you never shared this with me. Hence it suprised me for a second" I pulled a fake smile.

"Yeah! I didn't tell you anything about this before because we are not getting together yet. I am still searching for her. I hope I will find her one day." He explained.

"I wish you will find your love so soon," I mumbled. I didn't ask for any more details about his love because I didn't have any more energy to digest that.

I wanted to run away from there. Yeah! I always ran away from my fears. I had no courage to face them. I lived like a coward my whole life. I couldn't able to withstand my fears and problems. I did the same thing that day.

"It's getting late. I think we have to go now otherwise mom will get worried." I said.

"But it's still 8'oclock. If we leave at 10 o'clock after our dinner we will be there at 11." He defined.

2 hours! Hell no! If I am here for more than 2 minutes I am going burst out in front of him. Freak! No! My mind was screaming inside.

"Oh! No. I'm sorry. Mom will get worried. We have to go. Please!" I pleaded.

"It's ok. Don't be sorry Anu. Let's go." He smiled. I nodded at him. We made our way towards the down.

After an hour of journey, we entered the city. I suppressed my all emotions inside without showing a single hint to him. I wanted to explore all my feelings out but I was bad at that. I always choose alcohol to outburst my all feelings.

"Can you stop here?" I asked.

He pulled over to the side. I hopped off the bike. I came forward to say goodbye. He removed his helmet. Confusion was written on his face.

"Why? What happened?! I will drop you at your home." He inquired.

"It's ok. I have some work. I want to purchase some medicine for mom. She texted me now. I will take the bus after I complete my purchase. You can go." I clarified.

"It's ok. I will wait and drop you. Get on." He compelled.

"Thank you. But I have to meet my friend after I finish my purchase. So it's ok you can go. Thank you so much for today's outing. I enjoyed it. Have a safe journey." I said. My heart was aching. It's a good thing if he goes away from me for a while so that I will get some time to recover from my broken heart.

"Thank you for coming. I too had a great time with you. Take care and don't be hard on yourself. Take some rest. Go back home safely. Text me after you reach your home okay?" He said.

"Yeah! I will. Goodbye Taehyung." I mumbled. I waved at him and ran away from there before he says something.

I ran away from there with my tears. I didn't know where was I? I didn't know, where I was running? But I was running like crazy. Tears were flowing like a river on my cheeks. My heart was beating like insane. He rejected me very sweetly even before I acknowledged my feelings.

I saw a bar and went inside without second thought. I found a corner seat where I could hide and burst out my all feelings. I sat there and ordered my drinks.

One round, I didn't get off from my painful emotions. Second round, still I couldn't able to put it out of my mind. I was feeling tipsy. I was talking nonsense to myself. I was in my drunken state. I was in the middle of the third round.

I got a call. I couldn't able to see the caller ID. I rubbed my eyes still I couldn't able to saw it. But I answered the unknown call.

Unknown: what are you doing?!

A male voice asked me.

Me: Who are you to question me? It's my life my rules. I will do whatever I want.

I yelled at him on the phone. I giggled with pride.

Unknown: Are you drunk?

He demanded.

Me: yeah! I drunk. So what?! I am still drinking. What is your problem man? Do I have to take permission from you?! Why do you call me? Do you call me to check whether I am drunk or not?

I chided. I sipped some drink.

Unknown: Oh! God. How much did you drink?

He demanded.

Me: Hello Mr.unknown I drink as much as I want. Who are you to ask me? Who gave you the right to ask me hah?! Wait! So are you testing my alcohol tolerance? Wow! Come here I will show you my potential, you stupid. I will share my location. Come here fast!

I challenged him and hung up the call and shared the location.

"He is testing my capacity. I will show him." I told to myself. I took the bottle and poured the remaining drink. I finished it in one shot and collapsed on the table.

-------

Next day in the morning;

Anusha's pov;

I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I was struggling to open them ah! finally opened them. There was not much light in my room. But I could see the things around me. My head was hurting and my whole body was sore with pain. I wasn't able to move my legs. Did I get paralyzed last night? A thought knocked my head but it was dismissed as I was able to move my right leg but my left leg was paining while moving it.

I wiggled my neck on both sides. I observed something. I sat up and looked around. I couldn't able to see the room clearly because of the dim lights but I was damn sure I was not in my room!

Where am I?!

My throat was starting to get dry. I flickered my eyes. Am I dreaming? I pinched myself. Ouch, it hurts. No! I wasn't dreaming. I tried to remember but I couldn't able to recollect anything about last night. The last thing I remembered was I went to the bar alone, I was drinking alone but someone was calling me. I shared my location with him. After that everything was blurred.

Oh! Shit! Fuck my drunk-ass. I thought that an unknown person may have brought me here. But why I couldn't remember what happened after that?! My brain was frozen.

I started to examine the room with the help of dim light. I saw A huge TV was fitted in the center of the room. A study table was placed in the corner on my right side. There was a large window on my right side. I didn't see anything more than that.

I gulped. I checked my dress. Thank god! Everything was fine. I pulled the sheets with fear.

Where am I?! What if that unknown person has kidnapped me?! But I don't have rich parents to demand money. He will get nothing. Oh! No! What if he kidnapped me to sell me for money?!

I am damn sure! that an unknown person should have kidnapped me.

__________________________________

Leave your vote if you like this chapter.

Hey guys🌻

Sorry for a very late update.
I will try to update regularly.
Leave your thoughts and reviews l love to know them.
Any feedbacks are appreciated.
Wear masks.😷
Stay home and stay safe.

---------

Hey guys! I saw your comments in some chapters of my story hence I thought to tag you people on my latest chapter. If you have stopped reading my story and if you are interested please continue to read my story. I will update regularly. Thank you.💕

Surviving_kid
Meghajunguk
MishraPavni
007Sanju
deepthivandkar
Sangeetha
AnushaHK1
AnushreeHerimathAnus
Sunethra2006
ARMY13713
sannyasin
BunnyWithTheHoodie
mahajansakshi1995
aesrdtf
swag_police
Hobissuncream
Jaemin_with_luv
Doyoung_with_luv
zenwhore
Bts_Internation_Army
bb_vyberly
MissLacybee
Dxrk_princxss
megan-brown_
Vaanniiee_
kanichai
Croissant-San
@lobbygal

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

288K 12.3K 50
(Werewolf au 21+) A bubbly and shy omega kim Taehyung always want his love life like fairytale story where prince love his princess so much but did...
MINE ❤. Nasha

Любовные романы

3.3K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
35.3K 2.4K 55
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
28.1K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...