𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮í𝘰

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

64.

13.4K 269 25
By AnnaMoon138

Her.

Explicit promises kept me up all night. 

Currently it is 6AM and I am sitting on the kitchen island, drinking peppermint tea. My mind is buzzing with only 1 thing and it is driving me crazy. I have never wanted something so dam bad. 

My wild thoughts were interrupted by footsteps approaching kitchen. My eyes snapped in their direction and heartbeat picked up when I saw Leonardo with lecherous look in his bottomless eyes. 

Him.

I walked up to Camila, eyeing her ravishing appearance with greed with amorousness. 

She has my white dress shirt on that looks so fucking good on her. Light blonde, voluminous, wavy locks look shiny and velvety. Silky smooth, clear, dewy skin is as soft and glowing as ever. 

Perfection from head to toe. 

I spread her slim legs apart and stepped between them, taking away her tea cup. Camila watched me with desire and neediness in those breathtaking eyes of hers. 

I pulled her impossibly close, placing my hand on delightful curve of her small back and the other held her slim leg up, allowing me to close all space between us. 

"You have been such temptress."- I told her, kissing her jawline, making her take a deep breath.

"You teased me."- I went on, kissing her neck, nibbling the silky skin just a little bit. 

"You railed me up."- I continued listing down her actions, trailing my assault upwards to her cheek. 

"You made me loose my focus more times than I can recall."- I added and kissed the corner of her full, kissable, rosy, juicy lips. 

"I missed you so fucking bad."- I boldly confessed, meaning every word, and kissed her well-defined jawline as she held my shoulders, melting under my touch. 

"I missed you very much."- sighed succulently Camila, gripping my shoulders tighter when my lips ever so lightly glazed over her sweet spot. 

My hand travelled from her small back to her thigh, slipping to her core. I rubbed her gently through the lacy fabric, knowing that I will love what's underneath the shirt. 

"And why you didn't touch yourself?"- I asked, kissing her neck, never stopping slow motions with my hand. In reply I got suggestive lip bite.

"Tell me, bambina. Is it because you'd rather have me pounding into you, caressing you and kissing every inch of you?"- I spoke and moved my hand a little bit faster, earning delectable, soft moan in reply. 

"Answer, principessa."- I stated as our eyes locked. 

"Sì."- she confessed, blushing so winsomely, and I kissed her salaciously, invading her dulcet mouth right away. 

I got rid of the dress shirt, tearing it off her beautiful body only for my ardour to increase as I got clear view of her black, lacy, provocative lingerie that leaves nothing to my imagination. Camila kissed me passionately while her petite hands rushed to unbutton my shirt.  

Her.

Sensation of having his masculine, soft hands on me is scandalously good. His spicy scent is so attractive and serves as great turn on. 

I kissed Leonardo lecherously and the second the buttons were undone, my hands ran along his sinewy torso, worshipping every inch of his powerful, prepossessing self. He spread my legs apart even more and trailed his large hands along my legs, moving closer and closer to my core. 

"Leo."- I moaned when he pushed in 2 fingers, never taking off my lingerie. 

"That's what you will be screaming as you climax over and over again."- he told me before pressing our lips together in licentious kiss.

I eagerly returned the neediness as I pulled him closer by wrapping my arms around his neck. His long, slender fingers pleasured me in unutterable ways, moving roughly and at moderate speed. 

"Leo."- moan escaped from me as I found my so yearned for release that hit me indescribably hard. 

Leonardo kissed my neck, never stopping moving his hand, sending me into oblivion. He trailed hit hot kisses to my hips, making me take a deep breath and bite my lip when he swiftly and hastily took off my thong. 

"Cazzo."- I sighed as gripped the edge of the island when he kissed my core. 

His skilled tongue got to work - curling, moving side to side - granting me unutterable pleasure, triggering my climax after climax. I lost count of how many times I came undone, moaning his name as I came. 

"Oh God."- I moaned from sensitivity, yet massive pleasure when he combined hands and tongue. 

My back arched and my grip of the edge of the island turned into death one as pure enjoyment flooded in me. I felt shivers down my spine when Leonardo moaned, going on with his actions even more enthusiastically. His fingers and tongue pleased me so damn much, sending me in paradise. 

"Leo."- I moaned as I reached my heigh, breathing unevenly. 

He kissed my hips and stomach, mapping his way upwards. 

"Cazzo."- helpless moan escaped from me when Leonardo caressed my chest through the thin fabric while kissing its exposed parts. 

My hands took hold of his belt that I rushed to unbuckle. I got rid of his pants and boxers, feeling even more aroused at the sight of his thick, long, veiny hard-on. I pumped him, triggering husky, sexy moan. He got rid of my thong and unclasped my bra, kissing my chest, rubbing it from the sides and bottom, getting me to moan in ecstasy.

"I will fuck you mercilessly."- warned me Leonardo as his tip rubbed against my entrance, pushing in just a little bit. 

"Fuck me."- I desperately pleaded without shame, gripping his broad shoulders tightly.

Leonardo kissed me salaciously while thrusting in, causing me to moan at his big size. 

Him.

I spread her slim, never-ending legs widely apart and gripped her slender waist securely, holding back to wild ardour. I don't want to hurt Camila as I know that I am big, so I started out slowly, letting her get into it, even though she takes all of me just fine. 

I kissed, bit, nibbled and sucked her plump, luscious, candied lips, getting sensual moans in reply. Once Cami got hang of it, I eagerly built up much quicker pace and rougher tempo. 

"Leo."- moaned succulently Camila as soon as she climaxed, making me swear at the phenomenal sensation. 

I laid her on her back, never stopping moving. My hands took hold of her toned thighs and her back arched as I thrusted salaciously. 

"You are so fucking tight."- I spoke against her swollen, gorgeous lips while entering all the way in and out, feeling her fit me like glove. 

Camila kissed me voluptuously with our tongues dancing intimately. I massaged her perky, round, delicate chest of perfect size. Her back arched and hold of my shoulders tightened while I gladly went on with my assault, grasping huge amount of pleasure from it. 

After we released together, I turned her around, slamming from behind without a warning. 

"Cazzo, Leo."- spoke erotically Cami as her head threw back and she leaned on her forearms. 

I gripped her slim waist, pressing her tightly against myself with each thrust. My eyes hungrily took in the heavenly view: beautiful back with amazing curve of small back; petite waist; toned, firm, round ass; slim legs; impeccable hips. 

Her.

Moan after moan, thrust after thrust, I came undone more than I recall. 

"Leo."- I moaned louder than usually as yet another climax hit me with unspeakable intensity. 

He turned me around and kissed me passionately, hoisting me up and my legs wrapped around his lean waist and arms sneaked around his neck. 

Leonardo carried me somewhere til I was gently placed on the sofa in the living room. 

"Lay on your stomach, lean on forearms, hips up, legs apart bended in knees."- he instructed in his velvety, deep and very sensual voice. I was more than eager to obey. 

"Mhm, cazzo."- I hummed at the extremely pleasant sensation and dug my nails in the couch. 

"Fuck."- groaned Leo, gripping my bum tightly. 

I shut my eyes tightly and bit my lip, feeling every inch of his thick, lengthy hard-on, that brushed against all necessary places, making me melt from pure pleasure. Leonardo pounded harshly and quickly, occasionally spanking me firmly, yet gently, never hurting me. 

"Hold it, baby."- he grunted and I nodded in understatement, but God, it is hard because satisfaction is unmeasurable. 

My nails scratched the sofa, dug into it as I moaned and bit my bottom lip, relishing in the bliss. 

"Now."- groaned Leonardo and I didn't need to be told twice. 

He turned me around, lifting me up as we stood up. My arms wrapped around his neck as we shared steamy kisses. His big hand lifted my leg up and I moaned when he entered, granting brand new sensation that is so damn pleasant. Leo kissed me harder as his tempo matched his kisses. I tugged on his velvety hair, bathing in ecstasy. 

Moans, swears, grunts, groans, sounds of our bodies colliding in one echoed across the house, making our desire only get wilder. 

"Leo."- I moaned as I came undone, only to be turned around. 

His hands held mine behind my back as he entered from behind, making me bite my lip from enjoyment and slight sensitivity. 

We kept going, getting massive amount of pleasure from our passionate bliss. 

Leonardo didn't joke when he said that he will bend me over every single piece of furniture. 

Him.

I had my wicked way with Camila in every single room on the first floor, taking her in any way that I wanted. However, as rough as I was, even though I lost count of how many marks I left all over her divine body, my actions were still careful. I payed attention to her, noticing what she likes, which was all that I did, and what she doesn't like, which was nothing. My little devil.

"Leo."- moaned delectably Cami, gripping the edge of the desk tightly, as she climaxed around me, making me moan at the outstanding sensation. 

I turned her around gently and kissed her swollen, red, still beautiful lips fondly and passionately.

Her dainty arms wrapped around my neck, inviting me closer and I complied, pressing our bodies tightly. 

My hands held her toned ass as I lifted her up and headed upstairs. I went to our bedroom and laid on bed with Camila on top. 

"Shit."- I sighed when she eagerly slid on me, tugging on my hair. Fuck, she is tight. 

I kissed her lecherously and gripped her slender waist as she started moving up and down, taking me to heaven. 

She rubbed against me so fucking erotically, touched my body unspeakably gently, yet in such gratifying manner. 

Her.

I moaned in our voluptuous kiss as I eased onto his entire length, feeling him so damn deep. Leonardo gave my waist slight squeeze, kissing me needfully, and pressed me against himself tighter, adding more intimacy to our bliss. 

We pleasured each other: caresses, kisses, touches. Our hunger for carnal satisfaction was clear, but each movement still carried love and care. 

As we came down for our another heigh, Leonardo sat up and kissed me licentiously, dominating the hungry, needy kiss. He wrapped my legs round his hips and thrusted harshly, making me moan in satisfaction. 

"Tu sei mio."- spoke against my lips Leo in his scandalously erotic voice with ardour in his beautiful eyes. (You are mine.)

"Sei mio da baciare."- he went on, nibbling my bottom lip, driving me mad. (You are mine to kiss.) 

"Sei mio da toccare."- he continued, gripping my bum tightly, pressing us closer against each other. (You are mine to touch.)

"Sei mio ad adorare."- he added as moan escaped from me when he touched my spot in such marvellous manner, pushing me into overdrive. (You are mine to adore.)

"Sei mio da amare."- Leonardo spoke as his plump, kissable lips glazed over mine with each rough, salacious thrust of his. (You are mine to love.)

"Sei mio per fare l'amore."- he went on while my arms secured themselves around his neck and hands tugged on his midnight black, soft hair. (You are mine to make love to.) 

"Devi lamentare solo il mio nome come ti piacere."- he said so sensually, kissing me ever so slightly, but his motions held none of that and I love it. (You are to moan only my name as I pleasure you.) 

"Devi sentire solo il mio tocco."- Leo stated, running his big, warm, soft hands from my bum, up to my waist and back, sending shivers of pure pleasure down my spine. (You are to feel only my touch.) 

"Sono l'unico che ami."- he spoke before claiming my lips in carnal kiss. (I am the only one whom you love.) 

"Sì."- I agreed with each of his statements, being sincere and glad. (Yes.) 

I wouldn't want to change anything about us: our passionate loving; romantic dates; spontaneous fun; sweet gestures; laugher and smiles; wholesome conversations; affectionate hugs and cuddles. What we are, what we have, what we do I can describe with only 1 word - perfection. 

Leonardo swiftly got me to lay beneath his strong, vast, vigorous frame as he leaned on his forearms. My hands ran along his strapping, broad back, worshipping every inch of him. He kissed my neck, sucked and nibbled my sweet spot, making me moan out of delight. 

"Leo."- I moaned as I came, feeling blissed out. 

He kissed me slowly and sensually, sliding his velvety tongue in my mouth and I gladly welcomed him, obeying each of his demands with greatest pleasure. 

Leonardo laid behind me and thrusted from behind, causing me to grip the sheets tightly as I can still feel after effects of my very fresh climax. He rubbed my chest, caressing it from the sides, bottom and top, lightly squeezed it, getting me to melt from such tender, extremely gratifying touch.

"Merda."- I moaned when he increased his pace, never hurting me. 

Leonardo kissed my neck and shoulder, never slowing down or stopping motions with his hands. 

"Cazzo."- I sighed, squeezing the silky sheets, feeling both of us so close. 

"Mhm, fuck."- groaned in my neck Leo the second we came together. 

He pulled out as I sighed, feeling his release, mixed with mine, drip down my inner thigh. Our hearts are racing, breathings are uneven, bodies are sweaty and hot, yet we feel so good. 

I slowly turned around and kissed his attractive lips passionately as he pulled me up with himself. I eagerly complied, being not even close to done. He is not close to finishing either, judging by his rock-hard length. 

My hands took hold of his powerful groin, causing Leonardo to grip my bum tightly. I lightly pushed him on his back and kissed his mouth-watering body all the way down. He groaned and held my hair as I licked his thick tip. 

I didn't expect him to push me onto him, causing me to take in his entire length, but I didn't mind it; actually, I found it very hot. His urging move was gentle and careful, but his impatience was clear. I happily sucked him, grasping just as much satisfaction from it as he did. 

"Fuck, baby."- groaned Leonardo, slightly tugging on my hair. 

"Shit."- he moaned sexily as I pumped the base and sucked the top.

My pace was moderately fast and slow; I switched between kissing, sucking, licking, massaging, stroking. 

"Fucking hell."- he groaned as soon as he released; I swallowed everything down til the last drop, but didn't stop lightly sucking, stroking him steadily.

I licked him before he hastily, but tenderly pulled me up, kissing me hungrily and lecherously. 

"I want you to come undone as you scream my name."- stated his plan Leo, turning me on more than I already am. 

I replied by salaciously kissing him, losing myself in his minty taste. I am up for his plans for me. 

Leonardo laid me on my fours and just as I thoughts that he will take me from behind, instead, I felt him rub me, causing my body to move forward from unexpected move of his. 

"Stai fermo."- he instructed as his free hand held my hips in place. (Stay still.)

I nodded in understatement and gripped the sheets as he increased his tempo. As my hips remained still, he let go of them and his hand rubbed my bum in circular motion, before travelling lower, joining the other hand. 

"Leo."- I moaned and my head threw back when he pushed in 2 fingers and rubbed my core with his thumb. 

He kissed my thigh, back, moving his talented fingers so well. 2 turned into 3, making me moan at phenomenal, intense sensation. 

"Cazzo, Leo."- I moaned louder when I climaxed. It hit me much harder. 

"Mhm, baby."- I hummed and shut my eyes, doing my best to stay in place, once his skilled tongue got to work. 

After I reached countless climaxes, Leonardo pulled me up and kissed me so sweetly and dotingly, that it made me smile. 

"I love you, baby."- I said sincerely and kissed him delicately. 

"I love you very much, amore mio."- he replied and kissed my cheeks, nose and forehead. 

I nuzzled into his well-built, chiselled to perfection body and sighed, feeling extremely satisfied, but so worn out. He laid us on our sides. 

"Get some rest, principessa."- spoke Leo softly, wrapped me in his affectionate embrace. 

Him.

I smiled at Camila as the second my arms wrapped around her delicate frame, she was fast asleep. I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back, letting her get much needed rest. 

My gaze admired her arresting self and smirked formed on my face as I spotted 2 hickies on her pretty neck. I am certain that there are more all over her body. I also glanced at myself and smirked wider as I found 1 on my chest. Without a doubt, my back is covered in scratches. They never hurt and I love bearing her marks, so I am very pleased and happy. 

I checked the time: it is 2PM. Oh, we definitely made use of whole 9 hours. Kitchen, bathroom, living room, study, office, closet, library, hallway, cinema room, bedroom - almost every room of the house is now off our bucket list as we made carnal love for more than 1 round in those places.

I pulled Cami closer and nuzzled my face in her delightfully smelling, silky hair. In no time I fell asleep too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 470 37
Valeries life makes a turn for the worse when her family company is on the verge of bankruptcy. The only way to protect herself and her family is to...
2.9M 57.3K 44
COMPLETED✅ Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
1.3M 40.7K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
615K 10.3K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...