Broken Heart Finds Its Way

By sarya73

This is a fan fiction based on fictional characters 'Dev Dixit' and 'Sonakshi Bose' of the show "Kuch Rang Py... More

NOTES
Despondency
Vexation

Day After Fallout

853 41 17
By sarya73

"Kya jaanti ho tum pyaar ke bare me.. tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti ho, mere paiso se pyar karti ho. Tumne mujhse shadi isiliye ki kyunki tum chahti thi ki wo stupid se bhai, uski life bana saku, tumhari middle class life ko thoda upar uta saku isiliye shadi ki tumne mujhse" Sonakshi was panting heavily by now, laid on bed with her eyes closed. Sleeping probably after much thinking, sobbing. Voices echoing. "achi bahu banne ka natak bhi kiya tha na.. tumne to mere ghar hi thod diya yaar! thank god tum maa nahi ban saki, warna tu achi maa nahi banti" Sonakshi wakes up trembling, tears flowing down, heart broken into pieces all over again. The voice continues to be heard, louder and louder "muje to yakeen hi nahi hora ki maine tum jaisi ladki se pyar kiya. But not anymore! Aajse, abhise tumhare aur mere beech me koi rishta hai hi nahi.." Sonakshi began bawling like there's nothing left in her life no longer. Like she lost her reason to live. She continued to bawl heavier as a memory of her and Dev struck. Dev's voices echoed her ears. There was no stopping. Her heart broke. There's no heal to it anymore. Time passed.
An hour and half later, Sona stopped weeping. She didn't want her parents to know. She wanted to cheer herself up, hence sat near the window but in vain.

Asha goes to Sona's room after no response from her on calling out several times, she finds a completely broken and detached Sona sitting near her window staring into the skies. Asha from far not knowing how to console her daughter, unsure if something would actually help her, simply called her with a low and concerned voice. Sonakshi not wanting to hurt her parents anymore after last night's disaster, wipes her tears and answers Asha with a smile plastered on her face hoping to hide her broken self. Asha asks "Sona! Tu theek ho na ?" Sona replies "Muje kya hua maa? Mai bilkul theek hu. Chalo neeche jathe". Asha though knowing nothing is fine turns and walks down followed by Sona. Bijoy slowly walks towards Sona saying "Chalo beta! Ab yaha hame kuch nahi raha.. Chalo beta, abhi der hua."

The Bose Family after the intolerable insult decided that they'll leave to Kolkata and start their new beginnings. Difficult but new. It was more than difficult for them to let go of their house which was bought with Bijoy's hard earned money, where Sona had all her memories as a kid, as a woman who fell in love, as a girlfriend with many first romances, as a wife with silly fights and now a heartbroken woman. All good and bad memories. Sona replies "Ha baba! Kuch nahi raha.." with a tear trickled down her face. She continued "Sirf ek cheez reh gaya baba. Aap dono packing shuru karo, main ek-do ghante main waapis aajata.." A worried Bijoy asks "Sona beta! kya cheez beta? Koi bhi ho, zaruri nahi hai beta.. jo bhi ho ab kya fayda ?" Sona walks away pretending to not listen.

She set herself to 'Ishwari Nivas', the place where she once had her everything, the place that was once her reason to smile, the place where she was asked to get out, the place none respected her the way she was deserved to.

Sonakshi on arriving at Dev's house, kept gazing at it while all the memories flashed fresh. Dev, equally broken, struggling with mixed emotions, visuals of Sonakshi leaving him and last night flashing breaking his heart each time, sat on the platform near the window in his room which gave a clear view of people entering and exiting the house. Ishwari was in her room with some worry of seeing her son broken and more happiness of Sonakshi leaving her son talking to Mamaji trying to rub her opinions on him. Radha Rani, Vicky celebrating their success. Elena, Riya and Nikki totally disturbed and upset. Neha as usual was occupied with her own problems which she complicated most of the times. The atmosphere at "Ishwari Nivas" had intimidating vibes. The peace, the laughs no longer lasted. Only people found enjoying were GKB and Vicky.

Sonakshi gathered courage and stepped into the house. She looked around. Voices echoing, memories moving right in-front of her eyes. Sona struggled to control the brimming tears when her eyes fell on Dev who was completely lost, the charm in his face was missing. The wife in Sonakshi came alive, she felt terrible to see Dev in such state. Dev couldn't see Sona clear through his teared eyes. His eyes then met Sona's. Some hope rose in his heart. A hope that said maybe there's still some chance. While a smile began to emerge on his face, Mamiji didn't take longer than few minutes to remind of last night.

Mami on seeing Sonakshi at entrance had her heart pounding faster than a man being chased by a lion with her inner voice saying "Hey Raamm!! Ye idar?" She didn't want to take a chance in Sonakshi's case. She began talking in a extremely high-pitched voice "Oye bangalan, ab kya bakhi reh gaya karne ko? Jo karna tha kal hi kar liya tha. Dev aur jiji ko shanthi se rehne do" Before Sonakshi could speak, everyone came down, Ishwari came hurriedly saying "Chale jao nutrition. Shanthi se rehne dijiye humko. Jo karna tha karliya, chale jao, jo barbad karne ka tha karliya. Ek bar bhi nahi socha mere Dev ko chodne se pehle" Sonakshi looked at Dev hoping to hear something from him but in vain. Dev on listening to his mother went back to last night remembering "Aap bas paise kamayiye, Rishte sambhalna aapki bas ki baat nahi, YOU ARE A LOSER" Dev's face turned irate. Sonakshi felt broken and infuriated all over again. It reminded her of Dev from last night.

She turned towards Ishwari and Mami replying furiously "Main bhi yaha rehne nahi aaya, jo tha aur hai use khatam karne hi aaya, aap jaise logon ke beech me rehne ka koi shaukh nahi hai muje". Dev rushed down and yelled at Sonakshi furiously saying "Sonakshi, tum maa se ese baat nahi kar sakti". Sonakshi immediately looked at Dev and began saying "Aap jaise logon se expect bhi kya kar sakte, main bhi stupid jaise yaha aagayi". Before Ishwari could interrupt, Sonakshi turned towards Ishwari and continued "Aap mujhse ye kehrahi hai ki maine sab kuch barbad karliya, to aapki beta ne kya kiya Mrs.Dixit?". Dev was stunned. Ishwari didn't understand Sonakshi. Sonakshi continued "Aapki beta, Mr.Dev Dixit ne toh sirf hamare parivar ko beghar kiya. Hain na Dev?" Dev obviously didn't understand. Dev in shock asks Sonakshi "Kya bat karrahi Sonakshi? Kyu jhoot pe jhoot bolte jarahi tum?" Before Sonakshi could say something, and clarify, Mami interrupted "Oye bangalan! Band kar teri natak. Maa aur beta ko dur karne keliye naye natak shuru kiya.?". Vicky to save himself began saying "Isko drama karne ka aadat hogayi Dev bhai, barbad karke rakha sabkuch" Dev yelled "VICKY!". Ishwari then said "apne bhai pe kyu chilla rahi ho Dev, jo kaha sach hi toh kaha". Dev fell silent. He couldn't defend Sonakshi against Ishwari.

Sonakshi was disappointed. She couldn't bear Dev's silence. She couldn't take the fact that after all that happened, Dev was still silent. Tears streamed down her face. She didn't find a point in proving herself. Dev's heart melted looking at Sonakshi. Somewhere he knew Sonakshi wasn't lying. He wanted her back. He didn't want things to deteriorate more. But he couldn't speak against his mother. He couldn't speak his heart out. He couldn't hug his Sona, talk to her or make things better. Ishwari simply said "Bas kijiye, aur drama nahi!" Sonakshi stared at Ishwari in utter disgrace. She in a broken voice said "Chali jati hu, bas ek aur cheez reh gaya, wo lene ke bad, sabki zindagi me se hamesha keliye chali jati hu" Dev couldn't bear those last words. He was angry that she'd leave him. Tears brimmed.

Sonakshi walked towards their once bedroom. It felt like just yesterday that everything was fine, their romances, their silly fights, their love. She opened the wardrobe, smelled Dev's shirts for his fragrance, slowly took out her belongings, the earrings Dev gave her once, for which she came even after a grave insult. The only materialistic memory, dear to her. Packed them. She broke down. She spoke to herself "Kyu Dev, kyu kiya yeh sab. Kyu nahi roka muje? Jane kyu diya? Kya hogaya Dev, sabkuch khatam, roko na Dev muje. Gale lagao na ek bar phirse, muskurate hue ek bar ruk jane keliye bolo. Hamare fairytale adhure hi reh jate ab Dev!"She cried her heart out, cleaned her face and walked out. She found Elena standing at the entrance. She fake smiled at Elena. Elena knowing Sonakshi's pain very well hugged Sona tight and said "Ek bar phir se soch na Sona, Dev bhai ki kya galati hai isme, jo bhi hua gusse me hua. Tuje pata na, Dev bhai kitna pyaar karta hai tujse" trying to make things better. Sonakshi smiled at Elena not wanting to clarify anything. "Take care Eli, I'll miss you" "Tumhe pata hai, ki Dev muje kya lagta hai" said Sona in a low voice. Elena looked at Sona with tears brimming saying "Toh ek bar phir se soch na Sona". Sona completely broken mumbles "ab kya fayda, jo hona tha ho chuka". Elena hugged Sona, cried her heart out, Sona kissed her one last time and walked away.

Sonakshi on reaching down looked at Ishwari and said "Goodbye Mrs.Dixit". Neha interrupted "Bas kijiye bhabi, jab dekho mahaan banne ki koshish karti rehti, sympathy sympathy. Mera life toh barbad hi karke rakha, ab kam se kam mere bhai ko to chodh do". Tears gushed out of Sonakshi's eyes. Dev rudely said "Bas Neha Bas! Ek aur shabdh nahi" Neha as usual lashed "Ab bhi isiko support kar rahi ho bhai? Jo hua uske bad bhi?" Sonakshi couldn't take it anymore. She gave one look to Dev. The look that said nothing left. The look that meant everything is ruined. The look that meant nothing could get better ever. With that one look, Dev's world came down crashing. That was it. He knew he lost her. Sonakshi looked at Elena, smiled and walked away with tears. Elena was broken with that one smile. She've never seen Sona like that, not even when Dev was to marry Natasha, not even during their first break up. Dev kept staring at her with his inner self saying "Ruk jao na Sonakshi! Mat jao, tumhare bina adure reh jate main. Ji nahi sakte, waapis aao na Sonakshi. Ruk joa". Tears trickled. He was furious and broken.

Sonakshi reached home. She didn't want things to happen the way it happened at Dev's house. Asha was frightened to see Sona in such a state. She went to Sona asking "Sona! Kya hua? Sab theek hai?" Sona hugged Asha and bawled. Bawled like a baby. Asha didn't know what to do. She hadn't seen her daughter like that ever. Bijoy came to them, couldn't utter a word but managed to say "Sona beta! Sambhal apne aap ko! Chalo beta der hora. Chalo beta!". He knew Sona couldn't live without Dev, but he wasn't just ready face the truth. He didn't want someone to hurt his daughter anymore, he didn't want anyone to make them look inferior. He wanted to leave. Leave far, where the memories cannot follow, where the shadows of Dixits aren't following, where they could be hurt by none. But little did he know that memories good or bad, shall be carried forever.

Sona looked at her father, forcing a smile. She washed her face. She didn't want to sit like a poor woman, she forced herself to look strong though broken from inside. She wanted to prove everyone wrong. She wanted to show that she was something more than what Dixits thought asking her to leave. She was turning stone-hearted. They for one last time, looked around the house. It was difficult to let go. But they had no other choice. Sona couldn't stop thinking of Dev, their memories, that night.

They left the house, the state with heavy hearts.

Thanks for reading!
Will be continued
Drop down honest reviews

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
82.2K 8K 74
this book contains OS and stories of our favourite couple raghvi😍. Dive into this book.I am waiting for your valuable comments like pearls...
73.3K 5.2K 26
Short story on avneil reactions when they get to know that they are pregnant......... peep in to know more... P.s. I have the whole copy right for th...