Utaite Ships One Shots (On Ho...

By mahiru6

A book fulls of utaite one-shots. Sometimes a short series, but mostly a one-shots. I'll mostly write Sorama... More

When the bells rings
When the bells rings: Part 2
When the bells rings: Part 3
[ F and A] Happiness
[F] Blessing
Prolouge: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
Chapter 1: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
Babysitter, what this feeling called? (Satocolo, Part two)
Chapter 2: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
[A/F]Am I not enough? (SoraMafu)
[F]Mafumafu Harem (Mafumafu 10th Anniversary Special)
Chapter 3: A Bitter Me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
[F] Lies and Truth (Kashitsuki)
[F] Among Us Stream (SoraMafu)
[F] Mafumafu Birthday's Special
Announcement
たばこ (Urasaka)
Let's jump together. (Soramafu)
Utaite x KHR Crossover (Test)

Why is it to be you? [A]

262 5 6
By mahiru6

Hello guys, I need to rant. So yea, It's going to be a angst story. I say my feeling into this story.

======

He can't believe it. He can't believe what he see in front of him. He see a person lying in the road and a lot of blood from the person head flowing everywhere. But, that's not the problem. The problem is the person that got hitted by a car, he just not believe it. He go to the person and shaking his body so maybe it will make him wake up. A few minutes later, a ambulance is arrived and bring the person to inside the ambulance. "Is someone that knows this person is here?! We need a accompany for him!"

He snapped back and said, "M-me! I know that person!"

Why... why is it you that have to be hitted. Why.... It's supposed to be me.
Why... just why...
He look at the person and grip his hand tightly.

Please be okay, soraru-san..

Few hours ago

"...where is this..? "

A albino said while start to observe his surrounding, in his surrounding, there's nothing, just a void. But suddenly, in front of him, there's a person standing not facing the albino. But, the albino immediately know who it is and start to running to the person.

"So-soraru-san! Wait, wait for me-Ahh"
The albino tripped when he running to the person, he tried to get up and start to running again.

Suddenly, the raven stopped and start to facing the albino that panting after running. "So-soraru-san...?" The albino asked, then, the raven smiled and look at him. Then, suddenly a car with a crazy speed is rushed towards the raven.

The albino start to run towards the raven and push him to the sides, and the albino shut his eyes waiting for the impact that awaits for him.

The albino wake up from that dream, panting and had a lot of sweats. He hold his face with his hand and start to calm down. "...what is that dream.."

"Mafu? Are you okay?" The albino look up and see her beloved raven standing with a worried face.

The albino immediately hug the raven tightly and started to let out a heavy breath. "Did you see a nightmare again?" The albino just nodded, the older start to pat his head and hug back.

"I see, but It's already okay. I'm here." His beloved scent, his gentle voice.. It's enough for him to calm down. As he already calm down, the raven gave him a kiss in forehead.

"Well, let's go. We have to go to sakata and urata-kun house for recording right?"

Mafumafu just nodded and started to get ready to go to sakatan and urata home. He lazy to dress up properly so he just wore a white fluffy sweater and a black jeans.

What was that dream...?

He leave his room and go to the raven that wait for him. "Shall we go?" Mafumafu just nodded and start to walk out of their house.

They stopped for a minute because the signal is red. After the signal became green, they started to walk again.

The road.. and this coldness.. I feel this before, I feel like I have been here..

That's right, It's that dream. The nightmare, the dream I saw last night..

Even if It's a dream, It's too same to the dream. Is this a coincidence? Or..

Suddenly there's a sound scream and be careful towards the albino. The albino look at his sides.. and, there' s a car running towards him with a full speed.

At that time, he know that this is the same as that dream.

But It's weird.. I supposed to save soraru-san here, but why It's me-

"MAFU!!"

Thud

"So-soraru-san?" That's the moment that his nightmare, come true.

In the hospital

The albino just sit on the seat, not moving. His head filled with thoughts and praying for the raven save.

He contacted his friends too about the raven, of course everyone suprised after hear that and say they will come to the hospital.

After a few minutes, his friends arrived to the hospital and go to Mafumafu. But, when they call Mafumafu, there's no reaction. The others decided to not say anything and just wait.

The albino can't think straight, how It's turned out like this? Why is it to be him? Why he the one that hurt? Why?

After a few minutes thinking of that, the doctor comes out from the operation room.

"D-DOCTOR, HOW IS SORARU-SAN?" The doctor not saying anything and just place his hand on the albino shoulder and shook his head.

The doctor leave after said 'you can see him for last time..'. Everyone in that space is shocked, they not expect for the raven to turn like this. Everyone started to crying and looking down.

Except the albino that haven't saying anything just froze in the place. Everyone go inside where the raven sleep.. everyone not saying anything and just watch soraru silently.

The albino best friend, Amatsuki is walk closer towards the albino. "Mafu-" the albino immediately hug the brunette tightly and start to crying.

"W-why is it to be him, wh-why is it h-him that going to die and n-not me?!" Amatsuki hug him back and pat his head, "A-ama-chan, am I hated? Am I not supposed t-to be happy?"

The brunette widened his eyes and immediately answer it with a no. "T-then why he gone?" Amatsuki hesitate to answer it, he doesn't know how to answer it. After thinking for a bit, he answer it.

"....It's because a fate.. fate is cruel right? We can't change it nor we can't do anything. But... maybe there's a meaning why he's gone..  I don't know what it is, but I know It's have a reason."

"..maybe something a lot of happy after this will happen, but you can be sad just for today okay? You can let it all out.." Amatsuki said comforting the crying albino, after hearing that the albino started to crying more.

After Mafumafu sleep because tired of crying, Amatsuki place the albino head to the bed where soraru is. "I hope I did say something right." "Yes, you said something really comforting for Mafu-kun don't worry." Kashitarou said.

After that, everyone leaving as Amatsuki watch the albino sleeping with the raven in bed.

=============

"Ahh.. this notes should be changed to this and the drum should be like this.." a groan voice coming from a albino that have a trouble for the song he going to make.

"I have to finish this song now, I promised I will finish it today..." today is that day after all

"Soraru-san... It's meaningless if you not here with me.." the albino said as he continue his work with a big eyebag in his face.

=====

"Donee~" the albino said happily, he managed to finish it before night. He started to feel hungry and walk to the kitchen.

"Ah, right we already runs out of the food." Because it can't be helped, he will go out to do grocery for the food. What a troublesome.

He lazy to change so he just leave with his a simple black sweater and a dark blue pants. Ugh.. the sun is too strong..

He stopped walking, he saw the traffic signal and It's red. What a nostalgic times. At that times too, the situation is like this.

Not care about anything he started to walk again as soon as the signal became green. But suddenly, the screams can be hear again, just like that day.

On that time, the albino is in behind so he going to be okay, but he can't stay silence when he see the person that going to be hit by the car.

The person that has a raven color hair, and a dark blue eyes that the albino always loved. He think it can't be tue because he already gone. But, after hearing the person shocked voice, he knew immediately It's him.

The albino immediately push the person out of the road. The person is fall but It's okay because he be going to be alright, but not Mafumafu.

Ah.. so that dream is real. The dream I saw long time ago, the nightmare that I thought be come true. But It's not..

So this is the real ending, yes.. this is supposed to be it..

The person that be like this is not you, but me. I supposed to be the one that take it, not you.

"...he have reason why he gone.."

You're right Ama-chan, there's a reason. He's alive, but I'm not.

I'm glad, I'm glad It's turned to the way It's supposed to be..

The albino saw the person he loved so much for the last time, smiling and say,

I love you. I'm glad It's not you.

=========

Heyheyhey~ how you guys doing? Cuz Im not doing well right now.

My... my friend just passed away few days ago.. I can't visit him cuz we live in a different country.. I promised to him to meet him when I go to his country. But... It's turned out like this.

I'm sorry for Suddenly said this, but It's too a heartbreaking news for me... I haven't meet him, and hes.. gone..

I sing a sing for him.. I hope he hear it.. I hope..

Sorry, but me and my friends need a time so.. I will not update for a while. I'm so so sorry..

Well, bai bai hope we can see each other again

~see you next time~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 2.9K 37
A collection of SoraMafu one-shots that range anywhere from sickeningly sweet fluff to cry-your-eyes-out angst. Basically if you like seeing these tw...
4.8K 289 10
-Hey Mr. Bartender!- ____________________ ;A glass after the other ____________________ Soraru x Mafumafu fan fiction ____________________ Started:...
206K 3.2K 53
(DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was 16 and it might be cringe or you might not like few parts of it. Read at your own risk.) Im finishing the series...
5.7K 363 29
A special school for utaite has opened, and this year, the final year before graduation, before the cherry trees blossom, lets make many special memo...