Wicked Games (Book 2)

By JadedDiamonds13

"You've been playing wicked games You know what to do to me" More

I Found Lovin'
Distraction
Attention
Feel A Way
Damn Good Time
Shawty
Before I Do
Lovin' You
Fall Slowly

All Things Go

4.1K 201 27
By JadedDiamonds13

Hey!!

So I know I've abandon this story and I'm sorry I just didn't know where I was going with it but I took a long break and now I'm back and know how this is going to go

There's going to be slow updates and I'm sorry about that.

Heads up this chapter talks about suicide so if you are uncomfortable reading about that I'm sorry

***
June woke up seeing Liberty walking around talking on the phone. By the looks of it he can see that she was venting, meaning she was upset about what happened at Skylar dinner party. He sat up in bed and stepped out planting his feet on her furry purple rug that was underneath her bed. He walked to the bathroom and handled his person hygiene.

A few minutes later, he walked out seeing Liberty look over at him talking. Even though he couldn't hear her at the moment, he could still read her lips.

"Am I wrong in the situation?" She mouthed.

"Babe you were wrong for jumping her" he answered, walking over to his side. He looked over at her watching her face expression frown.

"Can you put your hearing aides in?"

"No cause I don't care about none of this shit right now. You were wrong and that's it" He told her.

"I was sticking up for my friend!! Why can't anybody understand that"

He seen her face twist up and he knew she was mad. He reached over on the nightstand, grabbing his hearing aids and putting them in his ear, hearing Liberty yelling through out her bedroom. "She started the shit Lib! I'm tired of fucking talking about it!! Skylar and Jenny are not wrong in this situation you are!! Take accountable for your actions and stop trying to blame Liliah and Kofi for the shit your hoe ass friend did!!" He shouted. She stomped into the bathroom and slammed the door. "Now you mad?!"

"No! I'm fucking annoyed" she shouted.

"Whatever man" he mumbled, walking over to her walk-in closet. He went on his side where he kept his stuff and got an outfit out for the day.

Liberty stood at the sink, staring at her reflection, removing her scarf letting her hair down to her shoulders. She knew June was right about everything but for some reason she didn't like Liliah. After pulling herself together, Liberty walked out the bathroom seeing June sitting on the foot of the bed, texting on his phone.

She walked to her closet and started to get ready, ignoring June presence. June knew Liberty's attitude too well and was not fazed by it. He got ready for his day and left without saying a word.

June and Kofi were like night and day. While Kofi shows his affectionate and caring side, June didn't give a fuck how you felt. He will speak his mind and go about his day not caring how anybody feel and Liberty couldn't stand that.

Liberty is used to being catered too. She was used to people giving her attention so when June ignores her her mind rambles and she doesn't know how to react. Once she heard the front door close, she called her friend Mya and started venting.

"Girl I'm telling you, leave that man. He ain't no good"

"You don't really know him Mya-"

"But if he cant comfort you and take your side when he knows you are upset and did nothing wrong but have your friends back...deuces" Mya said holding up the sign in the camera. "Him and his brother are a dub. They both can kiss my ass and that short whack ass bitch too"

Liberty sat on the phone listening to Mya venting about what went down a few weeks ago. She talked about the fight and how everything got crazy.

"Wait you told me she stepped to you and got disrespectful?"

"What?"

"After everything went down, you told me in the bathroom that she got rude with you first-"

"She did..."

"But you just said that she got in your face but now you saying you stepped to her and put your finger in her face...Mya it's not adding up"

"You know what forget all this anyway fuck that nigga and his brother! Like I said"

"Yeah, let me call you back" Liberty lied, quickly hanging up. She started to think about everything and realized Skylar and Jenny were right. Mya is not a good friend she thought she was.

***

Skylar sat next to Osiris in their bed, biting her nails as she thought about the number that have been randomly texting her. It was still her birthday weekend

"Yo, my uncle and his wife wants to keep the babies another night, is that okay with you?" Osiris questioned as they laid in bed enjoying the moment.

"Yeah, that's fine" she answered dryly.

Osiris looked over at her and frown. She was staring off in space in deep thought. "What's going on with you?" He asked

"Hmm?"

"What you thinking about?"

"That number texted me again"

"Saying what?"

"Happy Birthday"

"This shit getting weird. I don't like this shit " Osiris told her.

"I know Osiris but I don't know what to do" she told him. "Should I call?"

"Yeah, see who picks up"

She nodded her head, reaching over to the nightstand next to her bedside and grabbed her new iPhone Osiris just ordered for her. She unlocked it and went through her message finding the unknown number. Nervously biting her bottom lip, she tapped the info option and called the number.

"Put it on speaker" Osiris told her.

She did what she was told listening to the ring back tone. Just when she was about to hang up the person picked up but didn't say anything.

"Hello?" Skylar said. "Please...please don't hang up" Skylar said looking at Osiris. "I just want to know who this is...do you know me?"

"No but I wish I didn't let you go" a feminine voice finally spoke up and Skylar felt her stomach drop. "Skylar, this is your mother"

"What?"

"Look I gotta go but I'll call back okay?"

"Okay, yeah that's fine" Skylar manage to get just when she hung up. She looked at Osiris and bit her bottom lip. She was lost for words as her chest heaved up and down.

"Calm down, you okay?" He questioned, caressing her face. She shrugged her shoulders. "I know this is a lot for you right now-"

"How did she get my number?"

"I'm going to be real with you. I don't trust it" Osiris told her. "Shit seems sus as fuck"

"But what if it's really her?"

"What if it's not? What if it someone trying to fuck you over? Your brand is growing like crazy babe. Chris Brown just gave you a shout out for the jacket so your name is spreading throughout social media right now" he continued. "That can be anybody Skylar and I don't trust it"

"I hear you O" she said placing her head down, looking down at her screen.

"If she calls back are you going to answer it?" He questioned.

"I don't know Osiris. This is too much for me right now"

"Aight, if she does call I want to be there. I want to make sure this shit is legit"

"Okay, I'll let you know" she told him. She stared down at the phone with a frown on her face while so many question ran through her mind.

***

Dre heard Jenny singing loudly from the bathroom while she did her hair, getting ready for her brunch date with Liliah. He walked down the hallway into his bathroom watching Jenny rap along to Meg thee Stallion.

He started laughing, secretly recording her and she quickly closed the door. "Fuck you Dre!!" She shouted.

He burst out into laughter walking into the bathroom seeing her flat ironing her wig. "Where you going?"

"I'm going to meet Liliah for lunch"

"Ya two clicked instantly" he said picking up her hair products that was placed all over the while and ran marble countertop. "What's this for?"

"I know, she seems mad cool and to keep the hair shiny and not frizzy" she answered.

He nodded his head. "She is, she like a little sister to us"

Jenny continued to flat iron her hair. "What you doing today?"

"Going to hang out with the guys. You driving?"

"No, taking an Uber"

"You drinking?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine just a few mimosas"

"Aight, be safe text me anything"

"Okay I will"

Fifteen minutes later, Jenny was out the door heading to the restaurant. When the Uber pulled up
she saw Liliah standing outside waiting for her and smiled. She said thank you to the driver before stepping out. "Hey girl!" she smiled walking over to her with open arms.

"Hey boo!!" Liliah greeted back embracing her.

As soon as they were seated they started talking getting to know one another. They both had so much in common and felt like they knew each other for years. It was nothing but good vibes and energy between them.

While they were enjoying themselves, a group of handsome men walked past their table, staring at Liliah and she rolled her eyes on the low.

"He was eyeing you, girl" Jenny mentioned.

"Listen I'm going to tell you like I told Kofi, I hate men but I'm not a lesbian"

Jenny started laughing. "What? I never heard that one before"

"Girl these men aint shit and I'm tired of them-"

"What about Kofi?"

"What about him?"

"I see how you guys interact with each other-"

"Oh no, no, no, no, no me and Kofi are just friends. That's it"

"You sure?"

"Yes, Jenny I know you not trying to play cupid"

"I mean you guys do look good together"

"Uhh no but anyway how long you and Dre been together?"

"Just a few months, he's very patient with me and I'm not used to that." She answered. "I went through a lot of trauma in my life that I'm so used to men treating me like shit and kicking me while I'm down but Dre...he's not like that at all. Sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough for him you know...sorry I'm venting to you and we don't even know each other like that" she giggled.

"I blame the mimosas" Liliah told her.

"How about you?"

"Hmm?"

"What's your story?"

"I don't have a story-"

Jenny grabbed Liliah wrist and lifted her shirt revealing the cut marks and Liliah quickly snatched her hand back. "Um please don't do-"

"I seen them when you did my hair. I been there..."
Jenny said revealing her light scars on her wrist as well. Liliah slowly felt relaxed. "I tried to kill myself more then once actually...obviously I failed each time. If it wasnt for Skylar and Dre I wouldn't be here right now, they helped me with so much and I honestly don't know how I can pay them back you know?" She vented. "If you don't mind me asking, what happened to you?"

Liliah took a deep breath and looked around the small restaurant. She felt tears coming to eyes and she quickly blanked them away. "When I was sixteen a guy I thought cared about me took advantage. He fucked everything up for me. I took pills and cut myself. I had to get away from Atlanta because he was trying to control me..." she murmured. "He ruined me for years and I didn't know what else to do so I left."

"I'm sorry" Jenny said reaching over the table and grabbing her hand. She wanted to let Liliah that she was here for her. "I see why we get along so well. We have so much in common" he chuckled lightly trying to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah" Liliah smiled, nodding her head.

"Listen I'm here if you ever need to talk. Honestly this is something I can't express to Liberty and Skylar, it's not the same feeling you know?"

"I totally understand. I get night terrors sometimes-"

"Oh my gosh, me too!! Some nights I can't sleep at all"

"Girl I be calling Kofi in the middle of the night to keep me company"

"Have you told him about...you know?"

"No, I can't. You're the first person I told honestly. It's not easy to talk about and I know if I tell Kofi or any of the guys they will treat me differently and right now I'm in a good head space"

"Yeah I understand" Jenny said and Liliah smiled softly. "This brunch was well needed"

"Yes it was" Liliah agreed as they tapped their glasses.

***

Sorry it's short, I might take it down and add more idk yet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4K 51
Just readddd๐Ÿ’› Under construction ๐Ÿšง๐Ÿšง๐Ÿšง
394 0 21
"Better tell that nigga you mines"
294K 12.9K 19
๐–๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ’ธ ๐–๐ž ๐๐ข๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ–ค
448K 21.3K 36
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ "๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ"