ℓιℓу ρнσєвє ѕиαρє {ѕ. ѕєνєяυѕ}

By shiggyyyy

"ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ sɴᴀᴘᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ?!" "ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sɪɴɢʟᴇ?! ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀ-" "ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟ... More

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!!
𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧!!
𝐩𝐞𝐭!!
𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞!!
𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥!!
𝐡𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟!!
𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞!!
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬!!
𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦!!
𝐨𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤!!
𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭!!
𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡!!
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫!!
𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠!!
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡!!
𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐬' 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝!!
𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲!!
𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚!!
𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲!!
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲!!
𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰!!
𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥!!
𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧!!!!
𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭!!
𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞!!
𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐬!!
𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞!!
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!!
𝐝𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲!!
𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧!!
𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐱!!
𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚!!
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡!!
𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞!!
𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!!
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!!

𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!

41K 1.6K 1.6K
By shiggyyyy

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

"SAY LUNA, WOULD you like to come have a picnic with me and search for some ladybugs?", lily casually asked as she sat next to the pale girl at the ravenclaw table.

"you'd want me to come?", luna asked, putting down her spoon.

"of course!! why wouldn't I?", lily smiled.

"most people tend to think that I'm as mad as a bag of ferrets", luna answered, making the little girl frown.

"well they're a bag of ferrets for thinking that! and plus, I like how you are luna. you're different from others", lily giggled, making luna smile.

"thank you. I could say the same about you", luna said.

"mm, I mean, I'm as normal as it gets", lily honestly replied as she ate another spoonful of mango tart.

"I actually think you're quite the gem".

"gem?? speaking of gems, can we make matching bracelets?? or maybe flower crowns??", lily excitedly asked, quickly switching topics as the girl had a hard time focusing on one thing for more than a few minutes.

"I'd love to", luna smiled, as the two continued enjoying their breakfast.

//❁//

"where'd you get the baguette?", luna asked as lily hauled the 65 centimeter of carbohydrates out from its wrapping.

"fred and george helped me steal it from the kitchen", lily sweetly replied, making luna chuckle.

"I see. did you bring any veggies or meat?", luna asked, making lily momentarily stop what she was doing.

"u-um...I-I-I—"

"it's alright if you didn't. we can just eat the bread", luna smiled, making lily awkwardly scratch the back of her head.

luna helped the girl cut the bread as they sat on the less grassy patch of the ground.

it was a breezy day and the sun was hidden behind the clouds, making it easy for cute little lily to see, as she didn't have to squint her eyes constantly.

lily was staring intensely at the groomed grass in front of her as luna just enjoyed the silence.

"LUNA!!", lily suddenly gasped, making the girl immediately turn to her.

"I found one!!", lily exclaimed as she held her small hand up, showcasing a red little ladybug that was traveling from the fingernail of lily's pointer finger.

"oh wow...quite the delicate creature isn't it?", luna said in amazement as she was handed the ladybug by lily.

the little creature crawled onto the back side of luna's pale hand, then proceeding to spread its wings and fly off into the cool breeze.

"aw man! I was gonna name that one after you!", lily pouted, making luna chuckle.

"I'm sure we can find another one. perhaps that one's gone back to find its family", luna said, looking up at the direction that it had flew.

"by the way luna, do you have any siblings?", lily curiously asked as she ripped a piece of bread and stuffed it in her mouth.

"no. it's only my father and I", luna responded.

"what about your mother?"

"she died in an experiment accident when I was nine", luna replied, not seeming to be fazed at all.

"oh...I'm sorry...". lily awkwardly stopped chewing as she fiddled with the hem of her blue dress.

"no need to be. I'm quite used to it now. father and I often like to enjoy quidditch together when he's not busy editing articles", luna smiled, making lily feel slightly better.

"I do like quidditch too. I hope one day I can be as good harry, draco, or even the twins", lily said, thinking about how cool she would look in her hufflepuff quidditch uniform.

"I'm sure you will be astonishing at it! speaking of which, what makes you so interested in playing quidditch? professor snape doesn't strike as the type to participate in such activities", luna asked.

"oh, papa definitely prefers academics over sports. but I like to think that he'd much rather watch me play than the other way around. and I want to make him proud since I'm not really good with academics and stuff", lily explained.

"but you're only five. there's much more education than just numbers and shape—"

"numbers are hard!!", lily whined, making luna lightly laugh.

"I heard that once you reach high level numbers, they start adding in letters and it doesn't make sense!! mione tells me all about it since she's taking arthimancy".

"you're a very bright child lily. I wouldn't cast your opinion on all the different academic subjects so soon", luna smiled, patting the girl's head.

"it's also because I think papa's a bit too obsessed with potions you know? I feel that he needs to go out more", lily said as she took another big bite of the baguette.

"say, if you don't mind me asking, what about your real parents?", luna asked.

"how'd you know papa wasn't my real papa?"

"lucky assumption I suppose", luna smiled.

"well...when I was little...err...littler, I once asked papa who my real parents are. but he looked even more upset than usual, so I never bothered about it again", lily explained.

"I see. do you ever wonder what they look like?"

"I do!! I sometimes like to imagine that father has dark wavy hair like mother, who maybe has pinned up curls. and father has a mean look while mother has soft welcoming doe brown eyes", lily excitedly said.

"you've thought about this quite a lot, haven't you?"

"oh yes! but I would never abandon papa for anyone or anything", lily giggled as she plucked a random flower from the ground.

"really? so you're going to stay by him even after you're older?"

"always!!", lily cheered as she ran over to luna to tuck the flower's stem behind the girl's ear.

"how do I look?", luna smiled.

"dazzling!!"

after lily and luna's little picnic, lily had made lilo—her owlet—carry the rest of the baguette to draco, as she was sure he would appreciate the thought.

though the baby owl had a bit trouble flying, as the heavy bread made it very difficult to fly in a straight line.

"I'll see you later luna!!"

"see you later lily".

lily happily skipped towards hers and snape's chambers as she busted through the door with a jar.

"papa!! I have a surprise for youuuu~", lily sweetly sang, making the man temporarily stop writing.

"is it a ladybug again?", snape asked without having to even turn around.

"wha—how'd you know?!"

"phoebe, it has become an obsession of yours to bring me those puny little red creatures every time you head out with your...friends", snape said as he turned around to indeed receive a glass with two ladybugs.

lily slightly pouted as she awkwardly shuffled her feet against the carpet.

"though they do keep my company when I'm grading papers, so I suppose they're okay", snape said as he gently set the jar down at the top of his desk.

"I knew you'd like it!!", lily exclaimed as she went over to snape to give him his daily dose of serotonin by hugging the tired man.

snape just silently patted the girl's back, enjoying the hug from his little sunshine.

"by the way papa, where are all the other ladybugs that I got you?", lily asked.

snape froze.

"they're...why don't we go have some yorkshire pudding?"

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

a/n: hello my lovely readers!! if you enjoyed this chapter, please like, comment, and share. it would mean a lot!

thanks and see you all next chapter ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 55.6K 93
━━━ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 | ❝𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅?❞ ▬▬▬▬ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・・゚...
18.1K 410 38
❝𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋?❞ 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋. ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍...
216K 9.9K 46
❝ʷᵃˢ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ?!❞ ❝ᴵ ʷᵃʳⁿᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˡⁱˢᵗᵉⁿ.❞ ❝ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵍʳᵉᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ!!❞ ❝ᴵ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵈᵒ.❞ •♛• ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ: •ᶜᵘˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ...
28.2K 567 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...