I am NOT an elfling

Por -H-O-P-E-

Ashley is the standard issue of an anti-social, unimportant teenage girl. That is, until one day she wakes up... Mais

Prolugue
Waking Up
Captured
Saved
I Am NOT Dinner
Horrible Explanations (The Truth Makes No Sense)
Kittens Have Claws
Conversation vs Argument
Beorn The Evil(ish)
Insane Denial (With a Side of Sass)
Making Friends
Getting to Know You
Meeting the Elves
Sleep
Waking Up Take 2
Catching Up/You're My What Now?!?
Mood Swings and Clinginess
An Old Friend

Message from author

1K 26 33
Por -H-O-P-E-

Heyo.... tbh Im not sure if anyone will actually see this 🤣 But, I've re-found this piece and have been forced down memory lane. I started this so many years ago (damn I was young) and that definitely reflects in the writing. I have recently been thinking of giving it a massive edit and change (as well as a nice ending). But, first I  wanted to know if anyone still was reading it. Because, if they are, I am happy to leave the original as is and create a new 'book' for the edited and changed version ☺️ Not sure if there is any interest or audience left for the book. But hey, its a great opportunity to practise my editing skills!
Hope everyone is staying safe and well 💕

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

28.8K 1K 57
(Title Doesn't relate to the Arkenstone!) A young girl, whose race is barely known to Middle Earth is put in danger when she, her mother, and many o...
84.7K 4.2K 26
"You make no sense, lass. You look like an Elf, talk like a Man, eat like a Hobbit, curse like a Dwarf, and sleep like the Dead." Every Tolkien fan h...
8.6K 314 21
COMPLETED story with a SEQUEL; "A Permanent Lineage" *Over 34+ chapters overall! "...She had dreamt of what his lips would feel and taste like for...
813 42 10
Once the darkness rises once more, a girl from the stars is bound to fall. Upon her arrival the One will be revealed and the light will slowly start...