๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง...

By IvinaBrooks

๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ-๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š•๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š‹๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๏ฟฝ... More

synopsis
issue #001
side b
issue #002
commercial break one
issue #003
issue #004
issue #005
issue #006
issue #007
issue #008
issue #009
commercial break two
commercial break three
issue #0010
pride month special
the brothers' quarrel
out of time
!new special edition!

commercial break four

1.2K 34 6
By IvinaBrooks

Dear Mom,

It's Eleanor, well apparently that's one of my names. I go by the name Eight too. Now I just wanted to let you know that I'm okay. And I won't be returning home. I found out there is something that needs my presence. Like dad and Reggie would say, "there's something special about her," and they were right ma. I am special and I am needed elsewhere.

I know you'll worry if I don't eat, have a sweater when it's cold, somewhere to sleep for the night. Someone to come back for a hug. And it's true I don't know if I'll have all of those things to where I am going. But the best I can do is hope that I do. I know that doesn't make you feel any better...but I'll be okay, I'm a big girl.

I want to thank you so much for all you did with my time with you. Even though you found me literally on the street, you never left my side. You took me in because I was vulnerable. And there will never be anything I do to thank you for that. You were the mother I never had, I mean it. You cared for me the days I was in bed crying when I didn't know who I was. You were there to make me smile, and give me your biggest hugs. You loved me as much a mother would to her own. I love you so much, there are words that could never say what I mean. I love you, Mom.

Tell dad thank you for all the lessons and laughs he gave me along the way. He didn't have to take me in when he did, yet he did. He treated me like a princess. Took me out for ice cream after a boy broke my heart. And threatened to break their nose for me. And broke their nose for me. He was everything and more. I will miss the large bear hugs he'd give before and after work. Even though I wasn't biologically his, he never made it seem that way. He made me feel cared for just as you mom. Introduced me to many important people, bragging of my achievements as a father would. I will miss you, and him. Thank you, Dad, I love you too.

Forever your daughter,

Eleanor Fitzgerald

As a small man delivers the letter to the woman, she blindly closes the front door and reads the letter. Each sentence bringing tears to her eyes. Her little girl was gone, forever. But as long as she was okay, she felt safer thinking that. Lucy knew Eleanor was no damsel in distress. She knew that the blonde could escape anything no matter how tough. The woman cried tears of happiness as she read the letter. She wished luck to whoever met her wrath, Eleanor was the silent lightning in the thunderstorm. 

Christopher,

Yes, this is a formal letter. You have to read it by the fire and cry as if I wrote something touching. The days I spent with you all made me learn you are my brother. You annoyed as much would do, you punched me as one would do, but you also punched others for me too. And I'm glad we got to be as close as we did because there is no one else in this time that I trust more.

Now, listen up pea brain, this will all sound weird to you, but it is all true do you understand? You better fucking nod Chris. My name is Eight Hargreeves, but I also go by Eleanor. You might be thinking Hargreeves? As in Reginald, and yes it is. I am from the future. I was born on October 1st, 1989, along with my seven other siblings. We were all born in different parts of the world, but we were adopted by him because each one of us is special. We all have abilities that made us different. You may be thinking how is this possible. And to be honest, that I don't know. I just know that I have these abilities.

Want to know why I was able to use weapons and fight so easily? It's because I grew up in an Academy that taught me all of that. I was even a professional assassin for a part of my life. That is how I am so good at self-defense. Not because dad taught us, it's because it was muscle memory for me.

I am a fifty-eight-year-old and stuck in a twenty-year-old body. I am married to a man called "Five" we worked together as assassins. He and I had a son when I was twenty. His name was James, but he died in my arms when he turned nine years old. He had inherited my powers that not even I knew how to control. And because he couldn't control them, it over his body and killed him. I miss him with all that I carry with me every single day. I have seven siblings that I would die for If something was endangering them. Now you too, but I won't be able to protect you.

I tell you all of this Chris. In hopes that you will not wonder if I am okay, as you think of me out in the world. I trust that you will not let this information fall into the wrong hands. I will be okay out there, and I hope you are too. Try not to get into too much trouble with Dylan, I won't be there to help you out this time.

I love you, Chris. You are the best brother I could ever have. I have five brothers now. How funny is that? Anyway, I love you big dumb, dumb. I hope you live long enough to the point where I could see you in the future. Married and old. (so quit your smoking, so you live longer) Take care of mom for me. Thank you for protecting me when I needed it, and for the late-night pool parties, you had with me. I know you love me too, and you know you're smart. Stay safe.

Your darling one and only sister,

Eleanor Hargreeves-Fitzgerald 

Chris didn't know what to feel when the letter appeared in his bedroom bed. As he opened a small puff of fireflies looking things sprouted. He sneezed as he breathed it in, but shook his head knowing Eleanor would do something like this. The boy read the letter and smiled at it. He knew there was something about her, the moment he ran his bike into her. Turns out he was right. She was a special being from the future. He chuckled knowing he was technically older than her. 

The dark-haired boy walked across his room to the plain white door across him. Opening it and stepping inside. It still smelled like her. Faint strawberries. Her bed was neatly made, her windows were ajar as the breeze moved the windows. He walked forward and sat on the floor in front of her bed. Bringing his knees up he wrapped his arms around them. His mind far away as he stared at the blank wall before him. Tears brimmed his eyes as he sat in his sister's bedroom. He would never admit it to anyone but he would miss her. The golden girl that too smart for her own good. I love you too, Eight. He thought to himself, using the name he thought she would like. A smile faintly on his lips, as silent tears ran down his face. 

ahhh we finished it! thank you so much to all you that have read both books! Season two was so much fun to write. and I hope it was just as enjoyable to read. i know you won't be seeing much of me until next season...but i was thinking of maybe writing a book with a collection of stories of Eight's life. sort of like the commercial breaks, but instead every chapter is something new about her life that we haven't seen. let me know if you want to see this! if not, until next season! 

- Ivina L. E. Brooks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 1.6K 19
One day in the year 1963, I fell face first into an alleyway. I woke up in a hospital with no memory of my home, age, or even my name. After waiting...
105K 3K 30
time heals ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต wounds. โช tua s1 โซ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ #๐Ÿฃ / ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต...
788K 17.8K 178
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ,๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
299K 7.3K 19
โ” ๐’…๐’Š๐’†๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’