Can't Help Falling In Love Wi...

By zeeyumRule

--Zayn and Liam are best friends --Everybody is tired of their platonic relationship --captain Louis comes up... More

Not a Prologue!!!
Rodger MalikπŸ˜›
My song πŸ₯°
Friends?
Diner
Girlfriend?
Twin Game
Plan
Jealousy
Finally
Explode
Epilogue
Q&A

LAST chapter

1.8K 87 110
By zeeyumRule

(*As promised*)

Feels like forever since he had a family dinner and it's oddly quiet but comforting, he turns to Rodger who say next to him, silently eating as his eyes are focussed on his place. He lifts his eyes on his parents who are passing dishes to each other, just sharing silent glances but not really talking.

"Oh I have a date", Rodger says, earning his parent's attention.

"Oh lovely" Trisha gushes, "who is she?"

Rodger grins, "It's a guy- Liam to be more precise"

Both Yasir and Trisha looks at Rodger like they saw a ghost and comically both snaps their heads towards Zayn who instantly groans and kicks Rodger under the table.

"See? Literally everybody knew about your crush, except for you!"

"Okay you proved you point", Zayn rolls his eyes and goes back to his place but when he still feels two sets of eyes on him he looks up and arches his eyebrow at his still stun parents, "I have a date?"

"With Liam?" His dad asks softly, almost in a whisper.

"Yeah" Zayn coughs, "that's okay, right?- like you guys already know I'm in-"

"No no" Yasir shakes his head, "I- I'm just shocked- Liam is a good kid, he is brilliant- almost like a son. He is smart, Noble, kind, war-"

"And brave" Rodger groans, "and sunshine like- I get it! Can we not talk about perfect Liam is?"

"Fix your attitude towards him" Yasir tells Rod, "I want him to feel home evrytime he is here"

"Bet he already feels that, Dad, why else would he be here bloody all the damn time??"

"Rod", his mum calls, silently shaking her head when he looks at her.

Rodger huffs and holds his arms, "Dad loves him more than me"

"I do" Yasir says and seconds later him and Zayn starts laughing in unison.

"Don't be rude" Trisha slaps Yasir's arm and reaches her hand out for Rodger to hold, "my baby, any new tournaments I should know about?"

"Nah, I m free for next 2 months" Rodger winks at her, "I have a date tomorrow" he wiggles his eyebrows cheesily, "with Harry"

"Aww I love him" Trisha says with a big smile, tears of joy filling her eyes, "he is such a sweetheart"

"And charming, you saw his dimples, mum? He is crazy attractive" Rodger shrugs, "how the heck I got a date with him?"

"Beats me" Zayn says and him and Yasir starts laughing again.

Trisha darts them a glare, choking both men on their laughter.

Rodger grins and holds her hand a little tighter, "kinda nervous"

"No reason to be" Trisha confirms, "Only an idiot won't date you"

Yasir opens his mouth to say something but Trisha beats him into it and slaps his arm before he could say anything out, "how's the diner coming along?"

"Perfect" Rodger retorts, looking at Zayn for confirmation, cause honestly he doesn't know shit about their diner except for the fact he owns 45% of its income.

"It's alright" Zayn rolls his eyes, "Come in and help us with the diner, Rod"

"I'm busy"

"You just said you're free for next two months"

"I lied"

"You're lying now"

"You need help?" Yasir asks with wide eyes, "C'mon, Zayn, I told you I'm more than happy to help- if you need I can send more chefs like Nic-"

"We good, Dad, trust me, just need a helping hand, so all" Zayn shrugs.

"Why exactly you aren't helping your brother?" Yasir asks Rodger who looks at his mum to take his defence, "No, No" Yasir grunts, "Don't look at your mother while I'm talking to you"

"Oh my goodness, Yas" Trisha growls, "why are you always onto him- if he wants to have some peaceful days off then let him"

"Day off? Did he ever in his life had a Day on?"

Rodger and Zayn frowns simultaneously.

"Of couse he does! Where do you think he got all the money he invested from? He earned it through his gaming, do you even know a thing about our son?"

"How am I suppose to know? All I know is he dropped out and you let him"

"And you think I regret it? He is happy and he literally gets paid to do something he loves"

"I am just saying he should go out more like Zayn" Yasir shrugs.

"Rod is way more social"

"Yeah but unlike him Zayn has social etiquettes" and as the couple kept bickering back and forth, Zayn and Rodger tip toes their way out of the dining hall and walks up the stairs before they notice their absence.

"Remember how I blamed Liam for drifting us apart?" Rodger asks as he opens his bedroom door and lets Zayn in, "and then I blamed us, assuming that we were two different people so went on our own ways?"

"Yeah" Zayn nods, "neither one of that is the reason" he says, already getting what Rodger is prompting.

"Exactly, our parents are to blame" Rodger says, resting his hands on his waist as he fondly shakes his head, "Dad has favoutism over you"

"And mum's for you" Zayn retorts back, almost immediately.

"Well I am mommy's boy" Rodger says proudly.

Zayn rolls his eyes, "Glad we had this conversation, wanna do something to fix it?"

Both gives it a thought and shakes their head, "Nah", they say in unison.

Zayn opens Rodger's closet to help him for tomorrow but he only frowns and grabs few sweaters from the closet, "are these mine?"

"Eh........." Rodger draws out a white noise, "yeah?"

"Why do have so many of my clothes?"

Rodger weakly shrugs, "mum mixed our laundry, maybe?"

"Mum does your laundry??? Then why in the world she lectures me all the time?"

"Perks of being mum's favourite" Rodger says and his breathe gets caught in his throat when Zayn pulls a drawer.

"Huh?" Zayn picks out stickers of fake tattoos, "what's this?" He flips the stickers and looks more into the drawer, giving Rodger mild anxiety, "why do you have my tattoos?"

"Well" Rodger struggles under Zayn's confused gaze, atleast Zayn doesn't seem pissed, "Sometime I pretend to be you when I wanna avoid going out with my friends"

"You don't have friends"

"You just don't know them"

"But why go this far?"

"Geez what's with the interrogation? This is why I don't invite you in my room, going through my closet like you own it- it's private stuff, bruh"

Zayn confusion on deepens when Rodger softly pushes him away from the closet and locks it behind.

Didn't he wanted Zayn's advice as to what he should wear tomorrow?

"So you excited for our first double date?" Rodger asks as he passes the controller to Zayn and starts the Playstation.

"A little nervous" Zayn shrugs, "it's gonna be me and Liam's first official date and I want it to be quiet special but you'll be there and your presence will kinda ruin evrything"

"Wow, your brutal honesty is killing me, brother!" Rodger rolls his eyes, "Like my ideal date had everything to do with you, it was Harry's idea so just suck it up and bare us for an hour max, then I have my own plans so" he shrugs and looks at Zayn with a grin, "and that has everything to do with a lighthouse"

"Please don't" Zayn pleads.

"Definitely gonna take Hazza there"

Zayn face scrunched.

"And we gonna fuck"

"Eww Rod- why would you say that? D-don't ruin the lighthouse for me" Zayn begs, "oh fuck it's never gonna be the same again"

Rodger grins and starts Resident Evil 6, duo mode and he is about to start when Zayn gets a call.

"It's Liam" Zayn says already discarding the controller as he leaves his place to get a little privacy.

"Hey"

"Hey" Zayn smiles to himself at the giddiness in Liam's tone, "how are you?"

"Good- Good... I'm good"

Zayn bites his lip and rest his head on the window bar, "You sound nervous, Leeyum, something on your mind?"

"You are", and countless butterflies swims in his stomach, "I can't stop thinking about you", Liam continues, "and- and we met like 4 hours ago so it's really stupid, yeah? Am I coming off sounding clingy? Cause I don't know, Z, my emotions are literally everywhere and I'm sure you're busy and it's late and I-I-"

"Leeyum" Zayn amusedly stops him.

"I just wanted to hear your voice"

And Zayn suddenly so giddy, a smile breaking out wide as he struggles to stop, "I'm missing you too, Leeyum"

Liam breathe out a sigh of relief, "It's different this time"

"Yeah, it's different but so cool and special"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" Zayn confirms, ignoring Rodger's call.

'Bro I'm playing Dota, let me know when you're done'

"And I can't wait for tomorrow"

"We gonna be okay, right?" Liam asks

"Of course, I don't see why I should doubt us, you're a proper boyfriend material"

And Liam's laugh makes Zayn's flutter in joy.

In the back though Rodger plugged headsets over his head as he started his first game of Dota.

3 matches later, Rodger is pissed, it's been nearly two hours and Zayn still kept him hanging, he so wanted to complete that game today, with Zayn that too, so he looks up at his brother who is still smiling like a goof, kicking an invisible ball as he keeps talking about something Rodger's can't hear, so out of curiosity he pulls down his headset and annoyance creeps through his veins.

"No, you hang up" Zayn says, biting his lip

"I can't wait for tomorrow"

"yeah it's late"

And Zayn is quiet, phone still pressed against his ear like he is hearing Liam breathe and even that is making Zayn's heart burst in joy.

'You should hang up"

And Rodger gets up from his seat, steals Zayn's phone from his hand, "Bye Liam", he says on the speaker and hangs up before throwing the phone on his bed.

"The fuck Rod"

"I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TWO HOURS?!" Rodger shouts, "Play this, you hang up. No, you up, game when you're not wasting someone else's time. I was so looking forward to playing this with you!"

Zayn looks at the clock behind and a guilty smile curves his lips, "sorry?"

"We can still complete, if you're interested"

"Let's do this"

Rodger grins and hands Zayn the controller, the game loading on this screen again when Rodger's phone starts ringing.

"Oh it's Harry", he abandons his seat and walks out of the room without giving Zayn a second glance, at least Zayn has the decency to stay in the room.

Zayn fists his hand and mentally convinces himself that murder is a felony he can't afford committing. So he grabs his phone from the bed and calling his man.

And Liam picks up in second ring.

"Hey, that was Rod"

"I figured" Liam laughs, pressing his head more comfortably in the pillow, "you sleepy?"

"No"

And the night's young on the lovebirds😉

------------------

As they expected it's a bit weird, Liam and Harry are first to arrive, before the actual time to be safe and the Malik brothers take their sweet time to dress up, opting one thing after other and in the end agreed to same the wear thing.

So it's easy to imagine Liam's and Harry's confusion when Zayn and Rodger arrived wearing matching clothes. Black jeans, yellow shirt matched with red leather jacket.

Zayn reaches the round table first, takes his next to Liam and whispers a small apology at the Beau, actions a little hesitant and shy but Liam is looking at him like stars are radiating out Zayn so that's a good point and a reason not to be nervous about but Rodger on the other hand, greets Harry with a kiss, a soft palm pressed against his jaw as he leans down to press a soft kiss against his lips, "hey", he whispers and settles beside him.

And Zayn regrets missing his chance of doing that!

But the moment is gone, an assigned waiter takes their order and they're just catching up when their food arrives.

"So how's diner?" Liam asks, "since you too are already here"

"Nicklaus got it all covered" Zayn says.

"Watch everyone ask about him tomorrow" Harry sips on his red wine, "last time he had a huge ass crowd demanding his special hot wings, such a crowd magnet, he raises the bar high and we struggle at maintaining it"

Watching Liam's confused eyes, Zayn explains, "he is one of the chef at my dad's restaurant- we called him one day to mentor us and he decided to stick along since then he is the menu of Special Wednesday"

"I hate Wednesday" Harry groans, "it's so crowded, we need more people"

"I'm free all the time" Rodger shrugs and grabs Harry hand, "but only if I get to be your assistant"

"I am a waiter" Harry says.

"Then I'll wait for you or with you... I will work for free if I get to see your face everyday"

Harry fondly rolls his and goes back to his wine.

Rodger satisfied with himself turns back to his place and lifts his eyes to meet Zayn's.

The look at betrayal on his face, "last night I vividly recall you saying that you need time off"

"Yeah from gaming, so this is like perfect" Rodger shrugs and turns to Harry, "only if you're okay with that"

"I don't see why not"

Zayn fondly rolls his eyes and a hesitant smile curves his lips when Liam's hand airbrushes against his, thumb slightly scratching his skin so Zayn confidently grabs his hand and gives it a tight squeeze.

They don't need words.

They never did.

In crowds they were the quiet ones but behind close door all they can see or hear was each other and it's their thing, it's perfect.

"So you two decided to match?" Harry asks, eyeing the brothers.

"Pass me the salt, Z" Rodger says and Zayn passes the salt half way through the table when Harry's words froze him in mid.

"Thought Zayn's gonna play Rod as a payback"

Rodger's and Liam's eyes meet for a split second and Rodger's hand is firm on Harry's upper thigh.

"Payback huh?"

"Yeah, we had no choice though, right babe?" He looks at Rod who shakes his head, saying him to stop talking but he takes it as an affirmation.

"Funny" Zayn turns the salt shaker upside down and starts sprinkling over Rodger's plate.

"Yeah" Harry excitedly grins, "he made a convincing Zayn to be honest, right Liam?", He turns to Liam, "you were all over him"

"Oh was he?" Zayn arches his eyebrow and Rodger painful gulps as Zayn puts more and more salt in his food.

"You knew?" Liam asks Harry and turns to Rodger who was captivated by Zayn's gaze.

"Yeah it was Louis's plan. Poor Rod played the cupid for you guys"

"I-I- I think that's enough, babe", Rodger hushes Harry and turns back to his brother, "I think it's enough salt bro" weakly chuckles but Zayn doesn't stop and he is in no place of telling him to, otherwise he will throw the shaker on his face and blind him for life.

"Stop it" Liam whispers against Zayn's ear, hand reaching out for the salt shaker, "he did it for us, if anything we owe him for us"

Zayn sighs and looks back at Rodger who looks as guilty and ashamed as he could be, "fine but eat your food"

Rodger nods and unaware of the situation Harry dumbly looks between the boys and suddenly the silence hits him, "Fuck, you didn't knew"

And Rodger's entire face lights up, "You can curse- please curse more. I've never been this turned on in my life before" and whatever remorse he had on his face is long replaced by the starstruck as he makes Harry curse a little more.

"We are in public" Liam throws a napkin on Rodger's face when he says something about saving it as a ringtone.

Rodger is about to take first bite of his salty food when Niall startles the shit out of him by placing his hand on his shoulder, "Sup guys", he greets and turns back to the door, "LOUIS OVER HERE", he calls Louis and draws the nearest chair before joining them.

"Lads" Louis does the same thing Niall did and joins them, "thought it was just me and Nialler tonight"

"We had a movie night" Niall says, "saw this new movie, Don't worry, Darling, pretty epic, right?"

"Eh I don't know, was pretty much captivated by the side character the whole time"

"Oh he was charming as shit" Niall agrees, clearly not sensing the awkwardness that appeared on the table.

"We were having dinner"

"Oh yeah I am starving, can I have this?" Niall asks pointing Ridge's untouched plate.

"Yes"

"No" Zayn grabs the plate before Niall can touch it and pushes his against Rod's side with pointy eyes., "It sucks", he tells Niall and calls the waiter for them to order in.

"Actually boys" Rodger says "we are-"

"Very happy you could join us" Harry completes the sentence and Rodger gives him a blant look, mouthing.

'No, we are not'

Harry chuckles and softly squeezes Rodger's jaw before getting back to his food.

And Liam looks around the table, his hand still holding Zayn's and the boys chattering loud in his ear as he struggles to smile. It's funny to him that he even considered the idea of this being weirdly different. If anything it's weirdly normal, the presence that always kept him at peace is right next to him and the love he feels right now is so overpowering cause this is his safe place, in arms of his best friend, his lover.

He turns his face to find Zayn already looking at him, their eyes sharing the same thoughts as their heads leaned closer.

Zayn flutters his eyes close when Liam's lips touches his own but that doesn't last more than few seconds before the boys are growling, cat calling as they all throw their napkins on them.

Since Rodger had furthur plans and conveniently has a car, he decides to drop Louis and Niall on their way home.

"So where you wanna go?" Zayn asks, sitting on his bike as he puts the key in the engine, "we can crash my place for a bit, if you like"

"Yeah, I will like that very much" Liam says as sits behind Zayn and securely wraps his arm around Zayn's waist.

"Darling, hold on"

--------------

Zayn is grinning and smiling, mixed him urgency of raging lust and desperate need to feel skin. Zayn pushed Liam's against his bedroom wall, he pulls back to actually have a moment to think that this is actually happening.

And when it dawned on him, he couldn't be happier, he smirked before leaning forward, pressing his lips against Liam, moving his tongue around the inside of his mouth like he was inspecting every little detail inside.

And when Liam kissed back with equal lust and desperation he moaned into the kiss, his body suddenly getting this stock of electricity something he never felt, his whole body felt like he was on fire, tiggling everywhere from his head down to his toes. Liam groaned against the lazy rub of lips and took a fist full of Zayn's long locks tugging them a little to get him moving.

Liam grinds against Zayn and pushes his crotch against him, letting Zayn feel how hot he is making Liam. Zayn moaned squeezing liams ass while leaning more into the kiss.

Liam pulled away briefly catching his breathe before speaking "bed?"

"Fuck yeah"

They already wasted years being stupid and right now nothing seems like a high pace, they both know where they stand in their relationship and how ready they are for it.

Liam's naked back comes in touch with the satin silk, sending shivers down his spine, he cups Zayn's face hungrily and meshes their lips together, sloppy and needy.

And Zayn doesn’t have to be told twice. His hands run up and down Liam’s back, his sides, his entire torso. They make their way over Liam’s arms, memorizing each vein that pops through his translucent skin, the blood flowing at rapid speed through each one.

If Liam is in a rush, Zayn talking his sweet time, he marks himself on Liam in the form of dark circles, purple and blue, and they scream you are mine, the possessive side of him that triggered earlier. The groans coming from the back of Liam's throat only encourage him to go further, to not stop, to keep going, and his kisses trail from his neck to his ear to his lips and back. Down his sternum and over his stomach and at the head of his cock –

"Fuck," Liam looks down and drops his head back on the pillow, he moans, "Fucking hell, Z, you're so hot", He grabs Zayn's hair – probably for support and gently backs him up so he’s back in his level, their eyes boring into one another’s, filled with nothing but naked lust and want they burried for don't know how long.

When he’s inside Liam, mumbling sweet nothing into Liam's skin as he experimentally moves his hips. It’s the expression on Liam's face, his mouth slightly hung open, his eyes rolled into the back of his head, the moans escaping his mouth that he couldn’t stop if he wanted to – all of it drives him insane, and it alone is enough to make him come, unsteady and panting heavily.

When Zayn can feel the heat built up inside, he wraps his long thin fingers around Liam and just one touch pushes him to his climax and Liam is coming with Zayn's name on his lips and that moan of pleasure pushes Zayn to his limit and he is coming inside him.

The lie naked, talking about how wild and perfect today was, ND this is the cherry on top, but the night's long as they wait for a while and wandering hands starts seeking each other, ‘til Liam is shaking beneath him, beads of sweat rolling from his temples, moaning, "Zayn, Zayn, Zayn" (The most satisfying thing he ever heard.) As Zayn's lips does his magic on him.

-------------- THE END-------------

H

onest thought, at one point of the fic I was not sure whether I was writing a Ziam book or Hodger (Harry/Rodger) book..!!! 😂😂😂

But it leads to a sick idea of actually writing this book with reversing the roles, like Zayn ND Liam are trying to make Rod and Harry realize their feeling but during the whole pretend they end up falling for each other??????

Hows that?

Anyone interested????

Can keep the entire book the same and just work a little on dailogues, I will help too...!! Like you can have this entire book, word by word!! Lemme know if anyone is interested!!!

Also, Was this ending BETTER???!!!!

THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE NEW SONG IS OUT SO STREAM STREAM STREAM

ALSO TOP Z FOR LIFE!!!

P.s. If you say you're a Ziam shipper and then go around believing Z ND L actually have kids then kindly unfollow me and for fuck sake don't tell me why you think what you think... Because I don't recall asking in the first place!!!

P.s.s. ZIAM IS REAL

LOVE YOU ALL STRONG ZIAMIES 3000+

ALL THE LOVE- MJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.3K 23
"Maybe, I don't," Liam glares at Louis, "But you know what I know? I know that if you and Harry suddenly see the light and stop running away from you...
451K 11.4K 101
πŸ’™πŸ’š COMPLETED πŸ’šπŸ’™ Louis is your typical fanboy, with a sporty edge. He absolutely adores Harry Styles. His Instagram page is dedicated to Harry. Ha...
Same Love By Mo

Fanfiction

7K 327 39
Sometimes loving someone isn't easy to say. Sadly in a dark world it's even harder to love someone if you are the same gender as them, but that doesn...