Remnants Judge

By goldengost14

I dont see alot of those around and I have though about it for a while now so let me know. This is my first b... More

volume 0 chapter 1
volume 0 chapter 2
volume 0 chapter 3
Volume 0 chapter 4
volume 0 Finale chapter
Volume 1 chapter 1
volume 1 chapter 2
volume 1 chapter 3
volume 1 chapter 4
volume 1 chapter 5
volume 1 chapter 6
volume 1 chapter 7
volume 1 Finale chapter
volume 2 chapter 2
volume 2 chapter 3
volume 2 chapter 4
volume 2 chapter 5
volume 2 chapter 6
volume 2 finale chapter
volume 3 chapter 1
volume 3 chapter 2
volume 3 chapter 3
volume 3 chapter 4
volume 3 chapter 5
volume 3 chapter 6
volume 3 final chapter
volume 4 chapter 1
volume 4 chapter 2
volume 4 chapter 3
volume 4 chapter 4
volume 4 Finale chapter
volume 5 chapter 1
volume 5 chapter 2
volume 5 chapter 3
volume 5 chapter 4
Volume 5 chapter 5
volume 5 chapter 6
Volume 5 chapter 7
Im speechless.....
Volume 5 Finale chapter

volume 2 chapter 1

3.4K 33 111
By goldengost14

(going to make Weiss 18 so you know things don't get too hectic in the comments and the FBI does knock on my door step)

I told team RWBY and JNPR about my identity, how I came to be, how I met ruby and Yang, and why I left. After I did tell them I started to where my hood down. I made sure I told Ozpin about my identity and he informed them about it to. I didn't tell them about the whole reset thing with Frisk and Chara, I don't know if I can trust them with that information, or even if they where to believe me. Power like that, shouldn't be told to the world, but I probably don't need to worry about someone doing that because you need determination to reset. And I never saw anyone with a soul trait, only a Semblance to determine there abilities. I will be a while before I say anything about that, but at least I don't have to worry about anyone fall in the underground. I was going around town as the vigilante seeing if there is any robberies or crimes, but there was 2 people, one girl with green hair and one boy with silver hair walking in all sus, because not even a few minutes the lights where out. I then teleported inside to know what was going on.

Green hair: You know who we are.

Tucksin: Yes

Green hair: and you know why where hear.

Tucksin: Yes.

Green hair: Are you going to fight back.

I then appeared behind them and the book keeper saw me and he knew what to do.

Tucksin: No.

Green hair: and why is that?

Sans: because I'm hear.

She got a chill and they both turned around.

Sans: I can see you are lost. Why don't I Show you the way out?

I then levetated both of them and moved them out side and int the nearest dumpster and shut it on them. I then turned to Tucksin.

Sans: You do have a reputation for killers don't you?

Tucksin: I could of handled it you know.

Sans: No you couldn't. Anyways, why where they after you?

Tucksin: because I was leaving the White Fang.

Sans: But there not Fanus.

Tucksin: Well you better keep an eye on them. There not ones to mess with.

Sans: Nothing I can't handle.

Tucksin: Well thank you for helping me.

Sans: It's only what I do.

I look at the time and see that lunch has started.

Sans: Hey, I gotta go, I'll see you soon.

Tucksin: seya.

I didn't have time to tie them up, it would take to long, I just decided to rush to the school, I ran because I'm not in teleporting range, I was jumping from building to building until I saw beacon. I then use every ounce of strength to teleported up to the floating island and I was tired, but I still went as fast as possible to the dorm to change and to the cafeteria and when running in a slip on a banana peel, and I looked at what was happening in front of me and wa just astonished. They where having a food fight.

I was so distracted on the show happening infront of me that I didn't even notice that Sun was here with someone.

Sans: Hey Sun, who's the new kid?

Sun: Sans: this is Neptune one of my friends.

Neptune: Sup dude.

Sans: Sup.

Then out of no where Glynda comes out storming in like she saw a bad grade on a test, then she went to go fix everything and put everything back where it was supposed to be.

Glynda: Children please, do not play with your food.

I then heard a faint scream and saw Yang about to fall in, so I put my hand out(not to far for them to see)and stop her from an inch before she hit the ground and I let her go. I see Glynda getting tensed up, but Ozpin came along.

Ozpin: Let it go.

Glynda: There suppose to be defenders of the world.

Ozpin: And they will, but right now there still children, so why not let them play the part.

He then turns around and walks away.

Ozpin: After all, it isn't a role that will last forever.

I wonder what he meant by that? I decided to go over to the girls and said.

Sans:*jokingly* Why wasn't I invited in the fun?

They all said hi and we hung out from there and we decided to go to the library.

Timeskip: library.

We where in the library where Team RWBY where I was sitting next to Weiss, she looks confused on how to play. She turns to me.

Weiss: Have you played this game before?

Sans: No, not really. I did play much bord games.

As the match whent by Weiss was about 3 moves from winning but Yang just pulled a card out to where her army was defeated and she was crying holding ruby. I took a picture and nobody noticed, I'll use this for bribes later.

Yang: Alright Blake, you up.

Blake: hu, sorry what are we doing?

Yang: Your playing as Vale, trying to concur the kingdoms of Remnant.

Blake: Oh, right, sorry.

I've seen that face before, the face of exhaustion. She looks like she was up all night, but from what?

Jaune: Hey, can I play.

Ruby: Sorry Jaune, We already got 4 people.

Weiss: Besides, this game requires a tactical cunning that a seriously doubt  you have.

Yang: You attack Your naval Fleet 2 turns ago.

Weiss then pouts.

Sans: I mean you hit something right?

I then get a death glare.

Sans: ok I'll shut up.

Jaune: Bring it on ice queen, I'll have you know that I've been told that I'm a natural born leader.

Weiss: By who? Your mother?

Jaune: A-And Pyrrha too

Pyrrha: Hello again

Jaune: common let me play your hand for one turn.

Weiss: in not trusting you with the good citizens of Vacuo.

Jaune: Why not? You trusted me with far more important stuff before. I mean you told us before that Blake is-

Sans: Don't finish that sentence.

Jaune: you know what nevermind. Ladys, enjoy your battle.

Then sun cane out of no where.

Sun: Sup losers

Ruby: hey sun.

Sun: Ruby, Yang, Blake, Ice queen.

Weiss: why does everyone keep calling me that.

I said to Weiss

Sans: we'll have a talk later.

Sun: I never got a chance to formally introduce you to my old friend.

Neptune: uh, aren't library's for reading?

Ren: Thank you!

Sans: library's can be for hanging out to you know.

Sun: Yeah, Stop being a nerd.

Neptune: Gagaga, intellectual ok, thank you. I'm Neptune.

Weiss: So Neptune, where you from?

Neptune: Heaven, and I cough your name snow angel.

Weiss: um...I'm Weiss.

I don't know what it was, but I didn't like Neptune hitting it off with Weiss, wait why do I care? Do I like her?

Ruby: uh, Sans, you're eye is doing that thing again.

Sans: What thing, you must be seeing things again, you don't need a doctor?

Ruby: But...It just-

Sans: Anyways, we don't have anymore room for you to play, sorry.

Blake: Well, um done playing actually.

Dang it Blake, why did you leave so soon! But something seemed off about her though.

Nora: Women.

Timeskip: RWBY's dorm

That new kid is getting on my nerves, he beat Yang, Ruby, and Weiss and I'm agitated about it. Weiss should of won or at least anyone else but him. I just don't like how he is flirting with Weiss like she is some easy girl that he can get. Wait, why should I care? Why am I being like this with a girl that I hang out with, were just friends, right? Yang was saying on how we shouldn't of let Neptune play and while that was going on, Me and Weiss saw blake leave.

Weiss: Stop.

Blake stopped right at the door handle.

Weiss: lately you have been quite antisocial and moody.

Yang: Uh, have you met blake?

Weiss: Which I get is kinda your thing.

Sans: But she has been doing this more frequently which is not ok. You made a promise to all of us that you would tell us if something was bothering you.

Weiss: So Blake Belladonna. WHAT. IS WRONG.

She some how got a chair and was balancing on it pointing at Blake. She then puts the chair back and goes to her original spot.

Blake: I just....I don't know how everyone can be so calm

Ruby: Still thinking about Torchwick?

Blake Torchwick, the White Fang, all of it. Something big is happening and no one is doing anything about it.

Yang: Ozpin told us not to worry, between the police and the huntsman I'm sure could handle it.

Blake: Well I'm not! They don't know the White Fang like I do.

Sans: Blake, I know this is hard for you and I know your worried, but between all of us. We don't have the proper skills to go up against stronger fighters.

Weiss: Well, except for you.

Sans: I have faced more stronger people then me, sometimes I might not even make it out with my life. Were not ready.

Blake: And we might never be ready. Our enemies aren't gonna just sit around and wait for us to graduate. There out their planning there next move and none of us know what it is, but its comming, weather were ready or not.

I then thought about what she said and I said

Sans: Your right, we need to do something about this. We can't just sit and watch on the side lines.

Ruby: Ok, all in favor on becoming the  youngest huntress to single-handedly bring down a corrupt organization conspiring against the kingdom of vale, say aye.

Yang: Yes, u love it when your feisty.

Sans: Aye.

Weiss well, I guess it could be fun.

Ruby: only one of you said aye.

Blake: Alright then, where in this together.

Ruby: let's hatch a plan.

Yang: Yeah

Ruby: oh On, I left my board game in the library.

Weiss: where doomed.

Ruby ran out, I also ran after her because the library might be closed but then I see her bump into someone and I when to go pick her up.

Sans: You ok Ruby?

Ruby: Yeah, I'm fine.

Sans: Sorry about-

I the look to see those two people I met when I was at that book store, oh no.

Sans:-that.

Green hair: it's fine, just don't let it happen again.

Sans: Right, and where are you from?

???: were from heaven actually.

I almost had my blue eye form from the next person to come from behind, a girl with yellow eyes and long black hair, she looked familiar, too familiar.

I was quite for a while then Ruby spoke.

Ruby: You must be hear for the festival. But exchange students have there own dormitories.

Silver hair: I guess we got turned around.

Sans: Sure you did.

Ruby: don't worry, happened hall the time. Uh, your building is just east of hear.

???: Thanks, mabe We'll see you around.

Sans:*whisper*Yeah hope we don't.

When they weren't looking my eye glowed and Ruby asked.

Ruby: Sans, are you ok?

Sans:......Yeah, just....thinking about something.

Ruby: are you sure?

Sans:..........

Ruby: Sans.

Sans: Yeah, I'm sure.

Ruby: Ok.

Why are those two hear and how did they get in? I'm feeling major bad vibes around them. Tucksin was right. I need to keep my eye socket on them.

(Its fortnite's birthday today hope you guys are hyped, anyways enjoy)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...
4.3K 75 15
!THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE UPDATED!FOR FULL STORY, CHECK OUT JAKEI ON YOUTUBE AND PATREON! The story takes place in a post-Pacifist timeline in the origi...
2.8K 110 28
Duska has something most people would call a traumatizing childhood which she only escaped from a few months ago. Now she finds herself beneath the v...
207K 2.9K 41
This is my first seven minutes in heaven story so please no hate. Undertale belongs to Toby fox and many others in this story belong to their creat...