Before it even begun

By GMWrightwell

Ariella Vasquez used to be one of the popular girls. Her smile could light up a room and she had her whole li... More

You don't know me
the diffrence between love and hate
"Don't touch my hoodie!"
What secret?
"That boy is mine"
Rise from the ashes
It is decidingly so.
Drowning
Cast!
I dare you
I hate dresses
your hair looks like a birds nest
Like a queen
I am a Luna
We are equals
I am more then some girl
Suprise!
I wish I was wrong
We are all mad here
Ideas?
double trouble
Somewhere
No diffrence
Take a deep breath
Not again
Case closed
Miss you
Finale
Book 2 is out!

Happy birthday

289 7 2
By GMWrightwell

Today is my brithday. Great.

I miss my brother.

I get out of bed. Take a shower and get dressed. I skip the make up and I just brush my hair, leaving it in natural waves. I shrug on my leather coat and headed downstairs.

I sat on the window ledge on the inside and watch the rain fall outside. A tear falls down my cheeck but I wipe it away. 2 days ago was when Nathan apologized to me. I pretty much just slept yesterday.

I put in my earbuds and listened to music.

I hug my knees to my chest and I try not to cry but I fail miserably.

I can call out to him, but he has stuff to do. I miss him more then anything.

I hear people talking around me but I ignore everything. I want to dissapear.

I should have fought harder.

I should have been better.

I failed him.

With that thought I went back upstairs. I took off my jacket and got under my blankets. I felt my mate pull my to his chest. When did he get here?

"Why are you crying?"

"Its my birthday today."

"Why does that make you cry?"

"Its also James birthday."

"I'm sorry princess."

A sob breaks out of me and I turned, facing nathan. I buried my face in Nathan's shoulder until I fell asleep.

Nathan's POV

I kissed her head. She didnt deserve this. Shes such an amazing woman. Today is her birthday, I ready knew.

We have a birthday for her today. I know she hates her birthday and wouldnt go so I also made it a way to capture people from the blood moon pack. I bought her dress. Shes going to hate me. I also bought her heels.

I mind linked Aubrie.

'We need to cheer her her up.'

She replied 'I have an Idea, but we need to go out. You can come if you want. We will take Alex too.'

'Okay get her now, she shouldnt sleep anymore.'

'Play her favorite song. Then she wont be grumpy when she wakes up.'

I close the mind link and connect my phone to the the sound system. At least she got to sleep for 30 minutes.

I'll just play a song she sings all the time.

I turn the volume up and the music plays.

I feel her wake up and turn to look at me. She starts singing along. I stand on the bed and give her my hand. She takes my hand and I pull her up we start dancing and jumping on the bed. She is laughing and so am i.

I pick her up and she holds onto my arm.

(Diffrent room though and people. Arent they cute??)

I lean and fall on the bed on the bed. I place butterfly kisses all over her face.

I didnt hear the door open.

"Are we late to the party?"

Ari looks over me and sees Alex and Aubrie. She gets out of bed and smiles at them.

"So we heard your 19 today!"

Her smile falters a bit but she nods her head.

Aubrie grab Ari's hand and pulls her out of the room. Ari grabs her shoes while being pulled out. I follow and I grab my shoes. We get in my car and we drive to a salon.

"Why are we at a salon?"

"Cause! We are getting ready for your party!"

"What?? I dont want a party!"

I chuckle.

"I knew you would say that, but what if I told you it would be helping?"

She has her hands on her hips and her foot is tapping on the ground.

"Helping what?"

"We can use the party as a way to capture people from the blood moon pack."

She looks thoughtful and slowly nods her head.

"Fine. I dont have anything to wear though."

I smirk.

She slaps her forehead with her head.

"Goddess save me."

We all laugh at that.

Aubrie drags Ari and Alex inside to get dressed.

I'll just sit in the wating.

2 hours later

I call my beta and tell him to come here while I go get ready.

Ari's POV

4 hours later all of our hair and nails are done along with our makeup. We walk out and our beta tells us that Nathan went to get ready.

We went back home and I changed into my dress. I groan when I put it on. I like the heels though.

When I walk downstairs I see Aubrie and Alex. We all gasp at eachother.

Ari's makeup, nails, hair and Dress.

Aubrie's dress, hair, makeup, nails, and shoes.

Alex's outfit.

"Your so pretty!"

We all yell at the same time.

I spin in my dress, arms out. I'm about to stop when I feel and arm pull me to there chest. I look up to see Nathan staring down at me with dark eyes. I step back to look at him.

I smile. I'm so lucky to have him as my mate. He pulls me back in.

"Your beautiful."

I smile into his neck, I'm about to respond when my phone dings.

I look at my phone.

(Text messages)

'Happy brithday. I cant wait to see you tonight.'

'Who is this?'

'Your mother.'

'How did you get my number.'

'Your father gave it to me.'

(End of text messages.)

I scowl. Alex, Aubrie, and Nathan look at me weird. I look away and head to one of my favorite cars.

I get in front seat, Nathan in the passengers, Aubrie behind me and Alex behind Nathan.

I turn on the radio as we speed down the road. We all sing along to, "I got a feeling." By black eyed peas except for Nathan.

When we arrive I search for my mother's car, I'm satisfied when I cant find it.

We walk into the venue and I smile. The lighting is blue and purple. It almost looks like a club, but its fanciers.

Nathan mind links with me.

'There are alot of people here from the blood moon pack. At 10 you are going to do a performance on the arial silk.'

"No! I dont even have a leotard!'

'Yes. And yes you do. Aubrie has it.'

I cross my arms and stick my tounge out at him. His eye brows lift and his emotionless face turns into a grin.

'Aren't you supposed to be 19?'

I growl at him playfully and walk away. I grab a champagne glass filled with sprite and chug it. I walk over to the dance floor and sway my hips and throwing my hands in the air. Soon Aubrie and Lexi are beside me dancing. We are laughing together when the DJ stops the song.

"Happy birthday Ms. Ari! I got a special request from your 'mate' for a song. And also a request the everyone accept her removes themself from the dance floor."

All eyes are on my. 3 packs are here. Blood moon, Full moon, and Cresent moon. Full moon is our Alli. Aka, Alex's pack. Blood moon is self explanatory. I see Nathan come on the floor and I laugh at the song that comes on. He must have looked at my 'Him and I' playlist.

We dance around the dance floor. Suddenly he spins me out. I spin to the end of the floor, my dress is spinning upwards. It stops at my mid thigh.

'We should do something crazy.'

He grins at me. I quickly take off my shoes, take a deep breath and run at him. I jump and he catches me mid air. He spins below me. I stay stiff but it's hard because I'm laughing. I've always wanted to do that. When the song ended secounds later he out me down and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck. Wolf whistles break out among the crowd and I pull away embarrassed. I got lost in the moment.

For the next hour I am by Nathan meeting people and talking business. I look around and see Aubrie waving me over. I excuse myself and walk over to her. She gives me a bag.

"Go get changed."

I pout at her.

"That dosent work on me."

I laugh and walk into one of the stalls. I take off my dress and put on the leotard.

I then pull out a mask and a wig with makeup. Aubrie knows me well.  I take my makeup off and reaply with some foundation, mascara, and a dusty rose colored lipstick. I then pin the wig to my hair, making sure it wont fall off. I slip on the mask and smile at myself.

I fold my dress nicely and put it in the bag. I go out of the bathroom and I spot Aubrie.

"Aubrie!"

She smiles at me grabs the bag and gives me a thumbs up.

As I'm walking to the DJ stand I think about what I'm going to do. Then I remember my 5th competition. It was the only one my brother could come too. All the other times he was practicing lacrosse. I tell the DJ in a British accent the song and he announces that someone will be using the arial silks tonight. I step up to them and start.

I climb up and wrap my legs in the silk. I look at the crowd for a split second. I see my mom. Shes smiling at me. I fall. A tear escapes my eyes and falls on the floor. I'm 5 inches above the ground. I shut off my mind for the rest of the song or I would have started crying. When the song is over everyone starts clapping. I see my mom and start walking towards her. She smiles. I run towards her, arms out when I hear gunshots. My mom stops walking. She brings her hands behind her and when she brings them back around blood is on her hands. She drops to her knees and I skid beside her. I lay her down. Her head in my lap. I'm crying.

"Ari?"

"Y-yes mama?"

"Dont cry baby. It's my time to leave."

"Dont talk like that. You'll be fine."

"Can you do one thing for me?"

I nod, cradling her head.

"Become queen and whip these alpha men into shape."

"I will mama, I promise."

"I'm going to join your brother now. Okay? I love you. Dont forget that."

Her voice weakens.

"No! Dont leave me! Please!"

Her eyes close. I scream. I rip my wig off, ignoring the pain. I throw my mask off. I lay my moms head down and sit beside her. I clasp my hands and I start giving CPR. I cry.

"Come back! Please Mama!"

I listen for her heart beat. It isnt there. I try again. It isnt working.

I stand up looking at the chaos around me. I see one man looking at me with guilt filled eyes. My Delta. My anger is spiraling. The wind is picking up. I calmly walk over to him. I slam him against the wall. My arm against his neck.

"Did you shoot her?!"

He looks down.

"ANSWER ME!"

My voice booms and everyone behind me goes quiet.

"Yes! I'm so sorry Luna! I didnt know she was my mom. She was part of the blood moon pack!"

I then realize hes holding on to my arms. My feel arent touching the ground. I look behind me and realize I'm a foot above the ground. I could care less. I change my grip. I grab his collar lift him up and slam him on the ground.

"You killed my mom! You killed her!"

I punch him. Blood pours from his nose. I go to punch him again when an arm grabs mine.

"Get off of me!" I yell.

I get up and spin around. I'm about to punch with my other arm when I realize its Nathan. He pulls me forwards to his chest and I try to pull away. He wont let me. I punch his chest over and over. I sob into him. He runs my back until I stop crying. He slowly releases me as I turn around.

He was just following orders.

He didnt know.

I look at him and I am filled with guilt.
I walk over to him and he flinches. I bring my hand down to help him up. He grabs my hand and I pull him up. He looks at me weary.

"I'm sorry. You were just following orders and I never showed anyone what my mom looked like. I shouldnt have done that."

He nods at me. I go up to him and hug him he stiffens before he hugs me back.

"Its okay Luna. I understand."

I step back and I look at everyone here. Only our pack remains. Alot of blood moon pack remains on the ground.

I walk to Nathan and I lean against his chest.

"Can we have a funeral? Please?"

"Of course princess."

I close my eyes. He picks me up bridal style and we walk out of the venue. He set me in the back of the car I drove. Our Beta gets in the front and starts to drive.

The last thing I felt was Nathan wiping my tears away.

***A/N***

Wattpad deleted half of my chapter. I was so mad!

So I had to rewrite it. Sorry it took so long!

What did you think?

Thank you for reading! Vote and comment!😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.6K 34
COMPLETED 50,896 words ✍ ⚠ ⚠WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IS IN THIS STORY⚠⚠ Maria was just an average girl, working at a crap job, paying o...
647K 15.4K 27
Arianna Mitchell has always been the pack's most hated werewolf. Everyone picked on her, everyone hated her. Ever since her mother's accident, her fa...
1.7M 41.3K 33
When the war started. We helped. We fought. Soon the humans were gone. Wiped out by us. But not before making a weapon that doomed us long after they...
202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...