As Plastic As They Come

By ElisabethEhh

Is she plastic, or did she change again. Is Cady like the other three, it doesn't seem like it. But then agai... More

A Cautionary Tail
It Roars
Where do you belong
Meet The Plastics
Stupid With Love
Stupid With Love II
What's Wrong With Me
Apex Predator
Stupid With Love (reprise)
sexy
sexy II
Fearless
Someone Gets Hurt
Someone Gets Hurt III
Apex Predatorr I
Apex Predator II
What's Wrong With me reprise
Revenge party II
What's Wrong With Me Reprise II
Someone gets hurt reprise
A/n
Stop
More Is Better

Revenge Party

92 4 20
By ElisabethEhh

Okay so ehm, I changed this a bit. Anyway, all of the chapters are messed up

_______________________

"I don't get what Veronica sees in JD. I even sense more chemistry between Heather Chandler and Veronica" Janis stated while rolling her eyes. The other two laughed at this and nodded their head.

"Duke and Mac together would be great too. Let's just make it one big gay movie" Damian snorted and put a handful of popcorn in his mouth.

Cady wasn't even focusing on the movie anymore. The auburn haired girl was laying in Janis arms and playing with the jacket she was wearing. And if Janis was being fully honest with herself, which doesn't happen that often, she would say that she could fall asleep like this.

With Cady in her arms, playing with the jacket that Janis is wearing. It's oddly comfortable.

"so we, are going to get revenge on Regina?" Cady asked out of the blue while the movie was still playing.

"yes siree, we are. I was thinking. The only reason why Regina is so popular is because of 4 things" Janis started explaining. "Regina George is like an evil dictator. And the only way to stop an evil dictator, is to cut of their resources. One being Aaron Samuels, her boyfriend. if we take him. point one is technically done" Damian and Cady nodded their head for the dark haired girl to continue.

"two, Regina's technically good physique. Like, unfortunately body shaming is still a thing. and ignorant band of loyal followers, being Gretchen and Karen" thus far all of this made sense to Cady. She had been there herself not that long ago.

Being with the Plastics, even for a day, opened a whole new world of the new girl. She was wearing revealing clothes, had popular friends and Aaron Samuels was walking with them. And not even one person had harassed them. Is this how the plastics lived?

"So, how do we want this to go? I mean, we know their recourses, but how are we going to, so called 'ruin' them?" Damain sat up and looked at the two cuddling friends once again. Once Cady wasn't looking at Damian for a second, he shot a smirk towards Janis. And therefor he received an angry glare back.

oh how much he wanted Janis to not be such a hopeless lesbian.

"Okay so ehm, for this plan you, Caddie, have to pretend to still like them. Can you do that?" The dark haired girl carefully asked the girl in her arms.

Janis knew that this would be incredibly hard for Cady, knowing what had happened in the mall. But despite that, Janis believes in Cady and deep down she knows that she can do this.
The strawberry blonde took a deep breath before deciding.

"yes"

Cady didn't want to dissapoint Janis. What Regina had done to both of the girls was truly evil. And Cady wanted to take revenge just as much as janis wanted to. The only difference was that Cady isn't as confident.

"a- are you sure. Caddie, I really don't want you to get hurt or feel uncomfortable. I really... Really care about you cads"

"And I care about you too Jan, what Regina did to us shouldn't have happened. And there for I want to help you. Were in this together, okay?" something about this made Janis feel better. Knowing that Cady felt sure about this was like Janis knowing that they could do this.

"okay so we have take away Regina's only achievement, being a hot person" Damian said and all of them nodded their head. "but how are we going to do that" Janis then asked. She honestly hadn't really though this plan through. Sure she had the basic points, but how were they going to achieve them.

"I might have an idea?" The strawberry blonde commented. "I have these Kalteen bars. My mom used them for the kids in Africa. They make you gain weight like really fast. What if we give these to Regina and tell her that they make you loose wight instead"

Janis lid up like a Christmas three and her eyes went wide. "that is amazing, KitKat you're a genius!"

"okay so this Monday you, my evil genius, are going to hang out with the Plastics. You will then proceed to give Regina there bars, convincing her that they'll make her loose weight. Oh my God this is going to be tits" Cady didn't know if she had ever seen Janis this happy and it, surprisingly, made Cady happy too.

Damian observed it all, knowing that there was something going on between the two girls. But he also knew that the two girls he was talking about, were being oblivious to the max. The three might have an evil plan. But Damian himself had something planned for them as well.

Eventually the three became fairly tired and they decided to go upstairs to Cady her room. But she realized something.

"okay this might be really stupid. But I have only one sleeping bag and something to lay on..." The smaller girl concluded and looked up at the two other friends with a guilty look.

"I ehm, I can sleep on the couch. It's no problem, I'll just grab one of the blankets and pi-" Janis tried to say but she got interrupted rather quickly.

"no no no, there's no way someone's gonna sleep on either the couch or floor." Cady paused for a second before continuing.

"I mean, if you don't mind, I can share my bed with one of you. It's big enough"

Damians plan is going to work! Now only doing his part and the rest will come automatically.

"I'll sleep on the mat, it's okay with me. You two can share the bed. I might be too tall anyway" he chuckled a little. I'm a genius, if I say so myself.

Janis finally knew what Damian was up to. She shot him an evil glare while the tall guy just smirked.

A deep blush covered Cady her face as she realized she would be sharing a bed with Janis. It's totally platonic, right?

"I don't mind, only if it's okay with you of course?" Janis aksed the shorter girl. "it's totally fine, I offered it after all. I have extra pillows in bed anyway" Cady explained as Damain was fixing is sleeping stuff.

After some time everything's was laid out and the three friends were getting ready for bed. Janis was rather nervous, the girl had several reasons. One of them being sleeping in the same bed as her crush. She knows , it sounds stupid. I mean, sleepovers happen all the time. Nothing will happen. But still, she didn't want Cady to feel uncomfortable in any way. Another reason for her to feel nervous, causing Cady to feel uncomfortable. She would spend the whole day at her house, what if she wasn't ready for that. Then again, why would that be, she invited them over. She even agreed to have Damian to join them.

"Janjan? Would you like that?" Janis shot out of her stare. Did she zone out again? Great. She must've looked really stupid. Go me!

"sorry Cads I didn't get that, what'd ask?"

"I aksed you if you would like to borrow some pj's, I think you didn't bring them when you came over earlier. Since I just randomly asked you and this sleepover is totally unplanned. So I just thought you would like to borrow some stuff like a toothbrush, pajamas, make-up remover and all that stuff. Damian already brought all his stuff" Cady rambled and then offered a sweet smile, handing Janis the pair of shorts and a big t-shirt. "thanks, KitKat. Thank you" Janis had a big smile plastered on her face, she didn't know why but hear stomach felt full of butterflies.

"I'll go change in the bathroom, Damian can change in the bathroom down the hallway and you can change in my room Jan" the shorter girl explained and they all went to their place to change their outfits for the night.

When Janis put on the loose t-shirt and pink shorts she immediately realized that the clothes smelled like Cady her sweet strawberry shamboo mixed with the smell of books. She melted into the smell, it made her feel safe and comfortable.

About 5 minutes they were all ready to hop into bed. Damian was already all set into the sleeping bag, about to doze off for the night. While Janis was still hesitant.

"are you sure it's okay with you?" she asked Cady for about the 5th time that night. "Yes Jay, of course I am, don't worry about it okay?" after that they finally got into their bed.

Much to Janis' suprise she felt an arm drape around her waist and a warm body cuddled into her side.

And that night was one of the first nights Janis fell asleep without any worry or anxiety shooting through her body. Only the sweet smell of strawberry shampoo and a warm body next to her.

_____________
So like, please explain to me why I forgot half of the songs??????
I still have to do: what's wrong with me, apex predictor and sexy before being able to get to the rest of the songs. But I doubt sexy would fit in here..

Words: 1550
Published: 10-01-20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.6K 21
Brooklyn Patterson is transferring back to North Shore after a couple of years playing soccer in the uk ... where they will fight you till you call i...
77.5K 1.4K 22
A school in Evanston, Illinois is ruled by a clique of 4 girls called "The Plastics". Another school in Sherwood, Ohio is ruled by 3 girls who share...
148K 4K 33
Let's try this again! Imagines of Reneè Rapp and characters she plays.
8.7K 212 24
Art freak meets the homeschooled jungle freak. One catches feelings and the other is completely oblivious to the other having feelings.