Rules to Feeling Lonely

Oleh LoveForPie7

Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high s... Lebih Banyak

✨ Rules to Feeling Lonely✨
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue

Chapter 43

156 6 0
Oleh LoveForPie7

That Friday, Alex's parents had finally left the house again and I think you all know what that meant.

It had been a little while since we all let a little loose and just had fun. Certainly with the text that had come back, I needed to relax for a little bit.

Together with Ashley, Sophia, Oliver and Alex I sat on the couch as most of us were just chuckling at Matthew's ranting.

"Like, she's not even trying to hide it", he commented angrily, his gaze fixed on his sister who stood on the other side of the room. She was talking to a guy from our year but it was very obvious that the guy was interested, she wasn't. It was clear to everyone, except for Matthew.

"She might as well just suck him off right there", he added and I just couldn't keep it together anymore.

"Yeah, as if you wouldn't freak out then", Oliver tried with a straight face as Sophia hid in his side, probably finding this just as funny as I did.

"Isn't your sister allowed to find love, Matthew?" I said after a downed my fourth cup of the night and he looked at me weirdly.

"She is, just not in the way she's doing it", he said in a pout as he pointed his finger to his sister and I just shook my head at that. What can I possibly say to that?

"Hey guys", Rachel came our way, plopping down on the sofa next to me with a bright smile on her face.

"Hey Rachel", Ashley sweetly greeted her but my eyes were glued to Sophia as she creepily smiled at her friend "You were so with a guy"

"Maybe I was", she returned the same smile to Sophia before she turned her gaze to me "And where is your boyfriend?"

"He isn't her boyfriend, remember", Oliver beat me to it before he turned back to his own girlfriend, giggling like a little drunken idiot.

"Everything alright between you two?" Rachel asked me, sounding sincerely interested. That was the thing about her, she just had this vibe of sweetness and innocence around her. Well, kinda...

"It goes in waves sometimes. I honestly don't mind that, the fights don't bother me that much but it's when he suddenly closes himself off", I explained to her and she gave me a small nod.

"That's just because he's bad at explaining how he feels and when there is a time where he knows he has to show it, he just blocks", even Oliver and Matthew nodded as she said that but that still doesn't mean I have to like it.

"That's just the way he is", Matthew spoke but his eyes kept throwing glances at his sister. Unbelievable...

"You know she isn't just gonna disappear, right?" I joked and he sat back straight into his chair, a slight pout on his face as his arms crossed over his chest.

"How about you Ashley, anything new with Liam?" Rachel turned to Ashley, wiggling her brows at her.

"I don't know, describes some", she nervously put some hair behind her ear as she said it.

"It's just complicated and I really like him bu-", she suddenly looked at me as if she realised something and it finally clicked with me as she spoke "I shouldn't whine about it, he's still your ex"

"It's alright Ashley, really", I started, a smile on my lips "I love Liam but no-"

"You what?" Shit

I hesitantly turned my head and found Daniel, staring at me with his arms tightly crossed over his chest.

"I was going to say I cared for him but as nothing more than a friend", I tried to fix and he gave me a soft nod but I could see in his eyes it had bothered him I said I loved Liam. For fucks sake, what was I thinking...

"What were you guys we talking about anyway?" He took his seat next to me and threw his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into him and I slightly relaxed.

"That you're really horrible with words dude", Oliver answered, changing the subject back and Daniel instantly threw him a glare "I'm not"

He knows he is though...

"You do, I've known this guy for some time now and even up till today, the garbage coming from his mouth still surprises me", Rachel joked and most of us started laughing as I just focused on his face, more specifically the glare that came to it. My hand quickly found his and they quickly linked together.

"Screw you guys", Oliver put his hands up in surrender but Rachel looked far from done "You know what, I'll show you"

She turned her body completely towards him and I felt his grip slightly tighten, as if he was nervous for would she was going to say.

"Since you're sitting there all cosy with Ella, you want to explain your relationship to me? Are you guys together?" So that's what she's planning... Not sure if I do or don't want to know where this is going to end up.

"We're.., but she is... It's just...", the struggle was real as the 'sentence' ended with a big sigh. He looked cute though, even though neither of us liked this convo. The thing is that I understood he didn't like labels, neither did but I just hated how he closed of when someone just even brought it up.

"So why are you holding her like that?" he threw a glare at Rachel but didn't make a move to let me go. I kind of loved my friends for doing this but I knew how uncomfortable this made him. Definitely now I know about the story his brother told me. It told me to look at his actions not his words and I softly smiled as I shortly focused on our hands.

His mouth opened and closed a few times as we all waited for an answer.

"Pass", his answer made me chuckle harder than it should have and I felt him uncomfortably shift in his seat again. Oh boy, what were they doing to him...

"Alright, so you wouldn't mind if Ella and I would go out on a date together", Alex said, Daniel's response immediately following after "Like hell she will"

"I think I've proven my point" Rachel spoke, leaning back into the sofa.

"Fuck, where the hell did Sarah go?" Matthew drew the attention back to him as he abruptly stood up from his chair, his eyes scanning the room like crazy.

"I think I saw her leave with that guy", Oliver joked but Matthew obviously didn't notice as he stepped away "I don't fucking think so"

Laughter started again and Sophia started up a random conversation before I felt Daniel close to my neck.

"Sorry princess", I heard him softly whisper and I couldn't help but smile. Holding his face in my hands, I made him look at me and for the first time in forever his cheeks looked a little red. Is he blushing? Is Daniel Sanders actually blushing???

"I...", he took a deep breath before struggling with his words again "You know I'm crazy about you right? It's just that I, .... I mean" Pressing my lips against his, his rambling halted and one of his hands gently traveled up to nestle their way into my hair. I think we were both better with actions than words anyway...

I slowly pulled back, my forehead pressed against his as I felt myself glued to his eyes once again.

"I know", I whispered and my eyes closed. I might not be hundred percent sure of what he feels but he cares for me and right now, that's enough for me.

"But you do suck with words", I added, trying to keep the smile from my face and desperately failing at it.

His chuckle sounded angelic to my ears and he slowly leaned back in, his lips just not touching "Good thing I'm better at kissing then"

I slowly leaned in but felt myself flinch as I heard someone loudly curse.

"FUCK", Oliver surprised most of us and as I turned to him, I found him looking with wide eyes to his phone.

When his eyes came up to meet mine, I had a pretty distinct feeling what had him cursing and I wasn't even sure if I wanted to ask. It was probably gonna suck anyway...

"Daniel, I'm gonna need your girlfriend for a sec", Oliver rapidly got up and held his hand out but Daniel was quick to slap it away "No, you've got your own"

Rolling his eyes, he sighed before focusing his gaze on Daniel "Look, I just need her advice. Just two minutes"

Hesitantly, Daniel let go of my hand and Oliver took that as his cue to grab my hand and pull me out of there.

"Oliver, slow down" I tried as he pulled me through a hallway and took us in an empty room.

"What's wrong?" I asked quickly and he frustratedly ran his hand a few times through his hair, a few curse words leaving his lips. He finally looked up and I found panic in his face "We've got another problem"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

293K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
151 5 14
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・ They were two completely different souls at the start of the school year, when one day Sheila sees this boy and falls in...
32.2K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
290 11 9
Evie was a wild child. She was at (almost) every party, did every dare, and lived the way she wanted to. All so she could pour it into writing. She w...