Deku betrayed (nanbaka x bnha)

By sylvia_1412

izuku midoriya was betrayed by half of 1a and his idol all might for being accused of stealing files from the... More

The beginning of betrayal (chapt 1)
Betrayed and the shocking news (chapt 2)
some details (Not a chapter)
The trip to Nanba prison (chapt 3)
Small (A/n)
Meeting cell 13 and 21 questions (chapt 4)
izuku's dream, meeting ofa, nana and nighteye
new story published
Meanwhile in UA and lov (chapt 6)
i need ideas
10 months and leaving nanba (chapt 7)
Return to ua and revenge (chapt 8)
ideas

apology and discord

5K 54 15
By sylvia_1412

Hey guys, sry it's taking so long for the new chapter to come out. I'm having exams that is like 65% of my whole grade and I just finished a smaller exam 2 weeks ago... so ya... anyways, I'll have the next chapter out probably by the 13th of October which ironically is creepypasta day. Yay. So ya. Dont worry this story isn't discontinued. Anyways, I have discord now so I'll probably ask u guys on ideas for the stories I have and get to talk to u guys. https://discord.gg/M4epyY.
Link is also in the description. Again sry for being dead and thank u for all the support, I cant believe this book got over 12k reads and I have 68 followers, thank you so much and I'm so sorry to keep u waiting. I'll update soon.

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.7K 26
What would you think if I told you that the cinnamon roll of UA, the fluffball of joy was wearing a mask and deceiving everyone? It is true! I am lyi...
222K 1.8K 27
What I did to deserve this? They push me after everything we going through......... ....................... I will get my revenge no matter what just...
428K 11.2K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...
56.9K 2.8K 30
Caught and locked up, Izuku Midoriya didn't had any other choice but wait to be rescued but help never came. No one knew about this indicent besides...