1 Deal, 7 Rules

By minkrokosmos

"Am I going to die a virgin?" Jimin. A Psychology student. Other than his pretty face and beautiful ass, the... More

00 / Must read
01 / Dream and Bus Weirdo
02 / His past and present
03 / Dating App and Him
04 / Cute but probably lame
05 / Fuck and forget
06 / Encounter
07 / Changing perspective
08 / The offer
09 / The deal
10 / An awkward night
11 / See you next fuck
12 / New guy
13 / Rules
14 / Kiss me on the lips
15 / Bad luck
16 / You smell like cum
17 / Flirt
18 / Jungkook goes grrr
20 / Complicated
21 / Accident
22 / Meet up
23 / Plan
24 / Secrets
25 / Questions
26 / Goodbye?
27 / Goodbye.
28 / Kissed
29 / Problem
30 / Camp
31 / 34+35
32 / Woods
33 / Training

19 / Worried

4.5K 327 118
By minkrokosmos

"Hmm, lalalala~" Jimin felt like he was still on cloud nine when he entered the apartment, humming into a song before shutting the door behind him softly.

Even when he was taking off his shoes, his eyes were too focused on his phone but still wondering why the lights were still off when Jungkook was supposedly at home at that hour since the guy went home earlier than him.

Smiling to himself from ear to ear with his thoughts getting occupied by Bramm, he switched on the light of the living room. He was too oblivious of his surrounding that he almost had a heart attack, dropping his phone and jumping back because of fear when he saw Jungkook sitting on the couch and staring at him.

"Do you really want to kill me?!" Jimin held his chest, breathing in shock as he picked up his phone from the floor. "Fuck, I can't believe you stayed there sitting down and not even speaking."

He still couldn't move on from what happened. It was like a scene in those horror movies where the killer was sitting there silently in the dark, waiting for the victim to enter the house.

"Where were you?" Jungkook was staring blankly at him, sitting with his legs crossed, making the boy feel like he was under investigation.

Jimin found it a little creepy. The guy's voice was very serious almost sounded like a mother who's ready to scold her daughter who went home late.

"What do you mean, 'where were you'? Since when did you care about what I do and where I go?" Jimin asked while taking his jacket off. He noticed that Jungkook was still waiting for an exact answer to his question so he just rolled his eyes. "Alright, I went to Hoseok's place right after my shift was over."

He just couldn't believe that he was explaining that to Jungkook. For what? He doesn't know. The look in the guy's eyes just made him do that. It was weird.

And what's even weirder was that-Jungkook eyeing him carefully as if he did something suspicious. The stares were striking straight into his soul.

It seemed like Jungkook was there just to ask that to him because after that, he stood up and ready to go to his room after getting the answer he wanted. But there was this thought in him that Jimin went out on a date with someone but at least he finally confirmed that his hunch wasn't true.

"Have you had dinner yet?" Jungkook asked in a somewhat calm but monotonous tone.

As a thought occurred to Jimin, he checked his phone to look at the time. It's 9pm already and he didn't eat at Hoseok's place since he thought of eating together with Jungkook when he gets home.

Before he could even answer, his stomach grumbled. "Not yet."

"That's nice. Go to the supermarket for me, we don't have any foods left on the fridge. It's empty."

"So you were just waiting for me just to tell me to go to supermarket for you?" Jimin raised an eyebrow, hands on his waist and looking down at the guy. "If you just go to the market by yourself earlier instead of wasting your time sitting there doing nothing, then we probably had our dinner prepared by now."

But Jungkook isn't that kind of person. He always eats outside with Yoongi before Jimin came into the frame. When he let the boy stay at his place, he thought that eating outside without Jimin isn't a great idea.

"Then make me a real dinner. Cooking for me is the least you can do."

Jimin rolled his eyes. How can he even refuse to that? He doesn't hate cooking, in fact, he can do the basics. He can still try to cook decent meals for them, and everything is possible with the help of internet.

Jimin put his jacket back on, lending his hand, trying his best not to get annoyed with Jungkook's emotionless face.

"Money." He deadpanned while Jungkook was fishing for his wallet on his pocket before giving it to him. "You don't have to give me your whole wallet, just give me exact money to buy groceries."

"Just take it with you, I think it still has ₩ 200,000." He answered before turning his back at the boy and about to go back to his room. "Go buy any foods you want."

Frowning at the guy's retreating back, Jimin scoffed. "You're not going with me?"

Jungkook stopped walking, his hands were on his pocket and there was a clueless expression printed on his face. "Do I need to?" He asked casually.

Jimin crossed his arm against his chest. "Of course? How will I even know what foods do you want to eat?"

"I told you, just buy everything you want with that money. I'll eat whatever you eat." He muttered. "You're not a 5 year old kid, Jimin. You won't get lost, so just go."

The smaller man heaved a sigh. "Alright, but you still need to come with me. What if someone decides to mug me on my way there?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. The sound of him coming closer with that cold expression made Jimin stiffen as he studied the guy's face while the sandalwood scent flooded his nose once again.

"You don't look rich, don't worry." He said, eyeing him from head to toe. But he's fuckable-Jungkook thought, as he stepped closer to the boy. "And I'm not your bodyguard, little boy."

Clenching his teeth and trying in vain to retain some of his dignity, Jimin raised a middle finger and showed it to Jungkook.

They literally looked like those married couple in Wattpad books that are in an arranged marriage so they don't really get along.

"You know what, if you're my boyfriend I'll dump you right here, right now." He scowled, giving Jungkook a superior look. "What a worthless human being."

Well, technically speaking. Chivalry really doesn't exist in Jungkook's vocabulary. He's not that kind of guy who'll open up a car door for you. He's more of a "You have hands, use it."

"Don't worry, you won't be able to dump me because even if the crow turns white and egrets turns black, I swear to all the saints I know...I will never be your boyfriend." Jungkook fired back, keeping that mocking expression in his face. "Shoo." He shooed Jimin away before walking back to the room.

"Really! You don't even pass the standards of my ideal boyfriend anyway. I mean, look at you. You're the real definition of seemingly golden apple but rotten inside." Jimin huffed, flicking his hair out of his eyes and stomping angrily out of the room.

"Why? What's your ideal type? A cringy guy who can make you smile like an idiot in front of your phone?" He scoffed, grimacing at the thought but at the same time, slightly pissed for he doesn't know the reason was. "Stop dreaming for a prince charming when you're just a peasant."

"Whatever." Jimin rolled his eyes, flashing a double middle finger in front of Jungkook's face.

He wasn't getting it. And surely, there was no way Jimin would play at Jungkook-a very moody and confident bastard's word game.

But the last words he heard from Jungkook surely wounded him open. It was like he was stabbed by a knife in his heart. It hurts him a little.

"Make sure that my wallet and money are both safe, so protect it. If you don't, you have to pay me back and I will kick you out."

Jimin heard Jungkook's slightly muffled voice right after he slammed door really hard.

It was a bit chilly outside. Luckily, Jimin had his jacket on but unfortunately, he couldn't protect his knees and thighs from the cold wind blows because he was wearing ripped jeans.

"I didn't even get to make a checklist of what I'm going to buy because of that scummy douchebag!" Jimin angrily mumbled to himself. "If I could just sneak into his room and choke him in his sleep."

He even tried and pictured Jungkook in front of him and strangle the imaginary image, but rolled his eyes after, dismissing the thought of doing that because the last time he sneaked into Jungkook's room to change his clothes-the man ended up pulling him in his bed.

That's how he casually ask for sex. He would pull Jimin out of nowhere anywhere inside the apartment and then surprise, they're fucking already.

He was walking down at the not so dark street since there were light posts on every corner. The nearest store at the apartment was just a walking distance, the supermarket that Jungkook was talking about needs a 10-minute ride on a bus-and there's no way he'd follow what Jungkook said.

As he made his way to the store, he panicked for a moment when he thought that the wallet wasn't at his pocket when he groped for it inside him.

"Ah, thank God." He sighed in relief after finding out that the money was safe. He doesn't want his balances get pile up, and knowing Jungkook, he'd totally ask Jimin to pay for his wallet and money just in case he lose it.

He even hummed on his way but for some reasons, his instincts went on red alert when he felt someone following him as soon as he passed by the dark alley. There's no way Jungkook would follow him, he knows that. His grip tightened on his phone and wallet.

Chills crawled on his skin when he heard the footsteps getting faster than earlier, so he can really confirm that there's someone's presence behind him, but he was too afraid to turn around. As he walked faster, he would notice that the presence behind him will match his pace.

Jimin continued walking as a small hope build up inside him when he saw few people from afar, and also he couldn't hear footsteps following him anymore. But suddenly...someone dashed towards him and ran away within seconds.

With another few blinks, he froze in his position before he realized what just happened. The one following him was a thief who just took Jungkook's wallet away.

"H-hey? That's Jungkook's-" He stammered as he realized everything. "Fuck, stop right there!" He chased the thief who's running away with the wallet, trying his best to run as fast as he could and making sure that he won't lose the thief in sight. "Shit."

He didn't mind how small and weak his body was when he remember what Jungkook told him before. He will kick him out and will make him pay for it.

Paying for exactly ₩200,000? surely, the wallet is way more expensive than the money inside it. It's a big amount of money for Jimin. He couldn't even afford buying himself a decent meal, what more if he has to pay for it?

"Shit, shit, shit..." He cursed. "Stop! Please!" He yelled as if the thief would stop running if he heard him.

He was desperate. He wanted to cry. It was like he was running to save his life.

He looked at his surrounding, he didn't know where he was, some stores and old buildings were closed already, few light posts were lighting up the street but there were no people around.

But Jimin was determined to catch the thief and get the wallet back. He was on the verge of crying, breaking in cold sweats from the thoughts of possible consequences he may suffer if Jungkook finds out about it.

Eventhough he was struggling to breathe, he didn't stop. Moments passed, he just blinked, and he couldn't see the thief in his sight anymore. There were two blocks down on the right and he didn't know where the man headed. He must've dashed and hid somewhere.

Although this was the case, he still ran and few more steps were made before his phone fell hardly on the ground and he even heard the loud crack when he accidentally stepped on it.

That was the only reason that made him stop. He picked it up, hoping that it would still work.

He looked around for possible help, but he wasn't familiar with the place. There was a vacant lot at the side and the buildings around were closed. He got lost from chasing the thief, and now he barely recognize his own phone from how it looks.

trigger warning: depictions of anxiety and trauma.

The thoughts running on his mind weren't helping him. He felt helpless but he kept walking around even though he was scared. Jimin didn't know where to go. He crouched down in the corner, hugging himself in his knees as the darkness reminded him of when his Aunt used to lock him up in his room alone, and his fear from what Jungkook told him before was just adding stress into his messed-up thoughts.

"He will get mad at me. I let the thief took his money." His voice cracked as he buried his face on his palms. "He will kick me out, I don't have enough money to pay for that. What should I do?"

He was crouching down on the floor like a lost puppy. The thoughts accelerating inside his head. He wanted to slow them down but they won't. The memories in the past were also coming back as he found himself in that position same as before-crying, shaking and pitying himself for being alone in that kind of situation again-but no, he tried his best not to cry even if he really wanted to break down.

Jimin caressed his arm, he felt like it was a deja vu. He was afraid but the situation was triggering everything-the emotional and physical pain that his Aunt inflicted in him.

Maybe some would literally find it funny-how a Psychology major, could experience things like that without even knowing what to do-a kind of fucked up thinking that Jimin really hates the most.

It's as if some people telling that Psych majors don't have rights to feel negative emotions, because people expect them to be the ones to have wider capacity of understanding everything because they're studying human behaviour.

That kind of thinking is bullshit and fucked up.

They're still humans. They have feelings. Everybody need to understand that not all people have the same emotional capacity to handle certain things.

Letting out a deep and heavy sigh, Jimin tried to use his phone even if the screen was severely damaged-at least it's still working.

His hands were trembling as he shut his eyes closed when he remembered that he doesn't have Jungkook's number because they just contact each other in their Keepr account.

Jimin could care less, he still tried to contact Jungkook through video call, mentally praying that he would answer it since he barely use his phone when he's inside his house and resting.

But it was ringing. He just hopes that it wasn't on silent mode. The thought of Jungkook getting mad after knowing what happened is what he fears the most.

The longer he tried to contact Jungkook, the faster his heart hammering inside his chest like it belongs to a rabbit running for its skin. "Please answer it" He mentally cried.

With few more rings, the rain also started pouring as if it's sympathizing with what he was feeling-but the rain also brought luck...suddenly, Jungkook answered.

"What do you need? What's taking you so long? I swear to God Park Jimin, if you're gonna tell me to go there and pick you up, I won't."

Ah, he knew it. Jungkook was mad already.

Instead of fearing the man's annoyed voice, Jimin somehow felt relieve. He felt safe. And that was when Jimin's lips trembled, voice shaking as he finally started breaking down into sobs that he was repressing since earlier.

With tears in his eyes, he looked up at the transluscent roof that was protecting him from getting wet by the rain. The dark sky was really crying with him.

Jungkook was complaining on the other line but Jimin heard him cutting off his own sentences, panting hard, rushing out of his apartment and slamming the door quickly when Jungkook heard Jimin spoke his name in his crying voice.

"Jungkook, please-please come here." Jimin's voice cracked, his sobs getting louder knowing that Jungkook will come for him. "I need you."

||

jimin i feel you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 128K 41
emma's boyfriend breaks up with her. heartbroken and crushed she meets a guy, jungkook, her childhood best friend and asks him to become her fake boy...
4.4K 320 12
Wow, you're the most beautiful man I ever saw in my life." The man spoke so Jimin snapped his gaze to look at him in disbelief. "That's highly unlike...
73.1K 2.4K 27
Just a horny Jimin, that got kicked out of his universe, to wander around in another Universe, as something like a ghost and is craving for Jeongguks...
8.8K 348 14
A nerd and a jock. What happens when the line between friends and lovers is crossed? Jimin is a university student tormented by his inappropriate fe...