Play script

By iPixiePrincess

Remember my play "This Turned Out Pretty Alright"? Well here it is! It's been revised and edited but it's sti... More

Play script

662 7 5
By iPixiePrincess

****Remember my play"This turned out pretty alright"? Well i changed it alot and wanted t o get ffedback. So will you comment? Prwetty pwease?****

Violet: Hey being a kid spy is hard work you know, juggling a girls everyday problems and missions is tough. Anyways, here's my new groups first mission. Joséphine was new to this. (she's also a girly girl who's been kicked out of 3 private schools and 7 boarding schools. But who's counting?). Jasmine watched a lot of spy movies (and went to 7 years of acting camp with me, and she worked in the agency for two months! Until, you know, getting fired for using the agency credit card too much on "un-official items".)

Violet: Congratulations! You have found one of the many base tubes to the K.I.D.S. OK this is where your training begins Joséphine, Jasmine. Welcome to the spying world.

1 1/2 months later

Violet: OK, are we're ready?

Joséphine: Ready as get.

Jasmine: It's too early. (Yawn)

K.I.D.S. base.

Jasmine and Joséphine: Wow.

Miss DeAndé: Oh agent Violet, just who I was hoping to see! I'm glad you put together a team; I never was alright with you going alone on missions.

Violet: I know, but it limits the body quantity.

Miss DeAndé: OK, what are your names?

Joséphine: I'm Joséphine this is Jasmine.

Joséphine holds out hand and Miss DeAndé pins Joséphine to the floor.

Joséphine: OW! That hurts!

Miss DeAndé helps Joséphine up.

Miss DeAndé: Lesson number 1, don't trust anyone. Now who wants pizza?

Jasmine: Ooh! Pizza!

Jasmine wobbles a little bit, then falls to the floor

Joséphine: You poisoned her!

Violet smirks

Jasmine: No, I just can't feel my legs.

Miss DeAndé: Jasmine, you can't feel your legs because it was made with some hypoglipha numbing substance. It will wear off in twenty minutes or so. Rule number 2 don't take food from people you can't fully trust. Come on we'll finish up this brief meeting in my office.

Miss DeAndé's office

Miss DeAndé: OK here's your mission, there was a kidnapping at Times Square in Manhattan New York. There're going to be FBI, CSI, and NSA agents there, you won't be going undercover since Agent Violet is the best in our agency. Here's a file of the little girl who was kidnapped; she's that girl from you wish you were me the movie. Joséphine, Jasmine did you two get that?

Joséphine and Jasmine: Ummmmmm?

Miss DeAndé: On to other matters. First thank you for leading this mission Violet and your gadget is very special. Gets necklace out of an ancient looking box. Here. Hands necklace to Violet. It will allow you to read minds and control others bodies.

Violet: in awe It's amazing.

Miss DeAndé: Yes, isn't it? Snapping back to the situation.Anyway girls you better get ready, you're in for on heck of ride!

Violet, Jasmine, and Joséphine are about to sneak a ride on a city bus, and are getting ready to pounce.

Violet: Here's where your training pays off girls.

Joséphine: How are we goanna sneak on the bus?

Violet: Who said we were getting ON the bus? I sto- borrowed this grappling hook.

Joséphine: Why Vi, why?

Violet: I figured we might need them.

Jasmine: She wasn't wrong.

30 minutes and 28.11 seconds later after they hitched a ride on the back of the bus.

Joséphine: Everybody ready?

Jasmine: Target locked.

Violet: Okay, Joséphine you're goanna be our honey pot if we need one, got it?

Joséphine: Ok! What's a honey-pot?

Jasmine: A honey-pot is an agent who takes care of anything that's has to do with seduction.

Joséphine and Violet stare at Jasmine.

Jasmine: What I paid attention in training

Violet: snapping out of her trance Okay let's get to work

8 hours 17 minutes and 33 seconds later

Violet: Okay guys it's late, let's go to the hotel.

Joséphine: Which one, that one or the one two blocks down?

Violet: Neither, it's about twenty four miles underground.

Joséphine: Why can't we go to the one across the street?

Jasmine and Violet stare at Joséphine then look at each other and crackup laughing.

Jasmine: That's funny.

Violet: Wow! That is funny. I'm goanna pretend you didn't ask that, come on!

At the hotel

Jasmine: Owwwwww.

Joséphine: Ow. Violet you didn't say getting here would be painful!

Violet: Pain seemed like a better idea than dying.

Joséphine: Whatever where are all the beds.

Jasmine and Violet look at Joséphine and then at each other and start laughing even harder.

Violet: Try hitting the wall Joséphine.

Joséphine hits wall but nothing happens.

Violet: Gosh you are SO gullible, I was kidding when I said to hit the wall. Violet walks over to switch and flips it, bunk beds come out from the wall. Joséphine's mouth hangs open. See?

The next morning

Violet: I don't wanna hear any whining on how you couldn't sleep.

Jasmine and Joséphine are still sleep.

Violet: Oh. WAKE UP!!

Jasmine and Joséphine: AAH! Joséphine falls out of bed

Joséphine: What?!

Violet: Come on girls we got a big day ahead of us. Joséphine has to have a lot of things to be done to her, Jasmine and I have to look covert and

Jasmine: Violet I think we should work on Joséphine first.

Joséphine: Um. What do you mean "work on"?

Violet: grins evilly you'll see.

About nine hours later

Joséphine: You could have told me it would hurt!

Violet: Yeah, but that wouldn't of been half as funny if I did tell you. By the way shouldn't you be used to it? Little miss "I'm waited on hand and foot."?

Joséphine: Yeah, but it still hurts!

Jasmine: OW!

Violet: What is it now Jasmine?

Jasmine: I stubbed my toe.

Joséphine: You think THAT hurts?! That's half of my pain!

Joséphine shoots a death glare at Jasmine

They hear a pop and Violet looks scared but nobody notices.

Joséphine: Ooh we're making popcorn?!

Jasmine: Good, I'm hungry.

Violet: (frantic) No it's not popcorn that's our signal.

Joséphine: Signal for what?

Violet: To get the heck outta here!

After the girls finish running and are about to board the plane to New York.

Jasmine: This is nothing like the movies.

Joséphine: Whatever, hey Jasmine do you wanna get something to eat.

Jasmine: Yeah I'm starving. But first, where'd Violet go?

Joséphine: She's... You know what? Now that you mention it I haven't seen her since she was talking a minute or two ago.

Jasmine: There she is; I wouldn't expect less from her.

Joséphine: Where? I don't see her!

Jasmine: Right there. Flirting with that fairly cute boy.

Joséphine: All I got out of that was cute boy, OH, looks like cutie has friends!

Two more boys are over there with Violet

Jasmine: Come on sis, were not letting Violet have ALL the fun are we?

Jasmine and Joséphine strut up to Violet and the boys

Joséphine: Hey Violet, who's your friend?

Violet: Oh, um. This is, um-

Jasmine: VIOLET HAS A BOYFREIND, VIOLET HAS A BOYFRIEND!

Violet: blushing I DO NOT!

Jasmine and Joséphine: VIOLET HAS A BOYFREIND, VIOLET HAS A BOYFRIEND!

Nick: Hey, isn't that our plane?

Joséphine: Wait, what do you mean by OUR plane?

Jasmine: Oh, so your boyfriend is riding on the plane with us?

Violet nods blushing

Joséphine: So what's your name?

Nick: I'm Nick. Oh, and these are my brothers.

Ace: I'm Ace.

André: and I'm André.

Violet: Hey Nick?

Nick: Yeah Vi?

Violet: Can you help us with our bags?

Nick: Sure we'll all help.

In the plane

Joséphine: So tell me about yourself, André.

André: Sure. I'm from Paris, France that's why I speak fluent French and have the slight accent. I've always had a thing for pizza, and can't stand girls who think they're perfect. So what about you?

Joséphine: What about me?

André: Well tell me about yourself.

Joséphine: Ok. I too am from Paris, France and speak French fluently. I love cheese for some strange reason, and hate jocks.

Ace: That means she hates you Nick.

Jasmine: So Ace care to tell me about yourself?

Ace: Kay. I'm from Italy, love pineapple, speak Italian, and don't like the thought of hurting animals.

Jasmine: Aw.

Ace: So something about you?

Jasmine: Well, I'm from, L.A., California, Have an addiction to A&W Root Beer; I speak Italian, and hate hurting the innocent.

Ace: Adorable.

Violet: Since everybody else doesn't know you, say something about yourself Nick.

Nick: I'm from Orlando, Florida, Like anything with bacon, I speak 3 languages, and don't like seeing people get pushed around. My bro's don't know you Vi, so talk.

Violet: Fine. I'm from Detroit, Michigan, Have a bad obsession with Lip Smackers, Speak 3 different languages, and don't it when people act all prissy.

André: So you're from Detroit? As in, one of the most violent cities in the U.S?

Violet: Yup!

Boys: So I guess we're all dating.

Violet and Nick exit plane holding hands, Joséphine and André exit with André's arm around Joséphine's waist, and Jasmine and Ace exit with their arms locked with each other. All laughing. Once laughing starts to stifle.

Jasmine: We never did ask you guys why you're in Manhattan?

Ace: Because we WERE going to stay on the plane to the next stop was Tennessee, but we met you three and decided to stick with you.

Girls: Awwww

Nick: So where you girls going?

Violet gets a thoughtful look on her face and franticly says

Violet: Um, we have to go to the bathroom turns and faces Joséphine and Jasmine now.

Joséphine: Excuse a maw.

André: Its ok, be back soon ma belle dame winks.

Violet grabs Joséphine and Jasmine's hands and drags them to the bathroom.

Violet: Something JUST accord to me!

Joséphine: What could be so important, that I had to leave André's side!

Violet: I just realized that they could be honey pots!

Jasmine: You're just over reacting.

Violet: You're under reacting! What are the odds that three hot boys would just so happen to meet and like all the same things as us?! Think!

Joséphine: I trust André.

Violet: Wait! I know why we don't believe what I'm saying!

Joséphine: You're going cinglé.

Violet: considering it Maybe....

Jasmine: Come on! I don't know what you're saying, but I probably don't care.

Girls exit the bathroom but Violet stops them when she sees the boys on the phone.

Nick: I don't care! Just make sure it's done before we get there! Waits for man on other line to finish talking. Fine, bye.

Boys see girls, and get nervous. Girls are giving boys a suspicious look.

Joséphine: What was that about André?

André: What do mean?

Ace: Jasmine, are your friends always like this?

Jasmine: Yeah but you get used to it.

Violet: Come on girls, sorry guys but we need to get to the hotel.

Nick: Ok. Where you staying at?

Violet: Crowne plaza.

Nick: Which one?

Violet: Times Square, Manhattan. Why, what hotel are you guys staying at?

Nick: Wow it's like we're all made for each other, we have reservations there!

Joséphine: That's chimérique!

Jasmine: I know!

Violet: Hey Jasmine, Joséphine. Can I talk to you for a sec, but when we get to the hotel?

Jasmine and Joséphine: Sure.

During the taxi ride to the Crowne plaza.

Nick: So what room are you three staying in?

Girls: Ummmmmm?

Violet: To tell you the truth, we really don't know.

André: Well we'll go to the reception desk with you so we can-

Ace: Wait! What about we all just rent a huge suit?

Nick: That's the best idea you've had all day.

Jasmine: Yay!

Joséphine: Perfait!

Violet: Well, okay I guess.

Nick: What's wrong Vi, not happy about us staying together? Nick does a fake pout/hurt look. Violet chuckles and playfully hits his arm. It hurts but he doesn't show it. A lot.

Violet: It's not that, it's just. Well, we're girls and we're big on gossip.

André: We won't mind.

Jasmine: Oh yes you will.

Taxi driver: Excuse me, but I believe this is your stop?

Joséphine: Oh nous pardonne, it is.

Violet: I'll pay, meet us inside guys?

Guys: Sure.

Boys get out of taxi and Miss DeAndé appears on GPS about a minute after they get out.

Miss DeAndé: Perfect timing Violet, and to answer your question the boys are not honey pots they are the assenting agents. I thought you girls might need some more help.

Girls: WHAT!?

Violet: I'm a world class spy, I DON'T need some idiotic boys to distract my team, jeopardize OUR mission, and last but not least tell ME what to do!

Miss DeAndé: Listen Violet! Your team isn't very well trained!

Jasmine and Joséphine: Hey!

Miss DeAndé: You need to calm down and you may tell the boys that you're spies too, they think there're supposed to be spying on you.

Violet raises an eyebrow and has an "I'm glad you're my boss" smile on her face.

Miss DeAndé: What, I can't have some fun with this too?

Everybody laughs.

Joséphine: Shouldn't we be getting back to the boys?

Jasmine: She has a good point Violet.

Violet: I know, thank you Miss DeAndé. Girls get out of cab and see the boys waiting by the front door.

André: What took you guys so long?

Jasmine: We got into a little disagreement with the Taxi Driver. But we would rather not talk about it.

Ace: Okay. Then let's go check in.

At Check In desk

Nick: We have a reservation for a three bedroom suite.

Receptionist: Who is the name under?

Nick: Jamie Sanchez.

Receptionist: ID please. Nick pulls out fake ID and shows it to the receptionist. Would you like some help with your bags?

Violet: No thank you Violet takes one of the key cards from Nick's hand, hey Nick we're going to be waiting in the room okay?

Nick: Kay.

Ace: André and I will wait down here with him, you girls go ahead.

Girls: Okay.

Girls exit and boys and receptionist turns the computer monitor to face them and Miss DeAndé appears on the screen.

Miss DeAndé: I see your mission is going well?

André: It is it's just that. Well, why are we spying on them?

Miss DeAndé: How about you ask them yourselves, and be sure to tell them that your spies. Good bye boys.

Boys walk into suite but the girls don't notice yet so they keep talking.

Joséphine: When do you think we should break the news?

Jasmine:Let them tell us first and THEN we'll tell them, simple spy trading move.

Violet: I'm surprised you remembered that.

Joséphine: Now down to business(she makes it sound like busy ness). He is SO à chaud!

Jasmine: EW! No he's not! If anything his brother is.

Violet: They're all just not my type.

Jasmine: Yeah right! You're really excited to be his girlfriend and you know it! You were practically drooling over him in the lobby!

Violet: Shut up Alinea, and I was NOT drooling!

André: Who's everybody talking about?

Girls: Ahhh!

Ace: What, not happy to see us?

Nick: So... who was Violet drooling over in the lobby?

Violet: NO ONE!

Joséphine: You didn't see her, it was pretty évident.

Violet: Shut up NOW!

Jasmine She was drooling over you Nick!

Nick: Really?

Violet: I was NOT!

Ace: Affermativo, sei stato.

Jasmine laughs

Violet: Ugh! I'm going to bed.

Jasmine I'm going to my room.

Joséphine: I'll be in mine.

Ace: Do they know that were sharing a room with them?

André: Nick, avez-vous leur dire?

Ace: Where'd he go?

André and Ace look around but then.

Violet: YOU'RE WHAT?!

The next day, Violet and Joséphine are sitting around the table. Nick Ace and André are on the couch watching T.V.

Violet: Where's Jasmine?

Joséphine: I don't know let me check. André

Only slightly looks up from T.V.

André: Oui, mon amour?

Joséphine: giggles Est-Jasmine éveillé

Jasmine walks in yawning

Jasmine: What?

Violet: Good. Hey boys?

Guys: Yeah?

Violet: Can you give us a second?

Nick: Nah, we're good here.

Violet: That was my nice way of asking, do you want me to do it the hard way?

Ace: She seems serious Nick, let's go. Plus all three of us need to talk.

Nick: You seem on edge, we'll go but you have ten minutes before we come back.

Joséphine: with sarcasm Wow Vi, you sure know how to pick 'em.

Violet: Shut up and sit down!

While the boys are exiting

Nick: I know she does.

Room door closes and girls rush to Violet and Nick's room. They lock the door, and then sit criss cross on the bed in a circle.

Violet: Turn on the T.V. to channel 64.

Joséphine: Isn't that the food channel.

Violet: Jasmine, Explain to Joséphine.

Jasmine: Kay. Miss DeAndé is going to be broadcasting a message to us on here.

Violet: Yes, but is will be in code, so get ready to pause.

Joséphine: Ok.

Violet looks like the code is coming, are you ready Jazzy?

Jasmine: Yup.

Joséphine: There write it down. The boys will be coming up in three minutes.

Jasmine finishes writing and puts it in her suitcase.

Jasmine: Ok, so we have about two minutes before they come back and I better tell you three this before they do.

Joséphine & Violet: What did you do?!

Jasmine: Nothing! Except-

Joséphine: Does it have to do with us?

Violet: Shut up and let her talk Jojo.

Jasmine: Thank you. We're going to a party, its two rooms down and they said we can bring guest. Its tomorrow, starts at eight ends when everybody leaves.

Violet: If you two forgot we're on a mission we can't just go around partying.

Jasmine: Miss DeAndé said it was fine.

Joséphine: Elle a fait?

Violet: How come I don't believe you?

Jasmine: Tu non sei una persona molto fiduciosa.

Violet: Whatever we'll go, but first we have to go shopping sadly and pick out our party dresses. Yes I did say dresses. Shudder.

Joséphine: Yay!

Boys walk in looking thoughtful and worried

Nick: We need to talk to you three.

Girls no what's coming and play along

Joséphine: What's wrong?

André: We're really sorry girls.

Jasmine: Your breaking up with us, aren't you?

Ace: No! But after what we tell you, you're goanna break up with us.

Violet: No we wouldn't, just say it.

Girls hold on a giggle but you can see on their faces that they want to laugh. The boys don't notice.

Nick: We're spies.

Boys hold their heads low but when they hear the girls laughing and boys stare confused.

André: Quoi de si drôle?, we're really spies!

Ace: Yeah we can even prove it, Nick call Miss DeAndé.

Nick: Kay.

Miss DeAndé appears on T.V.

Miss DeAndé: No need to Nick.

Boys scream out of surprise.

Miss DeAndé: Boys, you're not supposed to be spying on my best agent and our two new recruits.

André: But you said they were on our most wanted list!

Ace: Yeah!

Girls are still laughing.

Miss DeAndé: Control your giggles girls, so we can explain that we're no danger.

Violet: Ok chief. Guys we're spies too, we even work at K.I.D.S. just like you.

Boys: WHAT?!

Joséphine: Yup!

Jasmine: Questo è molto divertente.

Ace: How come we've never seen you before?

Violet: You haven't seen them because their new. You haven't seen me because if I don't want to be seen, nobody sees me.

Nick: So what's our real mission?

Miss DeAndé: Well boys, you'll be assisting these three on their mission. There was a kidnapping a Times Square; you all can start your mission tomorrow. Good-bye.

All: Bye!

André gives Joséphine a kiss on the forhead

Violet: Awwww!

Nick: (To Violet)You're so girly.

Violet shoves Nick to the ground and pins him there to say

Violet: Don't EVER call me that again! Understood?

Nick: (smirking)yes mame

Joséphine: Thanks for ruining the sweet moment you two!

Jasmine: Yeah! By the way, Violet what do you have against being called girly?

Nick: It's because she had that nickname before she was a spy.

Violet: I don't wanna talk about it.

Jasmine: (seeing Violet's pain) Ok then let's go look for party dresses!

Boys look confused. As girls are walking out...

Violet: Oh and boys, boys pay attention get ready. We're going to a party in an hour.

Room door closes.

Continue Reading