The Billionaire's Pregnant Ex...

By kxshintia

(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anyth... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Heads Up/ Notice (READ)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Sequel!!!
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Info about sequel!
Sequel is now up!!
New Cover!!
Thank you ALL!!
Sequel is finished!
NEW BOOK
New Billonaire Book!

Author's Note

32.2K 427 16
By kxshintia

Hey guys! Some of you may be tired of these author notes and I apologize but it's only the second one. I hope that all is well with everyone. (Please don't skip over)

I know that we don't know each other but I just feel like we can be there for one another, you know? So if you ever need someone to just be there and listen to your problems, I'm ya girl! I have some issues that I have to deal with myself and a few friends that tend to check up on me. Or if you just wanna chat about random things, just message me and I'll get back with you as soon as I can.

So... about the book. I will be continuing to make more chapters whenever I have free time. Like I said school is really pushing my limits. The school is okay, is just the amount of work they expect me to do. I can hardly even stay focused on one topic.

But what you're reading now is just things that come into my head as I type. I get different scenarios on how the book is going to end when I'm not even half way done. I honestly know more about the end than where I am now. That's another reason why I've been uploading slow.

For some reason I started making another story that really stuck out to me but that's for another time, so I had to put that on pause. I really want to start on that one but I'm gonna finish this first.

I'm also really thankful for everyone that's reading this story, it really means a lot. I know that I say this a lot but I really mean it. Lots of stories up here have inspired me and made me want to create my own but I always thought that they'd be boring and no one would want to read them. I really appreciate every single one of you for getting me 1k views on my first story🥺!

Alright, I'll stop rambling.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and stay tune for the next chapter, I will update as soon as I can!

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 11.8K 71
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...
379K 12.5K 58
"Why don't you let something cross that face of yours?" This guy was tough work. And that made me even more determined. "Do you have any idea how hum...
90.9K 1.7K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
148K 4.4K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...