Taken

Per minilittleone

Hannah was a 20 year old girl who lived by herself. She is 5'2 and 120lbs. She worked as a Dog sitter who wou... Més

Give me my life back!
Im not a baby!
Stuck here forever
Medicine
My new friend
I want to go home!
Little School
Class meanie (updated)
Road trip
The Ranch
Lost and afraid
Sorry guys!
Daddy and me
Recovery
Littles safe haven community
Daycare time
Update

Daddys POV

21.1K 153 22
Per minilittleone

*i yawn as I wake up before my baby, I take a quick shower, shave and get dressed. I head downstairs to start some breakfast but first I make her a bottle. I grab the "special" powder and add a small teaspoon. What she doesn't know is I paid $15000 for this small bag because it forces her body to get smaller like a real toddler. It'll also change her brain so she's in little space more often...I can't wait. I finish her bottle adding some warm milk, I head upstairs. I put the rail on her crib down and gently shake her awake.*

"Wahhhh!!! "

*my babygirl starts crying so I pick her up, putting her bottle in her mouth rocking her back and fourth*

"Shhhh shhhh shhhh it's okay baby, it's okay."

*she starts drinking the bottle and finally is down to a small whimper. I change her diaper as quick as I can while she finishes the bottle. We head downstairs and I put her in her high chair and kiss her head*

"Daddy is gonna finish breakfast okay? I love you baby"

*i kiss her forehead and give her a small snack of blueberries, I can already tell she's gonna stay little all day. I cannot wait! The moment I met her a year ago I knew I wanted her to be my baby. She was so sweet and loving with the dogs, I saw innocence in her eyes...I had to have her. I set down the Mickey Mouse pancakes and then cut them up for her. She digs in and starts eating with her hands. Ugh she is so cute!*

"Yummy?"

Hannah's POV

*i get super super excited when I see pancakes!! Eeeek!! I dig in and start eating with my hands, getting sticky syrup all over but I don't care it's sooo yummy!! I finish up eating and have the last bit of my bottle. I feel very little today...and actually liking that I have a daddy...what's wrong with me???*

"Daddy!! I wants cartoons!! "

*i try and get out of the high chair but it's locked in. Daddy comes over and wipes my face and hands while I start to whine about it*

"Nu uhhhh!! No clean face! "

*daddy gets stern*

"Quit. I need to get the syrup off you then you can watch cartoons. If you give me attitude again then you won't watch them at all."

*i pout and let daddy finish cleaning my face, he lets me out and I run over to the couch turning on spongebob!!*

Hope you guys liked it...sorry depression has been really bad lately..I'll do another chapter soon!

Any ideas of what else to write?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.3K 44 11
DON'T READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE In a world where a certain ex- assassin founds someone to treat like a baby. Everyone knows that Nat is a caregiver but...
The Brat's demise Per Alexandra

Literatura romàntica

157K 1.8K 20
what happens when a brat gets forced to go a BDSM school? What if she gets paired with two very strict Daddy's? Will she be able to stand her ground...
193K 5K 56
Tyler has never had it easy, he's always had to fight to get what he wants...and he's always been alone; especially after the only person he depended...
10.6K 268 18
𝒀/𝒏 - 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑭𝒖^𝒌𝒆𝒓. *( 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 ) * 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 - (𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌) 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 �...