The Death Eater's Daughter

Por fronds25

Eleanore Yaxley, daughter of Corban Yaxley, has been homeschooled and hidden for her whole life. For her sixt... Más

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Sorting Hat - Part 1
First Day - Part 2
Match - Part 3
Relax - Part 4
Flames - Part 5
Peppermint Toads and Butter Beer - Part 6
News - Part 7
Slow Down - Part 8
Hexed - Part 9
Recovery - Part 10
Christmas - Part 11
Task - Part 12
Heat - Part 13
Never Alone - Part 14
Fall - Part 15
Malfoy Manor - Part 16
Birthday - Part 17
Fly - Part 18
Moody - Part 19
Back to Hogwarts - Part 20
Talk - Part 21
Boggarts, again? - Part 22
Detention - Part 23
Help - Part 24
Sectumsempra - Part 25
Patronus - Part 26
Pleasure - Part 27
Choice - Part 28
Secret - Part 29
Death - Part 30
Caught - Part 31
Veritaserum - Part 32
Tree - Part 33
Amortentia - Part 34
Firewhisky, lots of it - Part 35
Missing you - Part 37
Sybil - Part 38
Danger - Part 39
Got your back - Part 40
Hostage - Part 41
Skirmish - Part 42
Nagini - Part 43
Sheets - Part 44
Promise - Part 45
Here - Part 46
Fiendfyre - Part 47
The Muggle Way - Part 48
Florence - Part 49
Avis - Part 50
Destruction - Part 51
Auror - Part 52
Child - Part 53
Scorpius & Corban - Part 54
Bells - Part 55
First Year - Part 56
I Love You - Part 57
A/N

Festivities - Part 36

432 13 0
Por fronds25

⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️

It was 6:30am, and Eleanore was scurrying frantically around the Slytherin common room, wrapping presents and placing them under the tree. Christmas at the Yaxley residence had always been so pristine and perfect in regards to presentation. Jennifer had taught the young witch all about wrapping presents, without using magic. Once she had placed her last one under the proud branches of Draco's disasterpiece, she stepped back, to inspect her work.
"I hope you're proud, mum." She whispered to herself, causing her heart to twitch in her chest.  It was then, that she noticed an owl, perched on the window with a roll of parchment stuck in its claw. It was a familiar owl, brown and scruffy. It was her father's. Eleanore apprehensively reached between its yellow, scaly talons and plucked out the parchment, sending it on its way.

Merry Christmas, my dearest Eleanore.

I hope you haven't opened your present too soon. I do sincerely apologise for my lousy excuse of wrapping, your mum was very skilled in that arena.

I'll be thinking of you this christmas, and all the other days I won't be able to see you.

I hope you are doing well.

Lots of love,
Dad xxx

P.S. Tell Draco I said Merry Christmas.

Eleanore didn't recognise her pain, so she jumped slightly when a heavy tear landed on the parchment, smudging the ink and running it down the page. She quickly curled it up to avoid destroying the letters, for this is when she realised just how much she missed her family. This was the first Christmas without both of her parents, and now she was understanding exactly how hard that was going to be.

A loud sob escaped her lips, and she wiped frantically at her face with the sleeve of her jumper, determined to wipe away the evidence before Draco came downstairs. It was too late, however, for he had already thrown his presents onto the sofa and was hurrying towards her with open arms. Eleanore fell into him, her limbs weak with emotion.
"It's okay, El" he spoke, noticing the rolled up parchment in her hand. He figured it was from Corban.
The couple remained in a tight embrace for a few moments, before Eleanore wiped away her tears one last time and looked towards the mess of presents on the sofa.
"I hope none of them are fragile" she chuckled.
Draco pulled her closer, before releasing her from his grip, letting her wander slowly over to the tree.
"I think I win with presentation."
Draco smirked, studying the neatly wrapped gifts perched delicately under his mess of a tree.
"Nah. I win, always" he responded, coolly, causing Eleanore to smile.
"Shall we open them, then?" Suggested Eleanore, desperately attempting to take her mind off her family. Draco wandered over to the tree and sat in front of her. At this point, other Slytherins were passing through the common room, but Eleanore was keen to ignore them as she stared into Draco's warm eyes and handed him his first gift.

It was a huge box, wrapped in green paper and topped with a black bow. The gift tag was in the shape of a snake, and it read,

Merry Christmas, Malfoy
Love, Yaxley

He smirked as he read it, and immediately began fumbling with the paper. Inside the box, was every single item of candy available at Honeydukes. Eleanore had seen him devour at least 90% of the selection, so she struggled to pick out just one for him. The smile which formed on his face was enough to send warm waves of joy through her entire being. Draco leaned over the box, placing a hand gently on her knee, and kissing her softly on her lips.

"Your turn, Yaxley." He handed her a small, unwrapped, velvety box. Of course he couldn't be fussed with wrapping. She opened the box carefully, revealing to her a pair of glistening blue Opal stud earrings in the shape of dolphins.
"My patronus," she muttered, feeling a huge grin tug on her lips.
"You helped me conjure mine, El, and I hope to do the same for you, always."
Eleanore felt her heart warm significantly in her chest, but she swatted it away quickly, forcing a frown to cast on her lips.
"Damn, I should've gotten you something with a dragon on."
Draco laughed, "Don't be stupid, Yaxley. Just you making my patronus work is enough."

The couple hurried through their next presents to each other, talking and kissing each other occasionally at the sentiment of it all. Draco opened a couple presents from his parents, and  Eleanore took in a deep breath when she eyed the last present under the tree. Her father's. Draco looked at her with a familiar warmth in his eyes, and placed his hand back on her knee. Reluctantly, she grabbed the last present and quickly unwrapped it. Much like Draco's, it came in a black box, but this one was leather and much harder to open. It looked worn. She could feel the tears immediately well up in her eyes as she looked at the ring that lay neatly in the velvet casing. It was her mum's ring, and it bore a small Amethyst stone in the centre. Inside the ring, were her initials: E. A. Y.
"What does it say inside?" Questioned Draco.
"My initials." She responded, fighting hard to withhold the tears.
"Do-do you have a middle name?"
Eleanore laughed, for she wasn't particularly fond of it.
"We are not discussing my middle name."
"Oh, come on, can't be much worse than Lucius."
Eleanore sighed, allowing a small smile to form on her lips, which were now trembling from emotion.
"It's Amethyst. My mum chose it."
"Ah, Eleanore Amethyst Yaxley. Nowhere near as bad as Lucius."
It was at these words, when Eleanore completely broke down and dropped the ring aside her. Draco couldn't have reacted any quicker, for he threw himself at her with open arms and held her as she shook violently against him. Her sobs quickly turned into laboured screams of anguish and she grasped desperately at Draco's top, visions of her mother flashing in her mind.
Draco wanted to cry too, because he found it too painful to imagine losing his mother, especially in a situation as difficult as theirs. He held her for a long five minutes, finding relief in her eventual calmness. With puffy, tired eyes, she looked at him and kissed him gently on the lips, grateful for his support.
"I need to write to Dad." She urged herself to speak.

Later that day, Draco escorted Eleanore to the owlery, and he silently sighed with admiration at her ongoing exhibit of strength. He could tell she was nervous, apologising to her father and asking for his written forgiveness. He could also tell how tormented her mind was, and yet, she held it so brilliantly; so bravely.

The Christmas dinner in the great hall was spectacular. There were only about 15 students who had stayed behind for Christmas, which was completely understandable considering how unsafe the school felt. It came to no surprise, however, that most of those students were Slytherins. Eleanore and Draco left the great hall feeling full and satisfied. They both resumed their chosen places in front of the fire, and collapsed into each other's arms.

"Today has been nice, Draco. Thank you."
"For what? I haven't done much."
"For being here for me, Draco. This is my first Christmas without mum...or dad, and you've made it special."
Draco sighed, Eleanore was lying on the sofa, her head in his lap. He had been playing gently with her hair for a while now, and he noticed how sleepy she was beginning to look. He eyed the huge box of candy and pointed his wand towards it.
"Accio peppermint toads."
Eleanore smiled, for the sweet memories of their first day at Hogsmeade were now blessing her mind. She listened carefully to Draco opening the box, and she sat up from his lap and opened her mouth, begging for one of the delicious toads.
"Absolutely not." Draco responded, a boastful look on his face. Eleanore scoffed, only slightly insulted by his withholding of the sweets. Draco laughed at her expression, causing him to drop a toad in his lap. It seemed like instinct, for Eleanore to arch her neck and suck the candy from his lap, making sure to brush her tongue slightly over his bulge. She then slowly resumed her upright position and relished in the fierce blush that was now staining Draco's pale cheeks. She noticed, from the peripheral of her vision, that he had already started to harden. Eleanore threw herself towards him, her lips attracted to his as if they were magnetised. She gave no thought about parting her lips for Draco's tongue to roam, and before she knew it she was straddling him. The peppermint toads had fallen to the floor and now Draco's hands were exploring her clothed torso, soft moans entered Eleanore's mouth as he felt himself grow against her. Her hands were wildly tangled in his platinum hair, forcing them closer together.

Luckily for them both, Eleanore's hearing was impressive, and she quickly retreated from Draco's lap as she heard somebody mutter the password. She looked at Draco and quietly laughed when she realised how hot and flustered he looked, frantically moving his hips and tugging at his jeans in attempt to hide his erection.

Once the two Slytherin girls had parted to their room, Eleanore took Draco by the hand and guided him quickly to the room, running desperately up the winding staircase.

Neither of them wanted to waste time removing each other's clothes, so they both frantically removed their own, leaving the underwear for each other. Draco pushed her to the bed, with a force that adequately communicated his need for her. He threw himself to the side of her, resuming their passionate kiss as he squeezed at her breasts fervently. Eleanore unclasped her bra for him, and threw it across the room. He moved his wet lips to her nipples, and sucked on each one, basking in the moans of pleasure which escaped her mouth.
"Draco, please fuck me" she whimpered, unable to keep herself restrained for much longer.
"I had something else in mind." He whispered in response, his warm breath tickling her ear and making her shiver against him.
Before she could say anything in response, Draco had positioned himself at the end of the bed, each of her legs in his hands. He parted them carefully and lowered his head, still looking up at her with a lustful gaze. Draco slowly fingered the hem of her knickers and took his sweet time brushing his fingers against the warm, wet heat between her legs as he took them from her. She threw her head back with anticipation of the intense pleasure that was about to come. She could feel her body twitch with pleasure as his tongue connected vigorously with her.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15 4 12
Raised by Andromeda Tonks and hating her father, Severus Snape, Elex Snape turned twelve, and as expected, was enrolled into Hogwarts School of Witch...
1K 36 25
Claire Devarow is a fifth year student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and like most students, they all fear what this year will hold...
19.7K 663 50
Crescent Whitewing comes from a well-respected Sacred 28 Gryffindor family, and upon attending Hogwarts, she earns the title of Gryffindor Princess f...
422 22 20
The daughter of Draco and Harry Malfoy attends Hogwarts with her two brothers. As things would be, she stood out in school. She was different.