Unexpected Surprises

By SeaxxSun

Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned... More

Unexpected Surprises
Authors Note
From Happy Birthday to Drunk Sex
Rejection and An Unexpected Suprise x2
Goodbye
Reunited
Kodak Moment
Family
From Fairytale to a Nightmare
"She makes Joey go red..... like tomatoes!"
Prince turned out to be the monster.
Give Him Time ..
This attraction will be the end of me
Father or Not?
This is a Warning
The Rightful Luna and The Fraud
Alpha Daddy?
Confessions
Not A Chapter ... Sorry !
i love you ...
He's Off The Market ! Sorry Ladies !
Never Mess With a Ballerina
The Game!
DelaRosa
The Problem.
No
Sealing The Deal With A Kiss
Mate
Promises
Yolanda & Glen
Not A Chapter! Sorry Lovelies!
Vincent
Roberto
Love
The Kiss And Tell
To Take The Out Or Not
Blood Calling
Sunny
Epilogue
Good News!

Jossie & Benny Boy

95.1K 2.6K 161
By SeaxxSun

Chapter Thirty Four

Third Person

The morning light had began to fade throughout the Crimson territory when they caught the scent.

The same scent they had chased like dogs for a month.

Alpha Heath.

He had been there and he was close.

Adrian had been the one to catch his scent, and without a second thought mind linked Caleb.

'We caught his scent.'

He could feel his alpha's anger through their link and shuddered at the thought of being in the receiving end of his fury.

'Where are Ariana and the twins'

Adrian froze in fear before dashing through the woods, pushing his paws to their full extent.

How could he have forgotten that his Luna had left the pack house. His heart thumped uncomfortably and he prayed that the security she had taken was enough to protect them.

'Adrian...' the growl echoed through his mind made him stumble on his paws and cower down in submission.

'I'm on my way to her Alpha'

Caleb didn't have to say anything to Adrian. He already knew that if the Luna and the twins were in any way hurt, he would have hell to pay for it.

----------------------------------------

Caleb had been sulking at the lake when Adrian had linked him.

And immediately he raced to his mates home in wolf form. His wolf was restless endless possibilities running through his mind.

Were his children okay?

His mate?

Had that bastard Heath managed to take her from her territory?

Why the hell did she leave?

Why had he let her?

Because he was sulking at the thought of his mate loving another...

A whimper escaped his snout at the memory of her eyes filled with tears while he asked that stupid question.

Why did he even ask, it would never change the way he looked at her.

He loved her completely, even if she never could.

"Caleb!" The sudden distraction sent him stumbling over his paws and crashing onto his stomach.

Growling in annoyance he jumped back to his paws ready to take off back to his mate where he should have stayed.

"Caleb!" Jacob shouted rushing to stand in front of his Alpha. Hands up in surrender and eyes wide in fear.

Growling he shook his head and turned ready to take off. He didn't have time to deal with Jacobs bullshit.

"He has her already!"

Caleb froze and his wolf growled and whimpered at the thought of his mate being taken away. What if she was hurt? Had they taken his twins too? His children, the family he had just gotten back.

"I-I Know where they're taking her. Half a mile out of town. They have a plane ready to head out to New York." Jacob rushed out making sure to stay a couple feet away from the large Alpha.

The way Caleb had frozen looked unnatural it didn't even appear that he was breathing.

Just the wild eyes of an animal that had lost it.

"Caleb I - I want to help. I - fuck Caleb I'm so fucking sorry! I made a mistake! I - we never ...." Jacobs hands shook as his rubbed the top of his head in desperation.

He hadn't wanted Heath to get his hands on Ariana and the Twins. He was so sure that when she set out back to her apartment it was a sign that she wanted to leave Caleb.

So when Sarah told him Heath was on the territory. She came up with a crazy idea. A crazy idea he was so sure would work.

They would tell Heath where Ariana was. And that they were willing to help take down the security Ariana had. But when Heath wasn't looking he would slip in taking Ariana and the twins and leave town.

But after he saw the wide eyed fear in her eyes, in the eyes of the twins that had looked up to him with so much adoration, he knew he had made the biggest mistake of his life.

He put the love of his life in danger. Just because he had the wild idea she would leave with him.

"Why do you know so much?" Snapping his attention back to his Alpha. He cringed looking at the anger radiating off of him in waves.

Caleb had changed back to his human self. But that didn't make him any less frightening. His eyes were flashing between his blue and his wolfs black eyes.

"It was a mistake Caleb."

Caleb growled and Jacob could swear he could feel the ground shake at his anger and desperation.

Before Jacob could utter another word, Caleb tackled him to the floor letting his fist plummet Jacobs face until blood seeped out of his mouth and his eyes began to bruise. He took pleasure in seeing Jacob whimper in pain beneath him.

"You are taking me to her." Caleb hissed grabbing Jacob's bloodied shirt and pulling him until they were nose to nose.

"And if they touched a single hair on my mate or my children I will kill you Jacob. I swear on my life I will make you beg for your life you pathetic rogue." He spat pushing his chest down to smack on the ground.

Jacob groaned in pain as he clutched onto his head.

"Th-the twins.... they weren't- in the car." He sputtered spitting out mouthful of blood as he spoke.

Caleb's heart felt like it had jumped and began racing. Making his body feel jittery and anxious.

What happened to his pups?

Had they-

No.

"Find Adrian and set out to find Ariana. Take all the patrol wolves we have. I will met you all when I find my pups."

"GO!" He shouted in his Alpha tone making Jacob submit before he stumbled onto his feet and rushed off, taking his wolf form before he disappeared from his sight.

Caleb on the other hand ran through the woods, taking shorts from one of the spots the wolves had in case they needed a pair.

His steps faltered as he found his pack members laying limp on the grass leading to Ariana's home. Their bodies a bloodied mess of limbs.

Jacob had been a part of this massacre....

Jacob helped kill his own family....

Caleb let out a howl of pain and loss of those who had died to protect their Luna.

Slowly he walked around his family with a heavy heart and walked into her home.

If the outside was bad, the inside was horrible. Frightening even.

Blood coated every inch in the small home.

From the wall leading out the door, to the floors leading to the living room.

Bodies of men who didn't belong to his pack, were slaughtered. Something a wolf from his pack wouldn't be able to do.

Sniffing the air he couldn't find a trace of Ariana's blood which baffled him.

If this wasn't her blood or the twins that meant she had taken down all of the men that now laid dead on her floors.

Sniffing the air once more he caught the scent of his pups leading out the back doors.

Staring at the mess of bodies in her apartment he prayed that his love was okay and ran out following the scent.

His wolf begged to be let out and help find his pups. But he didn't want to frighten his kids more than they already were.

The sun had set completely letting the moon shine down on him as he ran through the woods. He knew by now Zoey would be a jittery mess since she was scared of complete darkness.

And his young Alpha would be the one calming her and keeping an eye out for danger.

Skidding to a stop he sniffed the air once more but growled at the end of the scent. It had completely disappeared.

"Zoey! Joey!" He felt as if his heart had began to beat so loud the birds that laid to rest would awaken.

"Daddy?"

"Zoey! Princess where are you? It's okay to come out now." He begged his eyes taking in every aspect of the woods. Hoping to see his pups.

A small creak echoed through the woods as someone pushed up beneath the ground. Sand rained down on Zoey as she pulled herself out and ran into his arms.

"Daddy!" Sobs racked through her small body as she clutched onto his neck with a firm grip.

Holding her tight against his chest he kissed the top of her head as he let out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding.

"Joey..." his voice broke as his pup looked at him with wide eyes filled with tears and fear.

Joey slowly inched closer to Caleb his bottom lip trembling as he held his tears in. But once Caleb wrapped him up in his arms, the flood of tears ran down his cheeks.

"So I'm guessing you're Caleb?"

Quickly pushing his pups behind him he growled at the woman who sat on the ground her feet dangling down to the entrance the kids had climbed out of.

"Who are you?" He growled his eyes flashing black warning her.

"My apologies Alpha Caleb." She smiled kindly standing to her feet.

Dusting off her pants she walked over to the trio ignoring Caleb's warning growl.

Holding out her hand she introduced herself.

"My name is Jossie De La Rosa."

--------------------------

Ariana Belle

Oh goddess my head was pounding. I felt as if someone had slammed my head repeatedly on the ground.

Opening my eyes I whimpered as my body slammed against the floor as we moved.

Why am I in a van?

Heath.

Growling I tried to sit up but only managed to bang my head.

Looking down at my tied hands and feet I frowned.

They were silver but they were laced in something - Rosemary?

Why the hell did they lace my chains in Rosemary?

"Well hello again mate!" A hiss left my lips as Heath slammed the back of the van open.

Grabbing my ankle he pulled me to him.

"Well now I know you can't keep a promise." He joked as I tried to kick my legs out. But that only managed to hurt me as the chains dug deeper into my skin that was beginning to blister and bleed.

"You're sick Heath." I spat glaring at him as he nodded to one of his men.

"I'm sick! Darling have you seen yourself?" He laughed before he winced rubbing the base of his neck.

Oh no!

Had I marked him!

No I would be able to feel him if his wolf accepted mine.

"This shit is starting to fucking burn." He mumbled as he stumbled on his feet.

"Alpha?" The young pack member slowly walked over to us. His eyes widening in fear as he glanced at me.

What the hell?

I should be looking at you like that blondie. You targeted me not the other way around.

"Take her inside lace the door nob with rosemary." He wheezed before taking off to the other side of the van where I couldn't see him.

"Henry! Hold her down will ya'?" Blondie shouted as he eyed me warily.

Again what the hell?

"Fuck that, Ben! I ain't getting close to that leech." Henry growled shaking his head at Ben the blondie.

Leech?

"Fucking help or I'll call Alpha Heath you dickwad."

"What are we in second grade Benny boy?" Henry laughed but walked over his eyes taking me in.

"What the hell are you guys staring at?" I hissed baring my teeth at them.

I grinned as they slightly jumped back in fear.

"Let's get this over with Benny boy." Henry sighed as he hauled me out of the van and onto the ground.

My butt bone painfully connecting with the cemented floor.

"Assholes." I grimaced wishing I could at least rub the pain.

"Sorry..." Ben mumbled glaring at Henry who in return shrugged.

"I ain't going to be careful with a leech Benny boy. She killed twenty of our men she's a monster." He growled as he fisted my hair and pulled it back.

"You kidnapped me from my pack, my mate, my pups and killed over forty of my men. Who do you think is the monster?" I hissed back twisting until i could reach his wrist. Biting down I almost moaned in delight as his blood rushed into my mouth.

"Damn leech!" He howled as he smacked my head with the butt of his gun.

Immediately my eyes began to grow heavy and my body began to slump. I could feel the familiar tingle of darkness trying to pull me in, but I fought it.

I could feel Henry putting something over my mouth and tying it behind my head, so tight I felt like my head would pop off.

"Shouldn't have taunted her." Ben teased as he pulled on some gloves untying the chains before lifting me to my feet.

"Fuck you Ben." Growling he walked off.

Behind heavy lids I could see the familiar shape of a plane. With thirty men hanging out in front of it.

They were taking me back to New York.

My wolf whimpered in fear of not seeing our pups or our mates and I began to thrash.

Ignoring the painful throbbing in my head an in my gums.

"Luna Please calm down." Ben begged glancing back at the pack of men clustered around the plane.

Shaking my head tears began to flow as I tried pulling my arm away.

"Please! I don't want to use the needle on you." He whispered as he looked down at me pleading to stop.

Immediately I froze. Thoughts of the pain that needle caused made me whimper.

"I don't want to see you in that much pain again." And by the way his eyes hooded over in disgust I could tell he was being honest.

Ben wasn't like heaths men. His men were harsh, rude, and sick. But Ben seemed almost pained to be here.

Following Ben up the stairs and down the long hall of the plane.

I took in every aspect of the plane. Strategies of how to escape ran through my mind. But one look out the window made everything fall apart.

His men surrounded the plane like a barrier. I wouldn't get ten get away from here.

Opening the last door Ben pulled me in with him.

"Benny Boy!" Glancing back I took in the wide body of another of Heaths men. This one seemed to be the scariest.

He stood at six feet four inches with buzz cut black hair, shoulders as wide as the doors and arms as big as my thighs.

"Yeah?"

"You're watching over Heaths mate."

Bens eyes widened and he gently sat me on the bed before going over to the man.

"Why?"

"Alpha isn't feeling too hot." He replied glaring in my direction before walking away.

Groaning Ben rubbed his palms down his face making me hiss at him in annoyance.

I didn't want to be here either buddy boy.

"Sorry. I just - I don't - well didn't want to be a part of this." He mumbled shaking his blonde locks as he slumped down on a chair across from me.

I wanted to ask why but the stupid mouth nozzle wouldn't let me.

"Oh! Here let me." He smiled walking to my side.

I tensed as he pushed on the nozzle and the front of it popped. It wasn't off but it was pushed from keeping my lips together. Now it looked like those things you put on dogs so they wouldn't bite.

"Thanks." Shrugging he plopped back down.

"As long as you don't try to bite me when they take that damn thing off." He smiled softly.

"Bite you ... oh yeah." I blushed thinking back to Henry.

Honestly I would bite every one of these men. I was a wolf and I would do anything to see my family.

"Yeah you scared us. Your eyes just changed colors and Heath looked like he was just about to piss himself." He laughed.

My eyes changed color. Well yeah wolfs eyes go black.

"Don't yours change too?" I questioned my eyes sweeping the room.

"Black not red." He laughed again running his fingers through his hair.

"R-red?" I stuttered my eyes glaring at him.

"Yeah they still are..." he trailed off his eyes widening.

"Shit is this the first time this has happened?" Nodding I stood to my feet and rushed to the bathroom. Flicking on the light I gasped as I looked in the mirror.

My eyes were now a vibrant red with green lining them.

My lips were a Scarlett red that underneath the nozzle I could see two points of teeth - fangs.

"Ben! We're under attack stay guard!" Turning away I froze as the guy rushed out leaving the door open.

Taking my chance I ran out, faster than I had ran in my entire life.

I could hear Ben shout my name as he rushed behind me but I pushed my feet to go faster.

As I ran down the stairs I stumbled seeing my fathers, Adrian, Vincent and his clan and lastly Jacob fighting their way closer to the plane.

My heart was thumping uneasily in my chest seeing Jacob in the mass with my family and Heath's pack. Last time I checked he stood by heaths side.

"Ariana!"

"Caleb!" I grinned taking off to his side my speed increasing to the point I couldn't stop until we both ended up on the floor.

"Ariana I'm sorry sweetheart I'm so sorry!" He blurted kissing my forehead, my cheeks, the top of my nose. His fingers working on the knots of the nozzle, throwing it to the side as it came undone.

"I'm so sorry too I love you!" I cried kissing his lips muting him before he could reply.

"I'm sorry to cut this short but big scary guy coming our way." Pulling away I looked up just in time to see the girl snap one of Heath's men's neck with grace before holding her hand out to me.

Taking her hand I frowned at her. She looked so familiar.

"Who are you?" Smiling at me she kissed my cheek before running off.

"What the hell." I mumbled staring after her as she ran into the fight head on.

"The twins! Please tell me you found them!"

"I did, sweetie. They're safe at the pack house with Marina, Mariah and Quinn." He smiled kissing me. Sighing in relief I nodded and turned ready to head to the fight.

Only to be pulled back.

"No you don't. You need to head back home Ariana." Scoffing I pulled my arm out of his grip.

"Like hell I am. This is my family. My pack fighting because of me Caleb. I'm helping." I hissed.

"Your eyes..."

Looking away I blinked hoping they would turn back to normal.

"I'm sorry." I whispered shutting my eyes.

"No don't be. It was just a surprise ." Grabbing ahold of my arms he turned me so that I was facing him.

Laying a kiss on my eye lids he sighed before he said, "You can fight but stay close to me."

Grinning up at him I nodded before kissing his lips and setting off to the fight with my mate by my side.

Authors Note:

So now you know why Jacob did what he did! People do crazy shizz when they're in love. And the new old person. Comment if you caught who I meant! Lol

And Yes! Ariana has unveiled her vampire side but it's still in the "workings" as you can tell she can't control it very well.

And Benny boy what a softie huh.

The twins, my heart broke having to put them in such a pickle.

Well I hope this was good please comment and let me know what you guys think. I always love reading your comments! They make my days!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
1.9K 112 19
(EDITING PLEASE RE-READ!) Isabella Adrienne has just turned 18 and must now find her true mate. In a world where being marked by anyone but your true...
1.2M 31.1K 54
Aria is an outgoing and loving girl. She loves to read and cook like her mother does. Aria is a strong minded girl and will set people straight but s...
206K 9.6K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...