𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓...

By jellomarzh

❝ mothers don't love their children the same. ❝ ➪ Y/N, a female who belonged to the most secretive mafia the... More

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐒
☁︎𝐎𝐍𝐄
☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐎
☁︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
☁︎ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
☁︎ 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
☁︎ 𝐒𝐈𝐗
☁︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
☁︎ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
☁︎ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
☁︎ 𝐓𝐄𝐍
☁︎ 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
☁︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
☁︎ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
☁︎ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
☁︎ 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
☁︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
☁︎ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
☁︎ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄
☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎
☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐈𝐗
☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 -𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
☁︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
☁︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 -𝐎𝐍𝐄
☁︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘- 𝐓𝐖𝐎
☁︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 -𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
☁︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘- 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
☁︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

☁︎ 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎

11.9K 390 321
By jellomarzh

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

name- contract

      · · ──────·本·──────· · 

--Endeavor gripped the black ink pen, his chromatic eyes staring down at the 'sign here.' He had two choices, the first being give his wife up for marriage to the older man sitting in front of him. The hero wondered how he got caught up in this, looking back up at the man.

The second option was let his last son marry his last daughter in order for the perfect quirk. It was his beautiful wife or a not to be son at the moment and he pretty much went with the best option he thought was there.

And that being his soon to be born son that he didn't know existed inside his wife's belly.

So, he clicked the pen and signed his name, the date, and slid the paper in front of him with the pen. He chose the latter.

Endeavor cringed at his name, he didn't want to give up his prized treasures. He wanted to create the best thing ever and in order to do that he needed his wife's quirk.

The older man smiled, "Endeavor, Thank you so very much. You won't regret your decision." His crescent eyes folding into wrinkles as he happily smiled. He seemed like a joyful man, but Endeavor knew he should of just arrested the man. He couldn't though because of debt. He also couldn't because he'd die on the spot.

He had a gun on the back of his neck this entire time and strong quirk users around that used theirs for stone cold murder. The entire room felt like total hell.

He wanted out the the environment he was in. He never wanted to step foot in it again.

"I don't know if you know this, but your wife is now pregnant with a child." He took the paper and slid it into a clear folder, rolling his chair around to slide it into a desk drawer. "If it's a female, I will send someone to kill it, and if it's a male, I will send someone to collect it."

Endeavors mouth hind open like his heart was ripped out of his chest, "You can't do that!"

"And why not?" He spun back around to face him, "Of course I won't keep the boy, I'd return him after I examined the boy to see if he is worth my daughters."

"D... Daughters?"

"Yes, Daughters." He smiled, "I can already tell you that their beautiful."

"I thought you were just having one?"

"I was until a couple of weeks ago, the women whose giving birth to them for me went in to a check up."

Endeavor watched the unnamed man smiled happily and clap, "I can't wait for the wedding and which one your son chooses."

"You make this seem like a good thing!" Endeavor growled, standing up only to hear a gun click off safety from a guard and point at the back of his head.

"I will see you in five months, Endeavor." He stood up from his chair, "Good bye."

Endeavor threw his arm away from the two people trying to walk him out, "I know where the damn exit is."

      · · ──────·本·──────· · 

Endeavor stormed home, his anger building up like the cold leaves that blew in the air and landed in piles on the ugly coroded sidewalks.

The door slammed open making the women with white hair jump, cutting her finger on the knife she was using to cut green onions. "Ouch." She put her thumb in her mouth, ignoring Endeavor as he stomped his way into the kitchen to grab a drink.

He clicked open a soda or beer, she couldn't tell, afraid to look at him. "Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?"

She swallowed, "Because it's none of you business."

"It's my damn child."

"You wouldn't care."

"Of course I care." He protested slamming the drink on the counter.

It was beer. groaning, she slammed the knife down, "You don't care for them, You care about their quirk."

He scowled, "Why wouldn't I not care for their quirk?!"

She didn't answer not wanting to argue with him. She looked off to the side as he stormed away with drink in hand.

Natsuo, one of her children, a soundly boy came up to her, "momma?" He tugged on her shirt. "May I have a juice?"

She smiled, and nodded,  reminding herself why she had to continue to live.

      · · ──────·本·──────· · 

It wasn't long until January of the next year and a little baby boy was born.

Januray 11, 2003 to be exact. It was late in the day, and the air was still cold from the ongoing winter.

Endeavor smirked happily about the boy, but it soon disappeared as he saw a man dressed in black around the corner and leave as soon as spotted. He just wanted a second for hope. His heart stung momentarily, following after the man dressed in black. The nurses gave him weird looks as he chased the man down only to be asked to slow down in the hall way but them later.

"Hey! You!" Endeavor stopped the man, moving his hand to his shoulder and spinning him around. Endeavor was confused on the running away part.

"Ah, Mr. Endeavor..." The man smiled through his mouth guard of a mask, "It's a pleasure to see your son, really he came out healthy and vibrant, sad really."

"Why are you here?" Endeavor was confused really, this wasn't the man he signed the contract with. He was close to mans features but no, it wasn't him. Endeavor knew it.

"I heard about your contract." He smiled at Endeavor, continuing his taunting. "Such a shame, I was hoping you'd give up your wife were I could have both."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Endeavor hissed, "Your not him."

"Your right. I'm not. But I could be." He shrugged, tilting his black fedora as he bowed, "I'll see you around Mr. Endeavor."

Endeavor scowled, wanting to arrest the man after ripping him to shreds. He turned around, walking back to his wife.

    · · ──────·本·──────· ·

Meanwhile, the same day, two daughters were born. The wife smiled happily, in aware of the fathers intentions for one of them in the future. "Well isn't this just great?" He smiled, his wrinkles appearing beside in eyes and mouth forming happily.

He was truly a happy man, he just had priorities and needed to make sure the heir of his prize possession is fantastic.

The mother brushed her hand a crossed one of the babies forehead, she was always biased so the next words that came from her mouth didn't surprise the man, "i love this one, look she's so beautiful."

"Chaeyoung," The man called out to the korean woman, "they look the exact same."

"This one has beautiful eyes though." Chaeyoung smiles, poking her babies nose, "and the other has this awful whine."

"Chaeyoung.."

"Kenji, I want this one," she frowned, "We aren't anything to each other so-"

Kenji, the unnamed man who had a name now, smiled, taking a gun out from the back of his pants and pointing it at her forehead. "They are staying with me."

Chaeyoung scared to hell, she nodded at the older male, "Yes... I understand. " Even with every motherly bone in her body, she wanted to run with at least one of the babies in her hands. Alas, just giving birth, there was no way in her state she could..

He lowers the gun smiling, "good," then brought the gun back up, clicking the switch on the side and making the room shake with a bang.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·
words; 1187

✨thank you✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 315 39
k.bakugo x f!reader y/n, all she was, was a mistake for the todoroki family. a girl devoid of love for her entire life, what will happen when she's...
270K 5.4K 56
Your name is y/n Todoroki. You are the little sister of Shoto and daughter of the number two hero. You never had a could childhood and got placed wit...
22.3K 771 15
***17+ or viewer discretion*** Izuku Midoriya. A 20 year old who simply wants to get a job. After getting tired of being a homebody, he eventually tu...
11.3K 137 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...