_๐˜Š๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข_๐˜•๐˜‰๐˜ˆ...

By yeah_dis_queen

This is a Cinderella Story, based on the movie. Kentrell Gaulden is looking for the girl he's always wanted... More

_๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ_
_๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ_
_๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ_
_๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ_
_๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ_
_๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น_
_๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ_
_๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต_
_๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ_
_๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ_
_๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ_
_๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ_
_๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ_
_๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ_
_๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ_
_๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ_
_๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ_
_๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ_
_๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ_
_๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ_
_๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ_
_๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ_
_๐˜˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด_
_๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด_
_๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ_
_๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ_
lemme ask this
_๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ_
_๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น_
_๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ_
_๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต_
_๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ_
_๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ_
_๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ_
_๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ_
_๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ_
_๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ_
_๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ_
_๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น_
_๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ_
_๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต_
_๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ_
_๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ_
_๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ_
_๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ_
_๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ_
_๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ_
_๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น_
_๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ_
_๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต_
_๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ_
_๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ_

-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ_

3K 201 80
By yeah_dis_queen

_𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯_
_𝘕𝘉𝘈 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘺_
_𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

Not even gone lie, I don't like neither these niggas and I wanna shoot this store up.

But Ian tryna go back to jail.

Because then I might just get 10 on my belt, and Ian tryna do that.

Choppa seems like he a opp and he already talking to the opp so he need to dead right about now.

I get that might just be her brother but I really ain't tryna risk her and the baby getting hurt.

So the brother got to go, get it?

"We was just talking, and stopped to talk to me." Choppa shrugged. "Nothing too big."

"Mhmm." Camira snatched him up. "We don't fuck with him, so hell nawl less him alone."

Mmcht mane this girl.

She too fucking nice.

Why she not mean yet like us?

Oh wait she did kill a bitch.

"Ight damn Ian know." He said as he looked at her. "What y'all doing here?"

"Just getting some things." She shrugged and I noticed Fredo disappeared.

Oh look, he's Spider-Man.

"Ohhh, that's coo." He looked at me. "How about we put our differences aside and even make a song?"

I looked at him before looking back at Camira. "When you gone be ready to leave?"

Yeah, imma ignore that nigga because I really don't give a fuck about what he has to say.

"Oh my fucking- really?" Camira asked me.

"Girl don't get buck in this store, I'll throw yo ass in this cart and push you down these aisle before walking away." I smacked my lips.

"Ight mane imma just go, I'll come by in a couple days with Clover so you can meet her." He told her as they side hugged.

"Alright, I can't wait." She smiled cheesing as he walked off. "You know you mean as fuck right?"

"Yeah, and don't give a fuck. You gone stop being so friendly to that nigga." I told her as she started pushing the cart and we walked.

"He's my brother." She sighed. "Never knew I had siblings, what you expect?"

"Ion know about all that, we'll see when them dna test's come in." I said noticing somebody out of the corner of my eye.

I looked down an aisle to see Fredo laughing while pointing to me.

"I gotchu." He chuckled.

I smiled and flashed him my gun I had on my side. "You ain't scaring shit bitch."

"Kentrell what the hell?" She asked me before her eyes went to Fredo.

He took off running to his lil friends as they disappeared off the aisle.

Ion know why everybody wanna test me today.

"Mane Camira calm the fuck down, that pussy nigga think he slick. I said you can't shoot shit but I can, and I will. Oh and you ain't gone stop me." I snapped.

Next thing I heard was sniffling.

I shouldn't have never even nutted in her, she so sensitive now.

I sighed walking to her side, pulling her to me. "Look calm down."

"You just so mean." She mumbled as tears ran down her face.

Ain't this my first time making her c-

Nevermind, forget I asked.

_𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵_
_𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢_

What the fuck?

I didn't even mean to cry....

"Stop crying ma, you know Ian mean it." He wipes my tears.

"And and and you be mean and and and I'm hungry and now I wanna go home." I pouted, trying to calm down.

"Hope ain't nobody recording." He mumbled while he held me rocking me. "Wanna go get some food?"

I hope they not either.

"Yeah." I smiled big, many whole mood changing from the sound of food.

"Well you got hella snacks here." He said as we walked to the check out.

"I know, but I want fast food. Both Wendy's and mcdonald's." I said taking some chips eating them.

"Fat ass." He chuckled grabbing a side out of the cooler thing that was near us. "Want one?"

"Yeah, blue fanta." I nodded my head. "And Ian even fat, you dent fuck."

"You getting fat no lie but that's baby weight and get off my dents, already told you what imma do." He said as I started putting the items on the belt thing.

She started to scan them with her eyes glued to Kentrell.

Fan?

He smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Huge fan." She said.

Guessing he knew.

"Oh really? I appreciate the love." He told her.

Yeah yeah yeah, fuck that finish scanning my shit.

"Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer." I said as I passed them and she real deal took a picture.

"It's only a hundred." She explained and Kentrell gave her a hundred dollar bill before getting the bags.

We didn't have a lot so he carried them.

Walking out, I held my stomach that was growing fast as hell while walking.

"I know you ain't mad cause she was talking to me." He laughed.

"Nahh I'm mad cause she was talking to yo dents." I looked at him stupid.

"Just showing out today." He shooked his head. "Don't end up on yo death bed from it."

"I- nigga fuck youuuu." I smacked my lips.

"Shii right now? Hear sex good for the baby." He smirked. "I wanna hit from the back and pull that sexy ass hair."

I couldn't help but blush at everything he said as my attitude washed away.

"Mane just come on and let's go, you turn shit sexual too much." I got in the passenger seat.

He smirked. "I know I do, and I wasn't playing."

"Mhmm we'll see." I mumbled.

"Yeah we is, gone seat on my face too watch this shit." He said while pulling out of the driveway.

He's so confident and I like that.

But nope he's wrong, I'm going home and imma eat then sleep.

He ain't getting why he want today no matter how bad he want.

"Where we going first?" He asked.

"Wendy's." I said as he nodded his head, and I felt him grab onto my hand holding it tightly.

______𝘌𝘯𝘥_𝘖𝘧_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰_𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳_______

𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 18.8K 20
"๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—…, ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ." She was everything he wasn't. Confident, precious...
369K 9.9K 67
Read to find out๐Ÿ’ž( COMPLETED)
149K 4.1K 34
Key moves down to Louisiana. She meets the NBA members and gets close with them especially Kentrell. They have ups and downs. WARNING !!!! this is m...