A BROKEN PROMISES (BOOK ONE)...

By jichu_chaeng_0311

"promises are meant to be broken" More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
THE FINALE pt1
THE FINALE pt.2
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 14

1.6K 58 13
By jichu_chaeng_0311

Jennie's POV

We are here now at Hyeri's room, as soon as she closed her door. I spoke at her immediately.

"Hyeri, I know this is not appropriate to ask but, do you know where's Chaeyoung is? I've been calling her hundred times this day, I can't contact her at the same time, Jisoo and her were not in good terms now. I'm so worried, then Jisoo told me maybe you have an idea where she is, so I came my way here" I said.

She just released a heave sigh and look at me in my eyes. "The truth is, I don't have any idea where she is now unnie, we have a little misunderstanding, so now we're not in good terms also" she answered. Worried tone visible in her voice.

I'm just looking at her. I know for sure she is aware of it. Maybe they fight because Hyeri already find out about Chaeyoung cheating behind Jisoo.

Chaeyoung is her best friend since they were in their highschool days. She knows Chaeyoung so much and we all know how strong their friendship is, they rarely having fights, but now it's a different case.

"What happened to the both of you? Did you guys fight?" I asked her. She heave a sighed and sits beside me.

"Yes, we fight over something but I know we can still resolve it, so don't worry too much about us Unnie" she said. I can saw her sadness, I can sense it. I'm not a dumb or fool not to notice it.

So I hold her hand and caressed it. "I know everything will be fine not now but soon, so don't lose hope, we all know Roseanne, she's a soft person in comes to her friends" I smiled at her and engulfed her in a tight hug.

She responded, I caressed her back. "Just don't forget that we are still here Hyeri, you're just like a little sister to me, so don't hesitate to call me if you need someone to talk to" I said as I pull in our hug.

She smiled at me and nod her head. We have a comfortable silent. Maybe this is not the right time to ask her about the cheating. I will just give her peace of mind first, because I know she needs it.

"Unnie" Hyeri called me so I face her.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Okay, go for it"

"What do you think about me Unnie? Am I a bad person?" She then asked makes me creased my brows in disapproval.

"No, you're not. For me you are the sweetest dongsaeng I have Hyeri and I love you because you're so kind. You're not bad Hyeri, why did you ask me like that? Is something bothering you?" I worriedly asked her.

I don't know that Hyeri has this kind of side, this is my first seeing her like this. Maybe this is new because I always sees her as a happy ball of sunshine, I'm used to see her bickering nonstop with Lisa whenever they see each other.

So this new side of her makes me worried. I don't like seeing her in this kind of state.

She heave a sigh then she lowered her head. "It's not my intention at all, I'm just concern. It's sucks seeing them blaming me after all I did for them. Am I that bad? Am I that easy to thrown away Unnie? Tell me please" She said now she is crying.

It hurts me seeing her like this. So I hug her again trying to ease her pain.

"Shhhh, it's okay. You're not at fault Hyeri, it was their loss not yours. The important is you did your best to protect them. So don't worry too much, people who truly understand you will stay with you know matter what will happened" I tried to comfort her I know she needs it.

She's just sobbing on my chest, while I'm caressing her back.

When I felt that she is now calm, I speak again.

"You can open up with me, if you want. Maybe I can help you to ease the pain that you were  feeling" I said as I tighten our hug.

I felt that she release a deep sighed. "I'm the reason why Chaeyoung was cheating behind Jisoo, I'm the reason Unnie" She confessed.

It makes me confused and shocked from the sudden revelation.

I pulled the hug and I look her. "I'm confused, why are you saying that it was your fault?" I asked her.

"You already know it right? am I right?? " she asked me. I just eyed her and let out a deep sighed.

"Yes, I saw them with my own eyes. It happens the same day we celebrated Lisa's birthday at Jisoo's house and I know that day , you already have an idea about that or worst you already know it" I said.

"Yes, coz I'm the one who introduce them with each another. The girl you saw with her, she's Suzy, Suzy Bae, my cousin" she said.

It feels like my troat dried all of the sudden, I'm still processing all the information I'm hearing.

Why it has to be this complicated?

>>>>>

Jisoo's POV

It's been two weeks since Chaeyoung left me, until now I don't have any news where she is.

I'm still holding on to her promises, she promised that she'll be back, and I'm still here waiting for her. I'm on my way now to check Irene, we already transferred her in my rest house at incheon, it's not that far from my house, it's just two hours of drive.

As I reach my destination, I parked my car and off the engine and lock it. As I escorted myself going inside the rest house. I felt uneasy all of the sudden.

'Why is that I'm feeling something like this suddenly' I asked myself but maybe I just missed Irene so much. So I just shrugged it off.

When I'm already here inside I lead my way at the kitchen to bring some groceries that I buy at the supermarket on my way here.

After placing all of my groceries I hurriedly go upstairs. I really missed my sister, I hope she will recover soon, I want us to bound just like before.

But as I open the door of her room she is nowhere to be found. I check if she fall asleep again at the bathroom, just like she did last time. But she's not there.

I check every room I have in my rest house but still she's not there.

I'm already panicking and my heart is already beating so fast.

'Where the hell she is?' I questioned myself.

I go back at her room hoping to get some clues of her whereabouts.

I check her bed, but there's nothing there. I frustratedly sit in her bed and massage my trembling head.

My brain couldn't function properly it feels like anytime I'm going out of my mind. Until my gaze landed at the paper on her lampshade desk. I grab it, and saw that it was a letter, it's her handwritten. With trembling hand I read it.

Jisoo,

I'm so sorry Jisoo-yah, but I need to do this. I don't want you to suffer, I don't want to see you blaming yourself over the things that in the first place was my fault, I know you were just protecting me, but it hurts me seeing you struggling because of me. Jisoo I love you, I want you to be happy, don't worry about me anymore, just live your life to the fullest, I'm always praying for your happiness. I don't want to be burden to you. I'm the older, I'm supposed to be the one who taking care of you but look at us now, look at me now I'm useless, I can't even look after you. Jisoo-yah promise me, you will be taking care of yourself. Don't stress yourself too much, just enjoy your life. I promise you I'm going to be okay. I will just find myself, don't worry okay? I know you will search for me, but please don't. Be happy Jisoo-yah, just always remember I love you so much.

Irene.

I'm still processing all the words she wrote, I don't know that it's going to be this painful.

"No, no please" I clenched my chest because of too much hurt I'm feeling. I just let my tears escape it's way to my face.

"No Irene! Comeback please!" I shouted as I lead my way going out of the house. I ran as fast as I can hoping that I will still see her, that she's just here, maybe she was just getting some fresh air. But even her shadow is not here. I breakdown as I felt that my legs were already hurt.

"Irene! Where are you! Irene! Don't do this please! Comeback now!" I shouted hoping Irene can hear me and made her way back. But still no trace of irene.. I just hug my knees and letting myself savour the pained I'm feeling.

I cried all of my pain out. It hurts, Irene is my treasure, she's my everything, without her I felt useless, she's my strength, my everything. But now that she was nowhere to be found, I felt that my world just crashed, without her I felt empty.

"Irene, w--why did you do this" I said between my crying state. I slowly closing my eyes, hoping if I wake up this is all just a dream. But before I can fully closed my eyes. I heard a familiar voices calling my name. But I'm already tired to notice them. All I want is to wake up in this biggest nightmare of my life.

'Irene, where are you?'

>>>>>>>>>>

Third Person's POV

"Where she is?" The woman asked.

"She's right there boss" The man in denim coat answered her.

"Good, good job" The woman then lead her way to the petite woman who currently laying on the floor. She kneeled to see the face of that petite woman. she holds the woman's chin to level their faces. The petite woman's eyes are still closed. So she tapped her cheeks.

"Hey, Irene wake up" As on queue the petite woman then opened her eyes. She was so shocked seeing the person who broke her all being a long long time ago.

"Seu---Seungwan?" She said with her trembling voice. On the other side the girl named Seungwan has a playful grin on her face.

"You remembered me huh?" Seungwan then caressed her face. But Irene tilted her head at the side, not wanting to be touch by that woman.

"Don't touch me" Irene said in her cold tone of voice. Seungwan then gritted her teeth and tighten her grip in Irene's chin. Makes Irene to hissed in pain.

"Wendy stop it, I'm hurting" Irene hold Wendy's hand to stop her. Wendy then let go Irene, she doesn't want Irene to be hurt, coz she loves that woman so much.

"I'm, I'm sorry" Wendy then said not looking at the woman. That sight makes Irene soft in her position, she knows Wendy so much, even her simple gesture like this, she knows everything.

"Why are you doing this Wendy?" She then asked the woman, in the most sincere way.

"I'm doing this because I love you Irene, I love you so much" Wendy then answered her.

Irene just eyeing her with concerned written all over her face.

"I'm so sorry Wendy, I didn't meant to hurt you but I loved Joy so much, I can't replace her in my heart" Irene uttered. There's a sudden changed on wendy's expression. She stand up and lead her way to her table.

She slammed her both hand that makes Irene startled from her position.

"Fucking damn Irene! That girl was already dead but you still loved her?! Are you dumb! Why were you doing this to me Irene?! Am I that bad for you? Why can't you love me back? I've waited for you for almost half of my life, b--but why you still love that fucking asshole!" Wendy exploded with her anger.

Irene was now shaking in fear, her tears is just flowing from her eyes.

"I--I love her, just her" She manage to utter a word. It makes Wendy to looked at her.

"If you can't love me back, it's better if you die, you can't never be mine after all that I've done" Wendy said.

"I will let you feel the pain I'm feeling, and I will  let you see your sister suffered because of you" Wendy then took her phone to dialed someone.

Irene just eyeing her, 'no this can't be not Jisoo, not her' Irene utter to herself.

"No! Not Jisoo, she's out of here Wendy! Just let her live in peaceful!" Irene then let her tears flow again. But Wendy ignored her and talk to someone on the phone.

"Bring her sister here now, let's start the show" Wendy then let out a wide grinned on her face.

"No please Wendy! Don't include Jisoo here, it's only me and you, please don't include my sister here, please I'm begging you" Irene still on her knees begging for miracle to happened.

"It's too late Irene, it's too late for that" then Wendy lead her way outside of the room. Irene just let her tears make it's way out. She's now trembling.

"N--No, Ji--Jisoo, I--I'm so-- sorry, I--I hate myself, this is all my f---fault" Irene manage to utter those words before she break down and let the darkness took her away.

'I'm coming my love, we will see each other again'

----------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 3.1K 25
"parallel lines are never meant to meet, just like you and i."
137K 5.2K 33
"i left with her heart; tore it apart. i make no apologies." #4 in chaennie 05/09/2020
13.2K 471 54
#jenlisaff
989 27 6
A not so special CHAELISA short story.