The Sophitz Sleepover

By LiliaStory

Hi guys! This is my first story, so if all goes well, I'll make another KOTLC story! Hope you enjoy it! Stor... More

Chapter 1: Sir Tiergan's Mysterious Plan
Chapter 2: Vertina's Makeover
Chapter 3: Truth or Dare (With a Twist)
Chapter 4: Makeover Time! (With Pictures)
Chapter 5: An Interesting, but Hilarious, Dinner
Chapter 6: The Confined Confession
Chapter 7: Bed Time! Or is it?
Chapter 8: An Epic Rainbow Prank
Chapter 10: The Greatest Revenge of All Time
Chapter 11: A Close Call
Chapter 12: Sophie... The Prank Master?
Chapter 13: Sweet Hide and Seek Moments
Chapter 14: Sophie's Secret Weapon
Chapter 15: How much does Tam hate Keefe?
Chapter 16: The Matchmaking Packet
Chapter 17: The Matchmakers!
Chapter 18: Coachella!
Chapter 19: Elves at Olive Garden
Chapter 20: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 21: Matchmaking Scrolls
Chapter 22: A Date?
Chapter 23: Biana's Big Plan
Chapter 24: Human Lollapalooza!
Chapter 25: Movie Preparations!
Chapter 26: Harry Potter Marathon!
Chapter 27: We're Late!
Chapter 28: Sophie And Fitz's Date
Chapter 29: Biana And Tam's Date
Chapter 30: Linh And Dex's Date
Chapter 31: Marella And Keefe's Date
Chapter 32: The Sophitz Sleepover
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter 9: Base Quest - But Not Really

5.4K 44 130
By LiliaStory

Sophie's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling refreshed like I had actually gotten a few hours of sleep. What a nice change of pace I thought. I turned over to see Fitz sleeping peacefully next to me. I felt giddy thinking about last night and how he told me he loved me. The Fitz Vacker told me he loved me! I smiled happily and decided it was time to wake Fitz up.

"Fitz?" I whispered. He didn't wake up so I tried saying his name a bit louder.

"Fitz?... Fitz?... Fitz?" Wow, he must be a deep sleeper. What to do, what to do. Then I got an idea. I scooched a little closer to him and kissed him on the lips. After that, I saw his eyes flutter open, revealing it's beautiful teal color. I could stare at those eyes all day long, but a few minutes later of an intense staring contest, I couldn't take it anymore. I burst into giggles and soon Fitz joined me on the laughing. 

"Did you know you're a really deep sleeper?" Sophie asked through giggles.

"Really? Maybe I just wanted to see what you would do to get me up. And clearly, it was worth it," Fitz said with a smirk.  

"Fitz!" I exclaimed, playfully tackling him. I sat on top of him and started to tickle him. He laughed so hard that he almost ran out of air. But suddenly, we switched positions somehow and Fitz began tickling me. I could barely breathe until I finally called for a truce. We both collapsed on the floor, tired from all the tickling. 

"Sophie? I really don't want to leave but we should probably head back inside." Fitz said with a sigh.

"You're probably right," I replied, feeling a little disappointed.

"But not before this!" Fitz exclaimed.

He picked me up and pulled me in close. I stared deeply into his eyes and leaned in. He did the same, and we met in the middle. The kiss was really sweet and gentle, yet still passionate and full of love. After a minute, we broke apart and stared deeply into eachother's eyes, not wanting to stop the moment. It seemed like a million years had passed before we heard the faint sound of a girl shouting our names.

"Sophie! Fitz! Where are you?"

We broke eye contact and looked towards where the sound was coming from. I realized it was Biana coming to find us. 

"That's Biana," I told Fitz.

"Yup, that's definitely her. No one can scream as loudly." He replied. I laughed then grabbed his hand to go meet up with Biana. 

"Biana! Over here!" I shouted.

"Oh! There you are!" My always excited friend shouted back. "We were looking for you! What were you guys doing out here?"

I didn't know what to say since I didn't want to admit we were sleeping out here. There would be a lot of teasing. Luckily, Fitz saved me from from having to answer.

"We were just taking a walk," Fitz answered.

"Oh. Okay then." She replied, looking almost disappointed? I wonder why... A/N Wow, our girl Sophie can really be oblivious   

"You guys missed an epic prank! We got Keefe covered in rainbow! It was the funniest thing I've ever seen! Here's a picture." 

She showed us a picture of a confused Keefe, covered in head to toe with rainbows. We all burst out laughing. After a while, we remembered that we needed to tell the others that Biana had found us. We walked over to Everglen where the rest of our friends were searching for us inside. 

"Hey guys!" I shouted, excited to see our friends, but even more at all the food at the dining table. My friends noticed me staring and started laughing. 

"What? I'm hungry!" I protested.

"It seems like you always are Foster." Keefe said with a smirk. Everyone laughed at his joke, including me. Then we all began eating the delicious breakfast. 

30 minutes later, we were all done and decided to go out and play base quest. 

"I call Sophie on my team!" Everyone shouted simultaneously. 

"Uh-uh," Biana says. "We're gonna play it with a twist." Then she give us a mischievous smile. "We're gonna do 4 teams of 2. And I'll decide the teams." Before anyone could protest or argue, she named the teams. "It'll be Sophie with Fitz, Linh with Dex, Keefe with Marella, and me with Tam. No arguing about who's team Sophie is on, trust me this is better." A/N What is Biana up to now?

 "It's the same rules as base quest, but instead of one team questing and one team guarding, everyone does both. You can go for whichever team you want or stay and guard your base. It's up to you and your teammate. Got it?" Everyone nodded, and so the game began. 

Biana's P.O.V.

I am a genius I thought. This way, everyone got to spend a little time with their crushes and no one needed to get sweaty and dirty. I looked at Tam and grabbed his hand. Then I rushed off to a small enclosure I had found a few days earlier that was private and no one would be able to find. 

"Woah! Slow down Biana!" Tam exclaimed. "I'm guessing you already know where to put our base?"

"No silly!" I said with a giggle. "This was never about playing Base quest!" I told him. I had reached the enclosure and stopped running. 

"Then what was this about?" Tam asked, with a confused look in his face.

"This." I told him, then pulled him in for a long kiss. After we pulled apart, he smiled. 

"This is definitely better than base quest," he said with a smirk. Then he pulled me in for another kiss. 

Marella's P.O.V. 

Ever since the prank, Keefe had been a little distant from me. Although I couldn't blame him. Even though the prank was hilarious, it didn't cover up the fact that his crush had helped humiliate him. He still had the wild rainbow hair to prove it. I sighed wondering what to do when I suddenly got an idea.

"Keefe!" I called out. He was a bit ahead of me. He turned around at my voice.

"What?" 

"I know something that'll help you feel better!"

"I doubt it..." He muttered. Poor thing. He was really upset.

"We should team up to prank Tam, Biana, Linh, and Dex!" I squealed excitedly. His face lit up at the idea and his famous smirk returned. 

"Yes! I have been dying to prank someone ever since we got here!" He exclaimed. Aww, he was so adorable when he got excited. He lifted me up and twirled me around. Then he gave me a quick kiss on top of my head before turning the conversation to prank ideas. 

Fitz's P.O.V.

After Biana finished explaining the new game, she gave me a wink. No one else saw it, but she definitely winked. I had a feeling I knew what she was thinking, so I led Sophie to a private lake rather than a base. Only I knew about it and it was far away from everything. It was perfect. I took Sophie's hand raced off, channeling all my energy to my legs to move faster.

"FITZ! SLOW DOWN!" Sophie shouted at me. I stopped, but just for a second, so I could pick Sophie up bridal style and continue running towards the lake. I was moving very fast, so I heard lots of squeals from Sophie. She was so cute even when scared. As I was admiring her, I almost missed the lake. I finally slowed down to a stop and placed Sophie down. 

"Wow," she said. "It's beautiful."

"It really is. No one knows about this place except me, and now you." I told Sophie, smiling at her.

She smiled back and replied with, "The water looks so clear and clean!" 

"Yeah, a hydrokinetic actually made sure the water was super purified and clean"

"Uh-huh..." Sophie mumbled, mesmerized by the glistening lake.

"In fact, it's so clean that you can drink it!"

"Uh-huh..."

"It's also always room temperature."

"Uh-huh..."

"Yup! That's why we're going for a swim in it!" 

"Uh-huh..." Then she realized what I just said. "No, what I meant was no!"

"Too late!" I hollered. Then I used her confusion to throw her in the lake. I jumped in a few seconds later. I splashed her until she finally splashed me back and started to smile.

"Isn't this so much better than Base Quest?" I asked.

"You know, it actually is." Sophie replied with that beautiful smile of hers. 

After a few minutes of splashing, I pulled her in closer to me. I felt electricity when I touched her every single time. We both leaned closer and closer. And our lips finally touched. Every time I kissed Sophie, it felt as if I was literally on cloud nine. Like the whole world just faded away and it was just her and me forever.

Dex's P.O.V.

"So..." I asked Linh. "Where should we have our base?"

"Umm, maybe in that forest?" Linh replied.

"Sure!" I said, seeing the thick green forest. A/N Count on Dex and Linh to be the only ones actually playing the game

As Linh and I walked towards the forest, I wondered if Linh still liked me. I know she admitted that I was her crush at the truth or dare game, but I could never tell. I am most definitely not the best with girls. After a long silence, I asked Linh the most awkward and embarrassing question I could have asked.

"Do you like me?" I wanted to smack myself as soon as I said it out loud. How could I be so stupid? I should've just kept my mouth shut. But Linh must've noticed my embarrassment and nervousness because she smiled.

"Of course I do!" She said. Then she came over to hug me. "You're the kindest, sweetest, most awesome boy I've ever met!"

I smiled at the compliment. No girl had ever taken such interest in me. And Linh happened to also be the sweetest, kindest, most warm-hearted person I have ever met. I really liked her. Then I noticed how close we were. I looked into her silvery-blue eyes and leaned in really slowly so she could back away if she wanted to. But she didn't. She held my stare, so I leaned in all the way and kissed her. It was my first real kiss! And it felt magical. Like everything else in the world disappeared. We pulled apart and I thought Linh didn't like the kiss since she didn't say anything. But she surprised me by leaning in and kissing me again. So I kissed her back again. It was definitely a lot better than playing Base Quest. A/N Yay! Dex and Linh finally got what this "game" was really all about!

Time skip to lunchtime

"So, did you guys have fun playing Base Quest?" Della asked.

"Yup!" We all answered together, then looked at each other knowingly. 

A/N Thanks for reading! I never would've thought this book would reach 50 reads, but it somehow did! Please comment or vote for this story, it really motivates me to continue! And thanks, again, to -_-The-_-Tea-_- for commenting and giving me good ideas. I really appreciate it. Until the next chapter! (The next chapter will start at the morning of the 3rd day, Sunday)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 1.8K 37
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘉𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘤 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘩𝘪�...
11.7K 107 17
Hi! This is my first story so please don't judge. It all starts with a truth or dare game in the beginning of the story and so on. Enjoy! (if your a...
119K 1K 11
sophie and fitz have finally confessed their feelings to each other. but even though the hardest part is over, how do they break the news to their fr...
1.6K 63 23
Not again. Not with everyone here. These words were like a mantra in Sophie's mind, empowering her to keep going. No matter what it took. She was get...