Roses (Offender X Female Read...

By Queen-Of-Weird

(WARNING!!!! This book is EXTREMELY unfit for any innocent eyes or ears!! I don't recommend, i am telling you... More

Ch1: Lets Start The Show
Ch2: The Trio Plus One
Ch3: The Guest
Ch4: Unexpected Choices
Ch5: Home?
Ch6: Are You Serious??
Ch7: The ᎡᏌᏞᎬᏚ
Ch8: Maybe He's Sweet
Ch10: The Voice

Ch9: Brothers Are Neat

170 10 12
By Queen-Of-Weird

(Calling All The Monsters by: China Anne McClain)

Slender POV

'It seems like she's growing on him, but I'm not sure just yet? He could still not care and just be acting too.'

To be honest she's a wonder and a gift. Offender hasn't smoked, gone out drinking, tried anything on the girls or on her herself, neither has he been this protective.

"Maybe she's a blessing." I chuckled

"OW!! Y/N WAIT! IM SORRY!!" Jeff yelled

Jane was then heard laughing as I heard running.

"Well you should've listened!!" She complained," I did say intsney on the touchaing!"

I shook my head and was curious of her future now.

'I'll see later.'

Y/N POV

So jeff thought it was a good idea to to mess with me and ended up touching me. I told him to stop and then he didn't to mess around then jane came out of no where and almost stabbed him.

Now she's laughing and chasing jeff as he runs away.

"Y/N TELL HER TO STOP!!" Jeff complained

"It's kinda your fault." I huffed

"I was joking around!" He complained

Jane then tackled him and they started fighting. I got up and stopped them before they could hurt each other.

"Jane stop he was playing around." I chuckled

"You better watch it jeffery!" She hissed

I chuckled and sat back down on the couch. Then offender appeared in front of me and he glared at jeff.

"Jeff." He growled

"Jane already chased me you bitch!" Jeff complained

"Chased you for what? I need you to let smiles sleep in your room!" He said

I bursted out laughing and leaned back.

"Ooh this is gonna be good!" Jane sneered

"What did he do?" Offender asked

"He-"

"Don't tell him!" Jeff complained

I calmed down and got up.

"Welp jeff your screwed, I can't stop him." I said

"Wow you're gonna bail on me like that." He complained

"I didn't even do anything! I was just watching tv!" I said

Jane then told offender what jeff did and jeff tackled jane. Offender growled at jeff and his tentacles came out and grabbed him.

"Before you kill jeff, what the fuck are those?" I asked

I looked at offender and he looked at me calmly.

"These?" He asked," well, they're tendrils."

"What the fuck does that mean?" I asked

"Im not sure, I just know they're called that." He said

I chuckled and he smiled a little.

"They're actually pretty useful for a lot! I uh mostly use them for hunting- oh or for hurting people!" He said then growled," like jeff!"

We looked at jeff and he was trying to sneak into the kitchen but froze at the mere mention of his name.

"Fuck! I thought you were distracting him!" Jeff said

"No I was genuinely curious of what the hell his tendrils were." I said

"Good you're not helping him escape." Offender said

Then slender man came out and jeff ran behind him.

"Dinners ready." Slender said

I went ahead and went toward the doors till I remembered one of my rules and waited to see if offender was gonna be at the table.

Jane then pulled me into the kitchen and we took a look at what dinner was gonna be. Roasted chicken with some salad on the side.

"Ooh!" Jane oo'ed

I chuckled and then we went to the dining room. It was already full of people or masked figures. Jane went to her seat and I saw offender sitting at the table.

He was still a human as he leaned back with his arm over the back of the chair. I went over to him and he saw me, his eyes widening in realization.

"Okay! No! Im sorry! I was kidding, please! I was just joking, don't really do it!" He freaked

"Your girl your rules, right?" I asked smug

"You smug fucking-"

"No no! She's right! Your girl, your rules!" Slender said amused," and we have to follow the rules we're given."

"Don't help her!" Offender complained

I got closer and he used his tendrils as they wrapped around my waist.

"What was this rule he told you?" Slender asked

'If he sits at the table for whatever reason, I have to sit in his lap no matter what or whose there.'

"Don't tell him!!" Offender complained

"No matter what or whose here, offender! You technically ruined yourself with this one." Slender said very amused

"My brother and girl I kidnapped are ganging up on me! Thats not fair!" Offender complained

"You're being unfair by making rules and telling me not to follow them when you specifically said if I didn't do them, I die." I complained

He was gonna say something till he realized it himself.

"I hate you both." He complained

I giggled and he put me down. Slender man chuckled as I sat on offenders lap. He made a small shocked noise like if he really regretted this.

"Fuuuuuck!" He groaned in his hands, as he probably put his hands over his face

"I'm gonna enjoy you living here." Slender said to me

"I'm gonna enjoy it here to!" I giggled

"Fuck off!" Offender complained

Me and slender chuckled as everyone else murmured, chuckled amused, or ate as they couldn't care less. I wasn't really hungry but it was starting to make me hungry just being here.

I then felt hands rub my thighs and rub closer to my pussy.

'Touch me all you want but its not gonna bother me.'

It really isn't gonna bother me, I was a stripper. I can handle a few sexual touches and marks. Slender then told me to eat and so I did but I only ate little by little so I don't hurt my stomach...

Offender POV

She was serious about her thoughts, she didn't even flinch when I first did touch her. At this point, I was only turning myself on. The fact that she doesn't care if I touch her kind of....satisfies me.

I bit my lip a little and felt my cheeks heat up. For the first time, I wanted to beg for her sex. Really I just wanted to beg for her entirely. She's doing something to me but in reality she's done nothing.

'I hate you!'

I just tried to not care. I remembered she was gonna try to leave eventually so I shouldn't have even bothered with these rules. But why do I wanna keep touching her.

My hand just rubbing against her soft thighs with a slowly, sex hungry, touch and her just letting me.

'I hate you for making me fucking...I hate you for making me care...'

I stopped touching her thighs and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Fuck you." I mumbled as my head was near her ear

'I'd love to.' She thought

I felt my cheeks over heat, probably a dark red even. I was glad I was kinda hiding my face behind her head though cause I would've hated myself if anyone else saw.

'Fuck me for making rules...'

Time skip

Y/N POV

After dinner was done and everyone got up, offender kinda followed me. I felt like I went too far but he isn't getting mad at me, just following me and look embarrassed.

But I do know one thing and thats that I'm really gonna start enjoying it here...

Two days later
(・`ω')

Its been two days and me and offender have actually gotten along. He doesn't tell me things coldly, he cares about what I wear, who's looking at me, doesn't act all tough- he's been real sweet and caring-ish.

Right now im in bed just laying down cause I was bored. Smiles was out with jeff on a "mission" apparently and I had nothing to do.

"SPLENDOR WAIT!" Offender shouted

"I MUST SEE HER! SHE MIGHT BE MY NEW SISTER!" A cheery, childish voice yelled

The door slammed open and I sat up a bit startled. I looked at the door and saw what might be another one of offenders brothers.

He had a black but rainbow polka dotted suit with a too hat to match, black oval eyes, black thin smile with rosey red circles, peach skin, was still tall as fuck and black gloves.

He then squealed and cheered as he saw me and came toward me. Offender appeared, in his normal form, next to the bed and stopped him.

"Splendor stop it!" Offender grumbled, but I clearly heard

"But I wanna meet her!" He whined," she's so perdy!"

I smiled at him as he was adorable. I giggled and got up. I went next to them and smiled brightly.

"Hi, I'm Y/N." I greeted

"Splendor, how are you?" He cheered

I giggled again and loved his attitude.

"Im good, thank you for asking! What about you?" I asked

"I'm splendid!" He cheered

"Okay you met her, now go!" Offender complained

"But-"

"No buts, go!" Offender complained

They disappeared and I giggled.

"They're so loud." A fancy, educated voice said

"T-trender thats rude." A shy, small voice said

I turned around toward the door and saw two more of offenders brothers.

One had a tan brown sweater vest, with a white shirt and blue jeans, glasses, white skin, also really tall, and a measuring tape around his neck over his shoulders.

The other had white skin, was still tall, a light blue sweater, blue jeans as pink dusted his shy cheeks.

"Hello." I greeted

"Hello darling." The fancy one greeted

"H-hi." The shy one said shyly, giving me a small wave

'Awe! That's adorable!'

The shy ones cheeks turned more pink.

"Oh i guess you guys can read my mind too, huh?" I asked

"We're brothers, we had to have something in common." The fancy one said

I chuckled and then offender appeared.

"What did they say!? What did they do?! Trender Im gonna-"

"We only talked for a tiny bit." I said

"Barely tiny, we haven't even exchanged names." The fancy one said

"The ego one is trender! The shy one is tender!" Offender said," you two idiots this is Y/N! There, names exchanged! Go away!"

"Rude." Trender huffed

"O-okay." Tender said and started leaving

Trender grabbed his arm and made him stay.

"Tender don't listen to offender." Trender said," he's stupid, Me and slender aren't."

"Fuck you too!" Offender complained

I giggled and shook my head.

"OFFENDER!" Slender growled

"Ah shit." Offender complained," you two don't say shit!"

Offender disappeared and then they both came in.

"Y/N I need tea, spill it sister!" Trender said eager

"Slendy t-told us to come meet you c-cause he saw your future and offenders." Tender said," b-but I don't think its a good idea to interfere with offenders-"

"Shhh! Tender. I. Want. Tea." Trender hushed

(Oh poor baby!)

I laughed and smiled.

"I have no clue whats going on but there isn't any tea." I said," or in other words, no gossip to talk about."

"Darling there's always tea, I especially know when there's tea and right now this house is full of it, all leading to you and offender." He said

I laughed again, offenders family is delightful.

"I don't know about this tea, but you should ask the others I guess." I said," knock yourself out."

"Gladly!" Trender said and disappeared.

Tender looked nervous and I smiled.

"Its okay, you can do whatever you want." I said sweetly," you don't have to stay if you don't feel comfortable."

He nodded and disappeared.

"I HEARD TENDER IS HERE!! WHERE'S THE SWEET LITTLE BABY!" Jane and someone else shouted

They then squealed and giggled as they must've loved tender. By the way, I was wearing another piece of clothing Offender chose.

I don't know whats so hot about these clothes, its just cotton with holes in them.

(Honestly)

I sat on my side of the bed, closes to the window and kinda looked out the window.

"Brothers are neat." I chuckled, teasing offender even though he wasn't here

"Ya know, you're nothing to him!" A dark voice echoed

I looked around and saw no one. I got up and carefully but quickly went to the door. It slammed shut on me and I grabbed to door knob and tried to open the door.

I banged on the door and panicked a bit.

"Help!" I shouted

"Your worthless to him, he doesn't really care about you." The voice continued

I turned around and ran to the window. I tried to open it but it didn't budge.

"Your just another one of his girls." The voice said

I froze and started thinking about it. It slowly started to hit me...

Everyone I first meet always says, 'oh your one of offenders girls' or ,' oh your offenders girl.' As I started seeing this, I stopped trying to get out and away from this voice.

I sat on the bed and wondered.

'What was I expecting from all this? Did I really expect something good to happen? Of course I was just another one of his girls, why would I be different!'

I kinda felt...sad? I mean, everything was going great till this point in time where reality literally told what I really was.

Suddenly the door opened and I looked and saw offender coming in.

"Hey uh?" He said unsure as he had pink on his cheeks

A cloud surrounded him and then dispersed as he was a human now.

"I wanted to ask-"

I glared at him and he looked confused.

"Whats wrong, are you-"

"Im fine." I said

I got up and went to the bathroom to try an avoid him. I didn't want to make him angry after all. But he grabbed my arm and I looked at him.

"Whats wrong with you?" He asked

"Nothing!" I said a bit hurt," plus you shouldn't care right?"

He looked hurt too but I tried to stay focused on reality.

"I'm just another one of your girls, right!" I hissed

'Maybe I shouldn't have left myself so open.'

I went into the bathroom and felt a heavy weight inside. But suddenly I was turned around and felt something on my lips.

Offender kissed me.

His eyes closed and his hands on my hips. I...I couldn't resist. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. The weight left as he picked me up and sat me somewhere.

We pulled away and our eyes locked.

"You aren't just another one of my girls, you are My Girl. The others I fucked and killed, you I kept and loved." He said softly," and..."

His cheeks turned red and I smiled a little.

"And I talked to my brothers a little and they told me the reason why I wanted you so badly to the point where I wanted to beg for you was cause..." he said softly then froze for a moment

I kinda wanted to hear him say it but instead just kissed him. He kissed me back and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I pulled back but he didn't want to stop as he pulled me toward him a little. I leaned back and smiled.

"I'm sorry." I said

"Its fine, its kinda my fault for being a bitch." He said

I smiled more and then thought I should tell him.

"But the reason all that came up was cause some voice kept telling me so. It kept telling me you didn't really care and that I wasn't any different from-"

"A voice? How did it sound like?" He asked concerned

I told him what it sounded like and his tendrils wrapped around my waist. We got off each other and then appeared in an office. Offenders brothers were there and they seemed excited.

"So what-"

"We've got a problem." Offender said

"Did she say-"

"Shut up! Not that!" Offender complained then got serious," we have a real problem."

They all got serious and it was quiet real quick. Whatever that voice was, it was a big deal...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 14.3K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
213K 5.2K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
128K 532 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
951K 31.6K 58
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...