Scan2go: Metal fury 4D (A Bey...

By LayanSi9

When team DN (dark nebula) was in the city, they saw the team heroes which is team JET (Junior earth team). K... More

My own characters from Scan2go!
Episode 1: Star Fragment.
Episode 2: Race! With Team JET.
Episode 3: The Monster Cat, Lynx
Episode 4: Dragnite Destructor.
Episode 5: Awaken Anubius!
Episode 6: Requirements of a Warrior
Episode 7: Myron's Determination
My own characters from Scan2go part 2: Beyblade and Beywheelz.
Episode 8: The Crimson Flash
Episode 9: The greatest tag - team tournament.
Episode 10: A New Roar!
Part 3: Solar system racers.
Episode 11: Cosmic Tornado
Episode 12: The God of Saturn, Kronos and The God of Neptune, Poseidon
Episode 13: Showdown at the Tower of Babel!
Episode 14: The New Team Dungeon!
Episode 15: Destroyer Dome
Episode 16: The New Scorvilain is Complete!
Episode 17: I Am a Champion!
Part 4: The Treasure Hunter
Episode 18: The Maze of Mist Mountain
Episode 19: The Lions Pride
Episode 20: The Guardian of the Temple, Polaris
Episode 21: The Legend of Nemesis's Revival
Episode 22: The Four Season Racers
Episode 23: Battle of Beyster Island
Episode: 24: Two Big Fierce Battles!
Episode 26: Orion's Whereabouts.
Episode 27: Lion in the Wilderness.
Episode 28: The Goddess of Venus: Quetzalcoatl.
Episode 29: The God of Destruction's Revival!
Episode 30: The Child of Nemesis.
Episode 31: Four Hearts.
Episode 32: Come Together, Legendary Racers!
Sorry

Episode 25: The Unseen Opponent.

13 0 0
By LayanSi9

In the night,

Racer DJ: Night has come to beautiful Beyster Island! However, the racers contents battle skills continue. So then, which two competitors will win there way to the final battle?

Maru: Who knows.

Monkey: I'm not sure who's going to be.

Afuro: I think Antares.

While they battling, the mysterious car destroys the opponent's car but we don't know who interrupt the battle.

With Taiga and Jack,

Taiga: This way! The Peek is close!

Jack: Hey! Look!

Jack: A Mobi statue.

Taiga: It looks like this is the checkpoint.

Jack: Looks like no one else is here but us. Let's battle Taiga.

Taiga: Yes Jack. Real good idea.

Jack: We knew we have to facing each other some point, only one of us will moving one forward from here. *grab his car* Sorry, but that's going to be me pal!

Taiga: Is that right buddy? Your going to fight me first! *grab his car* It's on Jack!

Jack: Scan 1!

Taiga: Scan 2! Ragh!

Jack: Ready..

Both: GO!

???: *scan his card*

CLASH!!!

BOOM!!!

Both: WAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

Jack: Who's there!?

Taiga: Where did that come from? I've never seen that car before, its power unbelievably stable on this uneven stadium.

Jack: I don't know who's car it is, I won't allow to interrupt dark battle. Hah! Go now Vambat!!!

Taiga: Go Junger!!!

CLASH!!!

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

Jack: No way! You can't escape with me and Taiga's team attack!

Taiga: Let's go Jack!

Jack: Yeah finish it!

CLASH!!!

BOOM!!!

Taiga: Ah not good!

Jack: An attack do nothing at all?!

Taiga: Our team attack didn't make up wobble even little bit!

The pink symbol beamed and the pink beam rises up.

BOOM!!!

Taiga: WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!

Jack: GGGGAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRHHHH!!!!!!

With Antares,

Antares: Woah! What's that? *runs off* Hey! Taiga! Jack! I'm coming! Are you okay? Who did this to you!?

Jack: *groans* A-Antares...

Antares: What? You didn't even see who did this to you?

Jack: No. When Taiga and I were about to battle, a car suddenly flew in.

Taiga: But the racer was nowhere to be seen.

Antares: But if, he was able to defeat both of you once, he's no ordinary racer.

Taiga: I hate to admitted, but I'm sure he has some real power.

Jack: I know we wanted a final battle between the two out of three of us. Sorry Antares.

Antare: Nonsense. I'll just have to avenged you two by defeating this guy, and then I'll go on to win the tournament, I'm gonna fight to the top I tell ya. There's no way I can lose this one trust me!

Taiga: Yeah but still. That gaky can't be used anymore, that guy passed through this checkpoint, so you have to find another route.

Jack: Hurry Antares. If you waste time, that guy will get too far ahead of you.

Antares: Right! I can't just sit here, catch you later! *runs off*

Taiga: Good luck then Antares!

Antares: I don't need luck!! I'm Number 1!!

Racer DJ: So, this Beyster Island Championship is kicking car butt! As we speak, lots of racers are racing close and poser to the Mountain Peek!

Antares: Out of my way!!

Racer DJ: The contestants continue to fighting increasingly nasty battles! They will risk anything, to fight in the final battle of Mountain Peek they are willing to battle anymore anywhere to get to the finals!

Antares: Hah...it's the checkpoint. Wait I'm I at the Peek already? Yes it is!

Antares: This is the stage for the final battle! And I am the first one here!!!

Racer DJ: Wicked! Someone has made it to the stage to the final battle, it is the one and owner Antares!

Maru: Antares!

Dile: I can't believe he made it to the stage to the final battle.

Afuro: Yes! That was I going to say!

Racer DJ: So, who will be the racer that Antares will face in the final battle is the big question here?

Antares: Who'll my opponent be? Kei, Ryu or maybe my old pal King or the others? Oh I will be pumped no matter who comes here!

???: Took you long enough!

Antares: Huh? Who are you?

???: *jumps off forwards*

Antares: Hah...

Racer DJ: What's this? Antares's opponent has already reach the Mountain Peek before him! Who in the world is this racer?

Maru: What's up? Who is he?

Akira: Some like an unseen opponent.

Her Lyra glows more.

???:

Antares: Who are you pal!?

???: That's doesn't matter! Take game!

Antares: *runs off* Hah! I don't think so! Introducing yourself before I battle is just a polite thing to do! WAAH!!!

???: *jumps off*

Antares: Huh? What?!

???: Hah! You can jump just like a monkey. Now, let's begin!

Antares: It's you! Taiga and Jack lost you is that right!? I didn't expect to meet you in the final battle, but who cares, it doesn't matter who you are or where you from! I'll beat you! I'll do it for those two as well for myself. *grab his car* and let's go Mr no name!

???: Bring it monkey!

Antares: What did you call me?! Scan 1!

???: Scan 2-

Racer DJ: Stop right there you two!

The lights came on.

???: Tth!

Racer DJ: This battle is the final battle it doesn't start until the spectators get here! All racers currently making our way to the Mountain Peek, can you hear me?

Johannes: Meow.

Racer DJ: Listen up, two racers have arrived at Mountain Peek and they will be facing off in the final battle!

Kei: What no way! I didn't make it in time!

Jin: *sigh* it's too late guys.

Sho: It's doesn't matter Jin.

Fiona: Well it all thanks to Antares then.

Racer DJ: There for all the battles are over! The gates at the checkpoint are now open!

Taiga: I wonder if Antares made it in time. *walks off*

Racer DJ: The Beyster Island Championship and those who wished and witnesses with conclusions any there are hurry to the Peek! What are we waiting for the final battle is about to begin!

???: Grr! What a pain this is!

Antares: Hah! This is exactly what I wanted to happen! When I win this tournament, everyone will know I'm the final legendary racer of the Four seasons like I knew all along and now I'll able to prove to everyone baby!!!

???: Legendary racer?

Racer DJ: The Beyster Island Championship has come to this! Have all many, many participants, two racers have actually made it to the summit and this final battle! The first racer, the guy who owns wins in the various tournament, the wild child of Team Dungeon, Antares!!!

Taiga: Get em Antares!

Jack: It comes so far, don't stop now pal!

Shun: You can win this Antares!

Maximus: Mr Antares has done well.

Maru: Yep. When he get passed to his big mouth, he's quite talented.

Hebina: And who is this guy anyway?

Racer DJ: He's opponent has passed all the checkpoint and made it to the Peek. And first without anyone even noticing, the elusive, mysterious racer, Damian! Damian had not seen many reckless in the tournaments up to now, and why is that US? Damian is not a members anyone team, he moves from team to team has a racer for hire!

Kei: You can a hire racers?

Jack: You heard rumours about before for sure.

All: Hmm?

Jack: No matter what with the conditions, no matter who the opponent is, they are hire to do exactly employeer orders and try to win.

Maximus: I see. This tournament had a rule that you wouldn't know when are who will be battling until we reach the goal.

Taiga: Those conditions make it to the perfect place for the planner for hire to get some real battle practice.

Hipopo: That's right. It use harsh environment to practice the battle for hiring the opponent.

King: Wow! What an interesting guy he is!

Covey: No he's not King! I won't stand for that guy using the tournament just for his training process that's not happening!

Taiga: The fact is, he did make to the goal or anyone else.

Kei: It's clear he has more than he is averages skill for sure.

Maru: But that's exactly what we need.

All: Huh?

Maru: I mean, the reason we gone in this tournament at all, was Antares will wake smell the Scan2go.

Odin: The true thing that Damian is the toughest racer around.

Kei: Ah. That's right! The stronger than the opponent the better for us!

Kei: Okay go for it Antares! Win this and prove this and your a legendary racer!!

Antares: Yeah! Can count on it!!! I'll beat this guy with Scorvilain quickly, then I'll be ready to roll legendary racer style!

Gomez: Hah! What a boring match. *walks off*

Johannes: I'll wait if I were you.

Gomez: Hmm?

Johannes: That Antares kid has a Scorpion constellation car. Scorpio is a Summer constellation.

Gomez: So?!

Johannes: So we need to watch when it ends up happening here.

Gomez and Hae-jin: Huh?

Johannes: Meow? What is that pink glowy thingy? Spiral Lyra?

Racer DJ: Now it's time at last to start the final battle! The Beyster Island Championship is almost finish friends. We just need a winner but who will it be?

Antares: It'll be me of course! Thanks to you Damian the Devil, we shall get me fired up to battle!

Damian:....you must be Antares.

Antares: Huh?

All: Huh?

Diego: How did he know his name?

Faust: It looks like that way.

Ryan: No. The one we saw which is on TV from last two years ago.

Antares: How do you know my name!?

Damian: You must be from Team JET won't ya? I've came a long time my friend. Even though, I heard the names from the Final Grand Prix which was Kaz Gordon, Fiona Ryder, Diego Montana File, Myron Seagram and Shiro Sutherland.

Shun: No way! He knows everything man! Right Akira!? Huh?

Akira:...

King: Akira? Are you okay?

Akira: That's nothing to do with me..*gets up*

Sho: Huh? Akira!

Akira: *walks off*

Jin: Akira come back!

Akira: *smirks* Till you wait Kei and the others.

Damian: And officially, you aren't an earthling aren't ya?

Antares: I'm not an earthling I'm come from an another planet.

Damian: The one who is not an earthling which was Hebina, Kohibeko, Daijiko, Kraken, Jack and Taiga there's so pathetic but except for Dradd, Monkey, Utan and Pansy for sure.

Hebina: They're not pathetic!!!

Daijiko: But why?

Kohibeko: He's so evil!

PEL: No way! He looks like he's like a devil in the underworld.

Antares: GGRRRR!!!!

Damian: Anything have to say monkey boy!?

Antares: JUST STOP TALKING TO ME!!!!!!!

Jay: I think Antares have been mocked by Damian.

Mira: Will he stop?

Damian: Well, the one who been killed from the Final Grand Prix and killed by Ryu Kaizel the Child of the Black hole.

Antares: What?!?!

Damian: The one who killed, I'll show you.

Damian grab the mask.

Damian: WHICH IS THIS!!! THE MASK OF ZERO!!!

BAM!!!

BAM!!!

BAM!!!

Kei: Is that?!?!

All: A MASK OF ZERO!!!!!

Matthew: What Zero is dead?!

Lucy: We saw him from the news!

Racer DJ: What's going on here? Damian is holding a mask which was Professor Zero!

Taiga: Huh?! Did he just say...my brother is dead?!?! *thinks* How could he do that to me!? This guy will pay!!! RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!!! *runs off*

All: TAIGA!!!

Utan: Taiga come back!!

Dradd: Taiga your already lost!!!

Taiga: I don't care if I'm out!!!

Dradd: What?!

Dile: Oi you hatchling get back to your seat!

Taiga: Until Damian stop mock on me!!! RRAAAGGHH!!! *runs off*

Shun: Gah!

Hipopo: It looks like Taiga and Damian are biggest rivals to me.

Afuro: It was.

Hipopo: Hmm?

Afuro: From the past, Akira and Damian are closest friends.

Maximus: Damian and Akira are closest friends you say?

Afuro: Yes. They play together but by since a month ago, she leave him behind as she went to Japan after the Scan2go World Championships.

Ryan: I usually meet up with him.

Dile: You usually meet up with him?

Ryan: Yes. After the Scan2go World Championships, this is why,

Flashback,

In the forest, Damian felt so lonely as Ryan showed up,

Ryan: You look so lonely aren't you?

Damian:...

Ryan: You okay? You don't seem to be much very well.

Damian: That's...nothing to do with me.

Ryan: So who?

Damian: It's something to do with Akira.

Ryan: Akira? What happen to her?

Damian: She went to Japan, I can't battle without her.

Ryan: Don't worry about her, I'm with you. So what's your car?

Damian: *show his car*

Ryan: Phantom Orion. Cool, *show his car* mine is Fusion Kerbecs.

Damian: Huh? *blush*

Ryan: Yes but I have to go.

Damian: Are you going to battle with me later?

Ryan: Okay, see ya. *walks off*

Damian: Bye. *sigh* Ryan...

End flashback.

Hipopo: Really?

Ryan: Mmhm.

Taiga: I got ya Damian!!

Antares: Taiga!

Taiga: Your the one who found my brother's mask!

Damian: Taiga huh?

Taiga: That's right! Your the one who mock on me first and this time, I'm a legendary racer! *grab his car* Prepare yourself Damian!!!

Antares: Show yourself or what!!!

Damian: Hah! Keep up that tough talk while you still care, I'm not even listening, you'll be singing different tune soon enough pal.

Damian: My Phantom Orion B:D will fix you off good!

Maximus: What?

Johannes: Yaoh! Yaoh!

Kraken: Phantom Orion B:D?

Maximus: But wait just a minute, Orion is also a Winter constellation.

Maru: Antares's Scorvilain is a Summer constellation and Damian's Orion is a Winter constellation as well.

Hipopo: Or maybe that Antares's Scorvilain is a Winter constellation but I'm not sure.

All: Huh?

Covey: What a coincidence that is.

Mira: It looks that way.

Kei: Coincidence? Isn't really just a coincidence?

Antares: *grab his car* Let's go, guy name Damian!

Taiga: I'll destroy no matter what!

Racer DJ: Okay this is it! The final battle in the Beyster Island Championship! Here we go! Card set!

Taiga and Antares: SCAN 1!!!

Damian: SCAN 2!!! HAH!

Racer DJ: Ready...

GO!!!

CLASH!!!

BOOM!!!

Antares: Go now Scorvilain!!!

Taiga: Smash em into pieces Junger!!!

Damian: Meet the attack Orion!!!

CLASH!!!

BOOM!!!

Taiga: GGGRRR!!! This guy is really is tough! Junger!!!

Antares: Keep up the attacking Scorvilain!!! Barrage mode!!!

Scorvilain change into barrage mode.

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

Racer DJ: This is crazy time! Scorvilain and Junger hits Orion with their special team barrage attack!

Sho: I knew he can do this!

Kei: Yeah looking good!

Jack: Antares! Push em all the way out!

Jin: Go now Taiga!

Dile: You doing really well you two!

Maximus: Huh? That's odd?

Shiro: It's been stabled.

Damian: *smirks*

Taiga: What's so funny big shot!? Huh?

Antares: What gives? It isn't working!

Taiga: It looks like it's been stabled!

Antares: Aw come on! Go hard em Scorvilain!!!

Taiga: Keep going Junger keep going!!!

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

Racer DJ: Bizarre! Orion doesn't move one bit even he's gets hammered like Scorvilain and Junger's firey attacks! How is that possible?

Kei: Scorvilain and Junger's attack aren't getting strike to it.

Faust: They not gonna make it to the end.

Maru: I know but why not?

Pansy: Orion's team attack is still stable enough so it could absorb the opponent's attack.

King: Ahh what are you doing out there dude? Come on Antares attack more like when you battling with me, don't hold back!

Dradd: And you Taiga! Keep your hands away from it!

Antares: Cut down! I'm just getting stop started!

Taiga: And you Dradd! Stop interrupting the battle!

Dradd: What?!

Antares: Watch and learn! Go Scorvilain!!!

Taiga: Go Junger!!!

CLASH!!!

Racer DJ: Oh! Scorvilain and Junger gets rocking it up that slope and its building up more and more speed with more barrage attack! Barrage, barrage, barrage attack!

Antares: No way!

Taiga: Why is that punk doing this!?

Jack: That can't be.

Monkey: No one could even beat Orion.

Fiona: How could that happen?

Sho: Orion is taking so many direct attacks from Scorvilain and Junger. But its power hasn't slow at all, that doesn't make sense.

Dile: Orion's power is taking far too much longer but if that happens, no one can beat him and otherwise, Damian will mock Taiga.

Covey: What is going on?

Hebina: What type of performance wheel is it?

Mira: Looks like a B:D can spins forever.

Maru: *grab her computer* Phantom Orion B:D, *typing* that car must have some sort of secret we don't know about.

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

Antares: Come on! Why is isn't working!? Hit! Hit! Hit em!

Taiga: Why's Orion so strong?

Damian: You should try something new monkey boy!

Antares: What was that?!

Damian: You still do not understand that your attack won't work on my Orion no matter how many times you try it!

Antares: And why's that!?

Maru: That thing has bearings?

Kei: Bearings?

Afuro: What kind of bearing is that?

King: What's that?

Maru: Orion's performance wheel has bearings inside of it. The bearing inside of free spinning actual keeps that performance wheel spinning regardless of any impact that is absorb by the rest of the car. Because of that, Orion could battle with friction being very near to zero.

Maximus: Zero friction?

Maru: Yes! The bearing B:D and Phantom Orion B:D, stands for Bearing Drive!

Pansy: Mira is actually right! This wheel is free spinning.

Mira: It could allow to absorb any their barrage attacks.

King: So tell us what happen when the zero friction?

Maximus: The reason of wheels spins slow and power drops, its because when cars clash and move around, friction is generated between the performance wheel and the stadium itself, that's the way it works. If the friction is close to zero, it's trouble.

Maru: What's if Phantom Orion is scanned, it can continued to spin at the same power level forever!

Kei: Forever?!

Covey: That just can't be!

Dile: So Orion's performance wheel is free spinning that's for sure!

Hipopo: It can allow to absorb any others opponent's attack!

Shun: No!

Hebina: There's no point that Orion is a free spinning wheel!

PEL: That's cheating!

Fiona: It wasn't cheating PEL.

PEL: Huh?

Fiona: Orion's performance wheel can spins forever and ever.

Jin: But the fact is that Orion's spin hasn't slow since its scanned not a bit!

Jay: And that's what happened during the battle!

Kei: If that keeps up, Scorvilain and Junger will lose power first and being defeated on the sleep out.

King: Waah! Sleep outs are so boring! Hey Antares! Do something already!

Kraken: And also you Taiga!

Antares: I am doing something, I'm telling you to stop talking!

Taiga: And you Kraken! Stop talking to me!!

Damian: Hey Lion face have you got anything to say!

Taiga: SAY THAT AGAIN?!

Damian: Just think about what happen your brother tried let you down before he died! Or you just not have it in you!

Taiga: Stop talking!!! STOP TALKING!!!!!! I DON'T WANNA HERE ANYMORE ABOUT MY DEATH OF MY BROTHER!!!!!!!

Diego: TAIGA SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

Faust: Taiga! Don't listen what Damian told you about the death of your brother!!! HEAR ME TAIGA HEAR ME!!!!

Taiga: Faust...Diego...I can hear you.

Damian: In my line of work, I have all kinds of battle.

Antares and Taiga: Hmph!

Damian: And not as in perfect WSBA's stadiums like this one, I've have to battle in much worse conditions.

Taiga: SAY WHAT?!

Damian: Sometimes, on the Frozen Tundra. Sometimes, in the Blazing Desert. But through these many battles, I have learn something, the importance, the performance wheel. A performance wheel that will not stop no matter the conditions or the states the stadium. As long as I have that, there's no chance I will lose.

Damian: That's it. Once my opponent weakens, I'll just finish him off! That's all there's to it!

Taiga: You started to get on my nerves Damian!!! I'll crush you no matter what!!!

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

Antares: Woah! Scorvilain!

Racer DJ: Wicked! Orion has suddenly started attacking like mad! Scorvilain and Junger pushed back!

Jack: Look at that! Scorvilain and Junger is losing to sheer force.

Kei: Isn't Damian's Orion car is a stamina type? What's the deal?

Maru: It using center fuel force produce by its center of gravity. Also, the five bumps than its energy ring deliver a lot of damage with the each attack. Orion doesn't just have endless stamina, it has strong attack power as well!

Maximus: Not good.

Jack and Jin: Antares! Taiga!

Hipopo: If you lose, you will lose!

Dile: This is your final straw boys!

King: What are you doing pal? Your opponent is finally attacking now so hit him back hard!

Maru: Why bother telling them to hit em back? Antares and Taiga's attacks have no effect, are you watching or what!? What do they suppose to do!?

King: The only thing to do is to keep on attacking! Attack! And attack! And attack again! That's how you suppose to battle isn't that right!? Win this Antares! Taiga! Your going to become a legendary racer isn't that right!? So never give up! NOT TO THE VERY END!!!!

Taiga: Who said anything about giving up!!

Antares: Maybe I can't clashing head on!! But Scorvilain! Let's try this!!!

Scorvilain change mode back.

CLASH!!!

CLASH!!!

Damian: Ah!

Taiga: Good attacking Antares!

Sho: Nice move!

Kei: What's its flip up into the air, friction is nothing to do with anything!

King: That's the way Antares! DO IT!!!

Antares: Okay! I can't only work what I know! Here I go everyone! Please Scorvilain!!! Go now!!! Special move: Flash of Lighting!!!!

Taiga: I got ya Damian!!!

Yellow energy surround his body.

Taiga: Special move: King Tiger Crushing Fangs!!!

SHUSSY!!!

ROAR!!!

CLASH!!!

Racer DJ: Wow! Wow! Scorvilain and Junger's special move ripped through the air like a lightning and a tornado! Did that ended?

Kei: Oh yeah that's the way!

King: Send them flying!

Johannes: Woah.

Akira: Johannes.

Johannes: Huh?

Gomez: What are you doing kid?

Hae-jin: Gomez look.

Gomez: Huh? *sees her Lyra*

Johannes: Well boys, it looks like we've have our little girl to join us.

Hae-jin: What's wrong with her?

Johannes: Well she looks..brainwashed.

Odin: Looking good Antares!

Shun: He's send Orion flying.

Matthew: It looks good to Antares and Taiga.

Lucy: If then, Antares will become a final legendary racer.

Faust: Huh? Guys.

Matthew: Hmm?

Lucy: What's the matter with Shiro?

Shun: Hey Shiro.

Odin: Are you okay?

Faust: Is something wrong with you?

Shiro: The only thing I have to say.....Antares is not a final legendary racer.

Lucy: *gasp*

Matthew: What?!

Shun: But how!?

Odin: Antares is not a legendary racer?!

Faust: Tell us!

Shiro: Do you know why.

All: Huh?

Shiro: His car has been modified with red print that Dile made for him. By after that, Antares has a new Blitz Scorvilain as well but he think he's a legendary racer but Max told Antares that there's no way to update his car, he needs to have a star fragment inside of it.

Shun: But I know his mode change.

Odin: So Antares isn't a final legendary racer.

Faust: And the last star fragment land on someone's car.

Matthew: The only thing is, the last star fragment that chosen the last legendary racer was-

Lucy: DAMIAN!!!!

All: WHAT???!!!!!!

Dile: DAMIAN?!

Ryan: Is it Damian who was a final legendary racer Lucy is that true?!

Lucy: Yes! The last star fragment chosen Damian as a final legendary racer!

Matthew: The one who told was Shiro!

Kei: Shiro is that true?

Shiro: It was! Antares is not a final legendary racer of the Four seasons I'm afraid, Scorvilain is supposed to be a Summer constellation, Scorpio!

PEL: Scorpio? Oh no!

Maru: Why you didn't say so Master Hipopo!?

Hipopo: I'm so sorry everyone, I just gonna thought that Scorvilain is a Winter constellation.

Sho: Guys! We should've search for Nicole!

All: Huh? Nicole?

Jin: Sho is right! Nicole's Striker is a Winter constellation, Monoceros!

Fiona: Now it's too late everyone, because of Maru who check there is a tournament going on.

Damian: What an amazing power! Don't care, I cannot allowed myself to lose to this guy! I must not lose this battle now. If I lose even once, I can no longer...SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!!

Antares: Now what!?

Taiga: Are you gonna try to destroy us or what?!

Damian: No matter what the place no matter what the conditions I will win!!! GGGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Pink energy surround his body.

Damian: RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM!!!

THUD!!!

Antares: WHAT?!

Taiga: Huh?!

THUD!!!

Kei: Orion's survive Antares and Taiga's special move? Amazing!

Kohibeko: That can't be.

Maru: *gasp* Orion's fusion ring has changed!

Kei: What?

Shiro: That was I going to say.

Maximus: You mean the car changed during battle? And that would mean...

Taiga: You break through the wall?!

Yellow energy surround his body.

Taiga: GGGRRRR!!!! DAAAAAAAMMMMIIIIAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Yellow beam blast through the air.

Damian: What's this? This power flowing up through deep with me. This huge flow of energy...Hahahahahaha! Hahahahaha! THIS IS AMAZING!!!! HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

BOOM!!!

The constellation was shaped as a Orion from the sky.

All: *gasp*

Maximus: That's the constellation Orion.

Damian: Go right now Phantom Orion!!!!!

BOOM!!!

All: Ah!

Damian: Special move:

Damian: Banards Loop!!!

ROAR!!!

Antares and Taiga: Ah!

All: AHHH!!!

ROAR!!!

Orion kills Scorvilain and Junger.

Antares: No way! Scorvilain!!!

Taiga: Junger no!!! What the-

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

All: *pants*

Kei: *pants* Huh?

Damian: *pants*

Gomez: What?

Hae-jin: What happen?

Johannes: So, the final legendary racer of the Four seasons. Is a man who possesses the Winter constellation car but not the Scorpion constellation car.

Akira: Brother is that you?

Mira: No way.

Jay: They lost to Damian?

Daijiko: A final legendary racer of the Four seasons.

Kei: A legendary racer was that guy all alone?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 178 22
I don't own anything except my OC! A small girl is experimented on and kicked out of her village because of it and she finds help in the form of the...
17.5K 441 30
Groups of Bladers from different generations and dimensions have all come together for one grand tournament! Which team of bladers will come through...
491 4 7
Cover is by @The_Official_Sero check her out she's really good. I love working with her. ik it's oc x Free so not many people will read this. I've r...
192 13 14
Bumblebee has been experimented on by Shockwave by using the Power Infinity Shards. His brother, Hiveblast (my oc), had also been experimented on but...