[DISCONTINUED] BNHA x reader...

By ThewritingTIM

Hello my name is TheWritingTim and welcome to my book! Thank you for stopping by! This book contains fluff... More

Rules
>> Request Center << [CLOSED]
Eijiro Kirishima as a boyfriend (G/N headcanon ☁️)
Izuku Midoriya as a boyfriend (G/N headcanon ☁️)
Katsuki Bakugou as a boyfriend (G/N headcanon ☁️)
>> (A/N) <<
Denki Kaminari's ideal type (G/N headcanon ☁️)
Hitoshi Shinso's first date (G/F scenario ☁️)
Izuku and Mirio being supportive (G/N headcanon ☁️)
>> (A/N) <<
>> Match requests << [CLOSED]
>> (A/N) <<
Match request #1 (❤️)
>> (A/N) <<
>> (WE STAND FOR JUSTICE) <<

Hawks reacting to you reading something s p i c y (G/N headcanon 🍋)

933 12 5
By ThewritingTIM

If you haven't read my announcement I will post it here ^^ or if you can, just check it out from my conversations tab!

WARNING/S:
⚠️ Sexual implications ⚠️
⚠️Cursing⚠️

Legends:
☁️ - fluff
🥀 - angst
🍋 - lime
G/N - Gender Neutral
G/F - Gender Female
G/M - Gender Male

Additional Legends:
Y/N - Your name

:Hawks reacting to you reading something spicy~:

- When he came back from his hero work all tired and sore, you were there on the couch minding your own business and reading a story which seems to have a steamy chapter.

- Hawks doesn't get your hype over reading books like that. He's more of a..video/movie kind of guy.

- But when he saw you all blush-y and bothered from reading something from your phone and without your knowledge that he could see your reactions, it does something to him.

- Shit...it really turned him on and makes him want to tease you.

- He's not sure if you heard him come in, but you were wearing your headphones and your eyes were very much glued on your phone. Chances of you hearing him enter your living room window were very much unlikely to happen unless you have lowered the volume.

- You made this Hawk of a man very curious, and I could see his bird tendencies definitely coming into play when he becomes all intrigued and excited.

- First thing he did was sneak up behind you, making as little noise as possible with his huge wings and feet.

- and then he looms over your shoulder, taking a peek to read some lines.

- You finally saw him beside you, his gaze affixed on your phone screen with a huge grin on his face.

- You screamed at first, smacking his head because of him literally sneaking up behind you. I mean, who wouldn't scream when you suddenly saw a face beside you?

- "Relax chicken wing, I just want to read with you." He chuckles as he rubs his freshly smacked head, thanks to yours truly.

- You just hope that he didn't memorize any of that. Considering that the part of the chapter you've been rudely disrupted from reading consists a lot of details that you don't want someone, and CERTAINLY not a certain bird-related pro-hero of a boyfriend to read.

- "Their hands were clutching the bed sheets as they felt their partner press inside them more. Eyes begging for more. 'Fuck, please, I need you so bad.'" Hawks began to reiterate the words written in the story, even dramatically rubbing his arms and chest, with his face contorted in exaggerated bliss.

- You furiously flushed. Oh how he wronged you. Literally, what was the point of you wishing that he didn't read any of that when he's the most observant and sharp person that you know?

- He was howling from laughter as you hid your face in your hands. You just want to disappear from existence.

- "Aww...why are you so embarrassed?" he kneeled in front of you as he gently grabbed your wrists.

- You could hear and feel him purr in your hands. Almost as if he's mocking your state. I mean, he technically is doing so, but making it worse by being "affectionate" afterwards.

- Immediately, you defended yourself "So what? I'm an adult and I can read this type of things."

- "Oh? An adult who would RATHER read adult things but doesn't even do adult things to their astonishingly handsome and available partner. Very adult." He gives out a chuckle and he scoots his body close.

- Oh my lord, this man is cocky AND a tease. How did you even put up with his shit for months?

- Ignoring his comment you gave out another sassy remark, and oh boy, did this comment just brought out the tease in him more.

- "Maybe it's because my stories does something better to me than you." accompanied with a proud grin on your face.

- Keigo at first was very shocked from the comment, offended almost, but it turned into complete amusement. There's a mischievous glint in his eyes that made you gulp.

- You panicked when he pressed his body against yours, you could already tell that Keigo could hear your heart beating rapidly from the way he grinned and looked at you below him.

- "So my chick pea is being daring to me right now? You were so beautiful when I saw you all bothered earlier, were you imagining me in that book of yours? If I kiss you would you give me that look again?"

- You don't know what his next move would be, but right now, you're expecting some kind of physical touch, anything to ease your growing desire to calm yourself down.

- He moved, and then..

- Bird guy decided to become an asshole.

- He doesn't do what you thought he would do, even if he knew how badly you need him to fucking do something, he just walked straight to your kitchen as if the conversation didn't happen at all.

- "Anyways do we still have some left over chicken?" The audacity of this man.

- 'Wtf.' the recent events was your only occurring thought. You literally just died inside when he saw you reading and doing all that touchy thing earlier, and now all he could think about is chicken? You hope he chokes on that drumstick that he's carrying.

- You didn't know what happened next, but just as soon as you were just groaning about how your bf's an ass the next thing you know is that his eyes were looking at you intensely, the aura in the room completely changing.

- Are his eyes glowing???

- "(Y/N)~ Wanna make those stories you're reading into a reality?"  Hawks says in a very singsong-y sultry voice, smiling at your stuttering.

- One thing you know about this guy is that he knows how to get what he wants, unfortunately for you, you always seem to fall to give in to his requests. Not that you're really complaining.

- Him carrying a drum stick didn't make him look silly anymore, if you keep on staring at his eyes you could almost hear him DEMAND: "Keep your eyes up here.", "Focus on me."

- Hell, he might as well speak it out.

- "Well?"

- Whatever your answer was, you definitely didn't get any sleep last night after he suggested that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 46 21
As the sun sets the evening before their graduation from U.A. High, a group of heroes-to-be gathers for a night like no other- their last before step...
344K 5.5K 44
Bakugou x reader Oneshots! Contains mostly fluff 💞
5.8K 167 41
♡︎ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ♡︎ .Remake. I've made this several times. But I'm remaking it for the last time. (hopefully) Female Reader♡︎ ♡︎ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ...
9.3K 135 23
[[Discontinued]] Here's a cute book dedicated to our favorite innocent broccoli boi UwU All genders are welcomed here! ☁️Fluff☁️ 🌦️Fluff with a some...