Nagisa-sensei (Assassination...

Von SnowlightLily

This story contains a bit of swearing, cursing, violence and a little depression. A student with no dreams me... Mehr

First Day Is Already A Pain
Suicide Attack
Thoughtful Teacher
Curiosity Time
New Students, New Problem
Try Harder
Hard Memory
They Did What?!
Rin with Hotari Himeno
Huh?!
Cat Fight (Boys)
Wholesome Time
Karmagisa Day
Pool Day
Alone Time

Music and Volleyball

1.6K 59 77
Von SnowlightLily

•Haru's POV•

The next morning, I went to school early as usual. I want a peace walk with no students staring so I always do that. I went to the gym before I drop my bag when everyone else was waiting at the bleachers.

"What the heck are you guys doing here in the middle of 5:40 am!?" I ask in disbelief.

"To practice for our music test! Well... try to give some ideas in our lyrics for the music test..." Akari said awkwardly.

"Then why is almost EVERYONE in here?..." I ask while raising my eyebrows in curiousity.

"For fun!" Rin answered before giving me a sheet of paper. "So.. what do you think?" Akari added nervously before my eyes twitch.

"What the heck is this?

Clap and cheer
That's why we're here
You don't own me
Because we live free

What's this? A chant? It doesn't even rhyme. It's a competition, not a kiddie school cheer..." I remind them. "We were trying Haru-kun... At least a little appreciation will be nice..." Kuro mumbled next to me.

"I was 'trying'. But I'm better when it comes to stating facts. The lyrics won't do because our main target is 1st class..." I remind them seriously.

"Then... do you know some that can help us win?"

"How could I even answer that if I can't even understand you, 3-5 Class... Last year, you guys usually cancel or skip exams and competitions... But since Nagisa-sensei began teaching, you all change so much. What got you to change your mind?" I ask.

"Well I'll tell you my first reason why. Nagisa-sensei showed everyone how to feel emotions. Back in the days, we are all feel nothing... but he change it and I feel great!" Rin answered.

"And he isn't like the others. He was a fun one and it really boost up our spirits..." Mei added.

"But we have to cut about Nagisa-sensei for a bit. We also need a music producer-"

"End Class, students..." someone cut Ichika off before we turn at the door, seeing a guy with white icy hair and gold eyes with Himari.

"He must be a 1st Class. He looks cocky and arrogant..." Leiko whisper next Kira.

"Not to mention that his eyes look like he was discharged from a crazy mental hospital..."

"For your information, I'm a guardian, not an Ass-Class so don't look in your mirror because I'm all like you... only stronger and better..." the stranger mention before we were a bit taken back.

"Now... who the bloody shit is Shiro Takaoski? I need to teach him a lesson to not to mess with Himari..." he added before he crack his knuckles with an emotionless expression.

"N-Nii-san, please not in s-school..." I heard Himari mumble from her hoodie as she hold him down. Did this guy taught her those skills from the last time we met her? Everyone got the chills after his words. Especially Shiro.

Also...

NII-SAN?!?

"W-What are you d-doing here? W-Whoever you are..." Mei stuttered. "The name's Itona Horibe... The one who's ready to kill someone for destroying Himari's souvenir..." he introduce before chills went down to everyone's spine while I 'try' to keep my cool down.

He might be short, but he does have the eyes to kill...

"Seriously, that was a cheap useless music bo-mmmffpphh!" Shiro was cut off by Akano shoving the basketball at his mouth.

"Himari, how's it-"

Akano stopped his sentence when Itona grab his collar and pinned him at the floor all of a sudden.

"You..."

"I-Itona-san..." Himari called again, but he ignore her.

"H-Hey! What the heck, man?!" Akano scream but the white hair guy name Itona didn't budge and only give a death stare.

"You're that red hair rotten rat who keeps bullying Himari, eh? You think I forgot about your death threats, Inoue?" He mention with bloodlust eyes before Himari quickly grab his wrist and pull him away, giving him the same bloodlust that's scarier and definitely matches sensei's eyes.

"Gomenasai, minna... I only came here for this..." Himari said in a whisper before she hand over a notebook before she grab Itona's wrist. "Let's go h-home..." she requested before he stare at her for a few minutes then turn to us- errmmm...

Shiro and Akano to be more specific...

"You might be strong... After me of course... but I'm not done with you both just yet..." he warned before he pull our classmate with him, leaving us in an awkward atmosphere.

Until Mitano broke it. "Is it just m-me or I would r-rather let a girl b-beat me up than mess up with that g-guy..." he said that only made the atmosphere worse...

"You're not helping..."

"Didn't you see his face!? He might be less scarier than Nagisa-sensei, but he is still terrifying!"

"This is your fault Shiro! If you didn't break Himari's precious souvenir, that guy won't even show up to beat up your ass!"

"Excuse me?! Why can't you guys blame Akano too?! That creepy shortie said that Akano did something to that mute creep too!!! Why not yell at him too?!"
____________________________________________________________________________________________

•Nagisa's POV•

Lunch break arrive so this time, I'll be heading to the gym. I was about to check my students, but no one was in the room. Please don't tell me that even in lunch, they skip too...

I sigh and head to the gym, seeing a lot of levels practicing. They even bought their instruments and already ready their song. I still haven't come up with anything. Chiba wasn't available because he has to help Hayami on her sport competition. And it's obvious that it will be archery to practice their eyesight on shooting...

Soon, my courage boost up a bit when I spot my students at the bench doing the same thing. Only lack with confidence and from the looks of it, not use to stages or competitions.

"Just when I thought I could be a good teacher for them..." I mumble in slight frustration before walking them, but got tackled down by the girls. I quickly make a move and did a knot technique, trapping them at the ground tangled up by their arms.

"G-Gomenasai if you t-thought that we are gonna a-attack, sensei! We just want a h-hug!" Rin wheeze from her tone before I put my hands on my mouth as my eyes widen in surprised.

"G-Gomen..." I quickly apologize before I help them got out. "Demo... why do you want to keep hugging me everytime I show up?" I added in confusion.

"The boys find it cute when we hug you! Look!" Shielle mention pointing at the other levels, seeing ALL THE BOYS staring at me while the others accidentally broke their drumstick with a slight pink cheeks and a bleeding nose.

"Don't tell me they are into me because they think I'm a girl again..." I ask with a groan before I facepalm.

"To be honest, you do look better than Leiko-chan, sensei... If you ever wear something hot, the guys are gonna go nuts!" Mei teased before I sweat drop. "I kinda did once and I won't be doing that again twice..." I blurt before she turn to me.

"You wore one once?"

"H-Hai. It was a-a..." a mission... " a game and I l-lost... so my classmates made a bet that if I lose, I have to wear a girl outfit..." I lied.

Not yet... Just not yet...

"Sensei..." Mizu called before I turn to him. "Himari give an unexpected visit this morning and she was with the guy name 'Itona'... I have to admit, Itona-san was scary, but you're more terrifying. Also, before they left, she give Akano-kun this..." he stated before handing me a disc.

"Eh?" I hesitate to grab it before putting it in. As soon as I start playing, I was shock at the music. It's smooth, calming, but at the same time... it has the spirit of a pop music. It was enough for us to win...

"She is s-so c-cool..." I mumbled before I look to everyone. "Come again, sensei?" Kuro repeated. "It's p-perfect! She has talent!" I complimented before half of hem cheered.

"Now that we have the music. It'll be easier for us guys to copy the beat..." Akano said before the guys who volunteered follow and start practicing.

"Sensei, Hirami-chan followed up behind the lyrics and I think Haru AND you should take a look at it..." Takeru added before I read the title, making me give a smile proudly.

Best of Me?... Heh, even she is just a student, I already felt she can beat me before graduation... I can't wait for you to kill me, Hirami... But first... you have to come back to us...

Suddenly, someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and saw Kai pointing someone and that someone was Yuri. She was just on the bench shaking.

"She has been like that since your 'friend' show up this morning. I think she lost her confidence since Horibe-san was giving the same expression the 1st Class gave last year... The way the other levels look at us was making us loose the courage to even stand up on stage..." Kuro explain nervously.

"Itona-kun... s-showed u-up?.."

"H-Hai. He told us that he was Himari's guardian, but we waren't sure... I mean, they didn't look related and Himari never mention her family... so it's weird when that guy show up out of the blue..."he explain before I sat next to Yuri.

She and I haven't talk much so she might start wondering why now. Not to mention that she and I aren't in a good condition from the last time...

~Flashback~

"Yuri, could be please pay attention?" I pleaded after dismissal.

"No! I mean, why would my waste the same energy I wasted on the same crap who didn't even try to teach us?! So why would I treat you like how my classmates treat you right now?!?"

"I wasn't forcing you. I just want you to understand..."

"I'm not stupid enough to fall for your 'innocent' smile and behaviour because I know at the end, you'll just leave us like everyone do!" She snap as she slap my hand away.

"Yuri-chan, you got to l-listen-"

"No! I'm done playing your bullshit acts! Everything was just an act! You are a liar!"

~End Of Flashbacks~

Gosh, I hate the words she spat to me that day. "Yuri-"

I quickly stopped as soon as she scream when I touch her shoulder. "What the heck?! You again?!" Her voice is echping around the gym, but lucky for me, no one was staring except the 3-5 Class.

"It's just me... Why are you so nervous anyway?" I ask calmly.

Comparing my expressipn to hers, it wasn't helping the team. "Me?! Nervous?! You've got to be shittin' me! I'm alright!" She responded before I slap her all of a sudden.

She hold her cheeks and look at me in disbelief. Including the class.

"Sorry, but I did that to wake you up. If you are, then why won't you stop freaking out? The threats are just words. If it was actions, then that's when you will freak out... Think about the other levels as children who wants to get their lollipops and that's the medal and trophy..." I remind her before stop shaking and sigh.

"It's not that easy... The last time I enter a competition, i-it... it didn't go so well..." she stuttered to answer.

"Tell me..."

"No..."

"Yuri-chan..."

"I said NO!

"Just please open to me just this once... Just this once... what exactly happen in your last competition..." I said with a serious tone before she start to have second thoughts.

After some minutes, she finally gave in. "I went to compete in my first and last volleyball contest... but I lost because I couldn't spike or block anything... The opponents were too strong..."

"Why did you enter the volleyball at the first place..."

"B-Because... onii-chan was playing... I have idolize him for so long and always wanted to be like him... He told me that he went to the Spring International Championship... and their competitors were the Shiritoriziwa... He was close to winning the trophy for this school... d-demo... their most important member and leader got into a serious injury...

Lucky enough, the Shiratozawa got disqualified... Although... onii-chan' group didn't hold it much longer because he needed one more volleyball player... volleyball for boys isn't that popular so they are lack of members and couldn't make their positions back to the top without their #1 player... He lost all his volleyball spirit just because of that accident... he keep blaming himself even their libero did it to protect him..." she pause before I went confused.

The guy who got into an accident was a libero... Not bad... but the move sounds dangerous...

"But I don't want their career to end... I enroll to this school to continue their volleyball club... but no one wants to join... I was freaking out that if I ever enter a contest, I will end up-" I stop her explanation when I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Sports and Music are different... but they are fun and serious at the same time... if you had the chance to compete, give yourself a chance to be in it..." I comforted before she look down at her lap.

"Hey, if it makes tou feel better, I just join the volleyball practice this morning..." I added before her eyes widen. "W-What?! But... you're a teacher! The club was only for junior and senior students!"

"Actually, I talked to Asano-kun about that sports club and he told me that age doesn't matter... as long as the member still look young like juniors and seniors, it's qualified..."

"Why would you join the club if you will be the shortest one out there?!"

Her expression was really funny and I couldn't help but laugh.

"That's what I want everyone to think... I might be tiny for everyone, but I can jump high like I was flying... And I will boost up your brother's spirit back... but for now... you have to stop thinking about the enemy and have fun in music for a while... We'll talk more about your volleybal life later...." I reminded before I ask Mei and Takeru to be in charged while I ask for the schedule of their exams.

•Yuri's POV•

He was really interesting, but I can't trust him just yet... After all, it wasn't easy...

And I was there... Including a familiar girl for...

A reason...

~Flashback~

"Nice receive!"

The internationals... It was all going so well, but onii-chan's team are 5 points apart from their opponant. "That's alright, gang! I'm still here and I'm getting our points back!" The short libero reminded before the team nod and began planning to outsmart them.

After some minutes, they finally catch up. One more point and there will be a tie...

Until this happen...

Shiritoriziwa's agressive member hit the ball with full force after one of his team toss the ball to him before it went flying to onii-chan' group.

"A quick forceful s-spike? Oh n-no..." I mumbled when it was heading straight to my brother.

"Kinoshita Ryu!"

"Onii-chan! Look out!" I scream my lungs out at the stadium in panic.

The ball was too powerful to be stopped, but someone jumped in front of him and took the hit. After that, the ball bounce back to the Shiritoriziwa players and landed perfectly at the back, hitting the space no one was one guard close to the white line, resulting a tie result between two teams.

My brother was so glad that they finally score a tie but his smile disappear when he spot his teammate clenching in his t-shirt while his breathing hitched as he gritted his teeth. He try to catch some air, but it was making it worse.

"****, d-daijaboudeska?..."

Shit... I didn't caught up with that guy's name...

"R-Ryu... t-tasukete..." he mumbled weakly in pain before he collapsed on the floor helplessly. The players were about to cheer until they stop when they notice one of their members at the ground, not moving.

"Onii-chan!!!!" A girl with crystal hair and blue eyes scream that made her voice echo like she was holding a mic as she run towards her brother.

"Wake up, p-please! P-Please!!!" She called again before she burst out crying loud.

"S-Shiota?! Shit! Guys, help out Shiota!"

The whole stadium panic and disqualified the Shiritoriziwa players because of their agressive #1 spiker... I was in total shock when I spot my brother shaking at the sight.

"ONII-CHAN!"

T-They lost their only h-hope...

~End of Flashback~

Music might be not a physical contest, but I'm scared that it might happen again... And it will...

Because sensei just join and he has the same l-last name... It was scaring me that he might end up like 'h-him'...

But just like he said... I got to stop thinking and practice for the band... Yuri, calm your nerves... Music isn't a sport... It's just a talent to show off what we have...

Music...

Just think about music...

Help your classmate in music...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.2K 250 15
[ warning ]: contains depression, self-harm, and smut. Nagisa, a boy in his year has always been antisocial. He's constantly bullied by others and tr...
197K 4.9K 12
Nagisa Shiota is now 25 years old. He is a teacher of failures by day and a deadly assassin by night. He can not only conceal his presence but also...
197K 5.8K 17
"I want you to look at me the way you look at him. Smile like the way you do when you're around him. Love me even more than you love him." Disclaime...
91.8K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...