Utaite Ships One Shots (On Ho...

By mahiru6

A book fulls of utaite one-shots. Sometimes a short series, but mostly a one-shots. I'll mostly write Sorama... More

When the bells rings
When the bells rings: Part 2
Why is it to be you? [A]
[ F and A] Happiness
[F] Blessing
Prolouge: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
Chapter 1: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
Babysitter, what this feeling called? (Satocolo, Part two)
Chapter 2: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
[A/F]Am I not enough? (SoraMafu)
[F]Mafumafu Harem (Mafumafu 10th Anniversary Special)
Chapter 3: A Bitter Me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
[F] Lies and Truth (Kashitsuki)
[F] Among Us Stream (SoraMafu)
[F] Mafumafu Birthday's Special
Announcement
たばこ (Urasaka)
Let's jump together. (Soramafu)
Utaite x KHR Crossover (Test)

When the bells rings: Part 3

183 5 17
By mahiru6

It's already two months since Mafumafu come back and became Soraru butler, the days they going is a good days. Soraru became embarassed and nervous around Mafumafu because of what he became. His Innocent Pure Angel Mafumafu is became a "Cool Butler Angel", that what everyone call him now.

"Mafumafu, can you take the documents in library? There's a important documents over there."

"Of course, Your Highness." Said Mafumafu as he leave to take the documents. ...Your Highness huh
Yes, Mafumafu not call him sora-chan or soraru since they reunite. The raven already tell Mafumafu to call him by his name not by "Your Highness" but the albino not gonna call him by his name. The reason is because, He's a butler and the raven is a Prince. That's why he can't call him that.

Hm? Ah, right maybe you don't know about this. Yes, Soraru is a Prince. A charming ikemen Prince in this country. Everyone dying want marry him or want him to be theirs. Of course he have a lot of request from a several country, and of course he rejected the request.  Because his heart just belong to one person,

"Your Highness, I've come back from take the documents."

Yes, his heart just belong to this person, the person that in front of him right now. He think deeply about the albino that he doesn't realize he staring at the albino for 3 minutes. "Umm, Your Highness? Are you okay?" Ask Mafumafu worried. Soraru snapped back to reality after thinking. "Eh? Ah, yes I'm okay, good work."

After he said that, he back to do his work, and then, he feels the albino staring him. As he feels uncomfortable with the stare, he ask the albino, "Umm, what's wrong Mafumafu?", The albino that start to snapped back response, "Ah no.. It's nothing Your Highness."

"Okay." Said soraru before go back working. But, he still can feel the stare from the albino and a  curious soraru decided to ask him once more time. "Mafumafu. I ask once again, why are you staring me?" Mafumafu tensed up for a bit, and not saying anything. "He~ so you not gonna tell your master huh." And the albino still not say nothing except, he have a tiny tinyy blush on the albino face. "Mafu." The albino suprised when he call him by his nickname, "Can you answer my question Mafu?" The albino that can't deny him, specially after the raven called him by his nickname. "Ca-can you not mad at me after I said it Your Highness?" The confuse soraru immediately answer it with no.

"I-I umm... I want ask something not important, and that is.." soraru became a little nervous after the albino said it. "Umm.... Yo-Your Highness. Ca-can I call your name..?" The suprised confuse soraru answer it, "Of course you can, I already tell you that you can call me by my name." The tensed up Mafumafu became nervous and want say something but hesitant. "So-"
so?

"So-
Soraru.."

Thump soraru heart skipped when he hear the albino say his name. He want hear the albino said his name a lot, ah, how he want take the albino to his room and do many things. (Ahem, for a dirty minded reader. I think you already what I was talking about
( ˘ ͜ʖ ˘))

"Mafuー"
"Soraru!" Said the albino as he hugged soraru tightly. "Soraru, soraru, soraru, soraru, soraru!" Ahh, why is he so cute.
"Ma-mafu? What's wrong to make you say my name a lot ahaha."

The albino still stay silent and suddenly hug the raven tightly. "Ma-mafu? What's wrong?" Mafumafu still not saying anything and just hug soraru tightly as the raven going to dissapear.

"....Mafu? You okay?" Soraru asked as he hug the albino back and pat his head. "So-soraru... I-I love you.." Soraru suprised when he hears that but happy, as the raven pat and hug the albino tightly too.

"Yes, I know. I love you too Mafu." Soraru said as he kissed the albino forehead and pat him again.

Soraru... no, sora-chan. I will definitely not let you die.

=====================

"Mother? I'm here, I heard you're calling me so I came here-"

".....mo-mother?" What the..

Soraru can't believe what he saw in front of him. Blood everywhere, the guards are killed, most importantly, his mother. His mother, the Queen is laying on the ground.

"Mo-mother!" The raven immediately go to his mother and start to held ger body and turn it around. The Queen get stabbed in her stomach,

He flinched when he hear a footsteps that became closer with him. He prepared to fight when the enemy come, he in guard.

As the enemy come, the raven start to slash and beat the enemy with his sword.  Blood in his clothes, blood in his sword, and blood on the floor. He can't really focus on anything except beat the enemy up.

After he done beat the enemy, he swung his sword so the blood on his sword will gone. He thinking, why suddenly a enemy come, why now?

Mafu! Where is he?!

He starting to worry about the albino, now that the castle is in attack he worried that something will happen with the albino.

He run so fast, so fast and search for the albino. He heard a scream, and It's from the garden.

Mafu..!

He run, until he reached the garden and see, the albino being attacked and surrounded by the enemy. Some of the enemy is died but, It's too much for the albino to handle it.

He go to the albino and start to slash the enemy until there's no one in his surrounding.

"Mafu! You alright?!" The albino have a scratch on his face and hand but other than that It's fine. "I'm fine, how about you soraru?"

"I'm fine, I'm glad I have my sword with me." Soraru said hold his sword. "I see... that good."

"....soraru, half of the knights in the castle is gone." The raven taken aback by that, he looked down dissapoint that he can't protect everyone.

"Haha~ so you are the prince~"

The two quickly looking behind and in position to fight. "Who are you?! Are you the one that attack this castle?!"

"I'm Barza Quilton, greetings Your Highness, and yes... I'm the one that attack you and your mother~"

Soraru taken aback, shocked for what he say. "Why you do such a thing?!" Soraru said raising his voice, "Why huh.. of course because, I want this country."

"What?!" The man, Barza is coming closer to soraru and there Mafumafu stood infront of soraru to defend him. But then, Barza kick the albino as Mafumafu is in the ground.

"Mafu-" he look at his side and.. a sword is flying at him, caused a scratch in his cheek. The raven can't move because of the shock by the sword.

"I give you two choices, give up and give us the country. Two...

If you don't want to then...
You have to die and let this country mine."

"Of course the people in this country will not be harmed. Just you that will die."

"Well?"

The raven don't know what to say, It's too sudden even for the raven. He can't decide so suddenly but... if he can save his people.. his important person.. then, he just have to choice that.

He look at the albino that in the ground, the albino just watch the raven and look troubled and mumbled, 'don't do it'.

But unfortunately, the raven already made his choice.

Looking to Barza, as he said his choice. "I've decided."

"What choices did you choice I wonder, Soraru-sama~"

Soraru stay silent for a sec, "I will choose..

The second choice."

===============

"Stupid! Stupid soraru-sama, tsupid stupid stupid soraru... stu-stupid.. sora-chan.."

The albino just looking down while crying for a bit. "I'm sorry mafu.. I don't want this too.. I-I don't want to die.."

"Then, why did you choice the second one?! Why?! Why..

Why sora-"

He started to feel a droplets dropping to the floor. He knows It's maybe his tears but It's not. Slowly looking up he widened his eyes, to think the cause of the droplets dropping is not him but, the person in front of him.

"So-soraru?"

"I don't want to die either, I don't want to! I want to live with you, I want to start a new life with you.."

That moment the raven don't know, he just made his life left nothing in the future.

==========

Finally the time has come, the time where, the Prince, Soraru will be, 'Executed'.

This country will ruin be over soon as he gone, he knew that giving up his life for this country to not ruined can't change anything because the results will be the same.

But he don't have any choice, It's his life, It's his fate, that's why he can't deny it.

If he gone.. then, the albino will be alright. Yes, that's all made the raven mind in peace. Ahaha, if we can die together in peace, I would love that.

"Soraru-sama,"

The raven snapped out of his thought as he look to beside him. "..what Mafu?"

The albino not saying anything for a minute before say something, the raven feel a bad feeling.

"Soraru-sama.. please wear my clothes and run away from here."

"Eh, what do you saying? Mafu..?"

Mafumafu not saying anything, just stay silent while looking down. The raven became more anxious with the silence.

"Mafu..? If I gonna run away, then let's go together-"

"No we can't!"

"If we run away together that Barza will after us and search us for a long time and you can't have a life in a peace. That's why.. please go alone."

Soraru still shock about everything, run away? Alone? Why, why he alone.

"B-but, what about you Mafu?" The raven ask as he received the clothes the albino gave him.

"....I'm sorry soraru-sama, but we can't go together.. I will be The prince of this country instead of you and you will be the butler."

Soraru taken aback, not believing what Mafumafu just said. If he and him switching, it will be busted isn't it? Because of his hair color and Mafumafu color hair.

"Don't worry Soraru-sama, we will not be busted. I will cast a magic on us two and made everyone see us me as you, and you as me. Don't worry, I'm sure nobody will knows.."

The albino said hold soraru hand. The raven doesn't want to run away alone.. not leaving the albino. But he don't want to die either..

The raven can't think straight, he can't think aside of Mafumafu and run away. He can't deny what Mafumafu said and just change his clothes with the albino.

After he done change, the albino start to cast a spell on him and himself. "Now, everyone see us me as prince and you as butler. You can unspell the spell whenever you want. You can turn it to back."

The albino told him, after he said that he smiled.

"Soraru, take good care. Ama-chan and everyone will pick you up after I... gone. You will be living with everyone in there and maybe you will find a job! Ahaha..

Take care Soraru, I'm glad I meet you."

Soraru that shocked and can't pick a right word, he just stay silent again.. not saying anything.

"Soraru.. no.. Sora-chan..

I love you!"
The albino said with a bright smile and a small tears in his eyes.

At that moment he started to let out his feeling, crying and hug the albino tight. He just can say sorry and sorry many times to him.

Then, he parted the hug and run away from behind the albino while crying.

I'm sorry Sora-chan.. but, It's for you, I will do anything if It's for to save you.

The door opened and a many knights is surrounded the albino, which now It's a raven. "Well, then shall we start?" Barza ask,

"...yes."

==============

The raven that just ran away, now sitting in a place where no one can found him and where he could see the execute place.

The raven just can crying and apologize many times to Mafumafu and to his mother. He apologize that he powerless and can't protect his important person.

A sudden voice and scream could be heard, ah.. It's finally time..

He walked to where he could see the place and watch it while he hiding.

His friend.. no, his important person is now in a execute place, standing while his hands is tied by the rope.

He can't bear to watch it, he just can't, It's too much for him. He started to see the people in down that protest, crying and sad. Among the people crowd, he spot his friends. Amatsuki, Kashitaro and the others. They watch it and all crying.

Just watching that made his heart heavy and feel guilty for this to happen.

"Now, I hereby to execute The Prince of This Country, Soraru."

A loud of protest could be heard, and many said don't kill him and he's a good person. Of course everyone don't want their precious prince would not be executed, but everyone doesn't know that it was not the real prince except his friends.

Before he executed, he look around and look up where the raven is there. Their eyes meet, the albino smiling at him while he just can't smile and just crying more.

"I will execute him in 5!"

The albino smiling and stare the raven with a warm gaze before said something.

"3!"

Haa..

"1!"

"When the bells rings, It's means it gave us the blessings."

The rang of the bell on the church start to heard of his surrounding, many scream, cry and protest could be heard.

"It's not fair.. It's not fair you know..
I not having any meaning if you not here..

Hey.. if we reincarnated someday.. let's be together again.."

~Fin~

Heyheyhey~ Im done with this series UwU

Okay, I will tell you from what reference is this. It's from a vocaloid song that called,

The Servant of Evil.

Well, if you guys know about it, it will make you guys say, "ahhh" wwww

And.. ATR LIVE IS THE BEST AHH MAFUMAFU IS SO CUTE, SORARU IS SO CUTE. FOR SORAMAFU FANS, IM HAPPY TO SEE SORAMAFU MOMENTS TvT

Otsu🍛sama~ I will sleep now~

~See you next time~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 3.5K 41
Mafu is in his freshmen year and when a new student comes to the school, he learns something new about the infamous school delinquent, Soraru This is...
48.1K 1.2K 53
This is the third soramafu oneshots I'm working on haha~ hope you guys will enjoy it as much as the other two! *credits to da artist*
21K 674 20
❝Freedom is an addicting drug, isn't it?❞ .•.•.•.•. ⚠️Warning ⚠️: This book contains strong language, depression, angst, gore, and violence. ⁑-_ᴜɴ...
153K 3.9K 65
Time for SoraMafu (some are not SoraMafu)...it's been a long time since I ship these two...if Mafu-san or Soraru-san read this, please don't take thi...