The Devil Inside - BTSxOC - *...

由 FarCryFourth

Marina unintentionally made a deal with a demon. Seven of them, to be exact. Now she has to see the contract... 更多

Devils
Dreamcast
The Deal
A Walk in the Park
Watching
Hold Me Down
If You Can
Warm
Demanding
Spice
Quest...ions
Game On
Finally
Court
First
Three
Only Human

Give

637 47 4
由 FarCryFourth

Marina was in awe, looking at the sleeping demon next to her.

How could a devil look so angelic?

She stared at his serene features, his long lashes fanning over cherub cheeks, luscious lips pouted and parted as puffs of breath left evenly. He rolled to his back, an arm flopping over his eyes as he smacked his lips and mumbled cutely in his sleep, the sheets falling low on his torso to give her a delicious view of his honey-toned chest and abs.

As slowly and quietly as she could, Marina slipped beneath the covers, moving like a thief in the night until she got to her prize. Ready as any full-blooded man in the morning, she didn't have to prep him before she put her plan into action.

"Mmmngh," Jimin moaned, his arm sliding over his face to fist his hand into his own hair, "S-Sugarplum...mmmbaby yeah..."

Marina smiled to herself, a thrill of power tingling through her as he became more and more vocal, her head bobbing up and down, eyes tearing up and her hand pumping what wouldn't fit in her mouth. She felt his hands grip the sides of her head over the sheets, holding her still while he flexed his thighs and pump up into her hot mouth. She balanced herself on his legs, letting him fuck her mouth, not even bothering to suppress the sound as she gagged when he hit the back of her throat. Feeling him twitch and the vein on the underside of his dick harden with rising seed, she dug her nails in, pressing her nose to his pelvis.

"Ohgodyes!" he cried out his voice deeper with morning rasp, "Takeit takeit FUCK!"

He spilled tightly in the back of her throat, leaving her humming in pleasure as she swallowed greedily. She tapped his thigh, making him let her up to breathe again, a croaking giggle emitting as she lifted the sheets to look at his fucked out daze.

"Good morning," she laughed again, making him huff out incredulously.

"Indeed," he wiped his hand down his face, reaching for her and pulling her up to straddle over him as he kissed her sweetly, "What was that for?"

Marina shrugged, "I just think it was my turn to be the one with hidden surprises for once."

Jimin growled, flipping them over so he hovered above her, his hardening length pressing against her thigh, "Well, you definitely surprised me," he groaned, thrusting into her in shallow strokes, "But turnabout is fair play, my little Sugarplum."

--{-@

**little time skip**

The upside to living with idol demons, that one wasn't sure about what to do with, was that they often had busy schedules and left one alone other than visits of the lustful variety in one's dreams. The downside to living with seven highly attractive men with busy schedules, is that one often found oneself bored, hard up, or both, with no one around to cure the ailments.

Marina happened to be both, sitting in the living room of the huge mansion, self mani-pedi dry and looking glossy, sprawled on the couch lazily while watching television. It'd only been a week, but luckily there was a little entertainment to be found. The devils had not only human cable and streaming, but also both from their world, and Marina found herself rapt in a steamy drama about a rich demon princess and her poor-but-ridiculously-handsome servant boy. They knew they could never fall in love, but their adventures in and out of the bedroom were enthralling.

She was biting her lip, watching the male demon spank the princess soundly in the stables, when Namjoon suddenly materialized at her feet on the couch with two plastic bags in his hands. Putting her hand over her heart from the fright, Marina kicked out at him spitefully, which he, of course, dodged with a chuckle.

"What in the world are you watching?" Namjoon asked, leaning forward and stopping Marina from switching off the loud moans, "Ooh...looks like you found DCTV."

"Are all female demons so...leggy?" she asked, sitting up with a curious brow, "They all must be as tall as you to have legs that long." Her eyes went wide, "If she's as tall as you...how tall is he?" she breathed, looking back at the screen with glittering eyes.

"We come in all shapes and sizes," Namjoon rolled his eyes, "But there isn't much in the way of diverse representation when it comes to TV, something the demonalia and human world have in common." He looked at the couple, "Neither of them are that hot, anyway," he grumped, pulling a can of beer from one of the bags and offering it to her.

"You're joking," she looked at him like he had grown a second head, "I would legitimately fuck either one of those two until I died from a stroke."

Namjoon grinned, "Except you can't, until your contract is filled or voided," he took a sip of his beer, eyeing her shocked expression over the rim.

Marina gasped, "What? Why?"

"We can only hold one contract at a time, as can the human we are pacted with" he shrugged, "There are loopholes, but that's the gist of it."

"Loopholes?"

"Like, say, a human who wishes for something that involves more than one demon at once," he gave her a pointed look.

Realization dawned on her face, "So you can't..."

"Nope."

"That seems like a shitty bargain. For everyone."

"You don't understand," he smiled, scooting closer and putting her lower legs over his lap, "When a demon is impacted, they flip an instinctive switch. We want nothing more than to fulfill the contract while it lasts. I'm told it's the same for the human involved as well."

That explained the non-stop horny.

"It makes both parties more compliant, more susceptible," he explained, "More unable to resist the nature of the pact." He smiled wickedly, "I think the bigger question here, Princess," he looked at the screen again, watching the couple make out heavily for a brief moment, "Is why you were sitting here all alone, watching dirty devil porn in the middle of the afternoon?"

"it's not porn!" she screeched, curling her legs closer to her body as Namjoon began to crawl over her, "I-it's not my fault your species is perverted!"

Namjoon laid soft kisses over her arm and up her shoulder, "You know we've never done any of this stuff with a human in real life, right?" he asked, eyebrow lifted sexily as he continued to crowd her space and hover over her. He chuckled when Marina simply nodded, eyes wide and lips parted, "Well, there this one thing I've been dying to try with a human."

--{-@

"Oh yes! Fucking YES!" Marina yelled out, head tipped to the ceiling, "Three queens!" She gathered the fake chips from the center of the table, laughing maniacally, "You're my bitch! You're my bitch! And you," she pointed at Jimin with a wink, "Are definitely my bitch."

Jimin winked back, throwing her a finger heart and smooching his lips, "Definitely."

"That's not really something to be proud of," Namjoon scowled at him, earning a confirming nod from Taehyung.

"You've never been her bitch before," Jimin cooed, propping his chin on his hand and looking at Marina like a lovesick puppy, "Sugarplum gets what Sugarplum wants."

Marina laughed, sifting her hands through the plastic poker chips, "I can't believe you guys have never done this before!" she giggled, taking another swig of her drink. She grimaced at the strong alcohol, "What is this stuff called again?"

"Technically, it's called bditcywz vrulc," Taehyung chuckled, "But most of us just call it Hellbrew." He reached over, tipping the bottom down to stop Marina from taking another large gulp, "You should slow down, Little One, it takes a while to kick in."

"There's hardly any in here," she pointed to her coffee mug that had only been filled just over halfway, "You guys seem to be doing fine," she motioned their their pint glasses.

"We're demons," Namjoon reminded her, "And well-practiced at that. We'll be just fine."

Marina got an evil glint in her eye, pursing her lips to the side, "So then, you'd be just fine with upping the stakes in our little game here?"

Namjoon tilted his head, "What'd you have in mind?"

**an hour later **

"I got hustled," Marina pouted, laying down her cards down on the table with a huff, "You guys said you'd never done this before."

"To be fair," Namjoon laughed as Taehyung ditched his shirt and Jimin took off his belt, "I said we hadn't ever done this with a human before."

Marina was too tipsy to care, She still had her wits about her, but her give-a-fucks were long gone. Shrugging, she crossed her arms and lifted her tank top over her head, flailing a little when her hair got caught in it on the way off. She giggled at her slight lack of coordination, flipping her hair off of her face, only to find three sets of eyes looking at her darkly.

"What?" she looked over herself, "Do I have something on me?"

Jimin smiled, licking his lips, "Well, for me, I just like seeing you without your clothes on," he purred, "But your...choice in attire...crosses the line between a couple of particular kinks for these two here."

Marina looked down at her matching grey-cotton bra and panties with Sailor Moon designs on them, "This?"

"I like anime,"  Taehyung eyed the Cosmic Heart Compact over her left breast, imagining the perky nipple beneath it.

Namjoon scrubbed his hand over his face, "And I like...cute." He gave her a pained expression, "Did you have to leave your socks on?"

"I didn't want my feet to get cold," Marina gave them incredulous looks, "This is what does it for you two?" she motioned over her body, "You both know I have, like, a hundred sets of pretty sinful lingerie upstairs, right?"

"Those are nice, Princess," Namjoon smiled as he scooted closer to her, making her heartrate jump, "I actually enjoy them a lot. There's not a man in the world that doesn't want his partner to dress themselves in a pretty package and offer themselves up like a present just for him." His hand slid over her bare thigh, his face filling her view, "But when they wear something so...plain and adorable...something comfortable...it means they're not trying to seduce him. He sees the innocence they're wearing instead. It makes him want to," he paused, breathing right at her ear, "Ruin them."

Marina looked to the others for confirmation on Namjoon's seductive theory, "Where did they go?" she breathed out, noticing the other two chairs were empty.

"Jimin has to wait," Namjoon grinned like a cheshire cat, "Taehyung is probably shopping online." He lifted her tresses and sifted them through his fingers, "I'm guessing Sailor Jupiter, unless he finds a suitable wig."

"O-oh," she felt a blush creep up her neck as she stared into the chocolate pools inches from her own eyes, "S-so, you like cute girls more than sexy girls?" she asked quietly.

"I think they're one in the same."

She felt her body heating up, Namjoon's close proximity and large hands rubbing circles on her legs making her head swim. He hands made their way from her thighs to her waist, lifting her quickly and setting her butt on top of the poker table just long enough to sweep the chips and cards to the side before laying her on her back.

His lips were as lush as she expected, but his kisses much more tender. His hands touched with a softness that surprised her, his mouth on her skin exploratory and...sweet. His moans were low and soft as he brushed his lips over her cheeks, neck, shoulders, even the insides of her wrists. His hands massaged her breasts, neither thrumming them or groping them, but palming them gently as he laid his open mouth to the valley between them as well over her ribs and stomach with light sucking kisses. He was dominant, his aura exuding the power one would expect from a otherworldly demon, but he was also patient as he fueled Marina's desire to the point of combustion. Each movement was slow and measured, meant entirely for her ego and pleasure, until he could pull those words from her that was he dying to hear.

"Namjoon...please..."

With a satisfied groan, he let his nimble fingers find the clasp at the front of her bra, popping it open and slowly pushing it back and away from her heaving breasts. He slowly stood up, peeling her printed panties down her thighs and kissing her calves and ankles as he took them off of her legs, but leaving her socks on as he gave her a sinful wink and pulled at the fabric with his teeth. He pulled off his shirt and divested himself of his boxers, one hand stroking his generous erection while the other pushed her leg up a little higher.

"Ohit'sbig," Marina gasped as he breached her opening, "Joonie, please kiss me."

"You can take it," he smiled, leaning over her to take her mouth with his own, speaking against her lips, "I know you can, Princess. Just for me."

He rocked into her, forceful but shallow, avoiding stimulation to her g-spot while still making sure she felt the stretch and drag of him. His tempo was slow and masterful, his face showing euphoria rather than the stress of his restraint, like he could literally feel himself inside her for forever and be perfectly content. His kiss pulled at her soul, robbing her of breath and pushing her even closer to the edge. His ears rang with her moans, her own filled with his deep voice that offered her endless praise and worship. It was nearly overwhelming the different ways he found to give her pleasure without making her break over the crest.

He had all the time in the world. He just needed to hear that final point. The one that told her he had pushed her past the point of control. With a rolling motion, he dipped his head a licked over her taut nipple in the slowest flick.

"Joonie...Namjoon please...oh god...p-please, I need..please...please..."

Her sporadic moans turned to sobs, chanting and begging for him, her fingers grasping his hair almost to the point of pain. Tears rolling out of the corners of her eyes.

There it was.

He growled deep from his chest, giving her all of his cock and making the table creak on its legs from the speed and depth he delivered his thrusts. Marina came in a sobbing moan within four strokes, clenching around him as she throbbed in rhythmless intervals, body tensing rigidly. He lifted himself, angling to where he would be stroking in just the right spot when her body was pliant again. Her gasp and whimper brought an arrogant smirk to his face, knowing he had her where he wanted her.

And still, she begged.

Marina drew hiccuping breaths that ended on sobs that sounded almost pained, the symphony making him harder within her, aching to burst. He doubled his power, his hips pistoning at an inhuman speed, his voice breaking forth in pitched staccato. He felt is completion breaking through, making his hips stutter and move to long, snapping, bruising thrusts, dragging out Marina's orgasm in broken convulsions.

She cried again, quivering and clinging to him with her thighs, her greedy pussy sucking him and holding him as she milked his cock with her walls. She opened her eyes, drinking in the view of Namjoon's mouth hanging open, the look of dazed bliss making him glow like his bronzed skin was made of neon. His stomach flexed, twitching through the last waves as he came deep inside of her, his panting breaths caressing the air around him just before he fell to her body and delivered another soul-shattering kiss.

Their mouths moved together until their breathing decreased back to normal, their hands smoothing over one another in comfort and thanks as their hearts pounded against one another chest to chest. Silently, Namjoon picked her up and carried her to her room, laying down with her on top of him, petting her hair and whispering tender words of affection. Their bodies still connected, they fell asleep in one another's arms as if they had been lovers for decades, his body keeping hers warm as she tumbled into slumber.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

261K 25.1K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
197K 7.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
606K 9.4K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...