Who Are You || Astro Rocky x...

By Rille2020

WHO ARE YOU is a romance story in which a girl, named Lee Min-a (reader), who has a tough and lonely life dec... More

Prologue
☆ Chapter 1 ☆
☆ Chapter 2 ☆
☆ Chapter 3 ☆
☆ Chapter 4 ☆
☆ Chapter 6 ☆
☆ Chapter 7 ☆
☆ Chapter 8 ☆

☆ Chapter 5 ☆

127 25 27
By Rille2020

[Rocky's POV]

--At the fried chicken fast food restaurant--

I looked down at my watch and it was exactly 6pm when I entered the restaurant that we discussed previously. I searched around to see if any of my friends had already reached. Oh, they're over there!

As I walked towards the table that they're sitting at, I noticed that everyone else had already arrived except for Jinjin and Myungjun. I took a seat next to Sanha, who was sitting alone, and playing his game, as Eunwoo and Moonbin were sitting next to each other.

Eunwoo: "Hey Rocky, you're here. I thought you were together with Soo Min? Where is she?"

Should I tell them what actually happened just now..?  Hmm... I don't think Soo Min would want me to tell others.. right..? I don't think she'll like it. I think it's better if-

Eunwoo: "Hey Rocky. You there? Hello? You there?"   I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Eunwoo.

Rocky: "Huh? Oh, right. Umm. She said that she had to do something important, so she went back home first."

Eunwoo: "I thought you said she is free today."

Rocky: "Yeah, she was. It was a last minute change."

Eunwoo: "Oh okay then."

--Time Skip--

As Myungjun and Jinjin entered the restaurant, we noticed that they were looking around and searching for us, so we called them over and they started making their way towards our table. Once they sat down on the chair, I wanted to ask them questions but Sanha beat me to it.

Sanha: "Wow.. *claps* Look at the time, it's already 6.15pm. You two are sooo early. Where did you guys go.. Did y'all fall into the toilet bowl or what?" *evil laughter*

Jinjin: "We just lost track of time."

Sanha: "Ohhh. I think I know the reason why you're late. You can't find your way here, your eyes are too small." *evil laughter*

I almost spat out my drink when I heard what Sanha said and everyone at our table laughed while Jinjin glared at Sanha.  *MJ, Sanha, Eunwoo, Moonbin, and Rocky's laughter in background*

Jinjin: "Yah! Come over here!"   He gestured his hand 'come here' at Sanha.

Sanha: "Wait, wait. Ah hyung. No."  'Oh no, I'm in trouble.'   Sanha muttered and it was loud enough for me to hear it, and Sanha tried to escape from Jinjin in the restaurant.

[Your POV]

--Back at home--

Once I reached home, I picked up my steps as I rushed up the stairs towards the direction of my room. As soon as I opened the door, I walked towards my desk and quickly rummaged the pile of books that were on the table to see if my diary was kept there.

I remember seeing it here somewhere when I first reached home from the hospital that day.. Hmm, where did I left it..?

Ahh.. Found it.

I picked up my diary that was hiding in between the pile of textbooks and flipped the pages of my diary from one side to the next. *fluttering sounds of the turning pages*

As I flipped the pages of the diary back and forth, trying to search for anything extraordinary, I finally came to a halt as 2 pictures that were placed side to side in the diary immediately caught my eye.

The first photograph on the left depicts two young twin girls, who look like they are around 5~6 years old. The girl on the left had her hand rested on the other girl's shoulder, and they are standing side-by-side.

They are dressed in a white round neck t-shirt with similar mini overall corduroy dresses that has a front pocket, and the only difference is the colour of the overall dresses. One is burgundy (dark red purple) while the other is brown in colour.

[Flashback]

(In this first scene, it shows the two young twin girls who are in the photo playing outdoors at a orphanage home.)

"Tag, you're it! Try to catch me now!" *a girl runs away and giggles*

*laughs* "I'm going to catch you!" *chases after the girl*

The sound of our laughter was bright and cheerful like dandelions in the summer days. There were also sounds of the bird chirping and tweeting happily at the heavenly sound of our laughter, it was as if they were contagious.

Our laughter would even echo into the room in the orphanage home, and made the place livelier. Even the caregiver, who have been watching us for a while, had a wide smile on her face.

--Time Skip--

(This is still a flashback, and in this scene, the two young girls are sitting down at the table in a room at the orphanage home.)

"Min-a. Come over here." 

I turned my head towards the caregiver, and she had a smile on her face before she was gesturing me to come over. I walked towards her direction and once I stepped out of the room, I noticed a man and a woman who looked like they were in their thirties, were standing near the counter.

"Min-a. I want you to meet Lee Hyun Bin and Song Hye-Rim. They will be your adoptive parents."

I looked at them and bowed respectfully, "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Min-a. It's nice to meet you."

"Annyeong Min-a. You don't have to be so formal with us, we will be your parents afterall."   the woman replied and I nodded in approval.

"Will you be adopting my twin sister as well? Her name is Soo Min."   I asked.

"No we're not. We only want to adopt one, not two children."

"Then I can't go with you. I want to be with my sister. We promised to be together." 

As I turned around wanting to return to the room, I came to a halt as I noticed that Soo Min was right there, just beside the door, listening to our conversation.

"Min-a.. You should go.. with them.. They want to adopt you afterall.."   Soo Min said.

"B-but.. we promised to get adopted together. I want to be your sister, in the same family. I don't want to be separated from you.."   I felt my eyelids getting puffy and tears started to appear slowly from my eyes.

"No, it's fine. You should go.. I won't forget you. We will meet again."

"Let's make a promise."

"What promise?"

"Promise me that we will continue to remember each other even if we are apart, and we will meet again in the future." 

I held out my pinky finger at Soo Min, and soon after she locked her pinky finger onto mine and sealed it. We hugged for a long time before separating from each other's embrace.

"I'll miss you.. eonni. (means older sister)"   I said.

"Me too.."   Soo Min replied.

--End of flashback--

After the flashback, I was so shocked that my mouth was wide open. There were many thoughts flowing through my mind. W-what...? I.. have a twin sister...? But.. why can't I remember anything...? How did I forget about her...?

I looked down at the second picture on the right side of the diary and it shows a class group photo taken in a school, which has around 25~30 students and they looked around 17~18 years old. The students are wearing school uniforms which is a short sleeve white blouse/shirt with blue striped ribbon/tie, and navy-blue pleated skirt/trousers.

As I observed carefully at the picture, I noticed that among the group of 25~30 students in the class photo, there was one familiar face that I was able to recognize...

To be continued...

------------------

Hi guys! I hoped you have been enjoying my book. Do comment below your thoughts on this chapter.

Please continue to vote and give this book lots of love and support^^ Thank you so much for reading and giving your support♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 281 38
[Completed] "WHAT!!What do you have that makes you so different from every other guy!!!" I don't understand... Why does it hurt so much... A young g...
20.5K 612 35
Hiya im backkk~💕💕 This book will be different from my other one :) Not that much though lmao Please read the first thing before reading for a bit o...
805 166 24
Can you please give me one last hug?? It's the story of 2 best friends and their journey towards each other. One of them isn't fully aware of his fee...
90.5K 2.8K 34
[OC X LEE DONGMIN] ❝SHE WANTS ME. NOT MY LOOKS, BUT ME.❞ in which he wanted someone to see him as he saw himself. started : [ 12/12/18 ] finished :...