I'd rather die

By Lmendez10_2005

Lydia was at hogwarts for the first year. Been gone for four years and is now finally returning back. She's... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one

Chapter six

7 1 0
By Lmendez10_2005

"Draco's not here to save you" he says to me. I try to wiggle out. I let out a little sob. He comes up to me. Puts his hand on my face. I close my eyes. He kisses me. I try to wiggle out. "Let me go" I say as I continue to cry. "Let her go. She not worth it anyway" crabbe says. "I hate you" I say to him. "Well baby that makes two of us" he says. They start to walk away. I pick up my books.  I let out a sob as I wipe the tears away.

I stand up and run to the bathroom. I drop my books on the floor as I fall to my knees and cry. I take off my robe as it falls. I put my head in my knees as I just cry. I let out  a little scream. Eventually after 30 minutes of crying in the bathroom. I'm able to collect myself. I pick up my books and my robe. I put it back on and fix my mascara. I walk out and make my way to slughorns class. I stop outside the door.

"Myles. Your late" he says. "Yeah..um I- I had to deal with something" I say stuttering. He looks at me. "Take a seat next to Malfoy please" he says. I make my way towards Draco. As I get seated Draco looks at me slightly.  "so class as I said..." professor starts but my minds  to clouded to listen to what he was saying. Tears continue to fall.  I keep my eyes focused on the kid infront  of me. "Myles, myles" I hear the  teacher say.

I look up at him. "Is everything alright" he says. I look down at the floor then back up. "Everything is brilliant professor" I say smiling slightly. "That's it for class today" I hear him say. I stand and rush out of the class. I run down the hallway. Up the stairs into my dorm and straight into my room. I throw  my books on the bed. I take off my robe. My tights and my shirt. I grab black pants with little rips in then and my green crop top sweater.

Fuzzy and really warm. I fix my mascara. I grab my wand. I put on my black heals. I open my door. I shut it behind me. I walk down that stairs seeing crabbe, goyle on the couch smirking at me as I glare at them. As I see Draco standing right behind them.  I look up at him. Tears starting to well up in my eyes. I walk out of the dorm and run down the stairs.  A tear falls down. I see Ron, Harry and hermione with..the twins?.

Fred and George look up at me as they notice I'm staring. I smile at them as tears fall down my face.  They smile right back. I run straight towards them and into Fred's  arms. "Aww I missed you!" I say as he hugs me tightly in his arms and swings me in a circle. He puts me down as I give George a hug. "I've missed you to of course"I say  giving him a hug and peck on the cheek. "I didn't get a kiss" Fred says. I give him a peck.

"Quidditch practice. You should come watch us practice" Harry says. I look at him. "You guys go. I'll catch up" I say. They smile at me and walk away. I see Ron turn around and do our surfs up hand shake. I smile sadly at him and do it back. I start to walk. Down the hall. "Mind if I join you" I hear a voice behind me say. I turn around. Draco. "I don't mind" I say. I turning  back around.  "Why were you crying" he says. "No reason" I say looking at him.

"I promise I'm okay" I whisper to him. "I have quidditch practice wanna come watch" he says. I look at him. "Sure" I say. We start walking out side and towards the field. "You look really fine today" he whispers. I turn to look at him as he has a small tint of blush on his cheeks. "Thanks Malfoy. Your not to bad yourself" I say smiling. He grabs my hand and interlaces our fingers together. "I know that's not the real reason" he says. I look at him. "It doesn't matter" I say look back at him.

We reach the field as I move my hand. "You know this is the only place I don't have to fake being mean to my bestfriends" I say giving hermione a hug.  I see her smirk at Malfoy. I turn to look at as he's blushing even harder.  I remove my arms from around her and walk to give Ron a hug. " what are we doing besides watching you play  quidditch" I say to Harry.

"Teaching you to fly a broom" he says "I know how to fly one" I say looking at him. "Who taught you" he says. I look at him. "My father" I say. He looks at me. "Don't believe me" I say. "Malfoy broom" I say. He hands me his broom. I hop on it and start to fly. "Do you believe me now potter!" I yell looking down. "Come down here or your gonna get hurt" I hear hermione say. "It's alright if I get hurt hermione"I say flying back down and hoping off Draco's broom. I hand it to him.

"Are you alright" I hear him say. "I'm perfect" I say. I look at him. I go sit back down as Fred comes sitting next to me and George on the other side. "What's going on talk to me" he says. I look at them. "I'm alright I promise" I say. "Tell us" George says. "You know crabbe and goyle. Draco's sidekicks" I say. They shake their heads.

"Well.."

Hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535 2 24
it's been a few months since Harry Potter defeated voldemort. the school is back and running and harry, Hermione, and Ron are back. Minerva is now he...
13.3K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
3.6K 45 54
"This is the student you will be tutoring. I trust you will get his grades up in a short amount of time." "No worries, Professor, you can count on m...
55.1K 1.1K 20
(Completed) Iris and Harry live with the Dursleys' together. Harry sleeps in the cupboard under the stairs. Iris sleeps in the basement with the mice...