My Guess Monster (TendouxOC)[...

נכתב על ידי Saltychild57

Minami Ushijima, a 2nd year transfer to Shiratorizawa Academy, was not ready for what her school year had in... עוד

Info
1. Exchange Student
2. Nightmare
3. Shopping Trip
4. JuSt A fIlLeR cHaPtEr
5. First Practice
6. Studying
7. Practice Match(and terrible events)
8. Date
9. Confession
10. Good Enough
11. News
12. Training Camp
13. Mom?
14. Vs. Karasuno
15. My Paradise
16.Stupid Weak Immune System
17. Shiratorizawa Youth Camp
18. Cupid
19. Last Date Pt. 1
20. Last Date Pt. 2
21. Good bye
22.Flashback
23. Flashback Pt. 2
24. Tetsu and Pudding
25. I Don't Feel Too Good
27. Never Alone Again
28. The Day She'll Never Forget
29. Post Wedding Celebrations
30. Sudden
Author's Note
31. "Road to Recovery" Wow That Sounds Cheesy
32. Nostalgia 100
33. Time to die of Sadness Haha
34. Vienna waits-Oh wait this is Venice
Part 35. Surprise for All
Note
36. 10 years later
A/N

26. Project/Little Dates

69 3 0
נכתב על ידי Saltychild57

"Oh my gosh thank you so much," Minami glanced down at the large package in her hand and then back up at her friends, Aiko, Amaya, Nagisa, Rio, and Sai.

Aiko being the rich person she was helped Minami out with a project. She had given her pictures of the Shiratorizawa boys team and Aiko sent it to a person. Said person transferred the pictures into fabric.

So now, Minami had a bag full of Shiratorizawa pictures on fabric. "It was nothing," Aiko said. "He does it all the time. Once I told him your situation he promised he was happy to do it."

Minami chuckled, setting the fabric to the side. "So, what's been going on at practice?"

"Well," Amaya said. "We've starting running laps before and after practice. Everytime someone messes up, we have to run ladders of suicides. And we have practice every single day of the week."

"Why such hardcore drills?" Minami asked. "We won Nationals."

Nagisa shrugged, "Coach Eijiri says it's to get us ready for next season."

"But a couple times after practice," Sai said. "We noticed she would go behind the building and cry."

"What? Why?" Minami asked. There was silence in the room. No one answered.

"I think it's because of a boy," Rio said, shrugging her shoulders. "Rio!" Aiko scolded.

"What?" Rio asked. "Speaking of boys and Eijiri Sensei, we have finally found someone who makes her stop acting angry all the time."

"Really? Who is it?" Minami wished to know so badly. "Do I know who they are?"

Nagisa nodded and Sai said, "Coach Eijiri has recently been going out with Coach  Saitou."

It took Minami a second to realize what she said. Coach Saitou. Coach Eijiri. Coach Saitou and Coach Eijiri. "W-wait. Coach Saitou, the assisstant coach of the boys volleyball team, is courting Coach Eijiri, the coach of the girls volleyball team."

"Yep!" Sai said a smile creeping up on her face. "They talk every single day and get this, he asked her on a date this Saturday."

"Aw, that's so cute," Minami smiled. Suddenly there was a buzz to her left and Minami noticed her phone ringing. She picked it up looking down at the contact. It was Tendou.

"Um, I need to take this really quickly," Minami said. She pressed the call button, pressing the phone to her ear. "Hello?"

"Minami-chan!" Tendou's voice rang through the line. "How are you feeling today?"

"I'm fine," Minami laughed. "Nagisa, Amaya, Aiko, Rio, and Sai are here. They came to visit me."

"Cool! That's great!" Tendou said. "Oh hey, I'm at the store right now, is there anything you want? Like food or a drink or anything. Maybe a pillow or blanket.."

"Actually Satori," Minami said, glancing down at the package of fabric. "Could you get me a non-see through bed sheet?"

"Sure!" Tendou exclaimed. "But uh, why?"

"You'll see when you get here," Minami giggled. Tendou made a noise on the other end of the line before finally saying, "Okkkkkk."

"Thank you Satori," Minami replied sweetly. "I love you."

"Love you too Minami-chan! See you in a bit!" Then he hung up and Minami put her phone down. She struck up another conversation with her friends until they had to leave.

The ironic thing was, just as they were leaving, Tendou walked in, holding the sheet she had asked for, in hand. "Yay, you brought it."

"Why do you need this?" Tendou asked, setting the sheet in front of her. She grabbed it and spread it out over the bed. Then she smiled grabbing the package of fabric.

"Aiko knows someone who can transfer picture onto fabric and so," She pulled ht fabric out of it's package. "I got these made."

Tendou looked through the fabric. With each picture she noticed his eyes beginning to water. Then he set the fabric down and wiped his eyes with his sleeves. "That's great Minami-chan."

Minami smiled retreiving the fabric. "I'm glad you like it. Once Goshiki graduates, I want to invite everyone for like a banquet and present it to Coach Washijo afterwards."

"That's nice," Tendou said. "I think he'd like that."

Minami smiled, taking the sheet and unfolding it. With the help of Tendou, she stood, and began placing the bits of fabric all over the sheet until she got the design she wanted.

She quickly grabbed her phone and took a picture of the layout for later reference. Then she gathered the peices and her sewing equipment and began sewing. She had stitched on the first peice of fabric when a hand landed on her own.

Minami looked up to see Tendou smiling down at her. "What is it Satori?"

"Well, I figured that you don't have much to do around here and I wanted to take you out," he said, sitting beside her on the bed. "You canwork on this later of course but I just wanted to spend some time with you."

-----

The first date Tendou took her on was at the hospital food court. The doctor's still didn't trust her walking around by herself, so she had to travel by wheelchair.

Tendou rolled her through the food court with a blindfold around her eyes. "Where are we going Satori?"

"You'll see, Nikkō," Tendou chuckled as Minami waited for her blindfold to be taken off. Her wheelchair finally stopped and the blindfold was removed from her face. There was a small wooden table in front of her.

A single rose sat in a glass jar and small candles sat around the table. Tendou sat down in the seat in front of her, a fond smile on his face. She smiled back at him.

Then she noticed the food. It was a dish of chicken and pasta. "So, what is this?"

Tendou held up and finger and grabbed a slip of paper out of his back pocket. He unfolded it and cleared his throat, "Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken."

Minami giggled, "You needed a peice of paper to help you remember that?"

Tendou puckered his lips, "I'm not good at remebering things Minami-chan. I'm a small-minded person and I don't have enough room in this amazing brain of mine to store the name of a dish."

Minami laughed, picking up her fork, "So did you cook this or-?"

"I'd love to tell you that I did so you'd be impressed with my skills but," Tendou picked up his own fork stabbing some pasta. "The hospital staff made it. Apparently our sappy love story brought them to tears so they agreed to make this."

Minami giggled, taking a bite of the pasta. "That was nice of them." Tendou nodded. They continued eating, occasionally asking each other questions. 

When they finished, Tendou, "escorted" her back to her room and helped her onto her bed. He tucked her in, the blanket pooled around her neck. "Snug like a burrito," he said, pressing a kiss to her nose.

"Goodnight Satori," Minami said as he headed towards the door. "I had a great time."

Tendou turned, looking at her, "I'm glad, Nikkō." He smiled fondly at her and turned off the light, letting her sleep.

-----

The second date was a movie date but this time Minami was determined to not fall asleep. Tendou had come back to the hospital the next morning with a large bag.

"What's in there?" Minami asked. He smiled, setting it down on the bed and pouring out all of it contents. 

Bags of chips, candy, drinks, and more small snacks tumbled out and onto the bed. Minami blinked a few times but smiled.

"Movie?"

"Movie."

Minami smiled as Tendou crawled onto the bed beside and and got under the covers. They snuggled closer together and Tendou turned on the TV. 

The movie, Your Name began playing and the two of them grabbed some snacks. Tendou ran his fingers through her hair as the movie played.

"Satori, do you believe in soulmates?" Minami asked randomly out of the blue. Tendou thought about it for a moment.

"I think there are soulmates out there but not everyone has one," Tendou said. "Some people just aren't meant to find a significant other. And I don't think you necessarrily have to fall in love with your soulmate."

"Do you think we're soulmates?" Minami asked. This took Tendou a little longer to answer.

"Does it really matter?" he asked, finally. "If we are or if we aren't it doesn't matter to me. I'm staying with you forever. I'm going to grow old with you."

Minami blushed and buried her face in his chest causing him to laugh, "You blush whenever I say stuff like that."

"Duh, it makes me, flustered," Minami pouted, her face still pressed into his side, muffling her speech. Tendou laughed once more and patted her head. 

"C'mon,  Nikkō, you gotta watch the movie," he said. She perked up her head, resting it against the to of his chest as they continued to watch the movie.

-----

Of course Minami fell asleep. Tendou chuckled as the credits rolled down the screen. He thought about his plan for the next day.

It was going to be epic. He hope it would be a day she'd never forget. 

Hey Hey Hey! Sorry for the abnormally short chapter. I would've typed more but I didn't have inspiration for ny other kinds of dates and I wanted to post the next couple of chapters. As always, thank you sooo much for reading and supporting me! Please stay safe and healthy, I lve you all!

-Author-chan

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

107K 3.5K 35
[ undergoing editing!! ] You might know about the boy's team of Shiratorizawa Academy but have you heard of the girl's team who are rumored to be in...
34.2K 1.8K 30
'Pain is just weakness leaving the body.' Or so that's what they say at least. Machi Harada is however, skeptical. Her life has been nothing but pain...
1.6M 70.2K 36
Being the daughter of a prodigy volleyball player from Shiratorizawa meant that the demon coach entrusted no one else but you to manage the boys' vol...
174K 4.9K 24
Your the Manager of the Volleyball team for Shiratorizawa.You live right behind The Dream boy,Ushijima Wakatoshi.His parents and your parents have al...