be my baby kitten (larry styl...

By thedevilssnarls

a story about a small boy collected of the streets like every other hybrid. they get auctioned off to the ric... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9

chapter 8

752 20 2
By thedevilssnarls

harry's pov

i was helping the maids clean since it was a rule. louis works and i clean. sometime i work with him but that wasn't the case today. i was scrubbing the floors with a brush. soap making the suds. i smiled and the reaction louis would have once he sees the floor shine. i scrubbed more, a maid coming over. "you can't stay in one spot. the floors in the kitchen need scrubbing and the windows need wiping."

"i've done everything. all i see is you maids sit at the table playing poker." i said and she slaps me. 

"you will not speak to me in that matter." she said with disgust. i whimper and mumbled a sorry. i cleaned up the suds and rushed to the kitchen. the other maids glared at me. one just glared at them while cleaning the counter. she looked towards me and gasped at my red cheek. 

"master louis is going to be so pissed at you." she said walking to me. she looked at my face. 

"whatever. he was talking back to me."

"your not the boss over all of us. you act like your the master of the house."

"i am louis's mistress." she said with a smirk. i wasn't stupid. i knew what that was. i felt tears come to my eyes. 

"you're lying." i said quietly.

"excuse me." she spit out.

"you're lying. i know you are. i hate liars." i said angrily. 

"shut up you filthy thing." she said hitting me again. i let her. i didn't give a reaction like she wanted. she scoffs and hits me again. "you to scared to say anything smart back. i guess not because your so stupid. it's just air up there isn't it." 

"hey. we should get him angry." one of the maids at the table said nervously.

"what is he going to do. rat on us. become a tattle tale." she said in a child's voice. 

"i heard that hybrids can get super super strong if pushed too far." 

"oh please. him. he's nothing but a twig. he would even hurt a fly."

"fly's are less annoying than you." i said. 

"excuse me." she spits furiously. she grabbed a wooden spoon and hits me. i didn't flinch once. not a single whine came out of me. 

"what the fuck do you think your doing to my baby?" that voice. i quickly turn around a tear falling. louis rushes to me. 

"louis!" i shouted in acting like i was really hurt. i hugged him. 

"it's okay baby. i'm back now." he said. 

"they all made me clean by myself and when i told them to do there job they just glared and she started hitting me."

"not me sir." the girl that was cleaning the counter. 

"yeah. she was cleaning when i came in." i said. 

"he's such a liar. her was calling her names." one of the maids at the table said. 

"i hate liars." i shouted as tears fell. louis held me close to him. 

"it's okay baby. your all fired. except you." he said. i smiled. 

"but he's lying to cover his misbehaving." the woman that was hitting me with the spoon. i glared hard and i charged at her. attacking her to the ground. she screamed. 

"HAZZA. GET OFF HER RIGHT NOW!" louis said sternly. i looked at him with a glare. "you have 10 seconds to wipe that look off your face towards me. 1... 2." i looked away. i felt a slap and a push. i looked down and the woman was smacking me. 

"stop." i said quietly. 

"get off me fat ass." she said. i slowly got off her. i stood up and she got up. she slapped me and made her way to the door. "i quit." she spit at louis. 

"i fired you." he said. the motioned the others to follow her. "leave the cards and chips there. just get out." he said tiredly. they left. "you can stop for today. see you tomorrow." he said. she nods and leaves. i just hugged my knees as i sat on the ground against the counter. i saw his feet in front of me after silences for 5 minutes. i felt tears come to my eyes. "harry." louis said. i froze. 

"did you insult her."

"no... her called me names." i said. 

"why did you pause in the middle." he said. 

"i called her annoying." i said guiltily

"baby? is that all." he said seriously. bending down so he was eye level with me. i just stayed silent. "stand up." he said. 

"no punishment. please. i cleaned." i said crying. 

"i said stand up." louis said. i whimper and slowly stood up. "are you going to tell me the truth." he said. "are you hiding more then what your saying?" i froze. 

"she said i was talking back but she said i couldn't hurt a fly. i said she was more annoying than one." i cried wiping my eyes. louis just stared at me wide eyed. he then laughed so hard and i just stared at him wide eyed. 

"that fucking brilliant. why didn't i think of that."

"um louis?" i felt a hard smack to my butt. i whimpered. 

"i'm sorry what was that?" he said. 

"huh?" i was so confused. 

"you don't call me that."

"oh sorry, daddy?" he said. 

"better." he said and i looked at him. 

"so no punish?" i asked confused. 

"no. i hated her." he said. 

"so? we can cuddle?" i asked hopefully. 

"yeah. we can cuddle all you want." he said. i smiled wide. 

"after i email someone." he said and i frown. "don't worry i'll be quick." he said and he walked out. i followed him with a pout. i laid on the couch as i waited. the tv turned on and my little pony was on. my eyes widen and i sit up. "oh god. don't tell me you like this crap."

"what? what show is?" i started to get mesmerised by the cartoon. 

"my little pony. a show for children of the ages 1 to 5. my opinion though." 

"it's colorful. i like it." i said. louis pouted. 

"great." he said sarcastically. he dropped the remote next to me as i didn't take my eyes off the screen. 

hours later. 

"harry are you coming to bed." 

"but. the episode isn't over." i pouted. 

"i don't know how my little pony came into my list bu- wait. i know.. the twins watched it." he said. 

"can baby watch the rest of the episode. please." i said trying to be cute. 

"nope. you can pause it and watch it when i go to work." he said. i pouted. 

"come on. do you want to finish the one episode or come up to bed and cuddle with daddy." he said. i pouted. 

"i want both." i said. 

"nope. only one." he said. i sighed. 

"okay." i said getting up. he paused the show and we walked up to the bedroom. i walked over to the closet to grab pj's. "it's hot in here." i pouted. 

"then sleep naked. i don't mind." louis said. i smiled. 

"okay." i said and took off all my clothes. i jump in bed and covered myself. louis undress as well to his underwear. he lifts the blanket to come in bed. 

"oh wow. your really naked. i just ment naked to your underwear."

"oh." i said blushing. he chuckled and crawled next to me. he pecked my lips and i giggle. 

"your weird." he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. i cuddle close to him and closed my eyes. "wait. i need to turn the light off." he said. he moved to turn the lamp off and in the process. he rubbed his leg on my willy. (hehe willy i loved that word.) i whined, which got louis's attention. "what's wrong baby."

"your leg rubbed again my willy." i said quietly. he looked at me confused and laid down. then it started to hurt. "daddy. it hurts." i whined. his eyes widen as he moved his leg away. "help me daddy." i cried. 

"you want me to?" he said seriously. i nodded. he sighed and grabbed my willy which felt strange. "okay i'll help you." he said. he removed the blanket and rubbed his hand again on my willy. i whined out. 

__________________

that's the chapter i hope you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 12.8K 55
Hybrids were the newest thing in the year 3000. They were getting along with the people of Doncaster, England until an incident that caused President...
277K 7.6K 28
In this twisted, parallel world, leadership is taken by whoever has the most money and power. This person happens to be Louis Tomlinson, the leader o...
94.3K 5.2K 26
"I just love your puppy dog eyes, I wanna be between your puppy dog thighs." AU where Harry is kidnapped by a man who thinks needs a new home. A man...
652K 17.4K 63
Harry is an unemployed man looking for a way to get money and living in a rundown house his best friend Niall is renting out for him. While Louis has...