chapter 9

harry's pov

i yawned as the sun hit my face. i groaned and hid under the blanket and cuddled into louis. "hum. what kitten." i didn't say anything and i felt him move under me. "oh." he said and then the was frantically getting out of me. "shit im late for work." he said running to the closet. i just blinked. he undress out of this clothes to put fresh ones on. 

"daddy?" i asked tiredly. 

"sorry kitten. i didn't mean to push you off like that. i'm late."

"can come?"

"if you get dressed really really quick." he said putting on a tie. i got out of bed and quickly changed excitedly. i waited for him at the front door and he rushed over with a jacket. "put this on. you can't go in like that." he said. i pouted and looked down at my fancy look. 

"i don't want jacket. gets too hot."

"just put it on or stay here." he said. i sighed and put it on and he drags me to the car. he quickly drove to his business. we both run inside and he sighs a few things his worker wanted sighed. 

"i need you to sign this. the malik core is waiting for you in the meeting room."

"i want them out of the building. i'm not co-signing on a project with them." he said. she nods and left. 

"sir i dropped of a few packages to your office. one even had your hybrids name on it."

"okay thank you." louis said and he grabbed my hand dragging me to the elevator. i hugged his arm as the door opened. i still hate elevators. "it's okay baby." he said pecking my head. i smiled to him and pecked his cheek, causing him to smile bigger. the door opened and we walked to his office. i saw a few boxes and i looked at then confused. "okay this one is yours." he said giving me a small box. i grabbed it from him and slowly opened it. a piece of fabric fell to the ground and i saw a note. i picked up the fabric and handed louis the note. 

"can't read yet." i said. he grabbed it. 

"harry.

i know this is actually going to be louis reading this to you. i wanted to give you this because soon one day you'll be mine and not the losers hybrid. when you're mine i want you in these.

zayn." louis said. he grabbed the fabric from me and looked at them. he threw it out afterwards. 

"what was it."

"panties. you're not wearing those ones." he said. 

"why not?" i asked confused. 

"panties are for girls."

"not always. i've seen other hybrids were them on the streets." i said. he looked at me. 

"do you want to wear panties. i can buy you some." he said. i thought for a minute.

"maybe just one. i don't know if i like wearing them." i said. he smiled. 

"okay. we can shop for some after work. actually. i'm not comfortable shopping for them so let's order some online." he said. i smiled and sat in his chair spinning around in it. he stopped me. "that's my comfy chair. out." he said and i pouted. "you can sit on me." he said and i sighed. i got out and louis sat down and started spinning with a wee. i chuckled and he smiled at me. i sat on him and he connected our lips together. i kiss back happily. 

"i love you daddy."

"i love you too baby kitten." he said. a knock came and i looked to the door. a woman stood there. 

"i'm sorry to interrupt but i need you to sign this sheet."

"what is it."

"a new product idea." she said. she hands it to me and i just stare at it. i handed it to louis and he reads it over. 

"where are you planning to get the materials for this." he said. 

"i already have a company willing to help with that."

"which company." he said. she stayed silent. "no. not the malik company. i want nothing to do with that bastard." he said. i frowned. 

"no swearing master." i said. 

"sorry kitten." he said and i grabbed the paper. 

"but sir. it's a really good deal."

"he said no." i said. 

"excuse me are you the boss. no he is."

"don't talk to him like that. get out. do you goddamn work." 

"daddy!" i said. 

"sorry." he said. he patted my side to tell me to get off. i stood up and he started typing on the computer. "i said get out." he said to the girl. she glared and walked out. i sat in the chair across from him. "can you take this to the 5th floor to jessie." he asked and i nodded. i took the file that he slid to me and i walked out. i walked to the elevator and that girl was there. 

"what floor hybrid." she said rudely. 

"5th." i said. 

"i'll take that for you. to who." she said. 

"i can take it." i said. we both go in and she pressed the button. the door opened. she walked out leaving me. "uh what does 5th look like." i said. 

"i can help you with that." a man said. he walked in. "i'm going to that floor too." he said and i smiled. 

"thank you. she wasn't very nice." i said. 

"it's quite alright. at least she does her job." he said smiling. the door opened again and we both walk out. "who do you need."

"jessie."

"she's over there. just put it on her desk." he said walking away. i looked at the desk and walked over. it had a name tag on it. no one was sitting there. i started panicking as the phone started ringing. 

"answer the phone don't just stand there. it could be a customer." a lady said. 

"nope. i'm here thank you." a girl ran over. she picked up the phone. "this is jessie." she said. i placed the file down and she smiled and waved me off. "please hold."

"tell your master i said thank you." she said moving the phone on her shoulder. i smiled and nodded making my way back to the elevator. i pushed the button that louis always pressed and waited until i made it to the floor. the door opened and i ran to louis room excitedly. 

"daddy. the lady was so nice to me. she told me to tell you thank you." i said happily. 

"glad to here it." he said, not even paying attention. i pouted. 

"and i think i want 12 babies with you." i said. 

"sounds lovely." he said plainly. i pouted. so he wasn't listening. 

"daddy. your not listening to me are you."

"yep wonderful baby." he said still typing. i sighed and hugged my knees as i sat in the chair in front of him. "babe. can you hand me the file from the cabinet. it should say in the works p34." he said and i blinked. i looked at the cabinate. i made my way over to it and opened the top drawer. 

"third one baby." he said. i looked at him. 

"um." i was so confused. he sighed and walked over. 

"third one." he said opening the last drawer. he grabbed the file.

"i can't read daddy." i said pouting. 

"sorry baby. i forgot." he said. 

"can liam teach me later today." i asked. 

"i can ask." he said. i smiled and sat in the chair just watching him type. "stop staring. here get interested in this." he said giving me a ball like cage. i grabbed it and it grew. i dropped it as it startled me. i poked it and giggled as it shrank again. "hold it and throw it in the air. like this." he said and he threw it up and it grew, but when he caught it it shrank. i stared at it with wide eyes. i started playing with it and fiddling with it and next thing i knew it was time to go home.

____________

that's the chapter i hope you liked it.