Captain N and the Nintenguard

By 0valeyes

Kelly Chadbourne is a Foster girl with so many secrets that she need to know about herself but and end up in... More

prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter four

49 17 3
By 0valeyes

It been a day since Kelly Chiedburn runaway from home she was driving under a fake license plate then on the third day she park the van at a good viewing point and look up to the Stars and see them forum the triangle on her right hand then a gold flash. "Ah," says Kelly Chiedburn when sh woke up from that dream "Dad I just have this crazy dream oh yeah. " when she got of bed in her new room in Palutena's Palace a Dimension way from home and from where she need to go if she want to know the truth. "Well better get to the main dinning hall before breakfast is over." Say Kelly Meanwhile at the main dining room everyone enjoying breakfast and talking about today's plains "Ok," say Vicky over the phone talking to Tom Nook "I'll be their at noon." Then Falco look at Vicky with a annoyed look and says to Pit "How much does she owe that raccoon?" "Well," replied Pit "not all of us can hold a gun swords or anything in anyway to take a life we are not like the M class's that can take care of the problem directly." Then a Man in the uniform of the Nintenguard with the Nintenguard bagged on my left side came in and take a sit at one of the tables Pit and Falco recognize him as  Commandos McCloud subordinate as for Vicky it the first time that she meet someone from the Nintenguard "Ovalsan, " ask Falco "What being you here?" Then Ovalsan look at Falco says "Oh been sent here to report in on the Medusa situation and I also heard that Palutena got herself a new guest hope she get here before breakfast is over because I have some test to run on her just some flash cards to see how different her world is from the one I used to be from. " Elsewhere in Palutena Palace Kelly seem to lost "How can someone find their way around here?" Thought kelly who seem took a wrong turn down a hall with portraits of what she think to be past heros "They must have interesting war hero." Thought Kelly when she see them then she see hear something ringing at the dead end and see some kind of right hand glove with some kind of button display on it Kelly put it on a map display pop up showing her way to the main dining room Kelly took the quickest route when she got there Kelly see a new face that is Ovalsan that seem to be looking at what seem to be a smartphone then Ovalsan spotted Kelly and says "Hey you must be Kelly sit next to me please." Then Kelly reluctantly sit next to him then he introduces himself "Am Ovalsan Ivan I'm been sent by the Nintenguard on the sudden return of Medusa situation ink keep you out of trouble." "Nice to meet you mr Ivan." Replied Kelly. Then Falco says from across the table "He a subordinate to a friend of mys." "Indeed, " replied Ovalsan "but I won't say to who but am have order from him to run some simple tests on Kelly they are just simple flashcards some are MI based since I hear she from MI like myself but I'll be doing it at noon in one of the small room that Paleteria have set up for us." "Well," say Vicky "I'm going to the bank to account for Kelly so she can have some money while she here." "It better not be at one of that Cheapskate raccoons Bank." Say Falco "Hey" says Vicky "not everyone earns a living in Blood Money." Then Falco and Pit look at Ovalsan like some bloodshot eyes Criminal then Vicky to Kelly "Kelly once you are done with Ovalsan little thing meet me at the Little Mac cafe around 3 p.m. by then I'll tell you your appointment at the bank. "Why dose that Raccoon so much to do everyday?" Say Pit "Maybe," say Falco no one can see him with a gun pointing at his head." Then Ovalsan say to Falco "That sound like something he would do." "Hey," says Pit "No talking about him at the table." Then Vicky says "who him?" "Someone," replied Pit "I hopefully you will never meet." But Ovalsan roll his eyes that he know better.

Moment later at one of the small rooms Ovalsan and Kelly get started with Ovalsan flashcards test. "Ok kelly," say Ovalsan "here how it work I will pull out a card that have a word on it and you have to come up what you think it means some will be MI based while other will be on random subjects this will only take a few minutes so let begin. " When Ovalsan pull out the first card the word on it says Big red then Kelly says "That been turned into a ship Harbor." "Interesting." Thought Ovalsan then pull out a card that says Mario then Kelly says "That sound like a neighbor I know he work as a plumber." Ovalsan thought it could be a coincidence the next card says Mackinac Bridge then Kelly says "suit down do to Hyruleing Monster occupying the bridge and nearby Island." That made Ovalsan curious on how that being possible then he pull the next one that say Double Dragon then Kelly "That where I have self-defense class at I know two brothers their Billy and Jimmy  been going their after that one little fight at school when I was eight got a really bad black eye from it but I got older my dad taught me the military CQC." "That is interesting, "says Ovalsan "one last card then you be all set" then Ovalsan pull the last card that simply say Lions then Kelly say "Not into sports in all honesty. " "Same here," say Ovalsan "now with all that been done you are all set to see Vicky." "Thank you. "Say Kelly then she leaves to meet up with Vicky while Ovalsan is writing up on his findings "Seem like those I know in her world are one way or another the real thing," thought Ovalsan "The one thing that intrigues me is that their seem to be a actual Hyrule in the US but it seem their are some misunderstandings and I bet that the van she came may tell more but I better report the test results first before I take personal action."

Meanwhile at Tom Nook bank Vicky is sitting in her best outfit negotiating account for Kelly with CEO of Nook Inc Tom Nook himself. "Just sign here Ms Vicky and you be all set." Say Tom Nook as Vicky sign on the dotted line that will put her in more debt then before then he Tom says "you know ms Vicky this is the third account  that you now open do you think with you have to much with all the responsibilities you have at the palace." "We have a new guest at the Palace now," says Vicky "and she far from home and nowhere else to go but if she have some money she could fit in." "I understand ms. Vicky," say Mr. Nook "Here Kelly citizen ID and your bill will come in a couple of weeks." "Thank you." Say Vicky then put Kelly ID into her bag and leave but little does she know that a call Is coming in for Tom Nook when he pick up the phone it was Medusa on the line "Hello mr. Nook," says Medusa "how are things at work?" "Oh," replied Tom Nook  "good did you get your money from your investor yet?" "Just got it yesterday. " says Medusa "Good to hear," replied Tom Nook "Just don't send your collectors to forcibly get the money tomorrow." "Oh about that," say Medusa "They will go after the girl tomorrow after she meet with you so if anything go wrong with the Nintenguard you better have a good excuse." Then Medusa hangs up leaving Tom Nook and cold sweat.

Hours later at the Little Mac Cafe Vicky is waiting for Kelly to show up after her meeting with Ovalsan then she see her coming Vicky waves at Kelly so she can sit with her "Good that you came Kelly." Says Vicky as Kelly sit next to her. "Thanks," says Kelly " it was not a long test but how was you meeting at the Bank?" "Oh," just some Paper work so you can have this." Then Vicky gave Kelly her citizen's ID card and Kelly ask "what is this?" "It your citizens ID cards," replied Vicky "With it you can enter civilian class buildings like stores and restaurants." "Is their other building type?" Ask Kelly "Well their are the office buildings but only those that work for Nook Inc can enter with the exception of banks which your card works ask a bank card as well and you will meet Mr Tom Nook tomorrow. " answered Vicky.

Later back at Palutena Palace Ovalsan  is setting up a call to Nintenguard H.Q to report in on his learn about Kelly but inadvertently get caught in a 3-way call with Commander Fox McCloud and General Mario "Captain N!?," Shouted Fox at his Superior "you know that codenamed is cursed." "Sorry Fox," replied General Mario "But that we will be codenameing her from this point on." Then Ovalsan tilt his head a bit upon hearing this. "Well," say Fox the crash site is currently quarantine so no Mii with medal." "Good," Say Mario "Until we figure out where this Kelly really came from and why Medusa seem to be interested in her no one must know where she really come from oh one small thing." What that?" Ask Fox "Ovalsan is on the other line and tell him to keep his mouth shut on what he had heard." Then Mario end his call then Fox say to Ovalsan "So Ovalsan what did you learn about our new guest?" "Well," replied Ovalsan while try to not act like he know to much about Kelly "From what I have learned about where she really from it seem whatever where am originality from is considered fiction is in one form or another the real thing in fact in fact The General is her neighbor in her dimension that a actual plumber." "Interesting." Replied Fox "But get this," says Ovalsan "it seems their could be a actual Hyrule in her country."
"You know the prime directive is to keep the existence the Triforce in the realm of fiction so it will never fall into the wrong hands," Say Fox "but in the meantime I may have to order you to keep Kelly off trouble until she find a way to get back home defeat Medusa may not be enough she could be a level 1 boss for all we know." But Ovalsan think that won't be easy then says "understand." Then Fox says "Good Fox out." Then the screen turns off and Ovalsan eyes Turn red while changing some kind of robotic armor "Well," say Ovalsan "If am going to help I have to go to the Van that she crash landed in." Then he put on his helmets Whitten oval shaped viewing visor then say in some kind of computer voice "And to do so I have to go OVAL!" Then teleported Sight & Sound to the bush that miles from the site. "Their the site," says Ovalsan "But how to get in without waking the Miis drones?"  Ovalsan scan for the layout of a land and find a gap at the far end of the blockade that he can fit threw in his snake mode so Ovalsan turn into a snake and so they're right to the Gap without being noticed by the Mii drone once he got far enough  from the drones he turn back to normal self and make his way to the van once he there Ovalsan says "So this what Kelly came in when he fell from the sky and all this tampering with the ozone layer," he scan around the Van and did see that the van does have a MI license plate "better look inside now," when he got inside the van it seem like Kelly is going for a long roadtrip when Ovalsan first see the bed mattress "I wonder if she have showered before coming here." Thought Ovalsan when he got closes to the driver's seat he spots seems to be a small part a picture when he pick it up he see that the person in the picture look like Samus Arun but when Ovalsan got to the driver side he find the rest of the picture In the sun visor and the man in the picture seem to be Kelly. "So where to could the map be?" Says Ovalsan then he look at the glove compartment and say "this may have to take a delicate touch." But he rip it open instead and what he found is indeed a map but also what seem to be a photo album. "Guests Kelly to have some memories of home while she going to where she think she need to go to." When he open the map he see that the roadtrip she going on will have go oh most all over the country to the center of the US that Hyrule is occupy. "So that where Kelly was meant to go and this is a little detour." But when Ovalsan got the light the light on his forehead started to Flickr then Ovalsan says "I since the weirdness in the Mojo." Then Ovalsan flip up his on board computer on his right arm and look at the screen and seen that the weirdness is coming from and see that their are have no deposits the main Tom Nook Bank being transferred the kremlin's that had been in the ambush but the question is where did the money come from and dose that penny-pinching raccoon Tom Nook knows or have a part all of this? Then Ovalsan jump up into the air and fly back to Paleteria Palace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 55 24
I was bored. THIS IS IN FIRST PERSON! *COMPLETED - WILL/MAY UPDATE FOR HOLIDAYS* SUMMARY: After a virus breakout in 2019, people haven't been bor...
28.6K 310 25
FEB 15, 2023 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED. I don't know what middle school me was thinking in writing this, but it's all here. Requ...
522 0 33
In this world, trophies fight. They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existence. Being turned back into a trophy, bein...
226K 8.4K 36
FINISHED ✔️ - "Every hero needs their villain." "But who says you need to be that villain?" - They call her what they fear the most, the antihero, th...