Kitten (minsung)

By tokoyamis

"Pet me." "You're not my cat." Han Jisung hates cats in general. Lee Minho owns three cats. What would happen... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
12.5
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
52.5
53
54
55
56
57
A/N
100K SPECIAL B*TCHES!

51

1.1K 61 128
By tokoyamis

WARNING: a LOT of attitudes and madness (and tea) coming thru!

┉┉

"Woojin is missing?"

"Yup, that's for today's tea time," said Wonho as he took another sip of bubble tea.

Chan stood still, there's an uptight feeling in his stomach. Meanwhile, Jisung didn't pay any shit. He was too preoccupied in his phone call from the love of his life. Although he agreed to accompany Chan to get Woojin back, he's still holding grudges against Chan.

The saddest thing is the fact that they're looking for Woojin and they couldn't find him.

"Want some bubble tea?" Wonho offered to Chan. He politely declined the offer which led Jisung to grasp this opportunity. The boy was craving for some sweets, yet Minho was out of sight.

Jisung's eyes widen when he took a sip of the sweet beverage. "This shit fire," he claimed, then went back to his phone call as Chan only sighed.

Wonho gently pat his back. "What's wrong? It's okay, you can tell me."

At first, Chan was unsure whether he should share his story or not, but at the end he told him everything. He wasn't close with Wonho, but somehow he managed to open up to him. There's something about the older that made him feel warm and cozy.

"You guys lived together?" Wonho asked in disbelief, "I'm amazed. You're really incredible." The tone of his voice hinted a little bit of sarcasm, to which Chan couldn't understand.

The Australian tilted his head in a confusing manner. "Is there something I don't know?"

"How did you two meet?" the older questioned, looking serious as ever. He even dropped his bubble tea.

Chan felt a little uncomfortable with the growing tension between them. "He, uh... he came to my house."

"Why did you let him?"

"Because I felt bad for him?" he added, "I won't ever let a stranger enter my house, but I was still a precious little cotton candy back then." He cringed at his own words, though he's still a precious cotton candy inside.

Wonho acknowledged Chan's past behavior since he's also a precious cotton candy. "Don't tell me he said that he got kicked out from his household because his parents thought he was dating his neighbor, Hwall, and then his mother died..."

"Shit."

"Shit, indeed."

Now it's awkward.

The Australian was having a hard time coping with the situation he's facing. "Please tell me he's not lying. I don't know what to expect anymore at this stage." His nervousness had exceeded its limit. Nails anxiously tapping on the wooden table, legs bouncing, his body movements were pretty noticeable, even for Wonho.

"Actually..." Wonho explained, "that's the story of my life."

"What?"

"Hwall was my neighbor. Woojin came to me with another excuse back then, so we became friends. I didn't know he's taking advantage of my life's story to get along with the rich." Wonho was deep in thought before finishing his story. "I told him to fuck off and go back to Tomato Kim."

"DID YOU JUST MENTION TOMATO FUCKING KIM?!" Jisung barged in immediately. Before he got himself comfortable on Wonho's sofa, he told them to shut up while he's preparing his favorite tea.

He was about to sit after placing his tea on the glass table, but found himself screeching over a snake. The blonde ended up climbing onto Wonho's strong biceps and held it like his life depends on it.

Wonho quickly stood up. "William, don't scare the guests!" While he was scolding his snake, Jisung's arms and legs were wrapped on Wonho's body. He lifted Jisung's body as if he's a mere mosquito; a handsome one, of course.

Chan almost died of laughter due to Jisung's weakness and the name of Wonho's snake.

"Dude, why the fuck is there a snake in your house?" his voice sounded almost hoarse.

Calmly, Wonho grabbed his pet snake. "This is my pet snake. His name is William Snakespeare," he introduced Mr. Snakespeare to the guests. "I bought him on purpose so I can successfully kicked Woojin out of my household." His face looked over proud.

Oh, right. They were talking about Woojin.

"Spill it, sis." Jisung sat beside Wonho, pointing at his untouched cup of tea.

"I can't believe you guys have zero sense of reality." William Snakespeare slithered his way to Wonho's arms to convey his sympathy. "Woojin is the son of Tomato Kim; the problematic guy with issues. He had two wives. Each wives gave birth to a child: Woojin and Britney."

Both Chan and Jisung's were left speechless. How small their world could be? Even the smallest encounter could change the future.

"Didn't Woojin hyung h-hate Britney?" Jisung stuttered, "Felix said the other day t-that Woojin hyung helped them get rid of Britney."

Contrary to his expectation, Wonho didn't seem surprised at all. "They don't get along. Woojin, Britney, even Tomato Kim... they all don't get along, yet they're in the same family. Isn't that weird?"

Jisung shook his head. "Not really. Hating family members is quite normal honestly." Speaking from experience, Jisung kind of knew the feeling.

Wonho smiled. "I know you would say that. Anyway, I know his family is on the average side. They're neither crazy rich, nor poor. Tomato Kim had always been holding grudges to the Han's for a long time, whereas Britney loved the Han's because she liked the idea of marrying you." His eyes landed on Jisung.

"I'm aware of that."

"Woojin..." Wonho sighed. "He's weird. When I thought he's the normal one in that family, he manipulated my secret to his own good. He wanted the Bang's family to pity him. The way I see him, it seems like he's competing with Britney on which one can achieve higher with whatever shit they have. That's probably why he's willing to get rid of Britney, especially when that action would gain your people's trust. It's a win-win risk he did for the sake of fulfilling his twisted desire."

Chan crossed his hands. "Stupid me," he mumbled. "I let my cousin date Woojin to save his identity and he's doing this behind my back? I feel so..." he struggled to get the right word out of his lips.

"... useless," Wonho finished.

"Yeah."

As the youngest one in the room, Jisung felt the need to lighten the atmosphere. He was usually the one who got supported by his friends. He was usually the one to cry on Eunwoo's chest. He was usually the one who depends on other, but now it's time to say sike. Jisung could feel his own character development merging inside him, he even broke the fourth wall by accident. Donald Trump was beyond the word triggered.

With his confidence boosted, Jisung grabbed Chan by his collar. Perhaps he's gone too far with his development.

"Listen, bitch. I know you're older than me and shit, but you know what sis? The word you've been dying to say out loud is not useless." He finished his tea before continuing his presidential speech. "Garlic bread sweetie, you just misspelled betrayed. Even a stupid sugar baby like me can understand it better than you—"

"—but,"

"Don't cut me, Cinderella! I mean Christopherina-chan. He's not worth your energy. He may be a dick, but I believe mine's bigger. I'm not asking you to pull off a blow job-hell no! That's Minho-hyung's job later. What I'm trying to say is, no matter how fucked up that family might be, I will always support your decision. I'll never leave you. Right now I'm not foreshadowing things, I'm only stating facts cause that's a king's job," he refrained the word 'king' like a true king. A king indeed.

Wonho could only clap. Chan didn't have any rebuttal to give. He was just shocked with Jisung's character development.

To be frank, Chan was glad to bring Jisung with him. The moment Jisung snapped, he realized how matured the younger had become.

"You've matured."

"And you've deteriorated."

Caw caw caw.

The younger turned his head to Wonho. "By the way, did you give Woojin a good kick?"

He shook his head. "What kick?"

"On the groin," he emphasized. "Did you break his penis?" That's a very mature question, he thought.

"Nah," Wonho declined. "I only told him that he's forgiven and then I kicked him out of my household. After all, I'm not mad at him. I'm simply disappointed."

Jisung couldn't believe how lenient Wonho is. If he's in Wonho's position, he would instruct William Snakespeare to poison Woojin's dick.

"Unbelievable. I don't think I can forgive him," said Chan.

Wonho nodded. "That's up to you. You don't have to forgive him if you don't want to. He made a mistake and I don't want to spend the rest of my life holding grudges upon him. I made mistakes too. You can't stop me from forgiving him."

"Although you'll end up hurting yourself?"

"Yes." He refrained, "even though I'll end up losing myself."

"Why?" Jisung didn't find any sense in Wonho's kindness.

Quietly he answered, "We were born to be real, not to be perfect. This is my punishment for running away from my dad."

Jisung and Chan inched forward to give Wonho the warmest group hug. That boy had suffered a lot, he deserved to make his own choices. Although they had been missing a lot of time, visiting Wonho's house was worth the time. At least the truth had been revealed. They both decided to forget Woojin. At the end he would reap what he had spread.

"Can I borrow your phone? I wanna tell Woojin one last thing," he asked Wonho. Wonho approved as he lent him his phone with Woojin's new number written on the dim screen.

Wonho
hey, this is chan

you don't have to answer this message

i'm just thinking. do you remember when you first came to my house?

obv you don't, but at that time i was trying to solve a puzzle which my dad had given me, and i asked you to help me solve the damn puzzle

jokes on you, I've completed the puzzle

the completed puzzle pieces formed a picture of a clown and it reminds me of you

now fuck off

wonho deserves better ✨

"Thank you." He returned the phone to its rightful owner. "I think it's time for Jisung and I to go. Do you want to spend more time with us? You know... shopping and stuff?"

"Thanks for the offer, but I must decline," he rejected politely. "I promised William to look for his soulmate."

They nodded, although they're secretly wondering on how could a snake lives so luxuriously. The snake had a better life than the owner, yet not as luxurious as Elizabeth the 3rd. Talking about that cat, Jisung suddenly felt needy. He missed that fancy blue-eyed fur ball.

As Chan and Jisung took a step outside of Wonho's house, they had a reality check.

Oh, right. What now?

With Chan going back again to Wonho's house to poop, Jisung was left alone. A sigh escaped from his mouth when suddenly a call from the love of his life made his butt cheeks jiggle. No, he's not aroused and whatnots. His butt cheeks couldn't sense sexual tension.

"Han Jisung's online library service, would you like to check me out?" Jisung opened the phone conversation with a cheeky smile. Eyes sparkling in amusement.

"I already did," he giggled. "Do you have a minute? I want to ask you something."

Jisung screeched five octaves higher. "No no no. Not now. Talk to me in front of my face and family if you're thinking of proposing me. This place isn't fancy enough for such news." He hadn't finished high school, albeit the thought of marrying Minho had come across his mind several times.

The older panicked. "No way. Not that." His cheeks were now tinted in shades of pink. "Talking about proposing you in front of your family, why don't you invite your dad and Elizabeth over for a family dinner?"

"With you? You're inviting my family?" he ensured once again to avoid miscommunication.

Minho nodded, though Jisung couldn't see it. "Yup. Your dad suggested us to have another family with my family the other day. Remember?"

"Uh huh."

"That's why I want to invite your family to my house and have a dinner with my family. Besides, it's unfair if I only take you for granted." he poured his hidden feelings out. "I feel like I'm only receiving from you, and I want to give you something nice."

He could feel the sadness in Minho's voice. He never knew how Minho truly felt, albeit he reckoned the older must've felt terrible and ashamed because they're not on the same level. Jisung didn't mind that. Never in a million years. In his eyes, Minho completed him and vice versa. Although his boyfriend was lacking confidence, he still found him flawless.

After a moment of silence, he continued, "Hyung, I don't want you to feel bad about anything. If you're doing this for the sake of repaying everything I've given you, then I must decline." He heart ached so much while saying that. "I will accept your offer if you genuinely want to have a family dinner without having anything to achieve. My dad would very much appreciate it."

"Okay, I'll try to sort my feelings. I still want the dinner thingy to happen," he said, smiling from ear to ear. "I mean... Auntie will come home tonight, so it'll be great for you and your dad to see her."

Heart beating faster than ever, Jisung had never felt so excited and nervous at the same time like this. "Tell her I love you," he chuckled. "She must have a really beautiful heart like you."

The older nodded again. "Actually she's one of the nicest person on earth. Although  we're not connected by blood, she'll always be my Auntie that I adore, though she insisted not to call her my Auntie." A smile plastered on Jisung's smile, knowing there's someone to erase Minho's loneliness aside from his cats and him while they're not physically together warmed his heart.

"Can't wait for next week." The call ended faster than expected because Minho's phone died, and like a magic spell casted on him, Chan had returned from his long minutes of pooping in someone else's house. Jisung could not ever relate.

There's no toilet better than your own toilet, where you can poop freely without feeling awkward. That line had always been Jisung's life motto. Truthfully, his digestive system never runs well when traveling due to the lack of homey vibes, especially in the toilet. That's probably the main reason on why he hated going abroad so badly.

"Minho?" asked Chan with his index finger pointing at Jisung's phone.

"Yes." He put his phone back to his pocket. "I guess Minho-hyung and I will become a family soon," he flexed. "Hyung, why don't you find a girlfriend or a boyfriend? I can give you some recommendations."

"No need," he rejected. "At least not now. I'm in no hurry to be in a relationship with someone since the last time didn't end up so good."

The younger was eager to ask, but he decided against it. He knew his boundaries and he wouldn't crossed the line.

"Hmm... is there at least someone that caught your attention?"

Chan thought for a while. "There is, but I don't think we have a chance."

"Hyung, don't be like that. Be confident in yourself!" He tried so hard not to explode because Chan had a hard time acknowledging his charm points.

"You don't understand. That person I've been keeping my eyes on is probably not into relationships." Chan was getting frustrated since things never worked his way.

Jisung patted his back. "Okay, let's cheer you up, Oldie." They both went to find Mr. Ryu and went shopping. From there, they never mentioned anything related to relationships anymore.

Coming to Wonho's house was regretful at first, especially for the whiney boy named Jisung. Nevertheless, it was a good decision at the end. They got to know the truth, which was everything they needed. However now, they've got nothing to do anymore. It's not like they could return. In the end, they went shopping in the city's biggest mall. It's Jisung's idea.

For Jisung, Chan had always been that old fashioned friend and senior. He despised Chan's way of thinking with a burning passion. Nevertheless, he respected the boy from this experience. Chan had gone through a lot and Jisung just wanted to help him forget his burden by shopping together. At least there's something nice to do for the older.

Just like Minho, he was repaying what he's been given so far. They're the same, that's why they matched so well together.

┉┉

Heyy people, finally I updated the story! *happy cheering noises*

I feel bad for leaving this story over a month and I'd like to send my sincere apologies to you. I'll try to find time during my hectic schedule to update this story. Hope you like the story so far.

And I beg you... PLEASE SEND ME PRAYERS SINCE I'M GONNA HAVE MY COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAM COMING UP SOON AND I'M EXTRA NERVOUS. PRAY FOR ME, OKAY! LOVE YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 3.8K 37
I can stop if you're uncomfortable I just think you're the most gorgeous thing I've ever heard and from what I've seen (AHEM) you must be handsome to...
664K 7.7K 83
SO MANY TYPOS:: this is an Imagines book for IT 2017 but somehow the cover is Pewdiepie?? am i a mad lad now? All IT characters and the distinctive l...
165K 1.8K 23
After rejected by his crush y/n ran away from school and went to the forest amd there he saw a weird triangle shape box which led to unlocking his jo...
363K 11.3K 35
Changbin dares Minho to text Jisung? Minho seems more like a no strings attached guy to Jisung someone who just wants a quick lay. Jisung is a sweet...