I love you... ( Kokichi X Rea...

By borrosa

Ah, Hello! I just wanted to say that this is my first story so sorry for grammar mistakes, I try to get what... More

The New School.
New Friends
Warm Hugs
Sunset Confesson
Cuddles
Walk to the Beach
Battle 1
3,2,1 Go!
HOLYKWKSJJD

Morning!~

569 7 3
By borrosa

*chirp chirp*

Y/n: "hm?"

Kokichi:"morning!"

You look at him kinda surprised and you looked out side.

Y/n: "Hey Kokichi, what time is it?"

Kokichi: "it's around 12. Why?"

You shot out of bed and you got changed for school.

Kokichi: "Nehehe! Y/n you know that we don't have school today right?"

Y/n: "we don't?"

You fell into your bed and you just lay there. Kokichi gets up and lays next to you and you both look at your sealing.

Kokichi: "Hey do you remember anything from last night?" He says kinda worryingly

You start blushing and you cover your face with your sleeves and you just stay there

Kokichi: "I'll take that as a yes! Nehehe!~"

He sits up and looks at you embarrassed and he grabs your hands and kisses you lightly and he smiles.

Y/n: "d-does this m-mean were a thing now?"

Kokichi: "are you okay with that?"

Y/n: "of course!"

Kokichi lays down and hugs you and you guys fall asleep together and a single tear runs down this face while he hugs you..

A/N
Sorry for this being a short chapter. I have writers block but I'll think of something!!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 7.5K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
5.2K 74 8
This is a muichiro x reader story and you will be yn. Your breathing technique is called Crystal breathing. This will be after everybody new nezuko...
166K 4.6K 72
Who would have thought that a simple photoshoot would change my life forever? Disclaimer: I have nothing against Danneel. I actually think that she i...
357K 12.3K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...