Oozing Chemistry

By _ambergrayson_

[Reggie x OC] Completed! On what was supposed to have been Sunset Curve's biggest night at the Orpheum, Bobby... More

1st Thing's 1st
2nd Thing's 2nd
3rd Thing's 3rd
4th Thing's 4th
5th Thing's 5th
6th Thing's 6th
7th Thing's 7th
8th Thing's 8th
9th Thing's 9th
10th Thing's 10th
11th Thing's 11th
12th Thing's 12th
13th Thing's 13th
14th Thing's 14th
15th Thing's 15th
16th Thing's 16th
17th Thing's 17th
18th Thing's 18th
19th Thing's 19th
20th Thing's 20th
A/N

Cast

7.1K 94 131
By _ambergrayson_

Starring...

Madison Reyes as Julie Molina

Charlie Gillespie as Luke

Owen Joyner as Alex

Jeremy Shada as Reggie 😍

As Julie and her Phantoms

With...

Jadah Marie as Flynn, the best friend

Savannah May as Carrie, the demon

Sacha Carlson as Nick, Julie's crush (lol ex-crush)

(This pic was too funny not to include)

Booboo Stewart as Willie, Alex's "friend" (wink wink)

Cheyenne Jackson as Caleb Covington, of the Hollywood Ghost Club

Your Choice as Izzy

Feel free to imagine anyone you please as Izzy. I don't generally like to attach actors' or actresses' faces to my books because it may limit how you see the character. Imagine her as whoever and however you want!

---

This book will go with the series, though I will be adding cute Reggie and band moments throughout since this story is centered around Izzy. Julie and Luke's and Alex and Willie's relationship will also be present because, let's face it, we can't live without them either! The first official chapter will be up later tonight!

Thanks so much for picking up Oozing Chemistry! Updates will be pretty frequent (I'll try for daily!), and I hope you enjoy! If anyone has anything they'd specifically like to see, I like to be interactive with readers and would love to hear your ideas and mesh them with my own!

-Kait 🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 9.7K 21
Stephanie was living the dream. She was in an amazing band called Sunset Curve with her best friends. Not to mention they had the biggest gig of thei...
111K 1.9K 48
Kayla never asked to join a band, but it was the best decision she ever made. Along with her best friend Alex and new friends Luke and Reggie, Kayla...
51.3K 1.2K 13
》Get up, get out ...relight that spark 《 → julie and the phantoms fan fiction ← → season 1 ← → ©patchymcgee ← → e...
44.4K 476 26
Y/n is in the band Sunset Curve. She and Luke have always been flirty with each other everyone else in the band knew they liked each other but they j...