The Reason Why Mom Loves Dad...

By tenny10-10

After Neji misses Tenten's birthday, Tenji gets mad and stumbles upon an ancient Chinese scroll. "If this s... More

PROLOGUE
ARGUEMENT
FINDING THE SROLL AND GOING TO THE PAST
THIS IS MOM AND DAD?!
MEETING KONOHA 12
THE CHUNNIN EXAMS: MOM'S SUCCESS
THE CHUNNIN EXAMS: DAD'S FIGHT
THE CHUNNIN EXAMS: THE LAST BATTLE
SAVING SASUKE WAS A FAILURE
KISAME'S WATER BALL
DAD'S ANGER:MATATABI IS LOOSE
THE WAR: PART 1
THE WAR: PART 2
THE WAR: PART 3
THE WAR: PART 4
😍💖BONUS ONESHOT💖😍
ANONYMOUS THREAT FROM THE FIRE NATION
MEETING THE........GAANG?!
GOING THROUGH THE SERPENT'S PASS TO BA SING SE

SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS

433 22 13
By tenny10-10

"Ano, w-where w-will Tenji-kun s-sleep?"

At that moment, no one knew what to do, not even the prodigies, Neji and Sasuke.

"It's okay, I'll stay with ma-Tenten, I'll stay with Tenten."
"YOU WILL NOT!!!!!!!!" Neji screamed.
"Then who will I sleep with?"
"You can stay in the Hyuga Compound with Hinata and Neji" Shikamaru responded lazily.
"Oh, okay then." Tenji answered back.

'Hold up! Doesn't Grandpa Hiashi stay there? And he doesn't know me, he hates Dad and Aunt Hinata!!!!'

"On second thought, I'll pass." Tenji said nervously.

They all sweatdropped.

"Listen here Tenji, we would have let you stay with us but we all have crowded homes and some of us like our personal space, and the only two options you have are the Hyuga Compound and Lee's house, and I'm sure you don't want to stay at Lee's house, do you?" Sasuke said.

They all looked at him in awe.

"Teme, that's the highest number of words you've said, you're changing!!!!!!!!" Naruto shouted.
"Hn, dobe."
"And he's back." Kiba said.

'I most certainly will not sleep in Uncle Lee's house, I need my beauty sleep for my hair, I mean, it doesn't look like this on its own."

"Fine, I'll stay at the Hyuga Compound."
"Then let's go, we have to train for the Chunnin exams coming up." Neji snapped.
"Whatever you usuratonkachi."
"Stop calling me an usuratonkachi!!!!!!!!!"

They reached the Hyuga Compound and Tenji's saving grace was that Hiashi had a mission.

Fortunately for him, he saw a room that was so neat and he immediately jumped on the bed.

"Now this is what I call a room."

Unfortunately for him, it was Neji's room.

"Fuck off from my bed you moron!!!! You just stained my pristine white sheets!!!!!!"
"Aw come on, sharing is caring, and besides, you're the only Hyuga male I know."
"No, I refuse!!!!!!!"

Then a light bulb went off in Tenji's head.

"Okay then, you won't mind if I stay with Hinata......"
"Fine, you can stay here, but get your sandals off my bed!!!!"
"Now you're talking!!!!!"

He then gave Neji a cheeky grin.

Then he saw some photos.

"What's this?" he said, reaching out for one.
"It's a photo of me and someone I met when I was younger." And Neji facial expression softened, which surprised Tenji.

But what surprised him even more was that it was Tenten in the photo with Neji.

Then Tenji's head started pounding.

Then he fainted.

[A/N: I'll start writing in italics because he had a flashback]

When he woke up everywhere was white.

'Snow? What happened?!'

Then he saw some children run through him.

"Oh, I'm now a phantom, they can't see or hear me. This is interesting."

Then he saw three kids at a corner. Getting close, he saw Tenten.

"Those jerks, what are they doing to mom?!" He shouted.
"Look at her, she thinks she's so cute with the buns on her head." Boy 1 said.
"You can't even do any jutsu, you're so weak!" Boy 2 said.

Tenten was on the verge of tears.

"It's no wonder why you're parents left you, they died from your uselessness!!!!!!" Boy 3 shouted.

Then she cried.

"Mom......." Tenji wished he wasn't a phantom so he could slap some sense into these bullies.

"Hey, knock it out!!!" A voice said.

They all turned and saw it was Neji.

"Dad?! Now I want to know what happens."

"What do you want, blind boy?" Boy 2 asked.
"Leave her alone or I'll tell on you for bullying."  Neji threatened.
"Let me think...... NO!!" Boy 1 shouted.
"And besides, what are YOU gonna do about it?!" Boy 3 asked.

Everywhere was calm, and then......

"Byakugan!!!!" Neji shouted

They were scared shitless and they ran but Tenji swore that he heard them saying that they would be back for him.

He then looked at the scene before him: Neji was on his knees beside Tenten and wiping her tears away.

"Next time you have to be careful, okay?"
"O-okay, thank you....."
"Neji, my name is Neji."  He said with a smile.
"Thank you Neji-kun."
"What's you're name?"
"Tenten."

Then Tenji was shocked by what Neji did next.

Neji took a bun each in his hand.

"Ten...Ten."

Then they both giggled.

Even though he was a Hyuga and had pride, Tenji couldn't help it.

"SO KAWAIIIIII!!!!!!!!"

Then he woke up on soft sheets.

"Do you have a problem or something?! You fainted! And what was 'so kawai?'. "

Turning his head, he saw Neji.

"What happened to me, usuratonkachi?"

Neji had a feeling Tenji won't be calling him by his name anytime soon, so he didn't get mad.

"You fainted, that's what happened, and you almost broke my picture."
"Speaking of the picture, you do know that's Tenten right?"
".......... I know."
"So, she's you're best friend?"
"No, but we're close."
"So you trust her?"
"Yeah."
"Anyways, I'm butt shit tired, so I'm going to sleep."
"Okay then."
"Goodnight usuratonkachi."

What Neji said next shocked him to the core.

"Goodnight gay pickle."
"YOU ARE GAY!!! YOU'RE ENTIRE FAMILY IS GAY!!!!!!"

~The next morning~

After breakfast, they go to Team 9 training grounds to train for the Chunnin exams. As usual, Neji and Lee spar while Tenten and Tenji sit aside.

~After 5 mins of boredom~

"Hey Tenten, how about we spar together?"
"Are you sure about this? I don't want to hurt you."
"Yes, I'm sure. You need to train for the Chunnin exams coming up and don't go easy on me."
"I wasn't planning on doing that."

They both smirk at each other and she attacks with a barrage of weapons and he does the same.

"MANIPULATED TOOLS: HEAVENLY CHAIN DISASTER!!!!!!" Tenten screamed.

This was a technique that makes the weapons go twice their speed and making it look like flashes of light.

Tenji then activated his byakugan and deflected them all. [The same way Neji fought off all those spiders.]

Neji and Lee saw the spar and knew it was getting interesting and intense.

"Time to end this." Tenji said.
He jumped backwards, brought out two scrolls, did some hand signs and shouted: "RISING TWIN DRAGONS!!!!!!!"

Using chakra strings, he threw them at Tenten and she deflected them back to him.

Tenji then smirked, knowing that Tenten would fall for this trick. It was something he perfected whenever he trained.

"You have to try harder!!!!!" Tenten cried.
"Don't let your guard down!!!!!" Tenji cried back. "8 TRIGRAMS, 128 PALMS!!!!!!!"

He then hits all the weapons, making them go thrice their speed, back at Tenten.

Seeing where this was going, she did a Ram/Cross Sign and cried out: "MULTI SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!!!!!!" Millions of Tentens appeared.

But they were all hit and the real Tenten was on the ground injured.

'SHIT!!!! What did I do?!!!!"

"Tenten, are you OK?"
Neji was beyond furious. "YOU IMBECILE!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!!!!!!"
Lee looked like he was about to cry. "Tenten, please wake up!!!"

Then Tenji got kicked from behind, and saw the two boys laughing at him and Tenten disappear.

"A SHADOW CLONE!!! I should have known!!!" He cried out hitting the ground.
"I did tell you that you had to try harder." She responded giggling and helped him up.

~

OH MY KAMI!!!!!!  I can't believe it!!!! I reached 1216 words!!! My new high score. 😎😎

Plz don't forget to vote and comment on it!!!! Ciao Adios amigos, I'm out!!!  🤗🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...
141K 3.9K 20
(Completed) What happens when Sakura, Hinata, Ino and Tenten runaway to better themsleves because of a conversation they overheard. How will the boys...
1.8K 72 9
Tenten a kunoichi of Konoha. She has a past that no one knows about a past that will come back to haunt her. Tenten has known for years what she must...
159K 4.6K 32
Weak.... Is that what you want to be called all your life? Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten and Temari have left their village to train together and get s...