Double love story. Jakeshy an...

By shabaker1993

Love is bloom song from mlp Jabok and Shane having hard time in New York. jabok was broken by Ryan. Shane was... More

Sad morning for jabok
Lunch with other's/Ryan come back
A special project
Raven and Angel made deal.
Peace treaty/See Marco again
Charlie and Husk join
Plan before go canterlot city
Announcers/ Jack and shadow problem
You be in my heart
Nightwing meet Jabok/going to distance
Save by muants from mobius
Fluttershy and Nightwing moment
Jack and Shadow hot Sally escape
Getting a mission from Queen of mobians
Get know each other

Equestrian hedgehog with no life

74 5 18
By shabaker1993

In New York in secret lair. Leo, Raph, Donnie, and mikey with Master Splinter. All them having hard time after against Mephlies.

Raph(mad):That no excuse hedgehog turn our friends evil and take over earth.

Mikey(sad):I so scared our friends almost destroyed us but I happy shane and jabok save them before we kill Mephlies.

Donnie:After all us confess Angel the hell cat. I can't believe that monster stay with us.

Master Splinter:It royal from hell idea be Angel the hell cat stay with us until  she learn her lesson. Remember.  Defeat emenys make new friends.

Leo:I know master Splinter but i still don't trust Angel after she did our friends and Raven.

Master Splinter:Between us I agree with you but Angel will learn her mistake or she do horrible punishment when Charlie come check us.

???:Easy you said master Splinter but I still don't like you all after two boys defeat.

Red cat with red eyes and wearing red clothes. Name Angel the hell cat eat fish because part her diet.

Raph:Why you eat fish. You know make us sick you eat fish.

Angel:Get use Raph. After shane and jabok save you all afther ryan broke up. I suppires defeat me and kill Mephlies. Where equestrian hedgehog.

Leo:Shane is his room emo cat. I don't mind you stay with us but I forgot you did.

Angel start walking away. I sit on my bed having hard Mephlies said to me before we kill him.

Shane(sad):I don't know I trust that no excuse father said to me even turn my friends against us. Wrost part Mephlies want my powers that take over earth, mobius, and my birth homeworld equestrian.

I got up and look mirror see myself. I part pony and hedgehog. I munant like my friends.

Shane(cry):Wothout Jabok help  save our friends and help me defeat Mephlies. Now I scared other's emenys we face  try take my powers. Wrost part I don't know my long lost mom love me again. Only my friends like family but they got a parent love them and I don't find true love. I wish I find answer's and maybe my life be horrible.

Soon jabok and Shane will go to different school meet new friends and  love for both us.

S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 25.8K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
252K 24.6K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
3M 87K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.2M 65K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...