The Twisted Truth (Editing)

By Daniella_Ruyi

Nothing in her life ever made sense. Why her father hated her, why he tortured her mother, why she was forced... More

1 - Intro
2 - Revenge
3 - New Me
4 - Ideas?
5 - Captive
6 - Deadly Whisper
7 - Brother
8 - The Martinez
9 - Live A Little
10 - My Disaster
11 - Take It Or Leave It
12 - Golden Blood
13 - Crashlandin
14 - Mysterious Call
15 - Touch You
16 - Date And Ditch 1
17 - Date And Ditch 2
18 - That's My Name
19 - Our Ride
20 - We Hitmen
21 - Inside Life
22 - Re-united
23 - Re-united 2
24 - Pain and Secrets
25 - Loxersize
26 - Back to work
27 - Lady Monster
28 - The one who snaps Dalexis is
29 - Bestfriend VS Girlfriend
30 - We're with Noelle
31 - Death of the Deathsnake
32 - What could solve all our problems
33 - A date
34 - Back up...What!
35 - More to know
36 - Every big Martinez
37 - Let's talk
38 - Their true feelings
39 - Do tell
40 - Dancing with your ghost
41 - We'll be alright
42 - Whatever you say goes
43 - Love rival
44 - Bad boys bring heaven to you
45 - Problematic
46 - Plan Allmight
47 - Fake
48 - Gang war
49 - All new things
50 - Before the war
51 - Desperate times
53 - You're the Rat
54 - Little more secrets
55 - Take the pain away
56 - She's gone
57 - End

52 - True Villan

46 8 11
By Daniella_Ruyi

Alexis' p.o.v

It had been three days since the war happened.

During those three days, a lot occured.

We won the war but lost a lot.

Noelle was taken to the hospital.

Genvi was taken to a cell.

It was a critical injury for Noelle and we didn't know if she would survive or not.

It affected her brain cells cause she was shot a her back and her spinal cord was connected to the brain.

She was being treated everyday as best as the doctor's could. But she didn't wake up.

It was a tragic time for everyone. We all tried our best to deal with the pain as best as we could.

All the Martinez brothers were nowhere to be found. Hunter wasn't excluded.

Vanessa and Gabriel were always in the hospital beside Noelle.

Cam and Zara were at home. We didnt ignore each other. We just had nothing to say. We rarely saw each other in the house.

Fiona was an explorer so she continued her travels to escape the painful reality.

I stayed in my room most of the time crying. She was in that state because of me.

I didn't want to blame myself but I couldn't help it.

It was like she felt she was a burden to all of us. She couldn't protect herself from such a war.

Though they trained her a lot, the war was too high a level for her. She didn't feel useful so she sacrificed herself.

How could she do that?! I could handle it. It wasn't going to kill me.

I always thought of ways I would have handled that situation for Noelle to be safe.

There were other choices I should have made.

But I couldn't turn back time. And something in my mind always told me that no matter what I changed, the decision was Noelle's. She would have done it either way but I refuse to believe that.

We captured some of his men and they told us where all the hideouts where.
I followed the search team to look for mom in each of them.

But I still couldn't find her.

Something was wrong.

Each day that passed, I tortured Genvi to the max. It was so much that Cam always had to stop me.

I questioned him on mom's whereabouts.

He always said the same thing.

"If you can't find her in any of the hideouts, then she escaped."

It was possible for her to do that with all the commotion going on. But she would have come to see me by now if she escaped by herself.

Unless someone took her.

Everything was so messed up.

We won the war but we were all feeling like shit.

I couldn't find mom, I couldn't find Alex and Noelle was at the brink of death.

What could be worse than this?

I regreted that statement in the next hour.

I recieved an anonymous message telling me to go to the living room on the first floor of the Martinez house.

I walked out of my room when I saw Cam and Zara on the hallway.

"I recieved an anonymous message telling me some crazy shit." I said and they had a shocked look.

"We got one too. It says we should go to the Martinez house." Zara said.

"I wonder who else got the message." Cam said as I walked to them.

"We should go there incase this is something freakishly important." I said and they agreed.

We drove to their house and walked to the sitting room on the first floor.

When we went in, we saw everyone there.

All the Martinez family members were there. Hunter was there too. But Fiona wasn't in the country so it was possible she was told to go somewhere else.

"You're all here." Cam said suprised.

"We recieved an anonymous message. I wonder what's going on." Sean said.

"This better not be some kind of joke." Dante said with a serious tone.

Suddenly, Aiden appeared on the screen of the living room.

"Oh good. You're all here. Just incase you weren't, I hacked into all your screens so you can all hear me." He said sounding in a different tone.

Almost....devious.

"Aiden?" I said in surprise. We were all murmuring about what just happened.

"This isn't the time to be playing games Aiden!" Darren said.

"Will you calm down for a fucking second? If you want to leave, go ahead. This message is especially for you Alexis." He said in that devious tone.

His voice was deepened.

I just realized he called me by name.

"How do you know my name?"

"You know something about power?" He started. "Those who know the true meaning of it and know how to utilize it deserve it more than anyone else."

"Your point is?" Gabriel asked.

"You all know me as Aiden, leader of the Mundanes."

"But I'm also ruler of all the Golden Blood!" He said with a large smirk on his face.

The camera tilted a little and I saw her.

She was tied to a pole in the room and he was grabbing her hair.

So she had been there all along.

"MOM!"

____________________________________________

OMGGGGGG

😂

Your face is so priceless!

Sigh.

So Aiden was the gang the Golden Blood were working with since their fallout.

No wonder he's so high in the rank in a short period of time.

And now he had Iris?

Shit be gettin good!

What will happen now?

Find out next time.

Daniella Ruyi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 83.6K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
88.6K 2K 28
She broke his heart. She left him when he needed her the most. She was the most precious thing he'd ever had but to her he was just someone she passe...
87 36 25
It all started of as a plan for revenge. Alex Rogers got to a point where she had a wonderful gang to support her and someone she loved. But love doe...
3M 95.4K 43
He never wanted to be good, until he met her. He liked the feeling of fighting, until he met her. He liked being feared by everyo...