Roses (Offender X Female Read...

By Queen-Of-Weird

(WARNING!!!! This book is EXTREMELY unfit for any innocent eyes or ears!! I don't recommend, i am telling you... More

Ch1: Lets Start The Show
Ch2: The Trio Plus One
Ch3: The Guest
Ch4: Unexpected Choices
Ch5: Home?
Ch6: Are You Serious??
Ch8: Maybe He's Sweet
Ch9: Brothers Are Neat
Ch10: The Voice

Ch7: The ᎡᏌᏞᎬᏚ

144 6 2
By Queen-Of-Weird

(Do My Own Thing by: American Authors)

He then went to a closet, Im guessing, and told me to sit on the bed. I sat down and he opened it.

"Rule number one, every night you have to wear these." He said

It was a bunch of different designs of nightwear. They were showy and inappropriate but I sold my soul to him so I might as well listen.

"Rule number two, every morning you have to kiss me." He said and smirked even more

Even though he didn't have a normal face, I can still tell he had the face of someone who thinks I wouldn't do it. Oh how I'll prove him wrong.

"Okay." Was all I said

He froze for a moment and then turned back to the closet.

"Rule number three!" He said then said warningly," if I catch you kissing on any of those idiots here, you die."

He was very serious about that one, but I wouldn't do that. I know myself well enough to know I wouldn't.

"Rule four, stay away from my brother." He said," that wasn't a rule before but right now he's being a real nosy bitch of a brother so if you see him, walk the other way."

I nodded and he continued.

"I already told you five yesterday, so rule six." He said," if I'm at the table for whatever reason like eating or lunch, you have to sit in my lap."

He had the same look like if I wouldn't do it. Im still gonna prove him wrong.

"Number seven, I choose what you wear." He said and he turned his head to me," and you can't complain."

I let out a pft cause he must've forgotten that I was a stripper.

"I was a stripper, I'm use to wearing a lot so I won't care." I replied

"Good." He smirked," number eight, you have to address me by master. No matter where we are or who is there."

He then headed to the bathroom I guess and I smirked.

"Okay master." I said a bit smug

He froze in his tracks and just stood there.

'Wait did he not expect me to really say it?'

"Of course I didn't!" He complained as he turned to me

He had a hint of pink on his cheeks and I giggled. He then disappeared and I just sat there.

'Awe, but it was his rule he should've expected me to say it.'

I shook my head and got up. I then felt a tap behind me and turned around to see nothing but there was clothes on the bed. I got the idea of what it meant and started to undress.

Literally two minutes later

I actually don't mind what I'm wearing.

Its not bad or great but its good. I then grabbed the hoodie an clothes jane gave me put then next to my backpack. I then headed to the door and opened it, seeing hoodie, masky and toby.

Hoodie also seemed like he was about to knock then put his hand down.

"You look pretty!" Toby beamed

"The fuck is that?" Masky asked

"Offender gave her the rules, that makes things complicated." Hoodie said

I chuckled at them and then they let me come out. I closed the door on my way out and they stood around me.

"Alright, how many rules did he give you?" Masky sighed

'This must be common for them.'

"He gave me eight." I answered

They didn't say a word.

"What?" I asked

"Oh you're serious!" Masky said surprised

"Yeah, he gave me eight rules." I replied," is that...bad?"

"No thats great!" Toby cheered," did he say anything about us?"

"I can't be with anyone else in this house or caught kissing or something." I replied

"Never said we couldn't use you for a good ole kill spree-"

"You can't use her as bait, I can but you guys can't." Offender suddenly said

We looked to the right and saw him standing there with his arms crossed.

"And you three aren't allowed to take her anywhere near slender." He said stern

"We don't listen to you." Masky said as my arm was grabbed

I was pulled but felt the same crushing pain from yesterday. I fell to the ground and twitched a bit trying to hold in the agonizing pain. I couldn't hear anything as my eyes started closing.

Then it stopped. I was able to breathe but it was heavily and quick.

"What t-the he-hell did yo-you-you do?!" Toby asked

He said the same thing he said yesterday. I opened my eyes slightly and saw hoodie. He lent me his hand and I took it as he helped me up. I felt tired again and I shivered from the feeling of physical pain.

I then had a migraine and tried to shut out the yelling and arguing. Then I felt something soft rub against my left leg. I looked down to it and saw smile dog.

"Smiles..?" I asked softly

He pulled on the skirt a little and I guess wanted me to follow him. Suddenly I was swept off my feet and carried away. I looked and saw the guy from yesterday in the arm chair who said I was food.

"Ej where the hell do you think you're going with her, huh!!" Offender growled

"You idiot your gonna get her kill!" Masky complained

"I'm taking her to the porch, and you guys seem like your killing her on your own." Ej? Said," besides I was human once."

He then looked at me but his mask blocked his emotions or face expressions.

"I know when someone's lost, and is just plain out tired of everything." He said

I then heard smiles behind us or something as ej then put me down.

"C'mon, you should be fine to walk now." He said

He continued walking and I followed as smiles was besides me.

"So jeff told me all about you." Ej said as he walked ahead of us," a broke kid losing everything she loved and being robbed of. Thats harsh."

'Thats pretty rude dude.'

"But the real question is.." he said then stopped

He turned to us and I stopped as well.

"Why did offender only give you eight rules? He usually gives his girls at least 20." Ej asked

"thats rude, she isn't like those other brats!" Smiles complained

"Awe, thanks smiles." I said

Ej then turned back around and we followed him.

"Well I wasn't trying to be rude, I'm just trying to see why you warmed up to jane so quick, why slender man is protecting you, why the four most people who couldn't care less about you do care, and why offender hasn't killed you yet." He listed

I gulped a little cause he's making this feel like a huge deal. Or well, with the way he said it made me uneasy.

'Please stop telling me these things...'

I could walk away but I don't know where I'm going if I did. Plus it feels a lot more safe to be with someone who is guiding me. We then reached some stairs and went down them. The living room.

He continued to the door and opened it, revealing the outside. He looked back at me and chuckled a bit evilly. I was a little scared of him now. Who knows what he's planning but at least smiles was with me.

I continued toward him and he waited by the door. I went out and then the door slammed behind me, making me jump.

"HEY!" Smiles yelled from inside

I turned around and ej stood there before me. My heart started racing as smiled barks and shouts were muffled by the walls of the house.

"Go ahead." Ej said," run."

I only stood there and was tempted to run but knew what would happen if I did. I took in a deep breath and relaxed. I shot a glare at ej and he seemed taken back.

I walked toward him and waited for him to move.

"I won't ask for you to move." I said," but I'm not running."

"Oh?" He asked," and why is that?"

"If I run I die, if I stay I die. If I disobey I die." I said simple," its as simple as that. Which ever path or choice I make, its only gonna lead to me dying."

He didn't say a word and I realized it myself.

"I'd rather choose the path that lets me live a little longer." I lastly said

He moved out of the way and I opened the door and went back inside. Smiles jumped on me and then growled at ej.

"You were trying to get her killed-"

"No, I just wanted to do a small experiment." Ej said

Smiles got off me and I turned to ej. He patted my head and ruffled my hair a little.

"Don't worry kid, this place is pretty fun! Plus all that I said wasn't true! The rules part was, but other than that everything else was to trigger your fight or flight response." He said," plus I was here when you first arrived."

He removed his hand from my head and walked off.

"Why are people patting my head?" I mumbled a little

"I like head pats." Smiles said

I smiled at him and sat on the floor. I patted his head and he wagged his tail.

"Child I need a word-"

"No chance in hell! What are you up to!" Offender said, both of them suddenly appearing

I looked up and slender was near the kitchen doors while offender stood behind the couch. I got up, knowing offender would probably tell me to leave or go somewhere else.

Till black tentacles wrapped around my waist and picked me up. I knew they were slenders but he did it so quick. Offenders tentacles wrapped around my thighs and pulled me his way.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" I complained," I'm not your fucking rope, put me down!"

They put me down in between them and I fixed myself. I then looked back an forth at them and huffed.

"You two can easy kill me in an argument so I want my own rules!" I said

"You-"

"Fair." Slender said

"Okay!" I said," first rule, if you're gonna argue and wanna play tug of war, then DONT grab me!!"

"Thats fair." Slender agreed

"That was slenders fault for-"

"No no no! Don't feed the flame of a new argument!" I warned

"I can do whatever-"

"Master." I said, seeing if it'll trigger him

He shut up and I smirked. Slender snickered a little and I continued.

"Rule two!" I said then complained,"I don't know don't kill me just cause you're arguing!"

"Wow." Offender said

"I'll make it up as I go I guess." I shrugged

Suddenly something felt like it stabbed my upper right arm. I hissed and flinched back as I saw a black tentacle with a bit if red crimson blood. My crimson blood.

I looked at my arm to see a circle with an x over it on my arm. It then filled with black and burned.

"Slender man you son of a-"

"Now if you harm her you'll be punished." Slender said

I was more focused on the pain rather than the argument.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! It fucking burns!!'

I don't deal well with pain, especially if I'm still feeling while around people then...Well lets just say, I'm no longer an angel from heaven, more like I originated from hell.

"Are you okay?" Smiles asked

"I'm fine." I hissed

He whimpered a little and I crouched to him while holding my arm.

"I-Im sorry smiles, I....I don't deal well with pain like this, I didn't mean to hiss at you." I sighed," I'm just tired."

He nuzzled his head on my leg and I smiled and patted his head.

"Smiles take her to get some rest, me and offender still need to clear things up." Slender said

I got up and looked at them to see their tentacles flailing behind them. Me and smiles went upstairs and he licked my hand. I looked down at him and he smiled at me.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked

I kinda shrugged. Do I really want to talk about how I'm feeling or what's happening?

"I'm not sure." I replied

We continued going and made it to the top. We walled down the hall and I know we just left the stairs but I already feel lost in these hallways. There's a literal turn every what? 15 doors?

Anyways I think we got to the room cause smiles stopped in front of a door. I went to the door knob and opened it, seeing that it was the room. We went in and I remembered the rule I had to do at night.

"Right, I have to follow the my rules." I said," Hold on."

I went to the closet and pulled out one of the night clothes and went to the bathroom. I changed into it and honestly wasn't that bad but it was for when its cold.

I went back to the room when I finished changing and smiles didn't seem bothered by it. I patted his head a little as I passed by him and then sat on the floor, leaned back on the wall and noticed the window above my head.

There was also some drawers to my left and I leaned my head that way as smiles laid down next to me, putting his head on my lap.

"Ya know..." i started softly," before this I didn't even have a home. All I had were broken down places that stole from me and made me miserable..."

"Humans are cruel like that." Smiles said," we've all learned that one way or another."

"Yeah but you learned it..." i said softly," I....I lived through it..."

I ranted to him about my life, my problems, my feelings and reason why I acted differently at breakfast. I just told him everything. Tears were rivers by now as I relived the memories I had talked about.

"But the worse part of my life was having my moms necklace taken from me." I cried a little, trying to speak softly

"A necklace?" Smiles asked

I took a breather and tried to relax.

"My mom was on her death bed and she gave me her necklace that was passed down to her from her mom. She gave it to me and even though I was broke I never pawned it, I never used it to look rich, I just protected it with my life-" i froze when I remembered when it was taken," till my stupid landlord came and ripped it out of my hands."

I held back the tears and whimpers and smiles whimpered. He sat up and licked my tears off my face and it made me smile just a little. He stopped and I scratched his head.

"Good boy." I said softly

His tail started wagging and he smiled.

"Im sure once jeff or someone is ungrounded they're gonna get it back for you." Smiles said

I then yawned and cleaned my face.

"Yeah...maybe..." I said, falling asleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
221K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
197K 8.4K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
2.9M 75.5K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...