Psycho • Completed

raisinggays द्वारा

Kongpob Suthilak, homicide detective for 2 years had a quiet life until a psychopath who goes by an alias of... अधिक

Disclaimer
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
note

-15-

1.4K 145 88
raisinggays द्वारा

"Just tell us where the place is!" Wad's scream reverberates in the confession room. Kongpob remains still by his side, giving the drug dealer— their primary suspect to a recent murder case of an 18-year old college student— a glare of his own hoping to make him talk.

"I didn't kill the boy," Is the drug dealer's response. "He bought a drug to me and was overdosed. How was that my fault? I didn't kill the boy, the drug did."

Kongpob lays a comforting hand on Wad's shoulder to make him stay at his place when he sees that Wad is close to banging the drug dealer's head on the table. 

In frustration, Wad slams his hand against the steel table. Then, he pulls out several documents from his folder. On it are pictures of the victim with multiple stabs— 8 stabs scattered across his body and a fatal blow on his chest. 

"Does that look overdose to you?" 

The drug dealer raises his eyebrow, still as calm as ever. "That's not me. I left as soon as I gave him the drug."

"You're the only one to enter and leave the place. No records show anyone other than you entering the place."

"Like I said, not me."

Wad squints his eyes. Covering the CCTV camera on the upper corner, he walks closer to the drug dealer and lays his gun on the table, its muzzle pointing towards the man. "Tell us where you hid the weapon."

Kongpob groans. This is the first he became partners with Wad, the only reason is that this man used to be his perp. Wad asked him to interrogate the man since Kongpob is a familiar face. However, when Wad began shouting curses and threatening the man, acting like a perfect bad cop, Kongpob regrets everything.

If this is how Wad closes his cases, coercing the suspects into telling him where the evidence rather than deducing it, Kongpob is not shocked anymore that there are dirty words against Wad roaming around. Kongpob heard that Wad also spent an ample time being an undercover cop, it must have affected him, but still, Kongpob did that too but he's perfectly fine.

"Wad, stop-"

"No, Kong! Come on, this man knows something."

Before Wad could punch the hell out of the man, a tap on the glass from the other side of the confession room stops him. 

It's Prae, the district attorney. 

Beckoning the two detectives to meet her, Kongpob silently thanks Prae for ending his misery with Wad.

"I want you to let go of him." 

Yet, starting another misery. Kongpob frowns at Prae's way. What is she thinking?

"What?! No. This man killed a teenager, are you out of your mind, Prae?! He's a murderer." Wad glares at Prae. For the first time today, Kongpob agrees with Wad. 

"There's no evidence suggesting he did. You can't even find the weapon, Wad."

"It's obvious he's the killer. Do you seriously believe this man? He's lying! The teenager must have known something. And still, he's a drug dealer, he's confessed to selling to the teenager."

Prae nods, her composure never losing. "That's why I need you to let go of him. He's going to be my star witness to bust the mafia gang I've been following for months. Someone told me this man right here is the key, he may not be part of the inner circle but he knows the information so you're going to let go of him."

"And let him walk a free man? No!"

Prae pulls out several documents. "This is from the mayor, he's ready to give him a pardon so you're going to release him, Wad. I will talk to him."

"This is my case!" Wad is already livid, red in the face. 

"Not when the city is concerned Wad, this isn't your case anymore. The good of the many outweighs the good of one."

"This is unbelievable!"

Kongpob, on the other side, remains silent as he watches the two bicker what to do with the drug dealer. He's thankful when his phone vibrates. Silently excusing himself, Kongpob reads his new message and finally smiles that day when he sees it's from Sister Thawon telling him she's not busy anymore. Finally. A much-deserved good news today. 

After sending a message to Wad,

'Let your mind cool first. You are against the city's mayor and the district attorney. You can't think of your next smart move if you're not calm down. I suggest you visit the pastry shop in the park, Arthit's there. Ask for a discount. It'll cool you off for a while.'

Kongpob turns off his engine and enters the orphanage. With the number of visits he'd done at this place, you'd think Kongpob is already immune at its grimness but no. Every time he sets foot on this place, it gives him chills and it feels like he's in another dimension. 

Kongpob literally shivers as he passes the arc. What a scary place.

"Detective."

"Sister Thawon," Kongpob smiles and wai's at the old woman. "Long time no see."

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to entertain you the past few days, I was busy with charity works and all the works Sister Apinya left."

"It's fine, sister. I'm glad you aren't busy anymore, I just need to look for more evidence to push me forward on this case. Can I see Oon and Phan's rooms? Maybe?"

"Sure, follow me, detective," Climbing the staircase, Sister Thawon shares some information about the history of the place. Stopping on one of the rooms at the farthest end of the corridor, Sister Thawon unlocks the door. "They shared a room."

"Where are the kids?"

"The major sponsor is here so they're doing some presentations for him."

"Ah. Then, I better make this fast before they came back."

The nun softly smiles. "No, you take your time, detective. Feel free to roam around, anything to help you with the case," Sister Thawon then takes a step backward. "Just give me a message if you need me, detective. I'll be downstairs with the other sisters to help with the program."

After wai'ing one more time, the nun leaves the place and closes the door behind her. 

With the silence wrapping around him and knowing that he's the only one currently on the second floor of the orphanage while everyone's downstairs, Kongpob tries not to be too affected but his hyper-active brain isn't giving him time to rest. His brain is creating images of someone walking on the corridor and it's not helping when he thinks he hears a creak outside. 

"Shut it, Suthilak! This is not the time to scare yourself," Kongpob berates himself. "Ghosts are not real, come on!"

But honestly! Looking at the spacious room, with limited furniture and only those that are necessary for the kids, with doodles— some faded, some new— on the wall, Kongpob feels another shiver. 

Not to mention, this is the exact place Oon 'died' at. If Oon is indeed dead, then, Kongpob doesn't know what to think about that. Knowing that he's standing at the place where Oon spent his last breath— crying, thinking of a diabolical plan, begging to be saved by someone, probably laughing evilly and suffering— it's too much to take in. Kongpob suddenly feels like he can picture Oon. In front of that window where the sister said she saw Oon with an evil smile.

Kongpob quickly looks behind him when he feels a cold air, only he's able to breathe a relieved sigh when he doesn't see the 'ghost of Oon' staring at him. Kongpob washes his face in frustration. 

Kongpob secretly wishes the cola psycho's following him. Honestly, dealing with a psychopath is better than dealing with a psychopathic ghost, at least there, Kongpob has a chance of harming the psychopath. 

"This place is hell."

To distract himself, Kongpob starts roaming around. He stands in front of the window where Sister Thawon said Oon stood and looks downwards. The distance between the room and the path walk is not high but Kongpob doesn't think a kid like Oon can jump that high. Then again, Oon is somewhat not an ordinary kid.

After taking pictures, Kongpob traces the doodles on the wall, looking for any sign of oddness but he doesn't find any. He takes pictures of the walls as well. 

Then, he stands in front of an old closet. Gathering his strength, Kongpob wishes there's not a ghost or a corpse hiding there. He smiles when he opens the closet and finds bunches of clothes. Pulling out his flashlight, he looks for any evidence until he spots a large hole in the middle.

There's a permanent marking on the wall.

Matthew 7:23

ADPI DQ C QDAHT

Not understanding any of it, Kongpob pulls out his phone to take a picture of the marking, he's going to ponder on it later. 

Seeing there isn't any evidence left in the room, Kongpob decided to roam around. While walking on the silent corridor, his phone vibrates from his pocket signaling an incoming call. 

It's Wad. 

"Hey," Wad greets. "I thought you said I can get a discount from this place. Prem's really craving for some sweets lately and you know I'm short because of that damned pets Prem has, so I can really use some discount."

Kongpob chuckles. "Yeah. Just tell Arthit. I'm sure he's going to be more than happy to help you."

"That's impossible."

"What do you mean?"

"Arthit's not here."

Kongpob frowns and stays frozen on his spot. "Are you sure? Have you checked the kitchen?"

"Yeah. His boss said he's not here."

Arthit didn't tell Kongpob anything that he's going somewhere. Where could he be going other than the pastry shop? "Maybe he's making some deliveries again."

Wad laughs. "Deliveries? This pastry shop doesn't make deliveries you fool," Wad stays silent for a moment. "I just asked, they said never did they make deliveries."

Kongpob tightly grips his phone. He grits his teeth in anger.

Arthit's been lying to him. 

"Yeah, sorry. I forgot Arthit told me he's going to take an early out because of some family issues he has."

Wad snorts. "You forgot? Dude, you've been so stressed, maybe you should be the one who needs to calm down."

Kongpob awkwardly smiles. "Yeah. I gotta go. Need to roam around at the orphanage. Just buy at those cheap stores."

Kongpob ends the call. All the time at the orphanage, Kongpob can't focus, all in his head is the fact that Arthit lied to him and he's going somewhere without telling Kongpob.

Arthit's keeping a secret to him. 

/

Kongpob strides towards the kitchen, his heavy steps signaling his entrance, and wraps his hand around Arthit's wrist, forcing him to face him. 

"Where were you?" 

"Welcome home, Kong."

Arthit brightly smiles and tries to cup his boyfriend's cheeks to give him a solid kiss on his lips but Kongpob pushes him away.

"Answer my question. Where were you?!"

Arthit innocently smiles. "At the shop, that's where I'm always at. Where else would I be? Kong, what's happening?"

Kongpob grips his jaw. Arthit's lying again. Kongpob hates how Arthit is easily lying to his face with his innocent face.

"I know you're lying to me. You weren't there earlier. And the deliveries, that's not true! So tell me, why are you lying to me?!" Kongpob screams his frustrations out.

Arthit flinches. "I-How did you know? Did someone tell you? Did you make a surprise visit? Kong-"

"That doesn't matter. Answer my question, damn it! Where the fuck were you?! I know you're keeping a secret from me and I'm not going to stop until I know what it is so tell me now to make this easier for the both of us."

Arthit's eyes widen and his breath begins to get labored. "Kong, I d-don't know what you're talking about, I'm not keeping-"

Kongpob's hold on Arthit tightens. Forcefully pulling Arthit to him, Kongpob glares at his boyfriend. "Tell me, Arthit. Are you out with someone?!"

Arthit weakly wraps his own hand around Kongpob's. "Kong, stop, please-"

"Tell me!"

Arthit begins to cry. "Kong, you're hurting me. Please. Stop this."

Hearing Arthit's begging, Kongpob shakes his head to calm himself and steps away from Arthit. "I'm sorry but tell me, please. Don't lie to me."

"Okay. I admit that I lied to you," Arthit looks at Kongpob with tears streaming his cheeks. Kongpob mentally scolds himself when he sees the hurt from Arthit's eyes and worse, he's the one who caused it. "But that's only because I was planning a surprise for you because it's your birthday next week. Earlier, I asked for an early out because I was at the mall at the next town looking for a gift. The time when I said I was making deliveries, I was also looking for a perfect gift for you..."

Arthit sobs hard. "I'm sorry I lied to you, Kong. I didn't know you're going to take this the wrong way. If I had known, I wouldn't have lied to you but I wanted to surprise you because you were always stressed lately. I just want to do something nice for you."

Arthit's right. Kongpob's too stressed he forgot his own birthday is near.

Realizing his mistake, Kongpob tries to hug Arthit. "Baby, I'm sorry. I just thought-"

Arthit remains crying and he pushes Kongpob away from him. "What? You thought what? You think I could cheat on you?!" Arthit looks at him with accusation in his eyes. 

"Baby, I'm really sorry-"

"You don't trust me, Kong."

"No, that's not true."

Arthit shakes his head in disappointment before running upstairs, still crying hard. 

Kongpob almost punches the table in frustration but he settles on kicking the chair instead. His stress from his work is affecting him. How can he even think of Arthit cheating on him? Arthit, of all people?! God, Arthit can't even commit the simplest sin. Granted, he lied to Kongpob but that's only because he has a surprise. 

But cheat? Where did that accusation come from? Arthit who loves Kongpob wholeheartedly. Arthit who always looks in love with Kongpob. Arthit who doesn't fail to make Kongpob feel how much he loves him. Arthit who's done everything to make Kongpob happy. 

After buying everything to pamper his boyfriend, Kongpob enters their bedroom, and the scene the welcomes him breaks his heart. It's Arthit, still silently crying. From his bloodshot eyes, a generous amount of tears streams out. 

Placing the pink milk and his favorite strawberry cake on the bedside table, Kongpob sits beside Arthit and takes his hand in his. Kongpob smiles when Arthit makes no protest 

Caging Arthit in his arms, Kongpob lifts Arthit's face to him and kisses his tears away. "I'm sorry, love. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry I thought of you like that. I didn't mean to. I'm just hurt that you had to lie to me but that doesn't mean that I don't trust you." 

Arthit pouts, his cry slowly dissuading. "Then why did you think I can do something like that?"

"I also don't know and I hate myself that I could think of you like that. I'm sorry I hurt you and I scared you earlier. I promise I won't think of you like that again, just forgive me, please? I'm really sorry. It might be the stress affecting me."

Arthit nods. He cups the detective's cheeks, softly caressing them. "Okay, but please don't think like that again, okay? You're the only one I love and will love. I can never do that to you, Kong."

Kongpob smiles and engages Arthit in a passionate kiss.

"Do you trust me, Kong?"

"Of course. With my whole heart."

Arthit brightly smiles. "Then that's enough for me, you're forgiven."

Arthit then straddles Kongpob and grinds his ass on the detective's growing bulge. "How about some makeup sex?"

"I won't say no to that."

"Wait, who told you again? You forgot to tell me."

"That doesn't matter, let's just forget this happened, okay?"

Kongpob doesn't Wad to be involved anymore. 

Arthit slowly smiles. "Okay."

/

After making sure Kongpob's already fast asleep, Arthit opens his eyes wide and reaches for the detective's phone from the drawer. He has to know who the busybody is and pays him a visit sometime. 

However, Arthit silently curses when he finds nothing on his call logs and even on his inbox. Truly, Kongpob is too careful now. He's always deleting everything. Arthit puts the phone back in the drawer. 

Arthit stares at Kongpob's sleeping face and slowly smiles as he traces the features of the detective's face, sighing in glee at how perfect Kongpob looks. Arthit places several light kisses on Kongpob's lips. Since Kongpob is a heavy sleeper, Arthit continues to trace his face. "You can't escape from me, Kong. I won't let you."

Arthit hugs Kongpob tight and buries his face on the latter's chest. "I love you so much, Kong."

//

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1M 39.6K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
35.2K 735 58
Helloooo! Requests are open! If the book suddenly goes silent for a bit, it usually means I'm working on more than one oneshot at a time 🎸🎹🥁🎤🎧💙...
210K 2.4K 14
Type is now a physical therapist and Tharn a music producer. They've been in love for seven years and face their biggest challenges in the form of F...
26.6K 1K 20
Porsche Kittisawat never got to enjoy the 'gay side' of his sexuality. He was never anyone's type. Too lanky, too strong, too masculine. Until a guy...