The Maid (Corrupted Love #1)...

By erotictufa

__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. N... More

01 | The Maid
02 | The Maid
𝟢𝟥 | The Maid
𝟢𝟦 | The Maid
𝟢𝟧 | The Maid
𝟢𝟨 | The Maid
𝟢𝟩 | The Maid
𝟢𝟪 | The Maid
𝟢𝟫 | The Maid
𝟣𝟢 | The Maid
𝟣𝟣 | The Maid
𝟣𝟤 | The Maid
𝟣𝟥 | The Maid
𝟣𝟦 | The Maid
𝟣𝟧 | The Maid
𝟣𝟨 | The Maid
𝟣𝟩 | The Maid
𝟣𝟪 | The Maid
𝟣𝟫 | The Mafia
𝟤𝟢 | The Maid
𝟤𝟣 | The Maid
𝟤𝟤 | The Maid
𝟤𝟥 | The Maid
𝟤𝟦 | The Maid
𝟤𝟧 | The Maid
𝟤𝟨 | The Maid
𝟤𝟪 | The Maid
Part 𝟤 ||𝟣| The Maid
Part 𝟤 || 𝟤| The Maid
Part 𝟤 || 𝟥|The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟦| The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟧| The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟨|The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟩| The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟪| The Maid
SPECIAL CHAPTER || THE MAID
Your opinion matters

𝟤𝟩 | The Maid

293K 8.1K 5.1K
By erotictufa

••

Lucifer

I took a deep breathe, inhaling Bella's sweet scent as her naked body was pressed against mine. My arms tightened around her naked waist, pulling her closer to me. We fit each other like missing puzzles, perfect in the most imperfect way possible.

I looked down to see her eyes were closed, but she was awake, breathing me in and taking my breathe away everytime I looked at her. She was drawing small patters on my naked chest with her fingers, making my cock erect with her every fucking touch. I traced my fingers up over her naked back to her soft hair, grazing her scalp. Bella seemed to like it as she pressed her body more into me letting out a soft moan. I could see a little smile on her face as I looked down which made me stare at her in awe. So perfect. I placed a soft kiss on her temple before resting my chin on her head while my fingers played with her hair.

I was so fucking addicted to Bella like a love-sick puppy. I almost cringed at the thought but that's how I became now and it was so hard to deny the fact. I became addicted to her soft voice, the way she talked, the way she breathed, the depth of her soul, the way her plump lips would curve up in a smile, she was so gentle, so different from me. Everytime I closed my eyes, I would see a sparkle in her eyes everytime she smiled. I would do anything to see that smile on her face forever.  Surprisingly Bella could calm the storm inside me without even trying. With her, I never felt lonely. I felt relief. She halted my thoughts and the war inside my mind while slowly chasing away the devil on my shoulders.

I stared up at the ceiling. My lips curved up into a smile when the memories from a few hours ago flashed into my mind. I tasted Bella, her sweet taste. I kissed her with my everything. And she kissed me back, kissed my demons, chasing the darkness away that I was surrounded by. Was that even possible? Bella was so maddening, she was becoming my favourite drug, my head between her legs was going to be my favourite place.

I didn't admit it, but the way she pronounced my name was so addicting, like no one else ever said my name before. It was like she invented a new me everytime she called me by my name. I fucking loved that.

I wanted to hear her voice. I wanted her eyes on me, only on me.

"Princess." I whispered.

She didn't look up, her fingers stopped drawing patters on my chest as she acted like she was asleep. I chuckled softly. Oh my little minx she was. I would love to play with her but I wanted her attention now.

My index finger slowly traced the curvature of her spine, sure to leave a trail of goosebumps behind. Despite her best attempt to pretend she was asleep, she trembled at my featherlight touch, not being able to contain her reaction. I loved how she reacted to my simple touches. I would make sure she would only react to me this way, I would make sure no men come near her. I would cut off their dicks and shove it down their throats if needed.

"I know you are awake,Bella." I smirked down at her.

She moved a little before slowly opening her eyes. Her plump lips curved up into a breathtaking smile as she looked up at me. My cock hardened at that and I tried to shift in the bed, still holding her close to me.

Calm down there buddy!

She glanced up at me. Though she was smiling but I could see the loneliness deep in her eyes, it was just asleep, but it was there.

Brushing her brown her back from her face, I thought of all the things I would rather be doing instead of talking to her but I needed to restrain myself. She needed a break.

"Tell me about you." I asked softly, not wanting my voice to sound demanding.

I regretted saying those words because the smile on her face just suddenly vanished, replacing with the sadness. I fucking hated that.

Great way to ruin the mood Lucifer!

"There is nothing much to know about me." She mumbled under her breath, dropping her head on my naked chest again.

"I want to know you, Bella. Even if there is nothing much to know." I spoke truthfully. I wanted to know her. I could just ask Marco to get me a whole damn report on Bella and her family but I didn't want that. I wanted Bella to talk to me.

Bella sighed before closing her eyes. "My dad was half Italian."

I looked down at her. "Then you know Italian, right?"

She shook her head, still her eyes closed. Fuck, I wanted those eyes on me so badly.

"I never got the chance to learn the language. I didn't have a good relationship with my father." She stopped for a second. "He used to come home late and almost all the time, I used to stay alone in the house. We barely talked"

My blood boiled at that. But I kept myself calm and listened to her. I knew her father was dead and he left a huge debt to pay off on Bella's shoulder. But I never tried to know much more than that. I could but I didn't. I wanted to hear everything from her.

"My dad died one year ago. After that, I came in this country. He had a small house here but I didn't know he sold it. So I had no one and nowhere to go at the beginning but then Ria helped me." She looked up again with her doe eyes sparkling. I could never get enough of how beautiful she looked.

"You know Ria? Giovanni's cousin." She said. I just nodded, wanting her to continue.

She nodded before continuing and I grazed her scalp to relax her. "She helped me a lot.  We met each other in a park and talked a little. She was so nice to me and she slowly became my friend. I told her that I had nowhere else to go and I needed a job. I thought she would ignore me considering how rich she was and I had nothing. But she helped me to get a job and provided me a shelter. She wanted to help more but I wanted to stand on my feet. Yet she supported me. She was the one who helped me get this job, you know?"

Mentally, I thanked Ria for that. For her, I got to meet my Bella. She deserved a fucking reward,didn't she?

"What about your mother?"

I noticed Bella stiffened against my body like a scared kitten trying to hide and I knew there was something wrong. I held her tight, my both arms wrapped around her body,wanting her to know that she was safe and not alone.

"She-" Bella stuttered, her voice cracking at the end. My chest tightened as I gripped her chin and forcing her to look up at me. The moment I saw the glint of tears in her eyes, I knew I had to kill. I had to kill every fucking one who caused the tears. I will cut off every fucking heads and serve those in plates, arranging a whole exhibition for letting everyone watch and know that this would happen if anyone tried to cause my Bella pain.

"She was killed... My dad-" and she broke down. Fuck! I hugged her closer to me as my hand rubbed her back in soothing way.

I swear if that fucker was alive, he would've seen the hell in the world.

"He..used to come home, drunk every night..and beat my mother...one night it was too much that-"

I squeezed her hand, not to hurt her, but to let her know that I felt that and I didn't like that at all. "Sshh.. it's okay Bella. You don't have to say.." my hands were shaking, my heart tightened seeing her like this. She opened up to me but I never saw this coming. I gulped as I closed my eyes, my trembling hands tightened around her holding her without leaving any space between us. No one deserved it, my Bella didn't deserve it.

I couldn't sleep but I held her throughout the whole night as she held onto me like I was her lifeline. In the middle of the night, she woke up, screaming and crying and I put her back to sleep,kissing her forehead gently and whispering sweet words to her. My heart broke. I never knew I would feel her pain. Fuck! Since when did her pain become mine?

She had to see her mother getting beaten by her drunk father. She went through a lot because of her fucking pathetic father. It didn't take a lot to realize what gave Bella the nightmares and the panic attacks.

Bella was just like me, alone in this world instead of so many people surrounding us. It was the worst feeling. I knew it, I felt it.
Her past was chasing her to death, just like me. She was trying to get rid of her memories by hurting herself while I was trying to erase my past by vengeance.

••

I ran my fingers through her long hair which spread all over her pillow. Her eyes were closed, big eyelashes brushing her cheeks. Her head was on my chest and she breathed peacefully as she laid naked under the blanket, with me. This was the sight I needed every morning before going to my work. The euphoric feelings before going back to my dark world. She made me crave for her light.

I wanted to stay with her and hold her naked body against mine all day and night but I couldn't stay. It was already seven in the morning and I needed to go back to my work. Fuck, when did I become so whipped for her.

I kissed her temple and cheeks before getting up from the bed, making sure she didn't wake up. I grabbed my shirt from the floor and turned back to see her again. The memories from last night hit my head, bringing me both happiness and sorrow. The night when I promised I would give her every fucking happiness in this world even if I needed to shed an ocean of blood for her.

Her perky breasts were peeking out of the cover, giving me a view to grab and squeeze them. I wanted to hold her again but stopped myself because if I give her another kiss, I wouldn't be able to stop myself anymore from doing what she wasn't ready for.

Giving her one last glance, I walked out of her room, leaving behind her sweet fragrance, while buttoning up my shirt.

"Holy shitcock!"

Fuck!

I stopped dead in my track and looked up. Fuck him.

The very familiar man, my brother from another mother stood outside my room and watched me up and down while his mouth dropped open. God he needed to stop acting like a fucking drama queen!

"What do you want, Marco?" I asked as I walked past him and entered my room.

He followed me inside my room while I walked into my bathroom.

"You were late today so I came to wake you up but..." He coughed mockingly and I swear I wanted to snap his neck. "You were having fun I see-"

Before he could finish, I threw my gun- which I always kept one in my bathroom- at him and being a professional, he moved away before it could hit him.

"Woah bro! Calm down. I didn't mean anything bad." He said but I knew the mischief look on his face. He was fucking mocking me!

"Shut your fucking mouth before I break your balls. Go downstairs, I'll be there!" I gave him a death glare before closing my bathroom door on his face. 

"We both are assholes! Do you agree?" He shouted from outside my bathroom and I swear I was just this much away from snapping his neck.

"Fuck you, asshole!" I yelled back before turning the shower on and stood under the warm water. Water drops ran down my naked body, relaxing my muscles. I could still feel her touches from last night, her sweet smell still lingered to my body, her moans still were ringing in my ears. It would be more relaxing if Bella joined me in the shower, I thought.

••

Giovanni approached me when he saw me coming downstairs. He handed me an iPad which held all the information I needed for now.

"Make my motherfucking day, Giovanni." I said while walking towards my office room, followed by him.

"Marco hacked Roberto's account, including all his systems and got his informations last night." Giovanni spoke.

I must say I was proud of Marco. He was the one who hacked the first major Swiss bank account, robbing the Russians in broad daylight while they remained blind about it. He also hacked Russian's system a few years ago and stole almost forty million from them. No one knew about that. Whoever knew, was killed by Giovanni.

I leaned back in my chair and went through my iPad reading all the information of Roberto. That bastard have been closest friend of Vincent these days. Not to mention how hard he was trying to take me down. Let's just kill two birds in one shot,shall we?

Marco entered my office room with a brandy in his hand as if he was the most happiest man in the world without having anything to worry about.

"Did I make your motherfucking day?" He asked me before gulping down his drink from the bottle and taking a seat on the couch.

I crossed my right ankle over my left knee. "Did you read the file I gave you or you were too busy with your whore?" I asked. Giovanni chuckled before leaning against the door frame.

Marco narrowed his eyes at me, reminding me that he didn't forget what he saw in the morning, making me want to kill him right there. I shot him death glare and he cleared his throat.

"Let's spice up our lives Lucifer, shall we?" He said holding up the Brady bottle before gulping down the rest of the drink.

I shook my head at him. Shooting, tight pussies, hacking and boxing were the most important parts of his life. That's what he was. But it didn't make him any less ruthless than any of us.

He was cocky, arrogant and attractive. But what made it worse is that, he was bloodthirsty, just like me and Giovanni. Sometimes he just wanted people to mess up so he could put bullet in their skulls and make a huge chaos.

"Did you remember the last time I messed up my work?" He asked, looking at Giovanni who stared back at him emotionless. Giovanni simply shook his head, making Marco grin like a fucking fool.

"Exactly." He laughed, because everyone knew, he never messed up. No one of us messed up ever. Our plans always worked at the end. That's why we were the ones who ruled the country.

I looked down at the information I had of Roberto. He had a good connection with the south. Before we could figure that out,  the south was completely cut off to us. None of our drugs and other productions could get in or out without being busted. And now he was working on taking over the west, planning on to take me down. Only if he knew...

"He has also gotten his drugs to the terrorists. He has networks going through most of the Russia - that little motherfucker." Giovanni cursed.

Marco nodded before speaking. "That's why his numbers are growing. When I went to Russia, I saw most of his men around the underground field, drugs field. They were guarding it."

I smirked. It would be more fun taking him down. Roberto was just as coward as Vincent. Only Roberto needed to be taken down and his men will obey me by themselves. And I would take him down soon.

"I won't just sit idly, watching him do all these shits. Do you understand?" I growled. Marco and Giovanni both straightened their positions before nodding, knowing what I meant.

"He is not on your level,Boss. He can't take your place" Giovanni spoke.

"And what am I?" I asked, throwing the iPad on the desk before leaning back into my chair.

Marco stood up,looking into my eyes. Fire was blazing in them. "You, Boss, you are ruthless, heartless. Not a single fucker in this earth would ever dare to cross you or go against you. You protect your family and you would put a bullet in our skulls if we ever disobey you. You run the country. You are the king."

I looked at Giovanni who simply nodded and smirked. That's my fucking life. I was the king.

______________

Let me know your opinion on this book. It would encourage me a lot.

also share the book with your friends if you like. It would be a great help.

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F O L L O W

S H A R E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.5K 58
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...
34K 393 29
Book one of the Milano series. I was woken by a bucket of water threw on my face "God" I said shivering due to the cold water. I was in a dark room...
853K 33.5K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
315K 4.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...