𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖? | ʲ. ᵍᵃ...

By misanthrope_readerr

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "Listen, please just make my job easy for the both of us okay?" I said sternly to Jimmy as he too... More

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠
𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥
𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕋𝕖𝕟
𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝?

𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

1.2K 26 16
By misanthrope_readerr

Our team was officially moving on. Our next game was the NFC Championship game against the Packers next Sunday.

As for today, we had practice as usual. Today was my first day back to coaching for the team since Jimmy and I broke up. I just had to ignore Jimmy and Keiana, if I didn't I knew I'd lose it.

I wasn't sure what Claire said to Jimmy during halftime of yesterday's game, all she told me was that she said 'a lot'. I knew whatever Claire told Jimmy couldn't have been good.

I knew there was no stopping Claire, so I didn't even try. Jimmy couldn't possibly get any madder than he already was at me. The more I thought about it the less I cared about what Claire actually said to Jimmy.

I carried on with practice as I usually did, observing the players from the sidelines with Claire.

"I hope you're not mad at me for talking to Jimmy at the game yesterday, he needed to hear what I had to say.. believe me." Claire stated suddenly.

"No, I'm not mad." I answered Claire with a small smile.

"Has he talked to you at all?" Claire asked me curiously. I shook my head in the negative before I spoke.

"Nope." I answered Claire flatly.

I really didn't know what Claire expected, Jimmy was beyond pissed and hated my guts. I lied to him about his career, I'd be mad at me too.

"Camila! Claire! Just the duo I wanted to see!" Shanahan shouted as the players scattered from mid field to take a water break.

I could tell Shanahan was overly jittery and happy from our win yesterday. I smiled sweetly at my boss as he approached Claire and I.

"What's up Shanahan?" Claire asked with a smile.

"Well, I wanted you two to be the first ones to know that I've been planning a celebration." Shanahan stated as he put his arms around Claire and I.

"A celebration?" I asked Shanahan in a confused tone.

It was a great accomplishment for our team to come this far in the season, but our work was far from over.

"Yeah, can you guess what we're celebrating Camila?" Shanahan looked me in the eyes suggestively. I shook my head slowly confused by what he was asking me.

"No, I have no idea." I answered Shanahan slowly.

"Oh come on, there isn't a special day coming up for you this week?" Shanahan asked me playfully.

I thought about what he was asking, and then it hit me. My birthday was coming up this Thursday.

"Wait, are you serious?" I asked Shanahan with a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm dead serious. It's not just gonna be a celebration for your birthday, I have a few important announcements to make to the team as well." Shanahan stated with a smile.

"I can't remember the last time I had a birthday party." I said while smiling slightly.

"Well good it's a formal party, and you're the birthday girl so be sure to sick out from the rest." Shanahan demanded with a smile.

"So when is this spectacular party may I ask?" I asked Shanahan with a smile.

"Friday night after practice. It'll be at my house." Shanahan answered with a smile.

"Alright Shanahan, I'll be there. " I said playfully while smiling happily.

"Perfect, I'm gonna let the rest of the team know. It's gonna be a great night." Shanahan said as he made his way over to the team standing near us.

"Wow, a birthday party huh?" Claire asked me while smiling widely.

"Yeah, I guess." I stated as I shrugged at Claire.

"Well that could be fun." Claire said as she looked over at Jimmy who was staring straight at me from dowm the sideline.

"Yeah, or it could be a total disaster." I scoffed as Jimmy and I continued looking at each other, he still looked pretty pissed off.

"Oh you're such a drama queen Camila." Claire said with a small smile.

Suddenly I spotted Keiana on the field, her and Jimmy exchanged a friendly hug. Jimmy was smiling from ear to ear as she spoke to him.

I could feel rage bubble up inside me. I cried too many tears, I was just pissed that this bitch had the nerve she did.

"Yeah, or maybe I'm not." I spat at Claire as I looked over at Jimmy and Keiana.

I slammed my water down on the bench and stormed off the field to occupy my time elsewhere.

Jimmy's POV:

Shanahan was over talking to Claire and Camila for a few minutes before he joined me and the rest of the team once again.

"Alright, listen up! Friday night we're having a celebration at my house. Everyone must attend, and dress nicely." Shanahan informed us all seriously.

I wasn't sure what exactly we were celebrating, so I spoke up.

"What exactly are we celebrating?" I asked Shanahan curiously.

"I'm so glad you asked Jimmy. Coach Harris' birthday is coming up, so we're throwing her a special party. Also, I have some important news to share with you all." Shanahan answered my question with a smile.

I almost forgot Camila's birthday was coming up, this seemed like the perfect opportunity to execute my plan to get her back.

I wanted to talk to Camila ever since Claire told me everything at yesterday's game, but I just couldn't find the right opportunity.

Camila's birthday party presented itself as the perfect in for an opportunity. I smiled at Shanahan and nodded happily.

"Sounds great coach, I'll be there. No doubt." I said to Shanahan happily.

"Good to hear Jimmy." Shanahan said excitedly.

I saw Keiana approach me out of the corner of my eye.

"Hey stranger." Keiana said with a smile.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked Keiana curiously.

"I wanted to give you a congraulatory hug for your big win yesterday." Keiana stated as she moved in for a hug, giving me no time to react. I hugged her back instinctively and smiled fakely at her before I spoke.

"Look, Keiana.. I'm sorry, but I just don't like you like that." I said to Keiana softly.

Keiana looked at me full of shock, obviously not expecting the answer I gave her.

"It's Camila isn't it?" Keiana asked me with a slight attitude.

"Yeah, it is.." I answered honestly as I watched her storm off the field, obviously upset. "Fuck.." I mumbled under my breath.

She probably saw me hug Keiana, I had to set the record straight or she would never trust me again.

"I have to go." I said to Keiana as I ran after Camila, trying to catch up to her.

I wasn't sure what I was gonna say, or what I was gonna do, but I had to do something.

Camila's POV:

"Camila!" I heard a familiar voice shout to me, his feet pounding into the ground as he caught up to me.

I froze where I stood and turned around slowly to face Jimmy Garoppolo. I was shocked he wasn't still pissed off at me, or still hanging around Keiana.

"Jimmy?" I said in disbelief as he nodded at my question, smiling slightly.

"Yeah, It's me. I came to talk to you about Keiana." Jimmy said while looking me in the eyes.

"Listen, I'm not trying to be rude but I really don't want to have this discussion with you right now." I said full of hurt as I turned and started to walk away.

"Woah, woah, hang on a second." Jimmy said as he grabbed my wrist to stop me. "There's nothing going on between Keiana and I Camila, I swear to you." Jimmy admitted seriously.

I had no idea why he was telling me this, we weren't even together. I was fifty shades of confused by his sudden need to tell me this. Why didn't he say that during our argument days ago? Why now?

I didn't wanna play games, if Jimmy was still mad at me and didn't want anything to do with me, I didn't wanna hear this.

"Look.. I love you Jimmy I really do, but I can't play these games with you. You made it clear that you didn't wanna be together anymore, so I'm not really sure what you're trying to do. We're at work and I really don't wanna do this with you, especially not here." I stated frankly as I walked away from Jimmy.

Saying that to Jimmy hurt a lot more than I thought it would. I wanted nothing more than to work everything out and be with Jimmy again, but he broke up with me.

Honestly I was just more confused than anything else.

Jimmy's POV:

I watched as Camila walked away from me. I could have told her I loved her and that wanted her back, but I didn't wanna do it here.

I wanted to confess my feelings to her at her birthday party, and ask her to be my girlfriend again as a surprise.

I wanted her to know that I did really love her, that I forgave her for what she did, and that she was beyond good enough for me. I was gonna say all that and more, but not at here at Levi's stadium.

Camila's POV:

After my conversation with Jimmy, I went straight up to my office and did some work I had been putting off.

When I finished my office work I went down to the gym in the stadium. I took inventory of everything, and checked all the workout equipment to make sure it was all working correctly.

I found it odd that Shanahan was throwing me a birthday party, he never threw one for anyone else. I wasn't complaining though, it was a kind gesture.

It was definitley gonna be a very interesting birthday party to say the least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 73 22
Angelo, The worlds most richest CEO in Los Angeles California, He works with ladies that have been cheated on and helps them out by a seductive game...
790K 1K 4
Finding relationships is easy... Keeping them is the real game. That's what I'm learning in my first one. It's not easy. Our rival schools are an hou...
54.8K 900 31
"Flirtatious are we?" ~ She's the CEO of a multi billion dollar company. He's the face of San Francisco. These two worlds collide and end up forming...
19.4K 1.6K 40
**A Romance, Teen Fiction, and YA Featured Novel** Worlds collide when a formerly overweight teen befriends a blinded football player and is forced t...