Zuko & Katara: What it should...

By zutaraaverse

After Zuko and Katara's battle in the spirit oasis at the Northern Water Tribe, Katara had one and only one c... More

The Northern Water Tribe
The end of the battle.
Ba Sing Se: the catacombs
The invasion.
The southern raiders.
Ember Island.
The play.
Sozins Comet

The future.

1.4K 25 8
By zutaraaverse

Years after the war ended. Katara and Zuko settled down and had two children. Kya and Iroh. Ozai had passed and so did Uncle Iroh. Sokka and Suki got married but they never had kids, they just traveled together while Suki retired from the Kyoshi Warriors.

Aang traveled with Appa still. Of course he kept contact with the gang. Everything had gone out the way everyone hoped to be. Even Toph became chief of police and had 2 kids. Ty Lee and Mai had gotten out of jail, but Katara and Zuko got everything they wanted. It was true love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
107K 2.1K 19
Sokka and Toph met when they were young and helping the Avatar save the world, but what happens after? What happens when you fall in love with your b...
166K 6.4K 13
Katara never expected to stop by the village on the lake with the rest of the group, and she certainly doesn't expect to take on the role of the vill...
96.5K 2.2K 10
Avatar Aang saves the world but ruins himself in the process. or Katara engages "He who saved the world" but loses herself in the process. - Aged up...