Character x Reader Oneshots

By strawberryxmilk14

{Requests are closed} This is what the title says; a character x reader oneshot book You can request in the c... More

Information {Request temporarily closed}
My Treasure | Edward (Eddie) Mason x Reader {Request}
Zombie | Edward (Eddie) Mason x Reader {Zombie Apocalypse AU}
A/n {important}
Dance with Me | Jumin Han x Reader {Request}
Kimono | Yandere! Tanjiro Kamado x Demon! Reader {Request}
Smoke and Mirrors | Yandere! Edward (Eddie) Mason x Reader
Rainy Days | Nagisa Shiota x Reader {Request}
Tangled | Vanderwood x Reader {Request}
Cuddles | Edward "Eddie" Mason x Reader {Request}
Bracelets | Zack x Reader {Request}
A/n {Important please read}
I Think I Love You | Hawks x Reader {School AU}{Request}
Updated Rules and Requests
|| Acceptance || Edward Mason x Non-Binary! Reader || School AU ||
|| Can I Keep You? || Danny x Reader || Request || Halloween Special ||

|| Flower Crown || Daniel Dickens x Fem! Reader || Request ||

647 11 12
By strawberryxmilk14

Lol it's been a little while, huh?

Requested by Music_Melon

<><><><>

Character: Daniel "Danny" Dickens

Fandom: Angels of Death || Satsuriku no Tenshi

Type: Fluff

Word Count: 1,276

<><><><>

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(f/c)=(favorite/color)

(e/c)=(eye/color)

<><><><>

Y/n's P.O.V.

I walk over to the garden located on my floor, sitting down on the lush, green grass. I hum as I pick a few (f/c) flowers, smiling softly at the beautiful plants. Flowers were something that gave me joy, besides interacting with my closest friend, Daniel Dickens.

I weave the beautiful flowers into a crown, placing it on top of my head. I smile in serenity, my (e/c) eyes gleaming in joy. A gentle breeze blew throughout my floor, making my hair flow in the wind. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, savoring these moments of peace.

A sudden calling of my name gained my attention and dragged me out of my thoughts. I turn my head to see a familiar face walking towards me.

"Good evening, Danny," I greet the doctor, earning a smile from him.

Danny walks over to me and plops himself beside me, grinning. He stares into my eyes, commenting, "your eyes are shining brightly like always, such beautiful eyes. Be sure to take good care of them."

I smile and nod in response. Danny always would compliment my eyes, even going as far as to give me an entire schedule of a care routine for them. I didn't really see the beauty in my eyes, for they were just my regular (e/c) orbs to me; but for Danny, they were the world.

I then turn to the patch of flowers beside me, this time them being the same color as my eyes. I pick a few and weave them into a flower crown, turning to Danny and placing it atop his head. The action caused a few strands of his greenish-brown hair to fall into his face. 

Danny and I had known each other for a while, actually. Before I came to this building, I was one of his patients; he was my psychiatrist. I had been in a tragic accident involving a serial killer who had murdered my family while I was out at the store buying groceries; I was the only one who survived.

He counseled me after that day, but he apparently saw something in me. After that day, I had snapped. My mental stability depleted and I was merely a shell of who I thought I was. He had invited me to this building, by which I had gladly accepted. Luckily, Gray had accepted me as one of the Angels here.

Ever since then, I had always awaited the arrival of a Sacrifice. When there wasn't a sacrifice, I would usually spend my time in the garden on my floor or with Danny.

Danny chuckles and brushes the hair from his face, smiling at me with a peaceful expression. I smile back. My heart seemed to flutter just by looking into his eyes; I had already known what the feeling was. I described my emotions to Eddie and he told me it was love, ever since then, I didn't know what to do with these emotions.

Danny then stands up, brushing the dirt from his attire. He speaks, "I'm sorry, but I actually have some things to attend to soon. I'll see you later, (Y/n)." I nod in understanding, replying, "see you later, Danny!"

The doctor smiles before walking away, the flower crown still atop of his head. I sigh and also arise from the ground, stretching my arms. I brush the bits of grass off my dress, taking a deep inhale. 

I had a strong urge to confess my feelings to Danny, but I wasn't sure how to. Eddie was like a little brother to me and was always there to help me with things like this; I'll go pay him a visit. I didn't want to go empty-handed, so I quickly made a flower crown matching the color of his eyes to gift him.

I head over to the elevator and travel to Eddie's floor. I was on floor above Danny's but below Eddie's. I travel up the elevator and wait for the doors to open; once they do, I walk into the graveyard and call for Eddie.

Almost immediately, the short boy came running towards me.

"Hey (Y/n)! What brings you here?" Eddie asks, smiling up at me. I could see his bright emerald eyes gleaming from behind his mask.

Before I answer him, I plop the flower crown onto his head. Eddie smiles brightly and giggles, "thank you!"

"You're welcome," I respond smiling. "Anyways, I just wanted to ask you, how do you tell someone you like your feelings for them?"

Eddie immediately laughs, saying, "sheesh, (Y/n)! You're so helpless when it comes to these things! I really don't know though, if you're talking about Danny, maybe just tell him?"

I hum, tapping my chin. "Shouldn't I get him a present or something?"

"I mean, if you want," Eddie shrugs, "maybe give him a flower crown, that's your specialty! You should probably write out what you want to say to him first and memorize it, I know you are terrible at coming up with speeches on the spot."

I nod, taking a mental note of all of this. "Okay, thank you Eddie. I knew I could count on you," I say, patting his head before leaving for the elevator again. It was a short visit, but I knew Eddie didn't mind that.

I quickly head to my bedroom, grabbing a pen and paper. I began to try my best to think of a good way to confess my feelings for him, constantly scribbling out a new idea and placing a new one instead.

After a while, I finally was able to come up with a good confession. I smile in triumph as I reread the speech over and over again, memorizing it. I then stand up and go to the garden, making a flower crown. It was made from beautiful blue flowers, which had been growing for a while.

I smile brightly and hold the flower crown with care, careful not to ruin it. I had a feeling Danny would be on his floor, so that's where I headed first.

I go down the elevator to Danny's floor, realizing how much time had passed. I spent around an hour and a half practicing my confession; sheesh.

Finally, the elevator dings and I enter Danny's floor. I walk to the room he was usually in, the room with the operating table and his eye collection in the far back.

I go to the room to find Danny there, cleaning the dust off of a jar of blue eyes. I then freeze, realizing how hard confessing would actually be. Danny notices me and smiles, saying, "hello, (Y/n)! What a surprise. Do you need something?"

"I-I, uh," I stammer, shoving the flower crown into his hands. Danny chuckles and replies, "thank you, (Y/n). You are very sweet."

I look up at Danny with a blush, take a deep breath, and regain my composure. "Danny, I-I really like you! Like, romantic like, I think it's called?! I dunno, but I do! I like you a lot!" Well, i went way off script.

Danny looks at me with an expression of straight up confusion for a second, then that expression slowly morphs into realization. A smile spreads across his lips as he brings me into a warm embrace. I return the gesture, earning a chuckle from the doctor.

"I like you too, (Y/n), a lot. I love you and the way your eyes gleam in joy. I want to live beside those eyes forever," Danny states.

"I love you, Danny."

"I love you too, (Y/n)."

<><><><>

Hey everyone, it's me, Michi. I know it's been a while and i apologize for that. My excuse for not doing the oneshot requests? Lack of motivation.

I know the ending sounds rushed, but I really couldn't think of a way to end it, I'm sorry.

I hope everyone enjoyed this.

Please excuse any mistakes made in this oneshot.

Please consider leaving a comment, vote, and follow if you enjoy these oneshots.

I do not own Angels of Death (Satsuriku no Tenshi) or the characters. I do not own any of the pictures used unless said otherwise.

Please do not re-upload my work or use it in anyway without my permission.

Have a nice day everyone

-Michi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.5K 100
Female and Male Readers For the male readers I'll only do them upon request. I don't edit before publishing them. The word count is in the tittle of...
11.3K 164 22
The writing gets better as you read, this was really a huge learning experience for me. - - - This book contains: smut, fluff, angst and more! TW's...
367 2 54
This will be a compilation of one-shots, requests will be taken only on the first chapter. -No X readers -No BxB or GXG -No Links for profiles Please...
365K 4.5K 25
This is x reader, and I do not allow smut. Requests closed. Cover is NOT my art. BOOK IS COMPLETED One of the best ranks: 12 on Technoblade, 122 o...