Roommates | [kth.jjk]

By milaaxr

Ex best friends Jungkook and Taehyung are fatefully paired together to share a room for four weeks on a schoo... More

prologue + more
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. [M]
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30. [M]
31. [M]
32. [M]
33.
34.
35. [M]
36. [M]
38.
39.
40.
41.
epilogue [M]
1. [bonus]
2. [bonus]
3. [bonus] [M]
DRAMA CLUB

37.

8.4K 434 270
By milaaxr

C H A P T E R
THIRTY-SEVEN:

Jungkook chuckles nervously at Wendy, Hoseok and Jin, running a hand through his red hair, shuffling around, trying to get comfortable on his seat. He knew that his friends were going to give him the third degree. "So-" Jungkook tries to start, picking at his fingers. He wasn't scared of his friends, he was just nervous at how their friends looked so pissed. Glitter, paper and glue stuck all over them, paint smudged everywhere. Yeah, they were definitely going to beat his ass if he didn't answer them truthfully. Sweat dripping down his back, Jungkook now starts to fear the wrath of his friends.

Licking her lips, Wendy leans forward in her seat, "four hours.... Four hours Jungkook. We stayed in that hall and fucking glued, stapled, hanged, pushed, pulled and sewed, yes sewed shit. And where were you? I need a valid fucking answer because you and Taehyung just disappeared out of nowhere. And those extra hands could have really helped us. But no! The minute the work starts, you want to work on your midlife crisis. You're not even forty yet you overgrown bunny head ass that has a carrot shoved so far up its own ass that it's chewing on it from the back of its throat!"

She finally finishes with a pant, pulling some pieces of paper out of her tangled her with a rough yank. Jungkook holds in his groan as he looks at the small bundle of hair that she's pulled out along with the few pieces of paper.

Hoseok scratches his red hair, trying to shuffle away from Wendy, "I guess you could say that she had the runt of it all," he quickly shuts up when Wendy shoots him a hard, and knowing glare. Yeah, she was definitely pissed.

"I had hot glue fall on my toe! I had a needle prick my thumb! Someone pushed me into a table corner! I had my ear against the stereo when static just killed all of my eardrums! So, God help me Jungkook, if you don't give me a good reason as to why you bailed on us...I'm killing you. And that's a promise."

Chuckling nervously, Jin finally adds, "she's just joking Jungkook, she doesn't really mean that." Looking at Wendy with wide eyes, he sees her motion to the slicing of the neck with her fingers, before pointing at Jungkook.

Gulping, Jungkook fumbles with his fingers, trying to figure out the best way to tell his three best friends that he had taken Taehyung's monstrous, thick, pulsing-

Okay, point made.

Anyways, how was he going to find the right words to tell his friends that he had four amazing hours of continuous sex with Taehyung? As the two had repeatedly muttered faint sweet nothings as they confessed to each other over and over again, moulding with each other, every ridge fitting against themselves. Sex was truly more beautiful than media portrayed, and now Jungkook saw that it was a known fact.

"Oh my God!"

"Jeon Jungkook, did you..."

"Have sex?!?!"

Jin screamed first, then Wendy and finally Hoseok.

Well, that made it easier for Jungkook to explain. With a nervous nod, Jungkook says, "yeah...with Taehyung. And that's why we were both gone for so long."

Jin faints.

Wendy's chair breaks.

Hoseok screams.

With a roll of his eyes, Jungkook huffs, "you guys, it's not that big of a deal. I just had sex. That's it."

That's not it.

Jungkook was trying his best to hide his sheer excitement. He was just bubbling to explain to his best friends how his first time with Taehyung was, to relive every touch, to perfectly explain how Taehyung saying, "I love you," felt, to see everything in his mind once more, even though since the moment he had been dragged away from his friends, it hadn't left his mind.

Wendy, with a loud shriek, gets up from the floor, and leaps onto Jungkook, his chair breaking in the process, resulting in the two falling down on to the floor hardly. Pain shoots up Jungkook's backside, and he groans, feeling the pain from before just get worse with this new addition. With a yelp, he gets up, almost slipping on Wendy in the process, before finally helping her get up.

Jin awakens, "i- slr- ah," he mumbles some incoherent words, before his eyes roll back and once more, he slumps back into his chair, body limp. Jungkook huffs and leaps onto the bed. Wendy following. Hoseok finally snaps out of his shocked trance, and cuddles up next to Wendy, nuzzling into her side as he spooned her on the bed.

Looking at the two with a soft smile, Jungkook chuckles, immediately being reminded about how sweet Taehyung was being after sex.

Jin finally snaps out of his fainting fits, before squeezing himself into the bed, trying to get as much duvet as possible, but it was just impossible because of the people laying ontop of it, so with a heavy heave, he pushes Wendy, which makes Hoseok roll off first, Wendy following. With a satisfied smile, Jin winks at Jungkook, "now that we're all comfy, give us the details then you crusty rotten strawberry head."

The cherry haired boy rolls his eyes, sighing at Jin's words, watching as Hoseok and Wendy sat up, leaning on the bed. "Yeah tell us! I'm so shocked that you and Taehyung finally did it."

"I honestly thought you guys had already done it before, considering how you guys were acting but no, that was just sexual tension wasn't it? You dirty minxes. You and Taehyung both!" Hoseok chuckles, Wendy following in pursuit.

Jin giggles, "wait! Show me your neck!"

Jin's eyes catch Jungkook's expertly covered neck, and before the smaller boy could get away, Jin's pulling the shirt off of Jungkook. With a gasp, Jin, Hoseok and Wendy all stare at Jungkook's body.

Covered with hickeys and bruises, Jungkook nervously chuckles, "I guess we went too rough?"

Quickly pulling on his shirt, Jungkook says, "we also may or may not be in a pending relationship."

"We been knew that," Hoseok mumbles quietly, avoiding Wendy's sharp glare for interrupting Jungkook.  Jungkook slightly laughing, red hair bouncing as he shakes his head. "Guys..." Jungkook drawls out, the puppy love in his eyes so clear to his friends that they all coo. "It was so nice, everything about it. It was just...perfect. I wasn't expecting to get dicked down today, but it happened, and in the best way possible. Taehyung was gentle, he was rough, he was sweet, he was dominant. He was just my everything."

------

Ruffling his black hair, Taehyung walks over, slowly stepping out into the cold outside. Shivering slightly, he walks over to where Jimin and Yoongi are sitting, sharing a chocolate cake and two cups of warm coffee. "Hey Jimin and Yoongi," Taehyung says, taking a seat opposite them, looking at them with a smile. Yoongi and Jimin return the soft smile, with grins of their own, "hey Tae! Where were you while we were getting the hall ready for tomorrow?" Jimin asks, taking a big bite out of the cake, before offering Yoongi the rest.

Yoongi gladly takes it, agreeing with Jimin, "yeah, where were you? It was so funny when Wendy kept hurting herself and got so pissed that she stormed out but that also failed because she walked right into the door," Yoongi wheezes, mouth full of cake, trying to not choke on the soft consistency of the icing and sponge. Jimin lightly slaps Yoongi's thigh with a trying to stay serious grin, "don't make jokes about that! I'm serious Yoongi, you would've been pissed the whole week if all of that had happened to you!"

Yoongi takes a sip of his coffee before winking at Taehyung. Jimin sees this, and gives Yoongi a harder slap, but not enough to actually hurt his boyfriend. "Stop that," Jimin whines, leaning onto Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi just chuckles in return, wrapping his arms around Jimin, just basking in the others warmth. Taehyung coos at them, he's never actually realised how cute Jimin and Yoongi were. They were definitely made for each other. Yes, Taehyung had been friends with them as they worked through many problems, tears, fights, arguments, and yet, Taehyung still had never realized how perfect his best friends were for each other until now.

Because he finally got Jungkook.

And how he was seeing things so differently. He was seeing even the simpler things, being so important and so complicated. Like that little leaf that falls from the tree, or the small amount of wind that pushes past them, or the tiny droplets of rain that falls from the sky, god given, onto the world. Everything around Taehyung mattered. Everyone around him mattered. And he was finally seeing the simple, plain, normal fact that he was never ever alone in the first place, he always had someone but just never cared enough to see.

"Me and Jungkook...I told him I loved him," Taehyung speaks dreamily, just thinking about those beautiful eyes, that bunny smile, red hair, scrunched nose, oh god, he was so in love with his cherry haired Jungkook that it hurt. Hurt like heaven.

Jimin chokes on his cake, coughing. And Yoongi doesn't even help, because he's too busy trying to keep the hot coffee that he just drank, in his mouth. After a while, they regain their composure, and they look at Taehyung with wider than saucer eyes. Which gives Taehyung everything he needs to know. They want all of the details, of course.

With a soft chuckle erupting from Taehyung, he says, "I realized that I do love Jungkook, and I had been going about it in the wrong means. I should've apologized for everything that I said and did, I should've loved him with every particle matter of my body, but I didn't, because...of course, I was stupid. But when I saw Jungkook, with distressed eyes, the words falling out of his lips that we need to stay away from each other, I couldn't handle it. And I know that it would've been best to just give Jungkook some time, but....I wanted him to know how much I felt for him because I...missed him for ten years, and the hole in my heart was not in fact a hole, but the love for Jungkook that I just couldn't see it,"

"He's so goddamn perfect. It's like he's a beautiful piece of glasswork, an ice sculpture, something so fragile but yet so strong. I'll never forget the look in his starry eyes when I told him. Like the birds were singing our love for the world to hear, loud and clear. I love him so much and I don't know how to express it. My whole heart has never been more surer than now. And I only have Jungkook to thank because...I'm seeing so many things differently. And it's all because of that cherry haired bun bun that's going to be mine as the years go by,"

"I'll tell you what, I don't know when, whether it's going to be in this life, or the next life, but mark my words, one day...I'm going to marry that boy."

Taehyung finally finishes with a large grin plastered on his face like a billboard sign.

Jimin and Yoongi just listen to Taehyung with teary eyes, listening to how their best friend finally had a purpose again. How he generally looked like he was glowing, and not making excuses for living. "We're so happy for you Tae," Jimin chokes out, trying not to cry, he hugs Taehyung across the table, but when he opens his eyes, he sees a certain bunny standing there with tears streaming down his face. Jimin gasps, pulling away from Taehyung, staring at Jungkook.

Taehyung turns around, eyes wide when he sees Jungkook. How long was he standing there?

Jungkook, with a sob, leaps onto Taehyung, "I heard everything baby. You don't need to make me yours...I am already yours."

Taehyung grins, his lips meeting Jungkook's for the thousandth time that day. Could they even ask for anything more?

------

Hello everyone! How are you all doing on this fine as fuck day/night?? I hope you're all doing well! I'm fine too, for all of you asking and I would just like to say that the amount of people that have been commenting such sweet things, thank you so much, it means the world to know that I have all of you here with me.

This chapter was badly written, so I apologize for that. Also, I'm considering not updating for two weeks to get the rest of the chapters written so I could publish the rest of the book in one go, idk what to do lmao xD

Stay safe everyone! Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 21K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is the quiet smart kid in college. He always aces his exams and he never has time for parties or anything like that. Kim Taehyung is th...
332K 29.1K 81
[soulmate au] when you're close enough to your soulmate, you start dreaming about them- more specifically their innermost thoughts, hopes and subcons...
640K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
875K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...