A New Order in Fódlan ( Fire...

By TheGreatSummoner

In the year 1185 Fódlan is consumed by war as the noble lord in Nohr named Y/n had returned to Nohr after a 5... More

The March to Fódlan and the seige of Riegan

Bio

259 8 5
By TheGreatSummoner

What you Wear

Name: Y/n

Age: 20's

Friend: Seigbert

Lord of Nohr and religious to the Dusk Dragon

Goal take the capital of Riegan that Y/n thinks it's a holy place.

Info: Y/n is lord of the church of Nohr and he decided to go west until he founds about how he thinks the heretics are leading by a different skin leader that is part of the different religion. He argues until he was kicked out until he comes back with Seigbert and his army to reclaim the holy lands.

Weapons: the picture up top

His banner of the coat of arms and his allegiance to the heir of Nohr.

Siegbert who is now somewhere in his 20's and joins Y/n on his crusade. He now carries his father's sword to be like him.

Y/n and Siegbert's army

That's it and I hope you enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
81.7K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...